Conqueror's Reward - Cover

Conqueror's Reward

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 5: The Great Awakening

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Great Awakening - An alien comes to Earth to claim his reward after proving himself time and time again in battle. His reward is simple to impregnate all of the unattached women of that planet. Once finished he is supposed to return home the conquering victor. Upon landing however Diun'ja the warrior in question begins to be changed by the supposedly inferior race he is supposed to elevate.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Violence  

Diun wandered all day touring most of the city. As the sun began to set his thoughts turned back to Dana and the short time they had spent together.

What was it about her that he couldn't get out of his mind? Was it her smile? That in itself warmed his heart, or was it something much deeper?

Standing in an empty parking lot he wished to be alone with his thoughts away from the distracting sights and sounds of the city. In the blink of the eye he found himself in the middle of a forest.

Looking around he wondered how he had gotten there. Diun had never experienced something like this before. How had he traveled outside the city in such a short time?

Going over the last moments before transporting himself instantly to this place Diun remembered his thoughts had been about Dana. Curious at this discovery he focused on her trying to search through his feelings about her to learn more.

He remembered the sense of goodness he had felt from her and her openness. She had felt a connection with him that made her automatically comfortable.

Diun had not had to try with her. Everything had felt so natural and he had truly enjoyed it. It was not simply lust but something different, something more. Finding this feeling interesting and wonderful he dwelled on it living in the moment.

Like gas to a flame the dark flame he had used to win so many battles sprang forth showing on each hand at first. It was made from psychic energy that he had learned to control over the years. He alone had learned to master it while the rest of his people were incapable of achieving it. Turning white it began to spread over his body covering him from head to toe.

Just like all the other times when it had stayed on his hands Diun felt no pain or suffered any damage. The same warmth was there like before but he felt the heat within him grow stronger.

The heat went from the outside in meeting at his core it sprang out again in a powerful chain reaction. Diun barely kept himself together when the shockwave of psychic energy began to build up in his body. Diun called for help as his mind began to shutdown and he saw only a white light.

Dana heard Diun's voice calling for help and rushed to her car driving out of the city in the direction of his call. As she drew near Dana saw a flash of light ahead and immediately stopped her car.

A shockwave rushed towards her and she ducked down unbuckling her safety belt to get to the floor. It struck the car [sending spinning] for several moments before it came to an abrupt stop next to a few downed trees.

Getting out of the vehicle she found the trees on either side of the road knocked down. From all evidence she had been on the edge of the effected area.

Diun's voice still called to her but is was weak and barely a whisper. She climbed over a number of fallen trees before she found him in an open area free of trees and vegetation. Floating in the air he showed like a miniature star brightening up the entire place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.