Bonded Lives - Cover

Bonded Lives

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Chapter 5B

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5B - It's love at first sight when Del, a young Wyrm rescuss a young human that soon becomes his Destiny.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Delinsilversworth

Later while Des slept under the watchful eyes of her aunt, I took mother Rose home. The children were very glad to see her and she hugged them for a long time. Both of course wanted rides on me and I was happy to let them. They were playing with several others when we got there and only a few stayed and watched. I waved my tail at one little girl sending her into giggles. I had the feeling that the next time I was here I would be giving more than just Dan and Bess a ride. Cal was very happy to see his wife back and had taken her up into his arms for a strong embrace and passionate kiss. When they finally broke apart, he asked how Des was doing and he was very happy and relieved that she was doing better. Then he asked when his sister and son would be returning and I told him that she would be coming back with Pat. I didn't stay long after that and was air born as soon as I reached the hill. I landed near the cave and happy to see everything was nearly back to normal.

Over the next few days, Des grew stronger and was able to stay awake for longer and longer amounts of time. The only thing that made Des upset, was that her cycle started and she hadn't realized it and almost ruined one of her pairs of pants. That's when she started making a pair out of the skins. Her aunty Kim was happy that she needed to make another pair and sat and watched her take apart the pants with the legs cut off and used them as a pattern. Between the two of them, the pants were finished by evening.

The next day it was decided that Pat and Kim would leave so Pat remembered and asked about the beef. "Des, did you want me to see about getting you a few head of cattle?"

"I don't know. Del what do you think. Would such a gesture be taken kindly or would that be considered offensive?"

"I don't think the council members would take offence. It might make them think you are kind and considerate actually. Pat I believe you should see if you could get us, say, twelve. We have elk hides and deer. And I would be willing to get another bear if the person wants one. I have to leave in several days to let my father know that Des is doing better; I can come by then and find out what you have found out. Now what I would like to know is what can I do for you to repay you?"

"You don't have to do that. Other than Des, nearly killing herself it's been fun being around you two. When I get married, I may see if Emmy would be willing to move out here. She's a good hand at the wine making and we would be able to get more of the fruit because we'd be closer. I'm like my father and know a little of a lot of things so I could do well out here, trading with your people Del."

"You're going to have a hard time selling that one to Emmy, she hates being out of the village. If Del thinks, it's a good idea to have the cattle then please look into it for us. Aunty when Del's mother comes back I'll see how much I can get her to bring to me of the skins and send some to you, for all your help."

"I can't say I don't need to be paid back because I do. I'll want no less than ten pieces and no little ones either." She said with an air of contentment and smugness. That night we all went to bed happy. Des and I spent time in our minds just being together before falling asleep.

Des

The next morning I was up with the sun feeling better than the day before. The only thing that would have made the day better was that it wasn't raining. Oh well, can't have it the way you want it every day. I decided to keep the animals inside and fed them. I did go out to check the chickens and gather the eggs. There was a good amount to make breakfast for everyone.

Aunty Kim made breakfast for every one and ordered me to rest. It was nice to have a table to sit around and even Del thought it was interesting. By mid morning though Kim and Pat were packed and ready to go, Del had insisted that they take all of the hides, which to my surprise was quite a few, four elk, three deer, and over a dozen rabbit. I hated good-byes so I made mine as fast as I could. I also knew that I would see them soon enough. Pat seemed to have the most trouble with leaving. "Des, if you need me to stay I can. Del can take Aunty Kim home."

"Pat, you have things you have put off because of all this. Emmy's probably wandering if you're ever coming back. Go home."

"Des, what if something happens?" he had an anxious look on his face.

"Pat, stop. You're making it harder than this has to be. Besides, you have to find me 12 head of cattle for the council. If you stay that means, I have to go and I don't think I would like flying in the rain."

"Des! Well I guess I have to go then. Can't have you getting wet, now can we." He said with a smile.

"Come on Pat let's get rolling." said Aunty Kim. She turned to me, gave me one more hug and got up into the wagon.

Del came over to her when she was in place, reached out his neck and gave her a kiss on the check. "Thank you for helping, I would have been lost without Des. She's my Destiny."

She patted him in the side of his head and shooed him away. Pat jumped into the seat next to her and waved and took up the reins and was soon out of sight, around the arm of the woods. I sighed when I returned to the cave. It was nice to have my family visit but I found I liked it better when it was just Del and I. I think Del felt the same because after a moment he came over and picked me up and nuzzled me for some time, which of course turned into kissing. When we finally stopped, it was near midday and there were still things that needed to be done.

Delinsilversworth

It was seven days later that Des decided I should go and tell Ralyss that it was alright to bring the council. Before I did that, though I wanted to find out if Pat had been able to get the cattle and what it was going to cost me. So it was mid afternoon when the rains were over and I took to the air. Des said she had plenty to do with cleaning alcoves, washing clothing and baking bread to keep her out of trouble.

It didn't take long to get to the village and I landed on my hill and walked into town. Bess and Dan came running out to meet me with several children in tow. As I had expected all wanted to ride but I wouldn't let them until I had their parents' permission and an adult near by, as we reached the house, all the children had gone running to ask parents if they could. Cal was just coming out of the barn and saw me. "Del, come this way I have a surprise for you!"

"Yes father Cal." I turned and walked to him.

"Pat told me what you had asked for and why. We couldn't get you cattle for what you sent but I was able to get you a substituted."

"Really?" I was surprised but pleased.

That was when we reached the corral. It was near full of very wooly and wild sheep. They were also running frantic around the fence line. I call a calming spell and sent it to them. It had little effect so I tried again, this time with more strength behind it. This time it took. "Father Cal these are wild ones. How did you get them?"

"South of here, I know of an old man that has no children to help him. He let his herd go feral because he couldn't really take care of them any more. So for the trade of the elk, deer and rabbit hides, as well as most of the bear meat we had left and the promise of a deer or elk later in the winter he let us have these."

"Will that not hurt him this spring? I'm more than willing to get him that deer or elk but how will he keep himself after that?"

"It wasn't his whole herd. He still has two rams and ten yews and all younger than these. He should have no trouble tending that size of herd. I'll go in the spring and help him clean those ones up."

"Good, very good, when will you bring them to the cave or should I return and take them myself by wagon?"

"Del, it took ten men just to get them here. I know you must have done something to them because they haven't been this docile. How long will it last?"

"About a day, it will take me near two days to get back from talking to my father. I will see if he will give me two days more then go to the council, that should give me time to get back here and to get the corral at home ready for them. I do not think Des would like this bunch with her herd."

"I'm sure. But will this be acceptable to your council?" Cal asked.

"Since I doubt that they will be expecting anything it will be acceptable."

We talked for a little more then I said my farewells. I set myself to flying high and resting on the wind as I flew to my family's caves. I guess I made better time than I thought as I reached the caves well before the sun came up. I knew everyone would still be sleeping so I went into my old alcove and took a small nap to wait for the sun to come up.

I woke with the feeling that I was being watched and when I opened my eyes, I found myself looking right into my mother's eyes. "Mother your lucky I'm too tired to jump or I might have to tell Des where your ticklish spots are."

"You wouldn't do that because you wouldn't want me to accidentally sit on her or roll on her to get away. Good morning Delin, what are you doing here?" she nuzzled me for a moment.

I stretched and stood up. "I need to let father now he can have the council members come over but I need to have about three days to get back and get ready."

"What are you planning?" She looked at me with lots of curiosity.

"You'll just have to come and see. Where's father?" I said smugly.

"Where do you think? In the main cave."

I followed her out and into the main cave. I told my father the same thing as I told my mother. He agreed to give me the three days. I left shortly after seeing my other siblings Tanni and Tono were pleased to see me but the others didn't really care, as usual. I kissed my mother good bye, which she was surprised by, but seemed happy with and left with a double handful of skins.

I reached home by nightfall and was very happy to see Des. She was happy to see me too. That night, we spent time in each other's minds before falling asleep. When we woke, we needed to get the corral ready. Des decided we needed to separate the chicken area from the rest of the corral so we came up with getting several large trees and stacking them in the corral. That was easy enough done then I was off to Des's family's village for the wagon and the animals.

Cal was glad to see us leave; I had to do a double calming when I got there just to get the sheep onto the wagon. Des didn't like the look of the sheep when I got there and feared that these creatures were going to eat all of her stock of feed in order to get them to look decent. Laughingly I told her they looked good enough to eat right then. Des smiled which always warmed my heart and started laughing with me. I had to keep the animals' bespelled the whole time they were there and reinforce the sides of the corral with trees to keep the dumb things from trying to run out through the side.

Two day's later, Des and I got up early just to be sure we had everything ready for the council members. I set a large fire pit ready for when the council arrived. Rolly had been running around like normal, until well after midday. Des and I were ready to scream because the council had yet to get there. It was just a little after that that I heard my father and mother bugled their greeting followed by many others. I looked to Des and the two of us threw back our heads and called our greetings, then I lit the fire and waited. At the first bugles of the others, Rolly went running for the grass alcove to hide.

There were eight of the twelve council members. That might be a good thing, I hoped. They landed and walked to the fire and stood in a half circle. My father and mother came to stand with us. I looked to my father and he nodded. So, he expected me to do the formal greetings. I took a deep breath raised my head and began, "Welcome honored members of the Wyrm council to my home. My mate and I are please to have you here; in token of this honor, we offer you food for I know that the flight here is long. Would you like me to bring them to you or would you care to choose which you would like?"

"We of the council are honored by this gesture and believe that we can retrieve the food ourselves. But first would you please introduce us to your "mate", which is the reason all of us are here." replied Forestsardonyx the leader of the council.

Des stepped forwards, "Honored members of the council it gives me great pleasure to introduce my heart and mate Destiny, daughter of Rose." I paused letting Des know that it was now her turn.

"It is a great honor and privilege to meet members of the honorable Wyrm race that share this planet with my people. Welcome again to our home." Then she bowed to them.

"Destiny daughter of Rose, Delinsilversworth son of Ralysscyndarhost, you honor us with the hospitality of your home and the gift of food. Let us feast and then talk of important matters." Forestsardonyx finished.

"Then let me show you to the corral were your meals await." I replied and gestured towards the corral then walked the short way there. Des stayed letting the members get a good look at her before they went to get their food. The calm spell had started warring off so the sheep were rather lively when they were caught. When everyone returned to the fire, several faces now had a pleasant expression on them, where before there was none at all.

After a time the council leader spoke again, "Delinsilversworth, we have heard the story of your meeting with this human and the fact that you were told not to go and observe. The council would like to know why you defied this?"

"With respect, as you can all see I am not of normal size for our race. I thought the reason for me not to be allowed to go was because of being small. I learned later that it was not."

"Would you tell us the reason then?" asked another member that I didn't know.

I looked to my mother who nodded her head and Ralyss wrapped his tail about her. "Council members, when I was still being carried by my mother she went to see a seer, she wanted to know something of her children. When the seer came to me, all she would say was, 'Destiny would find him in the heart of a human.' After I was hatched my mother took me again to the seer and again she said the same thing."

"So you believe that she meant for you to be mated to a human?" the same one asked.

"Truly, I don't know what she meant. But I have truthfully found my heart and it beats in the chest of her." I looked down at Des and smiled.

"Once you help this female, why didn't you leave?" asked another, this one I knew, her name was Alexorandrite.

"I tried, but it was too late. We had already started to bond."

"How do you know it was a bonding that was occurring? It could have been simply the thrill of saving her." said the same one.

"I think that is part of why I didn't run once she was free of the male that my rock had trapped her under. When a second need to protect her came I didn't even hesitate. That was when the bonding started. Her eyes caught mine and I could see everything, the past, the present and the future and all of it was with her. I will admit that it scared me and like a coward, I ran. My Des does not hold this against me, as she has told me that if she had seen what I had, she would have been running and not stopped until well into the next moon." Des chuckled, as did my parented and several councilors.

"Human child you have been quiet, do you agree that this is a true bonding? Or do you seek some other gain."

"I seek no gain and never would. Del is the other half of me that I didn't know I was missing until he found me. From the first moment I saw him I knew I was safe and from that first moment my heart knew I was in love with him, though my brain needed a little longer to have it sink in."

"Child, how old are you?" asked one of the others.

"I am 15 years old. Yes, to most, I am still a child. To you I am a babe. And jokingly Del and I have called me a barely fledged female but I am a woman now, able to, if I choose, to bare children. Which unless some evil male of my race tries and succeeds at what Ren tried, I will not be having children of my own."

"Why? Why would you not want to mate with a male of you race?" asked Alexorandrite.

"Would you willingly choose to mate with Del?" Des waved to me. She sent me a caress of love then continued. "Well would you?"

"No, he would not be my first choice. And I have my answer to my question. Have you ever been with a male of your race?'

"No." Des stated plainly.

"Why?" Alexorandrite continued.

"Too young, hadn't found anyone that I found interesting enough and no one seemed interested in me other than that monster." Des said plainly.

"We were told that you took sick because you called for help when Delinsilversworth was being attacked, how did you do it?" asked the council leader.

"Ever since that first day Del and I have shared something. We have the ability to feel what the other is feeling. As well as talk to one another in our minds. I felt Del's uneasiness just before the attack and after, I felt the attack. When we talk to each other, we picture the other in our minds and talk to that picture. When I tried to do this his picture was so small that it was a dot. I pulled energy from inside me and focused on him and was able to bring the picture into view. All of this while I shared every hit and strike made to him. I prayed for help or some way to get help to him. That's when I saw or felt members of his family. I pulled everything I had left from inside me and called out to them and showed them were Del was. Once he was safe something happened and I was pulled back to myself and then into blackness."

"Des suffered from complete energy depletion and shock, if I had not been with Cyndar when this happened I don't believe Des would be alive today. I sent her my healing energy to help her recover and she took all I had and even what Delin could give." Ralyss interjected.

"I had to give her healing energy four more times after that." I added.

"Is this mind talking an ability among your race, child?" asked a different one.

"I have never heard of any but there are some very old stories that tell of such." answered Des.

"This is beyond believing and I for one don't believe it. She must be doing it for some gain. Her race is nothing but greedy violent base creatures." stated another I think his name is Chalcedonia

"Some of my race, are just that. Ren, the one that attacked me was such. His friend might be as well but there are greedy ones yes, and there are violent ones, but most are good and honest. You should not judge a race based on just a handful of samples. And if I may ask you a question, would you have helped me if it were you there watching?" I could feel Des's energy building as she talked.

"No." Chalcedonia replied

"Why? To you I am a child, why would you not help a child?"

He did not answer but glared at Des. So I asked, "Yes, why would you not help a child, any child?"

"We are not to interfere when we observe." He stated coldly.

"So you would have left me to die," Des continued, "and reported back that nothing had changed. That seems to me that you are no better than the one committing the act of violence in the first place."

"How dare you! How dare you to think that!" His agitation and growing anger was clear.

"If my father came across a child of your people calling for help he would go and see what was wrong. Yes, he would be cautious but once he saw it was a child that was in trouble, he would not hesitate to help. So tell me who is the better person?"

"Your father would come to the aid of one of us. I doubt that." Chalcedonia said with sarcasm.

"One of you, I don't know, but a child of your race, yes. If you saw a small child of my people fall into a river would you help save it?" Des was amazing I thought.

"Human child Destiny," Forestsardonyx interjected, "I believe we see the point you are trying to make and it is a good one. I wonder how many of my people have watched and let harm come to a child or an adult for that matter. However, it does not address the matter at hand. I will admit that seeing you and talking to you are something I have never thought to find myself doing. I would like to ask, why do you believe this has happened?"

"Forestsardonyx, you can't think this is for real! You can't! She must have tricked him some how! I want to know, what she is after?" Chalcedonia interrupted.

"Chalcedonia, you are out of line. Let her speak without interruption." Forestsardonyx stated.

Des waited a moment to see if there were any other interruptions, "Our races live on this planet together. We are meant to be and work together. But somehow our races have chosen not to, we are not the first attempt to bridge this gap. We just have a better chance and with more opened minded parents. Del and I know it will be hard and we're not looking for easy. My people have lost so much of their history and you have some of it. My hope is that others will come and ask to learn that history. And to share what has been happening to my people since the separation. We all have things that we can share."

"Delinsilversworth do you believe this?" asked Forestsardonyx, clearly impressed by Des.

"Yes, already we have managed to work with her family and members of her village to get things for here. I help a wonderful old woman who feared for her home because a dead tree was about to fall on it. Des has a fireplace now for the trade of two bears, the man wanted the skins; he's shared the meat from them with others of the village. Even the meal you had was traded for."

"I would like to ask a question. I am Frostmoonstone. Do you intend to mate?" she asked.

Des turned red and looked to me. I smiled and in my mind said, "It will come out soon enough we might as well tell them now."

"I think your right." Des took a breath at the same time as another.

"They truly can speak to each other. I have the ability to see thoughts and I didn't believe when you said you talked to each other. I also believe your bond is not yet at its fullest. How did you learn this?" interrupted one of the others.

"Who should I answer first; I don't want to upset any one?" Des asked and got chuckles all around.

"My question can wait, please answer the other." replied Frostmoonstone smiling.

Des bowed to her. "On the day we first went to the village I was talking with my mother and she had asked me a question and in response I closed my eyes where I could see Del. The picture in my head turned and smiled at me. It was a day later that I tried to talk to him. Now we can talk to each other without needing to close our eyes to see the image."

"That is truly amazing." The council member continued.

"Thank you." Des bowed slightly to the one then turned back to Frostmoonstone, "Now to answer your question, my lady. Del and I are not planning on mating physically, I am too small and he would hurt me even to try. Del has told me that I should go a head and tell you our secret. Del and I have joined, in our minds. We have found that we can change our mind forms and join as if we were one race."

One of the council members sat down looking like his legs would not hold him and the other were too stunned to do anything more than stare.

Des

For a moment, I felt sorry for these noble beings who've been stunned so badly, when that moment passed I almost laughed at them for being able to be stunned. Truly though, I don't know what I would have done but the choice was taken away from me. For suddenly the world jumped and spun making me sway, just a little.

Del noticed of course, I closed my mind because I think it was the mind speech that caused the dizziness, but I needed to sit and I wasn't going to do so in front of this audience. I looked to Del and he nodded. So, I looked to the members of the council, "Noble councilors, if you would excuse me for a moment I need to check something inside. Please feel free to ask any questions you need to, Del and I have no secrets from each other."

I turned, took a deep breath, hoping I would make it to the cave before my legs gave out and walked. I made it as far as the table before the dizziness came back with a vengeance. Holding the table, I made it to the chair and all but fell into it. I put my head on the table and waited for the spinning to stop. I was in the cave for only a few moment when I heard a noise and looked up slowly, Cyndar had followed me in. "Des, are you well? You look pale."

"I'm fine. I still get tired easily and dizzy sometimes. It's already been a long day."

"You are still recovering. You should refrain from talking mind to mind with Del for awhile, I think."

"That's what I think triggered this. Either that or the fact that I haven't eaten yet today." I chuckled.

"Des! You know better than that." Cyndar said scoldingly, "Do you have something at hand to eat or should I call Del to get you some of your smoked meat from the cold room?"

"I have rolls from yesterday right here, but I need a drink of something and I don't dare stand."

"Then don't." Cyndar moved into the center of the cave and using her tail she hooked the bucket next to the pool, dipped it into the water, and brought it over to me. I reached into the basket on the table and took a roll and began eating slowly. I also reached for one of my cups and dipped it into the bucket and drank. As always, the water was cold and tasted good. Cyndar had moved closer to the table and was just looking at me. "Now, that's better, your color is coming back." she said after a time.

"The dizziness is going away. We should return to the meeting." I made to rise but Cyndar but her tail on my shoulder. Forcing me to sit again.

"The only place I would be letting you go is to bed. They have met you and talked to you. Del is there and can answer any questions they may yet have. I was so proud of both of you; you could not have done better."

"Thank you mother Cyndar, we were hoping we did the right thing."

"You did the right thing, alright." said a voice from the opening. Cyndar and I looked up to see one of the councilors standing there. "I wanted to see the inside of the cave. Del had been telling us of the things you have done to it. I also wanted to see if you were well."

"Councilor please come in and welcome." I replied and made to stand and Cyndar stopped me again by both her tail and her look. Cyndar moved putting her back to the sleeping alcove so that there was room for the other. The councilor walked in and looked at everything. The cave got very full when she came in.

"You keep other animals inside. That is strange."

"It is a safe place to keep them in bad weather and for other reasons. The sheep we got for this meeting were feral and I didn't want them hurting the ones I have."

"That is wise. Those that are still out there are a little touched in the head but they were good eating." She grinned, "Now how are you?"

"I'm still not fully recovered from what I did. I just hope it hasn't damaged me so that I can't talk to Del any more."

"I don't believe it has. You have just stretched it badly. Time will see it back to normal; if you would take my advice don't use it for casual conversation for a time."

"Thank you Councilor, I believe we will be taking that advice. Though I'm afraid it makes me a poor hostess. Would you like some water we have a spring at the back of the cave?"

"Thank you I think I will." She went and drank, giving me time to eat a little more and get another drink myself. When she returned, she introduced herself as Gynowillowbrook. She had several questions for me about the cave, the cold room, the sleeping room and the fireplace. Then she went and looked in the different rooms as best she could. When she came back, she seemed happy. "You have done most well with everything. But I still find myself asking why?"

"So do I, my lady. But I can't help it; I love Del with all my heart. Even as I sit here, he's sending me his love. He wants me to talk to him, to tell him how I'm doing but I don't want to get sick again. I am sending him my love. I feel no stress when sending feelings."

"You and Delin have a strong bond, so strong that it is visible to anyone. I wonder though how strong your love is."

"It grows with every breath we take." I said with a soft smile on my face.

"Would it be strong enough that if the council were to ask you to leave him would you?"

"Why would the council ask them to part?" Cyndar asked.

"If the council asked me to leave him I would ask them why they were calling for his death." I replied.

"If you love him you should be strong enough to leave him if asked." She asked.

"I can't and won't do that to him. It would kill him and me. If you are asking me to leave this cave then I will leave but know that Del will come with me. We are welcome with my family in their village. If you plan on keeping or trying to keep us apart then raise your claw now and strike clean. I will not live without him and he will not live without me!" I was growing angrier and scared by the moment. I'm sure Del would be coming soon, and I was right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.