Bonded Lives - Cover

Bonded Lives

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It's love at first sight when Del, a young Wyrm rescuss a young human that soon becomes his Destiny.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Des

Winter was in full swing and even though the snows had melted from the last storm to be replaced by rain, we found that our lives were almost the same as they had been before we bonded. Waking to tend the animals and gather the eggs, doing some flying if the weather was clear then gathering wood from the forest. Then cleaning out the inside pens and playing with Rolly. About every six days Del would leave, to go research things in the records then return. Del had kept his agreement to supply a deer to the man that traded the sheep to us, which made him very happy and Del planned to deliver to him another before the winter was out because he seemed to be not doing well and told this to my father. Del also delivered one to my father just because.

I had been thinking over that time that eventually there will be humans that will come thinking something stupid and Del and I came up with a great plan, the only thing I needed was a bow and arrows and a bigger sword. So on a quick trip to the village I got my brother's old bow and some of his old arrows and a sword that my father was going to give to Pat but found he had waited too long and now it was too light for him but was just right for me especially because I had started growing and was almost to my mother's height.

A month later, on a surprisingly nice sunny day I was working out with the sheep when I heard something in the woods. Cautiously I looked around but couldn't see anything but I didn't need to see, after taking a big sniff of the air, I knew I was being watched and that there were quit a number of males near by. It had not taken long for me to learn how to use the new senses that were available to me.

"Del, I think we have visitors. They're in the trees and I can't see them yet. Should we put the plan into action?"

"I still don't think it would work but why not. If I play the big bad Wyrm it might scare them too much."

We laughed together then I stood. I knew that the men would be able to see and hear everything. Del was in the cave and had been most of the morning, "Del! Get out here!"

Del came out quite quickly and submissively. "Yes, darling?"

"I'm going hunting. While I'm gone I want the animals' pens cleaned and the fireplace too. Then rake out the corral. I mean it. I want it all done before I get back. Do you understand me?" I was glad I had my back to who ever were in the woods, I couldn't keep from smiling.

"Oh yes dear, of course dear. I'll have it all done." Del was a better actor than I was as he some how managed to keep a strait face.

I moved to the cave mouth took up my sword and belted it on then I took up the bow and arrows. "I mean it I want it all done before I get back and you're not to leave the cave area either. I am going hunting."

I walked off hearing Del laughing in my head, as he puttered around the cave. I headed in the direction of the fruit grove then when I felt it was safe circled round and worked my way in behind the intruding men.

There were about 15 of them as I came up silently behind several as they talked. "I don't understand this? We were told he was some monster of a Wyrm; he can't be more than 15 feet long in the body. I just don't get this?" said one man.

"I know, but look at him. He's acting the happy housewife. What the hell is going on?" replied another. The statements were mirrored among the whole group.

"Why don't you go down and ask." I said standing right behind them. They turned fast and had their hands on the hilts of their swords but mine was out before they could even start to draw theirs. "I wouldn't do that! Now what is the meaning of this?"

All the men looked very stunned and several had the look of a child with their hand caught in the cookie jar. I decided to keep the upper hand. "Alright, you can't seem to get your tongues working, let's see if you can get your feet to move. Come on. Out! Let's go! All of you out of the woods!" They were all so stunned they actually did what I told them.

As we walked to the cave, which took several minutes, I wanted to hit Del. He was literally rolling on the ground laughing like a mad Wyrm, "They fell for it! They actually fell for it! I can't believe they fell for it!" he said and kept repeating.

We came to a stop in front of Del, I moved past the men to stand with Del and only then did I put my sword away. "Alright boys, what the hell are you doing sneaking around my cave?"

There was one man that looked like the leader and opened his mouth to talk. "We were told you were... that he was... that you needed to be..."

I couldn't help it I started laughing as hard as Del. "You stupids. This is just too good. This is the most fun I've had in a moon. Let me guess, someone told you that a maiden from a near by village was taken by a big nasty Wyrm. To slave away at who knew what. So, you got your band of men together to come and rescue the maiden." I batted at Del because he was making funny growling noises from behind me (grrr, grrrrr), but I was smiling. "Do I look like I need rescuing? Does Del look like a nasty Wyrm?"

One man finally got his tongue to work again, "Lady, a man from your own village told us that you had been taken by a Wyrm to be his bride and that he had bewitched your family to agree to give him anything he asked for. We were told that he even killed another man from your village who tried to save you."

"Well the only part about that story was that there was a man killed. Did this happen to come from a man whose name begins with a K?" I had a sick feeling that I knew who it was.

"I believe the man's name was Kel." said another man from the group.

"Des, he wouldn't have done something like this, would he? I mean not after what you did for him." He looked at me with a sad and concerned look.

"I didn't think he would. But he and Ren were like brothers, he could have lost everything from what Ren did. Why's he doing this? Better yet when did he do this?" I looked to the men.

"My lady, we were approached by a man over a moon ago who had recently move to our town. But if I may ask, what the hell is going on here?"

"You may. I am Des, daughter of Rose; this is my mate Delin, son of Ralyss. And before I tell you any more why don't you all come inside and sit. The wind is picking up and the day is all but spent."

"Des would you like me to get the meat strips from the cold room?"

"Thank you love, that would be good. These guys look like they could eat that tree." I said as I pointed to one.

Several chuckled, which made me think I wasn't too far wrong and waved for the men to follow Del and I. Since I only had two chairs, I took the one I always sat in and told the men to sit where they were comfortable but to leave a good space along the wall for Del to walk. Del came back with the bucket in his tail full of smoked meat and handed it to me then sat facing the men with his tail resting on my shoulder. I took a few pieces and handed the bucket around. Then I realized that the men didn't have all of their equipment. "Gentle men, I have to assume you came by horse, where are they?"

"Half a day's walk from here." said the second man.

I looked to the leader but he was still somewhat stunned. So, I pointed to the farthest five. "You five, go get your horses before it gets too dark and put them in the corral. Don't just sit there, get going!" Three didn't wait to get a nodded from their leader, but jumped and walked out the cave.

"Lady, I wish you would stop ordering me and my men about." The man said annoyed.

"Sorry, you didn't seem to have regained yourself to remember them. The story I have to tell you is long and I wouldn't want anything to happen to them. And I'm not waiting for those others to get back to begin. So, let me start by saying that there was a man killed... "

I could see the faces of the men as I told my story. I didn't tell the whole story; I left out the attack on Del and what went on with the council, but I did tell them about what Pat had done as well as Tanni and Tono. I had the impression that Kel was going to be in a lot of trouble when these men got back. "So gentleman as you can see there was no taking. Del and I are bonded, a soul mated couple if you will."

"You're crazy! You're out of your mind girl! You can't believe this?" said one man clearly disgusted.

"Markus be quiet." The leader said.

"Jo, this is insane. This beast is perverted. We can't let this continue. I won't let it continue." He jumped to his feet and ran towards me.

Del and I were ready for something like this. Del reached out and grabbed the man at his waist and I had my sword to his throat. "You will do nothing in my home! Del and I can't be separated or it would kill us both! We will not allow any one to try to harm the other. You obviously didn't hear the story very good. I have some of his strength and speed. I can hear, smell and see twice to four times what you can, so do not think to try anything stupid, it would only cost you your life."

"I would listen to my mate if I were you. She has killed to protect herself before, do not think for a moment that she would not do so again!" Del said letting the anger show in his voice.

All of the men were on their feet, several with their weapons out. The leader looked straight at me. "My lady, he's not worth it. Park, Ben, take Markus outside. When his horse gets here, get him a change of pants. He can stay out there too."

The two men came forward slowly not sure if they wanted to face Del or me. They came to the side of this Markus and took his arms. Del let go and I removed my sword and sheathed it. The man went willingly out of the cave. Del walked over to the spring making disgusted sounds as he washed his claw. I waited till Del return then took my seat again.

"Now that you have seen that my mate is not the only one who has the teeth. I will hear any intelligent questions that you might have."

"You knew someone would go for you, didn't you?" asked Jo but it was more like a statement.

"Of course. If my brother would and his sister did, how could I expect a stranger not to? I have shown you that I will defend my mate and my home. I don't go looking for fights, but this situation is going to bring them, as it has brought you. But now you have been informed that not only did the maiden go running off with a Wyrm, she plans on doing business with his people. Our scholars are going to go nuts to hear this story as well as hear what scholars of centuries ago were studying. My family is planning to bring in more cattle in hope for trade in raw ores. This world belongs to two races and the gods want those two races to start working together again. That's why we're here, to give both sides a chance to get used to the other again."

"It will take time for our two races to see that this is something that has to happen. Humans are moving closer to the lands of my people and the islands in the sea are not big enough to hold all of us. In time working friendships will be formed, and families growing up together in one village." Del finished.

"How do you know this?" another one of the men asked.

"I am no seer, though there are some among my people but when I first looked into Des's eyes I saw the past, the present, and the future. I tell you that I have seen what I have told you."

"Del, you never said you saw that." I said to Del in my mind, still looking at the men.

"You didn't ask, but I did see it." he sounded please with himself.

"Good."

"Gentlemen, let me show you something." I walked over to a shelf where I had one of the most recent tunics, of light green for my brother Dan. "Who here knows clothing?"

One of the men stepped forward but never took his eyes off Del. I handed him the tunic. It didn't take long before the man's eyes were huge. "What is this? What kind of fabric is this?"

"That fabric comes from a very renewable source." I grabbed a large piece this time and handed it to him. When he unfolded it and held it up it still touched the floor.

"This is not fabric, what creature did it come from and how did you kill it."

"There was no killing to get it, only itching." Del replied. It was better than anything I could have said.

"What?" several of the men said at once.

"As you can see it is soft and pliable. Able to be used for tunics, pants, vests, I don't think it would make good dresses but may-be coats as well."

"Lady please, tell me, what is it? Where does it come from?" the man begged.

I looked to Del and he was smiling so hard I thought his face would break. "Alright, you are holding a piece a material that once was warn by Del's mother."

He dropped it, unable to say anything as he backed away.

"Des, that was as bad as the one I pulled on your aunty. Human do not look so stricken. My mother is quite well. Yes, I think you have guessed though that that is a piece of shed skin. That is how we grow. And as we grow the old layer of skin and scales must come off, giving way to a new skin underneath, that is better able to handle our larger size."

"That's truly skin from a Wyrm?" asked the leader as he picked it up. "And you can cut and sew it."

"Yes, it takes a strong hand to work it and I've found it's warmer though lighter and the wind does not penetrate it as easily." I replied. I took a moment to remove my jacket and hung it on the back of my chair to reveal the tunic that I had made.

The man who had looked at the piece first moved forwards again. "How much of this can you get? How often do the Wyrms have to shed?"

"It varies as to how often we have to shed; the younger you are the more it happens. That piece there is 20 years old and my mother will not need to shed again for maybe another 80 or 90. Right now, my parents and two of my siblings have agreed to give Des the sheddings, for help in getting to the more inaccessible areas. And for the moment we can get enough to fill half of one of the animal pens from the stuff we have saved or have collected over time because of unusual colorings and markings." Del answered.

All of the men came forward to look at the material and at the piece that was completed. They all had questions about this and that of the Wyrms, some questions stranger than others. They had questions about the attack on me that I answered and Del about the rescue. That's when the other men came back with the horses. "Jo, I will leave it to you to tell the other men before they hear some stupid rendition from that idiot out there."

I turned as he left to go outside and decided to start making some kind of stew in one of the big pots. Del stayed with me but it became soon clear that maybe I should have waited and told all of the men at the same time. I continued cooking as the yelling outside became louder. "Des, should we not help Jo and those that heard our story to convince the others?"

"I'm waiting for something, I think. Either someone will come in and have us go out and retell the story or someone is going to come running in to try to do something to us. These men are just the first that will come. When they return to their homes, they'll talk. The story will spread and change I'm sure. There will be people who will come to hear the story for themselves and there will be people who will come to put a stop to it. This is a test for them to see if they will act with reason or with childish fears."

"Des, your wisdom grows more each day, I think. There are teachers among my people who will come just to hear it. But this is making you miserable I feel it. You do not want your people to fight. I will see that they stop. Finish working on the food, you should add some of the mushrooms I think. I will be back; these children need to be talked to." He sent me a caress of love to ease my heart then went outside. I went and got the mushrooms and continued working.

Delinsilversworth

The men were at the far end of the corral yelling at one another as I walked up and waited. They didn't notice me as I listened for a short while.

"This is the most perverse thing I have ever heard of. She actually thinks she's married to that beast!" Markus was ranting

"Could you not see that there is more between them then they told us about?" stated Jo.

"I can only guess what he's made her do. She's only a child. If her parents and the village elders could not keep her safe from that thing than I say we should."

I could take no more. "Really and how would you do that? Bind her and throw her over your saddle. Take her back to whatever town you came from and lock her away somewhere until she becomes dead inside. And the only way out of that hell would be to take her own life. How could a thinking being even consider such a thing?" I said straight to the group. The men turned as one to see me standing near.

"Once she was in her right mind again she would be freed." Markus replied.

"Have you no mate that you would give your life for? Someone that loves you so much that they would give up everything to be with you? To feel them when they love you, to want them in your arms when they are gone."

"I have a wife that I love." His reply was unfeeling.

"Then why are you acting this way? My mate is all but in tears at this. Why, I don't know, but it disturbs her that you are fighting about it. There are things between us that only the gods can sever and since they put them in place I hope they won't take them back."

"You think this is the work of the gods? You don't have gods." He sneered.

"We do. We have different names for them but whatever they are called, it does not mater. Let me tell you part of the story that Des left out. Yes, I saved her from one man but she saved me from six." I told them the story, leaving out the fact that we had mated in our minds, but told the part with the council. "So you see, my people are now facing the same thing you are. Change. It will not be easy and it may take 10, 20, even a 100 years, but it will happen. This world belongs to both races. Yours has had no contact with us in so long that your people have forgotten."

"So what would you have us do, roll over and give our daughters to you?" said one of the men.

That was funny, so I started laughing. "And what of the females of my people, would you have them as daughters in trade." That got laughs from several. "The sons and daughters of our two races might find working together rather easy but I don't think there will be too many bondings. Though my sister and Des's brother worked well together on this very corral and it was fun to watch for they had the same attitudes."

"So what would you have of us?" asked Jo.

"Understanding. This is new to Des and me. She is only 15 and yes is young by your standard and even though I'm 195, I think if I had to put myself in human years I would be just a little older than Des is. But she is full of wisdom and sees a future of cooperation between our two races."

"You're a 195 years old but your, your..." said one of the other men.

"So small, yes we know. We think it's to help your people get used to the idea. If I were the size of my brothers even, and they are half again my size, you would have had a much harder time believing any of this, true?"

Several of the men nodded their head in agreement. "Now I would address this idea that you have labeled me perverse." I looked straight to the man Markus. "I love Des. She is the other half of me. She completes me. Yes, we share sleeping space but there is no physical way anything else in your twisted minds could happen."

"You mean you and she haven't... That she's still... " Sputtered Markus.

"Of course, the only one that came close to that was the man named Ren. And don't any of you get any ideas of trying the same. She would have your head from your shoulders before you knew you were dead. We both wish we could become like the other so that we could be closer but this is what the gods have given to us."

This caught all of the men by surprise but the only one that continued to fight against it was the one man that had tried to attack us earlier. "I do not believe anything you have told us. You have some magic that is keeping that girl thinking the way she is."

"Markus, you are a fool. If it weren't dark out I would send you on your way. Only true love could have helped her to call to his family or the gods. And only the gods could have given a human the eyes of the Wyrm. Yes, Del, I saw that. The two of you share the same eyes." replied Jo.

I was glad that at least one of the men noticed. I felt Des thinking of me with love before she spoke, "Del, tell the men to bring their bowls, the stew is ready, I hope there is enough. But if that nasty minded one continues to talk with scat coming out, he can go hungry."

I started laughing and would not explain. "The meal is ready and Des has made a large stew. Get your bowls if you want some and come inside." I turned to the one still trying to talk filth. "If you can't be civil then you are to keep you mouth closed. If you don't think you can handle that, stay outside, some one will bring your food to you. I will not have you upsetting my mate again."

With that, I turned and went inside. Des was already sitting at her table enjoying her stew. "Thank you Del. I think I'm getting more sensitive to emotions. I should not have been bothered but I was and no it's not something else because you know that was two weeks ago." The last brought a cute pink blush to her checks.

"Maybe it's just that there are so many of them. I don't believe the fool will be coming in to eat." I said quietly.

"Good. Should we let them stay in the alcove tonight? Or is the weather going to be good enough to sleep out."

"They would have been sleeping out during part of the last snows and rainstorm that cleared it away. I will check if you want me to?"

"I think it would be wise. Thinking of the well being of others will go a long way in keeping good relations going."

I closed my eyes to cast the spell to tell me what the weather was going to do and found that the rains were on their way back to the area. So, as I opened my eyes and was about to speak several of the men came in with bowls and spoons in hand, I waited to see if any others were coming and indeed all but the fool had chosen to eat. I looked to Des, "Darling I hate to say this, but the rains are coming back, we should show that we can be gracious even under such hardship." She nodded her head at me. So, as the men stood in line to fill their bowls Des began to speak.

"Gentlemen. Del believes the rains are coming back, so I will give you a choice. There is an alcove that I think should fit at least half of you and the other half is welcome to sleep here in the main cavern. Del and I have our own room and as you can see, I have sheddings hanging over the opening for privacy. I will leave it up to you, otherwise your only other option is to sleep in the corral with your horses, which I hope you have bedded down properly." Des looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

"Our horses are fine, and I think all of us would rather sleep dry. I will tell you that Markus has left and I don't believe he'll be coming back, at least I hope not. He is not one to give up though, so you might think of preparing for trouble. I know where he will go and what he might do and when I get back to my town I will talk to most of the people that he will. I just wish there was a way to get a head of him."

"That's easy. Des do you think your father would loan him a horse or trade him a horse for the one he is riding now?" I asked her. Hoping she would guess what I was getting at.

"Yes, as long as his men turned over that horse when they came to the village." Des replied smiling.

"What are the two of you thinking about?" Jo asked.

"Jo if you're not afraid of flying, Del can take you to my father's village in the morning. That idiot won't even make the harvest campsite until well into tomorrow and that's if he rides all night tonight. My father would trade you your horse for one of his and the saddle of course. If you don't like either then later on you can just come back and trade it back." Des glanced quickly at me to see if that was the idea I had. I nodded to her.

"Fly. Really fly. You actually fly with him?" Jo looked a little scared at the thought.

"If the weather is good and I don't have a lot of work to do. It's a good way to get the blood going in the morning. All of my family other than my two youngest siblings, have flown with Del, which reminds me we really should let them ride with me this summer for a small flight."

"I have thought of that but it would not be fair to all the other children. Only half have even been allowed to ride."

"True. We'll think of something latter I'm sure. So what say you to that idea?" the last Des directed to Jo.

The man thought for a moment then turned to several of his men and talked quietly with them. Finally, he made up his mind. "I would be willing to do this as long as I get to keep my packs."

"Of course, just take them with you or put them with one of the others. Then it's settled, tomorrow Del can fly you to the village and give father the rabbits for elder Col." I yawned, "that stew was more filling than I thought. Gentlemen the empty alcove is the first on the left, if I find you in my mushrooms in the morning you'll be cleaning animal pens for a week." The men all laughed, "Del I'm for bed, you going to stay up for a bit?"

"For a bit, just to see if any think you're kidding if they sleep with the mushrooms. I'll be in soon, love." Des gave me a hug as always and went off to bed. I wasn't far behind her but wanted to make sure the men were settled. When that was done, I joined Des, curling around her so that the tip of my tale rested on her check and my wing covering her protectively.

Des

I woke warm as Del had covered me with his wing but also with a sense that we were being watched, though I suspected none could see me. Del, I knew was already awake and watching me. He studied me when I slept for some reason that he would not tell me of, but then I did the same to him.

"Good morning my heart. I do believe several of the men watch us."

"I know, but I think it's a good thing. They'll see that all we do is snuggle and hold each other. Or at least they would if they could see past your wing. I heard what you told them last night, I don't think some of them believed you."

"Then they would be the smarter, but then they don't need to know we can join in our minds and share the passion of ourselves there. I know the sun has risen, should we get this day going?"

"We should but how do we want to do this? Should we jump up and run silly out of the cave and into the air."

"That would be fun but it's raining, my darling. Jo is going to have a hard time I think."

"At least if he gets sick then the rain will wash it off."

We started laughing in our minds then our voices joined in, giving away the fact that we were awake. Del slowly moved his wing just a little and both of us peaked out from under it. Sure enough, there were several men now jumping away from hangings making them move and us laugh even more.

I got up, dressed and went out to find my table in use and two of the men making what looked like porridge, one of then looked up. "Breakfast will be ready soon, I hope you don't mind we got some of you cornmeal out. Porridge always goes better with cornmeal."

"Since it looks like all I have to do is eat, I think I can live with it." I smiled as Del walked out and gave me a call to come and see.

I didn't even notice that the animals were out, but they were. I stopped next to Del at the opening to the cave. There was also a good stock of new firewood all stacked and ready to go. "What's all this for? How long have you guys been up?"

"Long enough, I would say." replied Del.

"Des, Del, good morning, we were all up early talking, making decisions. The men felt that some of them had behaved a little badly last night and with you making dinner and all. I don't think this rain's going to last much longer and I don't think I want to fly in it, anyway."

"You don't have to do this. Please, this really isn't necessary." I tried to say.

The men had been busy, even the animals' alcoves had been cleaned and new grass put down. A short time later breakfast was finished and it went down good. By mid morning the rains did stop and the men readied themselves for leaving.

The men left first then Del got Jo and his carrying sack with the rabbits and took off. Since the men had taken care of all the morning chores, I turned my attention to the sewing projects. It wasn't long that Del called, telling me that Markus had not even made the harvest campsite, but he was moving away.

I was glad to now that he was moving away and gave little thought to him after. I was just finishing with another tunic for Bess when Del came back by early evening with kisses from Bess and Dan, then followed that with a set of kisses from himself and a message.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.