The Teenage Trap - Cover

The Teenage Trap

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Chapter 3: Induction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Induction - Tony, a young male teacher finds a post in a nearly all female college. before taking up his post he finds absolute proof his wife is unfaithful and has always been so. therefore he is ripe for adventure. "These girls are just raging hormones on legs." is a quote from one teacher, but it is not only the students it is the staff and even a governor falls under his influence. Meanwhile he is blackmailed into an affair with Jill an underage student who has long term designs on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   School  

That next morning Dora had great fun sporting her black eye at college, and telling everyone how Tony had so gallantly come to her rescue. Tony also received many congratulations for his chivalry, much to his embarrassment. Little did he know it, but Dora was making the first moves in getting him into her bed on a permanent basis. The way she put her story over implied a growing involvement with him.

However, at 9.30 promptly that morning Tony presented himself to the Head of Departments room and Rita his boss was ready for him. She was about twelve years older than Tony, but somehow Rita seemed to exude some really sexy vibes. In no way was this deliberate on her part, but arose from Tonys own perception of the lady herself. It was true she had made a special attempt with her appearance that morning. Not for any particular hope of snaring Tony, but very conscious as his boss she should make a good initial impression.

Tony thought she looked lovely, and as his thoughts ran rampant, he was soon sporting an erection, causing quite a significant bulge that was hard to hide in his pants. He thought she looked absolutely lovely, and he was very conscious of his erection, as he was sure that she could not but fail to notice the bulge in his pants.

Rita apologised to him for the fact that he was the only new member of staff for the days induction programme. We can at least do it on a more informal basis, and I can talk as we walk. They started off on a tour of the college. But all the time Tony sensed their was something sexual in the air between them. Rita on her part ignored, what she thought at first was some form of a heightened sense of expectation, although she was very much conscious of having Tony with her. She had noticed his embarrassment with some mild amusement, but, she also had to admit to herself that she found him rather attractive.

Her increased interest in Tony had been fostered to a degree by the complaint of Randy Raddock, who had the previous afternoon gone complaining to Rita, about Tony's threat to complain to the Principal about her... On her part, Rita had a high regard for Randy as far as her teaching skills went. Although technically outstanding in her job, she was a real pain in the ass in many other ways, and never stopped complaining about something or the other. The fact that Tony had stood up to Randy, was a credit for Tony in her book, much to Randy's disgust, Rita had seemed to side with Tony.

She told Randy in no uncertain terms. "It's not your job to act as a moral counsellor and whatever your personal feelings, you must give him a chance. Personally I feel that you were way out of line."

The first part of the induction process, took about an hour and a half with a few interruptions, from passing members of staff. Finally they reached the domestic science department, which was fitted out like a real home with kitchen toilets and bedrooms. Going inside, Rita locked the door behind them and said quietly.

"I hope you don't mind Tony but I want a cup of tea and a break from the constant interruptions of this job, no-one should find us here."

Tony not thinking clearly misconstrued her statement and took it as an invitation for a closer relationship. As a consequence, he grabbed her in his arms, and gave her a long lingering kiss; she struggled a bit at first, and then seemed to relax and returned the kiss with passion. When he stopped Rita looked at him smiling with all shyness gone and said "I presume that you do not want tea?" Without waiting for an answer, she took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Rita had noticed his erection almost immediately when he walked into her office that morning. However she was not averse to something romantic happening between them, if it could be handled with discretion. She would not have dared to initiate anything herself, but, in fact for some reason Tony had been part of her dreams the night before. Rita had never married, and now she was facing a personal crisis in her life. She had always wanted to marry and have children. Now, she realised this was increasingly unlikely.

Her mother was not at all well, and she was actively considering resigning from teaching to look after her on a full time basis. She was the only daughter, and her mother lived some distance away. At present a female cousin was looking after her, but this was only a temporary move. Most weekends she tried to get home. But now the thought was passing through her mind as she dragged Tony to the adjoining bedroom "Why not have a last fling — something that in the future she could look back on."

When Tony had kissed her, it had initially taken her totally by surprise, but this is what her dream had been all about. Almost unconsciously she made the decision, as he kissed her that she was going to go along with it. Being totally honest with herself, she knew she really fancied him. Now she gingerly put her hand down to stroke his cock through his pants. Then, without speaking she started to take off her clothes just leaving her panties and bra. Turning quickly she hugged him.

"Are you absolutely sure that this is what we both want Tony?" She asked anxiously.

He let his body push against Rita, his cock pressing against her panties as she in turn pressed against him.

"Yes." he answered briefly. "This is what I want and I hope you do to."

As once again he found her lips, as his arms went round her to undo her bra. She stepped back and started to undo his shirt buttons and belt buckle while he slid her panties to the floor, and within seconds he was as naked as she was. She pushed him back on the bed and climbed over him. Her dangling breasts brushed against his chest. Her nipples found their way to his mouth. He kissed and suckled each one briefly, before she once again moved her own lips to his.

Tony turned round on the bed and kissed her exposed vagina. This was a new experience for Rita, and for a moment she did not know quite what to do. But it was nice. In fact it was better than nice, it was bloody lovely, were the thoughts that raced through her head as Tony continued his work.

Responding automatically, she rubbed her hips against his face, spreading her juices across his chin and nose. Rita was moaning, and wriggling as she enjoyed this new exhilarating treatment and Tony knew she was ready to consummate their fast moving relationship as he turned round. She moved her hands down and steered his rampant cock into her love tunnel. She started moving her hips up and down with increasing rhythm in time with Tony.

Tony felt her vagina muscles tighten on his cock. He lay still and let her take the lead. She started going "Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! In rhythm with her movements

"Oh yes, Ohhh, God yes!" she cried He reached down to kiss her gently on the mouth while her hips kept moving relentlessly driving his cock as far as it could go into her vagina. It occurred to Tony then for the first time realised the enormity of his actions, and that he was now fucking his boss.

"Ohhh! You are so big!" she screamed.

Within seconds he felt himself start to come. She squealed with passion as her climax came almost simultaneously, and his sperm mingled with hers. She slowed her movement, finally coming to rest as he collapsed on top of her, still leaving his softening cock inside her as it briefly lost its hardness. He wrapped his arms round her slight body and kissed her gently on the lips

She in turn kissed his nose, then his lips; she gave off that warm satisfying smell that comes from a woman who has been well fucked. And he could feel the warm pressure of her cushioning breasts, and the poking of her erect nipples on his chest. They lay there for about ten minutes and he started to get hard again. But she wriggled away. I am sorry dear she said but duty calls."

They drank a glass of cold water each and she said quietly. "Tony I have never done this before."

"But I hope we can do it again" she asked.

"Yes I hope so." Tony answered...

"I don't go for one night stands, and if we do have an affair, we must be very discreet." She said. He nodded, and said quietly "I know."

For the rest of the day Tony walked around in a daze, even the continual subtle pestering from Dora left him cold. He was working as if in a dream state, not quite believing what had happened to him as the enormity of his actions struck home.

It was about 8.00 pm that evening when Tony arrived at Rita's home. It was a nice semi detached bungalow about one mile from the college. He stood and watched the taxi move away before approaching the house. He looked anxiously towards the bungalow, he was a little nervous. But Rita had heard the taxi and was standing in the front door way to welcome him.

She stood waiting with a welcoming smile on her face. She reached out her arms and she kissed him passionately as Tony entered the hallway, and immediately he felt very much more at ease in her arms. The familiar smell of her, and her warm welcome relaxed him immediately.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.