Bonded Lives - Cover

Bonded Lives

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Chapter 5A

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5A - It's love at first sight when Del, a young Wyrm rescuss a young human that soon becomes his Destiny.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Delinsilversworth

Over the next five days, Des and I learned more of each other than we could ever have been able to. We had another large mound of grass and a large pile of rock ready and waiting for the fireplace. Des had completed her tunic and loved wearing it. We gathered another load of willow and Des started making an outdoor shelter for the animals.

On the morning of the fifth day I was flying alone so that I could hunt when I saw two wagons working their way to the cave. So, I called Des to let her know. Our bond and ability to talk to each other had grown over that few days since we had joined in the minds. "Des, we have company coming. They should be there by mid afternoon. Do you what me to let them see me and see who is with them?"

"Yes, you should let them see you but if you see no one you know directly don't worry about talking to them until they get here." Des replied

"I'll call you back when I know." I finished and broke the contact. I circled around and came up behind the two wagons. The man who was to do make the fireplace drove the second one. There was a younger man with him. Des's brother Pat drove the first wagon. I rose on the wind to be well above them and called a greeting to them. Pat looked up and waved. I let myself drop so that he could see me better.

"Des, your brother is leading the fireplace man."

"I wander why he's coming with another wagon."

"You'll get your answer soon enough. I'll finish my hunt."

"Get something large so we can have steaks for tonight."

As I broke contact, I was laughing with her, and went off to find a nice elk.

Des

I loved the feel of Del's mind when he laughed. I was just finishing with cleaning out the indoor pens. I cleaned up; both myself and the area outside the cave then went to work on making the cave useable even with the work that would be going on. Many things I could put into or onto a shelf now that Del had finished with them. I even had shelves in the main cave. I did realize that I was going to have to move the fire pit because it was too close to the wall that the fireplace was going to be in.

So by the time I heard the wagons the fire pit was now closer to the back of the cave as well as all of my tools and chests. I ran out to see two wagons coming into the area just outside of the cave. Rolly had been running around like he usually did and got even more bouncy when the wagons got here.

"Des. Hey Des, come give me a hand." Pat stood up in the seat and yelled.

"Pat, what are you doing? What have you got?" I yelled back as I walked closer.

"Just a few things mother said you probably would love to have." He said as if that was enough of an explanation.

"Hello elder Tim. Thank you for taking this job. I hope the first bear was acceptable?" I said directly to the man as he pulled to a stop.

"Of course it was. It was huge. Where ever did Del find it?" Tim replied with a laugh.

"I don't know. He was quite a ways north of here. Come; let me show you where I want the fireplace and see if we have enough rock." I turn so I can yell to Pat. "Pat give me a moment to see to my guests and get them settled, before I come and help you unload and see what you get to take back."

He waved at me and I turned and gestured to Tim and his helper to follow me into the cave. "I do hope we have enough rock. We have this pile here and then a pile inside."

"I think there should be enough with just the one outside. Wow, did Del dig all of this?" Tim pointed to the cave.

"No, his father did clean it out a little but over all it's the same as we found it. We turned one of the alcoves into a cold storage room. Of course, he started our sleeping room and put the shelves in. His brother Tono did the bulk of the digging for it but Del did the guest room. It's also where we got the bulk of the rock, too."

"You sleep with him? Why would you sleep with him?" the look on his face was indescribable.

"Elder Tim, Del and I are bonded. He's my husband and I'm his wife. I do hope you will not have trouble with this?" Tim's response troubled me.

"I just didn't realize you were sleeping together. How can you believe you're his wife?" he continued.

"We're in love. Del and I share something very deep and very special. I believe I feel the same for Del that my mother feels for my father. I couldn't see myself with any one else." I started to get just a bit agitated.

"But he's not human. You should be with one of your own kind child. I don't know what your father had going through his head but were you my child I would have thrown you into a wagon and drove you home and locked you in your room until you saw better." Tim said with conviction.

"Are you here to try to convince me? I do not believe you could. We have a bargain, a fireplace/oven for the cost of three bears; the first has already been delivered. I've marked the size and position for you. Let us know when the chimney's hole is needed and Del will carve it out. I have things to tend to before Del returns with dinner." I turned to leave when he grabbed my arm. My agitation turned to anger for a moment until I made a strong effort to control it so that Del wouldn't get alarmed.

"You will not leave until I say you can, girl!"

"Release Me Now!" I said through clinched teeth and grabbed the front of his tunic, lifted and held him there. He couldn't help but let go. "Let me warn you now. Touch me again and I will tell my mate what you have said. He feels the anger that I have right now and wanders if he should return. You are here to do a job, do it well and right. Touch me again the way you just did or talk to me the way you just did and I will also inform my father and the rest of the village council." I put him down. "And as you can see, I do not need Del to help me because his strength runs through me." I paused to compose myself, "Now, how long do you think it will take to do the fireplace?" He looked ready to be sick. "Man, get hold of yourself. There's water at the back of the cave. I need to see what Pat brought."

I left elder Tim standing there and went out to my brother. I put a smile on my face when I saw him. He was talking to Tim's helper Mat. "Alright Pat, what did she send that I can't live without?"

"Des, is everything ok? You look a little down." he could always tell when I was upset.

"I'm just wandering if mother is going to try to fill my cave with stuff I don't need. Though I could use a table which I can see you have." I said as I reached the two men.

"I don't know about filling your cave but she was wandering what you were sitting, working and eating on."

"The ground of course." I started looking in the wagon. There was another chest and a chair to go with the table. There were other things like a large kettle, a washtub and many other things. That's when Tim came out of the cave and called the young man to him. I don't think Tim had ever worked faster. Pat and I unloaded his wagon and that's when I noticed the bottom was full of lumber. "Pat, what's this for. You brought me a table so I don't need to build one."

"Father sent it. I told him that you had no shelter for your sheep and goats other than the ones in the cave. He didn't like that. Father was the one in charge of distributing the meat and when Bart the carpenter got his portion of bear meat, he asked if there was anything you needed here and sent lumber for a shelter. Oh, that reminds me, I have to tell you, Del scared the hell out of father. He almost landed on him. Del kept apologizing, saying he couldn't help it because the bear was just too heavy. It was almost twice what everyone was expecting."

"I know, Del told me all about it and has promised that he'll get the next one closer to a natural size." Even as funny as the tale was I just couldn't do more that a small smile.

Pat looked at me for a moment, "Des what's going on? Don't try to deny that something isn't. I know when you're trying to hide something almost as good as mother. Did Tim say something to you? Is there something wrong between you and Del?"

"Oh no nothing like that. Del and I are fine." I paused for a moment, "I want your word you'll say nothing to anyone of what I'm going to tell you. Not Del, not father, no one, promise?"

"Des, why, what's wrong?" his face was full of concern.

"I want your word and if you break it I'll have Del sit on you."

"Alright, you have my word. Now what is it?" He came to my side. We were both next to the wagon.

"When I went in to show Tim where I wanted everything. He started acting possessive. Like I was his kid, he even said that if I had been his child that he would have taken me home and locked me in a room until I learned better. I told him, or at least I tried to tell him that Del was just as much my husband as he was to his wife. When I tried to leave, he grabbed my arm; telling me, he was not done talking and he didn't give me permission to leave. He won't make that mistake again." I snickered as I felt better that I had told someone.

"What did you do?" his face holding a bit of fear.

"I told him to let me go and grabbed him by the tunic and lifted. Del and I have shared more and are closer than ever and Del is not needed to defend me against any man. I told Tim this but I told him if he continued to think and act in that manner then I would be force to tell."

"Del would either eat him or sit on him." Pat said with a scowl.

"That's not who I would tell. It would be father. Tim has to complete this job since part of the payment for it has already been delivered. If something happens and he doesn't finish, he would be breaking that contract he made in front of our father. Father would have no choice but to take him before the village council. I do hope Del catches something soon, I need to take out my anger on something and skinning a dear or an elk would do just that."

"Des, you should tell Del what happened. I'm sure he's already felt it." I knew he was concerned for me.

"I have been keeping my emotions as neutral as I can. I know when it happened he felt some of it but I'll just say I was upset at something I was doing."

"Are you sure you're alright. I could talk to Tim for you?"

"No, I think he got the message. Lets get the rest of this unloaded and into the corner where I can build it tomorrow. I started to make one but it's not turning out like I wanted."

"You mean we. I don't have to be back for a few days."

"Good. Let's get to it."

We had only a few pieces left when I heard Del call his greeting from the air and felt his love caress my mind. I threw back my head and called my greeting back. When I looked back at Pat, his chin had hit the wagon bed. "Oh no, I did it again. Pat I'm sorry I was going to tell you later, I seem to know how to call a greeting, I did it the other day when Del's mother stopped by."

"How can you know how to do this? Oops, I don't think I'm the only one you scared?" he said as he was looking past me.

I turned to see Tim's helper, Mat sitting on the ground and Tim hiding at the opening to the cave. It was such a funny seen that I started laughing and couldn't stop until Del landed.

"Des, what is so funny? Please share that I may join in the laughter."

I still couldn't talk, so Pat did. "She just managed to scare the legs out from under Mat and Tim is so scared he won't come out from the cave." Pat raised his voice. "Mat, Tim, it's alright. That's just Des's way of saying hello to her mate when he comes home from a hunt." Tim stayed in the cave but Mat got up and came over. "Del this is Mat, Tim's assistant." Pat continued.

"Mat thank you for your time in making Des her fireplace."

"Wow, so he can talk." The look on his face almost set me laughing again.

"Of course he can talk. Mat close you mouth before something flies into it. Weren't you at the village when Del and I came to trade for things?" I replied.

"No I was with Tim and Pat on the trade run. I did see him land with that big bear in his claws."

"Mat get those tools and get back in here!" came a yell from the opening of the cave. Mat ran to the wagon then back into the cave.

"Well that was rude." Pat stated.

"Not really, I think Tim just wants to get started on the fireplace so that he can get done faster. Well let me get my blade and I can get that skin off as well as several good stakes. Pat why don't you tell Del about the new addition you're going to help with."

I turned and went to get my blade. Finally, I could take out my frustration on something and did. Once the skin was stretched and the steaks started cooking. I went and got some greens and vegetables and had them ready for everyone. Del of course had eaten as soon as I let him take the carcass. When the meal was finished it looked like it was fit for a king all spread out on the new table. I called every one to eat and to my surprised, even Tim came. The talk that night was of how the wine trip had been. How Grandmother Nel was? And of course, how long it would take to get the fireplace finished and when could I use it. I knew new fireplaces had to stand for a time and then have a very hot and big fire burn in them to cure the mortar. Del and I were told that because the rocks we gathered were just right that it should be done in three days and than two days after that would be when I needed to heat cure the fireplace. Then if it didn't fall apart it was good to go. I couldn't wait to make a good loaf of bread.

Over the next four days, Del had looked for but had not found a good bear and was thinking he was going to have to venture into human areas when he finally found one. Unfortunately for him, that was not the only thing there.

I was hit with it, like a blast of snow from a storm, the sudden intense dread that turned into real fear. I had been working with Pat on the last part of the shelter for the animals and quickly turned to look in Del's general direction. I closed my eyes and my ears to Pat's repeated calls to me and looked for Del. He was scared and the vision I had of him was so small. Then there was pain. I had to see what was happening and focused everything I had and in my mind, it felt like I flew to him. Six other Wyrms, all bigger than Del, surrounded him but one who seemed to be leading the others was even bigger. They lashing at him with claws and whipping him with their tails. I felt each blow as it came. I couldn't stop them and I couldn't help him.

I was frantic; I didn't know what to do, I prayed to the gods to help me. I think they did, for somehow I sensed to the north and west of Del, three familiar being. I gathered all I had and called as loudly as I could "Tono, Tanni, Mother! Help, Help, Help! Del needs you! There!!!" and with the rest of the energy I had, I showed them where. I was frozen still watching Del being hurt. Then through Del's ears I heard the outraged bugling of an angry Wyrm. And from the side of the picture I had, saw Tanni come streaking in, Tono was not far behind them. Del was safe now. Then something pulled me back to myself and then into blackness.

Pat

I didn't know what to think. One moment we're talking then the next Des's starting off into nowhere, eyes closed. Then her hand stretched out. I was about to take it but I realized that there was something wrong as I watch her body twitch as if it were being hit. Then she yelled out, "Tono, Tanni, Mother, Help, Help, Help! Del needs you! There!" And Des gestured with her out stretched hand.

Then time seemed to stop as she just stood there twitching from time to time, then as fast as a blink Des hit the ground. I called to Tim and Mat and had them help me carry her into her alcove. She was cold as ice and pale as watered milk. Tim and Mat asked what had happened and I told them all I saw and heard. Tim was all for leaving but Mat was smarter, both because they still had to finish the heat test and because I was his friend.

Tim got all his things into his wagon and harnessed his horses. "Mat, you coming or not and if you don't come now, your fired!"

"Then I'm fired. You're an elder and a father, and you're running when Pat and his sister need you." Mat said with disgust.

"Ride hard Tim. When you get back to the village tell my father and mother we need them here. Better yet send aunty Kim." I yelled at him as he began to drive away.

He was away without answering. Now it was just a matter of waiting for Del to get back. I just hoped he could help Des.

Delinsilversworth

I had spotted my prey and was about to make the kill when a shiver ran up my back. I continued and killed the bear but I knew I was not alone. That's when the first hit came to me from the side. I rolled and when I would have come back up onto my feet, I was hit with a tail from the other side.

I knew what was going on and I knew whom it was that was doing it, Ilnirastvalysh and his gang. I was not given time to even ask what they were wanting but I knew I was in trouble. Again and again, I was hit. I couldn't get into the air and I could barely keep my feet.

Then I heard the bugle of a very angry Wyrm and blessed my sister for her act first and question latter attitude. She came racing in causing several of those who were attacking to flee; Tono was right behind her. It didn't take them long to read the situation and turn on the one responsible and for the first time I could actually take a breath and wished I hadn't, it hurt. But help for that was coming too as two other bugles rang out. My mother and father landed near me looking around. Then my mother focused on me, "Delin what is going on? You're hurt! How? Who?"

"I was flying to find a bear when I was attacked by Ilnirast and his gang. I don't even know why, this time. I didn't even know they were in this area. If I had I would have stayed well out of it."

"Delin, come here and let me help you." my father ordered. I was only too willing to comply and limped to him. That's when Tanni and Tono came back, mouths clamped onto wings to keep Ilnirast in line.

"What have you done? Why have you attacked?" my mother yelled at him.

"He attacked us! We were doing nothing but sitting around." Ilnirast yelled back trying to sound innocent.

"He lies!" Tono shifted his hold when they came to a stop. "There were at least six and I saw all of them attacking. Del is silly and strange but he's not stupid."

"The proof of what I was doing lies there." I turned and pointed to the mangled bear. "Ilnirast, has picked on me since I was fledged, yet he never attacked in such numbers before. Why Ilnirast? Why do you hate me so? How have I wronged you?"

He didn't answer but just glared at me. Then in a moment, he was struggling to get free of my siblings. My mother was not going to allow this. She reached out and caught him by the throat and squeezed. "YOU WILL BEHAVE! You have been given to much freedom, now it stops! I will see you brought before the council for this! Attacking without cause is unforgivable! Do not fear, I can smell all the others and I will gather them and bring them before the council to stand beside you. Tono, Tanni can you handle taking him to the council chambers?"

"Yes, mother I believe he will behave or risk having you at his throat again." was Tono's reply.

"He will get there. I do not promise he will get there in one piece if he misbehaves." stated Tanni.

"Then take him, your father and I will be right behind you as soon as we see to Delin." she let him go. He seemed to be properly humbled as he flew off with Tanni and Tono.

"There now that should keep you. I do not understand that child. Delin go over what happened to you again, please." My father asked. I told him everything.

"I'm just glad you and the others were in the area."

"Delin we weren't in the area. I heard the strangest and the strongest mental call for help I have ever had. I heard her in my head that you were in trouble and then as I looked, I knew exactly where you were because she showed us. Tanni and Tono heard her as well. How have the two of you grown in power so soon?" My mother replied. I was confused for a moment then realized just who the 'she' was that my mother was talking about.

"Des called you? How? She doesn't have that ability." I said clearly confused.

"Delin, she feels your emotions, does she not?" Ralyss asked

"Yes, oh gods! She would have known I was in trouble. But she still should not have been able to call you and the others."

"Delin, call to her. If you can." He asked, I closed my eyes and tried to find her, I couldn't. So, I tried to feel her, I couldn't do that either. Even if she were asleep, I would feel her. I became very afraid.

"Father, I can't see her and I can't feel her. What could it mean?"

"I don't know but we better find out." and with that the three of use were in the air.

The closer to the cave I got the more I continued to fear. I still couldn't see or feel her. This fear gave me strength and speed and soon I was ahead of my parents. The winds were with me too and soon I saw the clearing in front of the cave and called a greeting. There was no happy response. Pat, Des's brother came running out waving frantic for us. I landed as near as I could. "Pat where is Des?"

"Del come quickly, I think she's dying! Tim left to get help but I don't know what to do!" he wailed.

"What happened? Tell us child quickly." I gave Pat high marks for not falling over as my father's head came up right to his face.

"We were talking then she turned and closed her eyes. She reached out her hand and then she started twitching like she was being hit or something. She was scared; I could see it in her face. Then she yelled for Tono, Tanni, and I have to assume your Mother to help Del and that he was there. And she gestured with her hand. After a long moment, she collapsed. We took her to your room and wrapped her in blankets and furs but she won't warm up or wake."

"Bring her out, I think I know what is wrong but I need to see her and I can't get to her in that cave. Del go bring her out!"

He didn't need to tell me again. I ran into the cave almost knocking over Mat. I got to the alcove and the sight of her scared me so much I though I was going to lose my lunch. I gathered up the blankets and took the ends in my mouth, lifted gently and walked out. Mat had moved and was well out of the way. I don't remember walking from the cave to my father but in a blink, I was before him putting Des down. My father moved closer then waved his hands over Des. The wait was agony.

"I didn't believe this could happen, but it is." He said then looked up at those of us standing there. "Give me a moment and I will tell you what has happened." He closed his eyes again and went into a deeper healing trance. Slowly the color came back to Des's face and I could see she was warming. Finally, my father opened his eyes. "Del, continue the healing, she needs the energy it gives. She, she was drained, completely drained and in shock." He looked around and sagged to the ground. I reached out like my father had and called all the healing energy I had to me and fed it slowly to Des, but my abilities are not as great as my fathers and soon I too had to stop. When I opened my eyes and looked down at her, she opened her eyes to look at me with a weak smile and small voice said, "you're alright." Then fell asleep again. And this time it was sleep that took her. I could feel her.

"She's going to be fine. She'll need to sleep for a few days at the least. She and you are too young in your bonding for her to be doing what she did. That's why it took so much out of her. She put her heart into it." My father explained.

"Into what Sir. Please, what did she do?" asked Pat, his face a total mask of fear.

"Little son, your sister knew that Delin was being attacked. And with everything she had, she call for help. She called to Cyndar, Tanni and Tono. Who got to Delin just in time I think. They caught the one responsible and are even now taking that one to the council. Delin how do you feel?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.