Vigilante-- Alice Clark - Cover

Vigilante-- Alice Clark

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Alice was feeling kind of down from her adventure with the woman with the multiple personalities; she needed a break, something light like a kidnapping or a bank robbery. As she contemplated this, the phone rang. "I must be getting psychic," Alice chuckled.

"Good afternoon, David Smith, Investigations. May I help you?"

"Hello, Mrs. Clark. This is Agent Tom Jones of the FBI. May I speak to Mr. Smith or Miss Jones?"

"Mr. Smith is still out of town, but Miss Jones is available. Please hold while I transfer your call."

Alice pushed the hold-button, waited a few moments, released the hold-button, and spoke in her Janet Jones voice. "Hello Agent Jones. How may I help you?"

"We've got a situation which may require your special skills, Miss Jones. There's been a bank robbery in the last few minutes in downtown Atlanta, and hostages were taken by the robbers as they fled. The kidnapping puts the case right in my lap and I would like your help. Are you available?"

"Yes, I am. I have another case which I can put on hold to help you with this one. What should I do to get started?"

"I'm headed for the site of the robbery in my car as soon as I hang up. May I pick you up in front of your building in 20 minutes?"

"I'll be there. Good bye."

"Good bye."

Alice TPed to her EU bedroom and changed to her Janet Jones persona. She jumped in time and space to 15 minutes from the time she hung up with Jones and to the lobby of her office building. She stepped out to the sidewalk and waited for Jones to come by.

Janet only had to wait 2 minutes for Agent Jones to arrive. She got into his car and they sped off to the robbed bank. Agent Jones filled her in on the way.

Three masked robbers had entered the Second National Bank at 2:14 PM and pointed shotguns at the guard and the customers. One shouted, "This is a robbery! On the floor! Everybody. Includin' bank employees." Two of the robbers went directly to the vault while the other stayed in the lobby to keep the customers and employees covered. The men in the vault dumped cash in large denominations into burlap sacks until they had filled four. They tied the bags closed with heavy-duty wire twist-ties and came back to the lobby. They grabbed two men customers off the floor and shoved the bags of money in their hands. They then forced the men, at gunpoint, to carry the money out to a panel-truck parked in a loading zone and forced the two customers with the money into the back of the truck; whereupon, they drove off.

No shots were fired and the whole job took less than 15 minutes. The robbers obviously knew what they were doing and exactly where to find the stacks of money they wanted. They never bothered with the tellers' cash drawers or any other small holdings.

Just before Tom and Janet arrived at the crime scene, a call had come in on the police radio that the two hostages had been found. They had been dumped, unharmed, out of the back of the truck on a side street and one had run to a telephone to call the police to report what had happened. A police car had been sent to retrieve them and deliver them back to the crime scene.

Janet patiently waited through nearly four hours of tedium while the police and FBI went through their investigative routines. She listened to the questions and answers, including some of the outright lies, told by the witnesses. She had already done a mind-scan on everybody present during the robbery and knew more about what the witnesses had seen than even they did.

Once all of the formalities were done and she could escape from Tom Jones' attention, she would launch her own investigation by POV. She would jump her POV back in time to watch the robbery and to follow the crooks on their escape. She would have the case solved in zero elapsed real time!

Finally, Janet was able to escape from the police and FBI by claiming that she would put her contacts to work looking for the bank robbers. Once she was was clear, she jumped to EU and changed back to Alice.

Aligning her POV with the beginning of the bank robbery, Alice watched as the robbery progressed. She followed the robbers and their hostages to the getaway truck. They drove around with a lot of twists and turns, apparently to confuse any later efforts to track them. After a bit of this, they stopped long enough to dump their two hostages, and sped off on the highway toward Columbus.

They were well clear of Atlanta when they turned off the highway onto a country road which eventually led them to a farm house hidden in a grove of pecan trees. They parked the panel truck out of sight of the country lane and, grabbing the money bags, went up to the front porch and knocked on the door. An elderly woman came to the door and let the three men into the house, with a kiss on the cheek for each as they came in.

They all trooped into the dining room where they met three women, each of whom embraced and kissed one of the robbers. These were obviously the wives of the robbers. They carefully stacked the money from the four sacks onto the table and everybody took a stack and started counting. When they had finished counting, the elderly woman added up the various counts and announced, "Well, my dears, we picked up $485,800 on this caper." She sent two of the men to fetch a chest which she opened and added the money to the stack of bills already there. "This makes $1,320,200, all told. One more time should do it and we can retire."

"Oh, Mama Crisp, I can't hardly wait to git to Bermuda!" cried one of the women.

"Yes, dear, I know how you feel. But we must do this carefully so that we don't get caught."

Alice watched the two men stow the chest in a closet and then she withdrew to herself in EU for a short break for coffee. She returned to the house of the robber family and jumped ahead in weekly, then daily, increments until she found out the date and bank they next planned to hit. She had five weeks to work with before the next robbery, so she had plenty of time to look like she was doing a conventional investigation.


Janet did not really have another case going, but had used that as her reason for being in the office when Tom Jones had called. However, she hoped for something to come along while she marked time on the bank robbery/kidnapping.

Alice was catching up on her knitting when she had another phone call, this time from the Atlanta PD. Det. Sgt. Tomlinson was calling for Hal Anderson, so Alice handled that the same way she usually did such calls. "Hello, Harold Anderson speaking. How may I help you, Bob?"

"I've got a weird blackmail case I'd appreciate you taking a look at, Hal. Can you drop by this afternoon?"

"Sure, I'll be there in about an hour. Is that OK?"

"Yes, thank you. I'll be here all afternoon. Good bye for now."

"Goodbye."

Alice had probed the detective while she was talking to him, and it, indeed, was a weird case. A beat patrolman became suspicious when he saw a well dressed White woman riding in the front seat of a known colored pimp's fancy car. After racking his memory for a few minutes, the cop realized why she looked familiar: she was the wife of the Chief of the Atlanta Fire Department! He asked himself why would this well-to-do society woman be riding shotgun in a pimpmobile? And at 2:30 AM? He had reported the sighting to his sergeant and the gossip had worked its way up the line to Bob Tomlinson, who thought it needed looking into. Bob had nothing concrete to go on, it just nagged at his policeman's instinct. So he called Hal, whom he knew liked to look at weird cases.

Alice changed into here Hal Anderson persona and showed up at police headquarters as promised. Bob met him and escorted him to his office. After offering Hal some of that execrable coffee, which Hal declined with thanks, Bob launched into an explanation of the situation. What was further troubling was the woman had been seen a second time by a different cop to be riding in the same pimpmobile. Curiouser and curiouser! After a few minutes of chit-chat, Hal excused himself and left.

Hal had gotten the times and dates of the two sightings, so, after he had changed back to Alice, she had something to POV for. Back in the EU sitting room, Alice got herself a cup of coffee and made herself comfortable in her favorite chair in preparation for POVing this strange situation.

Alice POVed to the site of the first sighting and followed the car as it moved down the street, carefully obeying all traffic laws. Alice scanned the woman's mind, but found nothing but excitement and eager anticipation. The pimp was concentrating on the road and not thinking about much of anything else. This seemed odd, Alice didn't think that either thought pattern was typical of the way the human mind worked.

They wound up at a nondescript building in the warehouse district of Atlanta, and both got out of the car and went inside. The inside of the warehouse was a major surprise to Alice: it was rigged as a movie studio! Besides the camera crew and a few men in jeans and tee-shirts, several gorgeous men and women were standing around wearing nothing but light bath robes and flip-flops.

The wife, Mary Hopkins, was directed to stand at the foot of a very large bed and to relax. The other actors would take care of everything. The scene was set up and the actors removed their robes. Alice couldn't help noticing that all the actors had clean-shaven pubic regions, so that pussys and cocks were clearly visible. She guessed that all of these actors were seasoned professional porn actors, since the men did not react with erections to the naked women.

The director called for action and two of the women walked up to Mary and began to remove her clothes. She was dressed for a night on the town in an off-the-shoulder ensemble that reached nearly to the floor. Her jewelry was carefully removed and placed on a side table, before her gown was unfastened by one of the naked women. The other woman held it in place until all of the buttons were unfastened and then the gown was carefully slipped down her body and she was helped to step out of it.

She was left wearing a bra, a garter belt and panties, stockings, and high-healed shoes. The bra was removed next, in a slow and sexy manner, revealing a pair of remarkably well formed breasts bearing very hard and erect nipples. The two women fondled the freshly exposed breasts and licked and sucked on the nipples while Mary looked like she was about to faint from the sensations.

Mary was directed to sit on the edge of the bed and her shoes were removed, followed by her stockings. Each stocking was rolled down her extended leg by one woman while the other gently caressed the exposed leg as the stocking was moved out of the way. The other stocking was removed in exactly the same way, except the two women switched jobs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.