The Teenage Trap - Cover

The Teenage Trap

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tony, a young male teacher finds a post in a nearly all female college. before taking up his post he finds absolute proof his wife is unfaithful and has always been so. therefore he is ripe for adventure. "These girls are just raging hormones on legs." is a quote from one teacher, but it is not only the students it is the staff and even a governor falls under his influence. Meanwhile he is blackmailed into an affair with Jill an underage student who has long term designs on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   School  

Tony lay back and concentrated as his very pregnant wife Mandy humped up and down on his cock. He had to admit she was good, and drove him to new heights of sexual performance every time... How he always rose to the occasion he never knew. This was the third time this night she had wanted sex, but each time he had somehow, but sometimes as the night drew on a bit slowly, risen to the occasion. Mandy had always had an enormous sex drive; but today Tony was leaving home to take up his first job in the Midlands. So it was natural he thought that she was taking advantage of him while she could. Then suddenly his mind switched back to her murmuring. He froze as he heard her say.

"Oh my darling Chris that was wonderful. I do love you so much."

Tony realised then that Mandy in her drowsy state thought she was fucking her ex boyfriend, who was still a persistent, and as far as Tony was concerned, an unwelcome visitor to their home... Then the realisation dawned, that she was unconsciously confirming his long held suspicions that she was being unfaithful to him. Now he wondered, and not for the first time recently, who the father of her baby really was. The baby she had persistently insisted was his. Chris Forster was a married man, and a Priest in the Church of England. He had a beautiful wife Kay who still lived with him, and as far as he knew adored him.

Tony had met his wife Mandy, while they were at University. He was initially attracted by her lively vivacious behaviour, and her lovely outgoing personality. She had always been very popular, and was never short of boyfriends. To his amazement one night she decided to latch on to him and they embarked on a brief but very passionate affair. After about five weeks she told him that she was pregnant with his child. At the time, he was still very much, as he thought, in love with her. Despite repeated warnings from friends, that she was 'the campus bike' and well known for spreading her favours around amongst other students, they decided to marry. At the time Tony got very angry at friends who tried to warn him that he was making a dreadful mistake.

A quick uneventful registry office marriage followed, and they moved to Derby to live with her mother. From the very beginning, his suspicions were aroused when he had seen her with her ex boyfriend Chris. They had always seemed to be far too close for just a normal friendship. What really made him suspicious, was the fact that Chris and Mandy would disappear together on some pretext, leaving him to entertain Chris's beautiful wife Kay. Chris had been forced to marry Kay after making her pregnant, but she had eventually miscarried and so they were still childless.

Mandys mother was a pain in the butt, and did not approve of Tony, she made her dislike clear in so many little ways, and it always seemed that she would conspire to get Mandy and Chris together whenever she could find the opportunity. Mandys father had left his wife shortly after she was born not being able to stomach his her interfering ways. He had told Tony.

"Get her away from her mother if you want your marriage to survive."

Tony lay there in bed stunned for a few moments, his mind in turmoil, his stomach churning over as he reviewed everything that had happened in his marriage, and what he had just heard. He then made the decision, that what he had heard was clear proof of her adultery and he would leave Mandy. If the baby by some remote chance happened to be his, he would support the baby. But he was now totally convinced, and fully determined that life for him would be much better without Mandy and her mother.

He rose and dressed quietly. It was nearly time for him to leave anyway. Today was the day he was due to move to Birmingham, to start his first job since graduating from university. He did not really need a job, as he had quite extensive financial means and could have lived for the rest of his life without working. He had unfortunately been orphaned by a drunk driver at an early age, and the resulting compensation and insurance, had given him almost a quarter of a million pounds in a trust account. This had been added to by an almost similar amount, on the death of his grandparents. He had never for some reason of which he was now glad, ever divulged his hidden wealth to Mandy. It had always been his intention to earn a living for himself, and ignore this unearned and largely unwanted wealth.

The fact that Mandy his wife, had consistently refused to move to Birmingham with him since getting this job had been a bitter disappointment. She claimed it was better for her to stop with her mother until the child was born. In fact Mandy could not even be bothered to travel with him the forty miles to look at the apartment, or even as most wives would do, ensure that he was properly settled. She also claimed that an apartment over a shop was not good enough for a baby. But as Tony told her, he would be on probation for a year in his new job, he did not feel inclined to invest in more permanent accommodation, until he knew whether he had any long term future at the college, and until he knew the area better and had some idea of local house values.

Within half an hour that fateful morning Tony was on the road, he skipped breakfast; his mind was in a whirl, and his stomach churning with despair, as he mentally went over every aspect of his suspicions and the damning circumstantial evidence. He had gone about twenty miles, when he realised to his dismay, that in his confusion and eagerness to leave, he had left his toilet gear and camera behind, so reluctantly, he turned the car around, and went back. As he turned into the street, he saw his mother-in-law leave the house with her shopping bag. In the driveway, he saw that Chris's car was parked in the spot where he usually parked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.