The Teenage Trap - Cover

The Teenage Trap

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Chapter 4: A Time of Change

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Time of Change - Tony, a young male teacher finds a post in a nearly all female college. before taking up his post he finds absolute proof his wife is unfaithful and has always been so. therefore he is ripe for adventure. "These girls are just raging hormones on legs." is a quote from one teacher, but it is not only the students it is the staff and even a governor falls under his influence. Meanwhile he is blackmailed into an affair with Jill an underage student who has long term designs on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   School  

The rest of that week went quickly and Tony was soon involved in the interviews with students. Each night he and Rita spent together and a very close loving relationship soon developed. Many of the girls enrolling were new at the college. Some already had some work experience; others were joining straight from school or other colleges.

It was in this first week that some friendships began to blossom, Jill Rankin a fifteen year old blonde child prodigy found herself talking to Felicity a cute looking 17 year old West Indian Girl. Jill felt a little out of her depth as she had succeeded in amassing seven 'A' levels at a very early age. Her interview with her enrolling tutor was rather embarrassing as she was quizzed repeatedly on her qualifications. She could have gone to University but both Oxford and Cambridge had baulked at taking such a young person as part of a mature group in medical studies. Her parents eventually decided that she should go to a Secretarial College to allow her to mix with other girls and improve her social and life skills. She could if she wished go to University later.

Felicity in turn, found on that particular morning she was the only girl of West Indian parentage at the actual enrolment that morning. Jill had quickly recognised her dilemma, and started talking to her. It was a friendship that blossomed over the coming weeks. The girls were eventually nicknamed Coffee and Cream by other girls who got to know them. Jill's blondness and pale skin contrasted very much with Felicity's beautiful golden tan.

Both girls were immensely intelligent, both had the same interests in fashion, pop music and movies and as time went on they started spending more and more time in each others company. Felicity had a boyfriend attending University and was not particularly interested in going on dates. Both girls bonded well with other girls in their year and soon found that they had one or two other girls with similar interests who enjoyed their company.

As was normal several distinct groups of girls began to form over the first few weeks of college. The student common room at lunch times was full of small groups repairing make-up, chatting, sharing photographs, swopping magazines and discussing boy friends. Frequently small arguments or heated discussions would break out and new friendships would form.

Inevitably Tony's presence was soon noted and he became a favourite topic of conversation with the girls. A young handsome fit man near their own age was bound to attract interest. Many girls fantasized over him. One girl, who was particularly vocal and made no secret of her interest in him, was Sheena Rawson and her close friend Stephie Neil. This led to a slight confrontation with Jill, who also had designs on Tony, but had not been anywhere near so vocal in expressing them.

One day Sheena announced to all in her hearing, that she really fancied Tony and planned to "get him" as she put it. Jill rashly responded by saying "I will bet you 300 pounds that I will bed him before you."

There was a silence in the discussion as the girls digested Jills challenge." You will stand no chance — you're still a baby." Sheena responded.

Jill responded quietly "Well darling the bet is on the table, and I will also let you have him for a night when I have won the bet, just to show there is no hard feelings."

Sheena laughed "OK Jill the bet is on." They shook hands and several girls nearby witnessed the bet including Stephie. Talk of the wager soon spread and inevitably reached the ears of Mrs Randy Riddick.

During the second week of college Tony managed to get the films he had taken of Mandy and her lover developed and printed. He also engaged a solicitor to commence the divorce proceedings, and much to his surprise he also got a number of pleading phone calls from his wife Mandy; though he found it hard to imagine what she hoped to accomplish. The excuses were feeble in the extreme; finally she started issuing veiled threats.

But Tony was determined that he was going to use the photographs as evidence for the divorce, he had extra copies made and sent to the Bishop with a brief explanation of the circumstances in which he took them, and the fact that it was fairly clear that Chris had been having an affair with Mandy all of their married life. This resulted in a number of phone calls from Geoff, who had been summoned before the Bishop to give an explanation. He had been informed that he would be required to face an internal enquiry, and disciplinary measures within the church. His calls to Tony were at first abusive then, they became threatening, and then very threatening, and then eventually pleading. But Tony was in no mood to meet him half way, or even be bothered talking to him. After the calls became pleading he would just replace the telephone receiver. There was no doubt about it that Geoff knew his career in the church was under threat.

In the meantime, he was harassed almost continually by Dora for a closer, more intimate relationship, and so after discussing the situation with Rita, and with Rita's grudging consent¡ he took Dora out for a couple of evenings. Dora was good company and fun to be with, but she was a woman looking for a man, and this intruded constantly into the relationship. But Rita rationalised that she had to trust Tony. She knew Dora would not keep their dates quiet in the college, and anyway the fact that he was going out with another woman would scotch any talk of his affair with Rita. Privately, she was conscious that the age gap between them was insurmountable, and that Tony would realise this himself in time. Recently she had become fairly sure that she was pregnant, but now was not the time to tell him.

Tony made no attempt to hide his dates with Dora from his colleagues at the college, as he thought he might as well take the opportunity to make use of any publicity, just in case he was seen with Rita. The first time he went out with Dora, he managed to keep clear of her bedroom. The second time, Tony had drunk a little too much. In hindsight; he suspected that Dora had ensured that this would be the case, and inevitably he ended up sleeping with her. They had gone out to dinner, and he had to admit that as usual Dora looked damned sexy. Tony had not seen Rita on her own for a couple of days and was missing her badly. He was thoroughly enjoying Dora's company.

At the end of the evening, Tony took Dora back to her home. She persuaded him to stay, but Tony insisted that he should sleep in the spare room. He knew he was not fit to drive, having drunk far too much wine. Eventually, Tony gave in, and was soon asleep. He awoke some time later, as Dora slipped into bed beside him. She whispered, "All is fair in love and war darling." And the feel of her warm body and the aroma of her perfume were far too much for Tony to resist. She almost immediately started fondling his cock. It was too late to turn back, or jump out of bed screaming rape, and by the time he had his wits about him, he was lost and had succumbed to the inevitable...

Dora reached for him and she kissed him. Knowing Dora of old, he was not surprised, by the intensity of her kissing, but it helped him come fully awake. But then as Dora's inevitable charms started their work on him he found he was responding with the same enthusiasm. There was no doubt about it. Dora was a very sexy woman and catching him while he was just waking from a sleep, gave him little chance to reject her. Soon they were kissing, and fondling each other with increasing, and unbridled passion. His heart raced as she succeeded in her plan to seduce him. She was an expert and he was beaten. His heart was pounding with such ferocity that he feared he was having a heart attack.

When they broke their kiss, Dora murmured, "I love you Tony. Why do you keep pushing me away?" She held his head on her shoulders, while he played with her nipples. Her hand was fondling his scrotum and stroking his cock. She held his cock all the time she was kissing him. Her continued expert fondling, kept him kept him fully erect, and the feel and smell of her was driving him crazy with lust. "Tony dear you are breaking my heart, I want you so badly." She gasped into his ear...

"Oh, my darling man," She whispered as she fondled his naked cock. "I'm so much in love with you, especially as I remember our first night together, why do you keep spurning me Tony," she whispered.

"I know you are fond of me and you are breaking my heart." Touch me please," She gasped. As Tony reached for her. Her legs were wide apart... The flesh of her inner thighs was creamy smooth and extremely hot; the movements of her hips as he touched her were an invitation and he slid his fingers into her vagina.

"Oh, God, Tony darling!" She whispered. "I need you so bad! Please make love to me properly now -- fuck me please!"

Her obvious need had got Tony so hot that there was no turning back. She had got hold of his cock, stroking it and he had to do something soon or he knew he would come.

"Now, please Tony!" she shouted, "Put it in me now! Put it in now!"

She was pulling his cock towards her vagina with frenzy...

Dora arched her back fetchingly, extending her arms up to him wrapping her bare arms round his neck and pulling his lips down to meet hers.

"Now, Tony put it in!" she bawled in his ear for the third time...

As she spoke she used her legs to pull him between her thighs. She held him fiercely close to her and releasing one arm she reached for his cock. She arched her body once more, as she guided him in to her love tunnel. He found himself sliding inside that lovely warm vibrating vagina of Dora's that he had known so well from their previous encounters.

"Welcome home darling!" she whispered in his ear, as her body lifted to respond to his; meeting his thrusts with a fervor and intensity which in itself was highly erotic.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.