The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 23: Choices and Changes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Choices and Changes - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

Choices and Changes

The Indianapolis Holiday Inn was near the Hoosier Dome. It was fifteen stories tall, with swimming pool and gym on the top floor.

The Ladies booked the two floors under the gym. The upper one for the goddesses, the lower one for the priests

Alice arrived through the parking entrance. She went to the priests' floor first, with Leslie and Rita. Ed, carrying Tonia, followed behind.

"Go wake all your fellow priests, Rita."

"What should I do with your sister?" asked Ed.

"Take her to the gym's sauna."

Ed nodded, then carried Tonia back to the elevator.

It took about five minutes for Rita to assemble all her priests and priestesses.

Alice scanned the group. "We seem to be short. Is this everyone?"

Rita looked at her clipboard. "There are eight standing guard. Two guarding the goddesses' elevator entrance, two guarding each of the two stairwells, and two guarding the gym elevator entrance."

"How many of them are women."

"Five."

Alice spotted a group of men clustered together. "You five. Go relieve the women on guard duty. Tell them to come back here ASAP.

The five priests ran back to their rooms to get their guns, then headed upstairs.

Minutes later, the last of the priestesses joined the group.

The last remaining males were dismissed, leaving twenty priestesses.

Alice held up a stack of test strips. "Now, I'm sure you all know what these are."

A small titter of recognition went through the women.

"You've already tested hundreds of women. How many of you have tested yourselves?"

No hands came up.

"Well, we're going to now.

"Rita, hand out the strips.

"Everyone, spit on a card."

They all did so.

"Did any turn green?" asked Alice.

Janet, who had been recruited at Moore Genetics, raised her card. It was green.

So did a black woman in her sixties, named Carla Winters.

Alice raised her hands. "That will be all, ladies. Everyone but Janet and Carla can go about their business.

"You two, come with me."

Alice walked them over to the overstuffed couch in the lobby, by the elevators.

"As you can figure out, you are capable of becoming a goddess.

"Since you are already one of us, I'm giving you a choice. Do you want to stay a priestess, or become one of the Ladies?

"I'll meet you here an hour. Decide by then."

Alice left the two, and went upstairs to her room. There, she called Kay in Texas, and informed her of the discovery.

"Do you think it was the right thing, giving them a choice?" asked Kay.

"Absolutely. These women were basically drafted into this job, with no say so on their part. They were then robbed of their fertility. Giving them this choice is the least we can do."

"I see. I'll start testing the priestesses here in San Antonio, and pass the word down to Lupe in Chihuahua."

After hanging up, Alice decided to while away rest of the hour masturbating. She pulled out her favorite dildo started fucking herself with long deep strokes.

Soon after she started, there was a knock on the door. It was Janet and Carla.

"We've made out decisions," Janet called through the door.

Alice, pulled out and turned off the dildo, and let them into her room. She sat on the edge of the bed, while the two stood before her.

"I've decided to stay a priestess," said Janet.

"And I decided to be transformed," said Carla.

Alice nodded. "Mind telling me how you came to your decisions?"

Janet cleared her throat. "Well, there are several reasons.

"One, as Kay had told me earlier, I'm not really a leader-type person. I like following orders. Becoming a goddess would put me in charge."

"Not necessarily," said Alice.

"Secondly, I like being a priestess. It is full of variety and challenge. I love playing with kids, handling crowds.

"I didn't think I would, but I even like target practice. I've become a fairly good shot in the last few weeks."

Alice brought up Janet's records on her laptop. "You are one of our best marksmen."

"If I were transformed, I would lose that.

"Third, with all due respect, Alice, I don't want to be like you."

The goddess blinked. "What do you mean?"

Janet cleared her throat. "You goddesses are completely obsessed with sex.

"I understand why. You can't help it.

"I see you walking down halls, like a lion on the prowl, and I thank God that I am not so driven.

"Now don't get me wrong! I love sex as much as the next girl. But I don't want it to rule my life."

Alice nodded. "I understand.

"Now, Carla, I'd like to hear you reasons."

The sixty-two year old black woman shrugged her shoulders. "Isn't it obvious? I'm getting old. I don't have the energy and pep I did just a few years ago.

"If I have heard correctly, you goddesses may have a lifespan of about two hundred years."

Alice nodded. "We believe so."

"And I've seen the women my age who have been transformed. They look like they've lost twenty, thirty years."

Janet, who had been listening, interrupted. "But what about becoming a sex-crazed nymphomaniac?"

"I didn't meet my husband, correction, ex-husband, Earl until I was forty-five. It was too late for me to have kids.

"There's a good chance that after I am transformed, I can have the children I've always wanted."

"Oh, that's right," exclaimed Janet. "You weren't sterilized like I was."

"No point. Already gone through menopause.

"Oh, and another thing. Earl had always had a stronger sex drive than me. I have never understood what all the fuss about sex is. Maybe now I will."

Alice held up her hands. "I've heard enough. I understand both of your reasons. And I respect them both.

"Janet, if you ever change your mind, let any of us know, and we'll transform you then."

The young priestess nodded. "Thank you, for giving me a choice."

Alice turned to the older of the two. "Carla, you are the first priest to ever lose her job. The two other ways are by getting thrown in jail, or dying. Your way is much preferred. You are to be transformed.

"Take off your clothes."

Carla started. Reflexively, she covered herself with her hands, and took a step back.

Alice gestured to herself. "You will be naked like all of us. Might as well get used to it."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Janet answered it.

At the door was Rachel, Leslie, and at least ten other Ladies.

"Is it true?" asked Rachel. "Do we have a new sister?"

Alice nodded. "Carla was about to discard her priest clothes, and go upstairs."

The Ladies applauded, and Carla blushed.

She shyly took off the bright green belt, dress, and slippers. But paused when she came to the pale green bra and panties.

"Come on," said Alice. "All of it."

"But my body is so old, not like yours." Carla gestured to all the goddesses. "It is not pretty to look at."

"But that is the point. You are about to be transformed. Your saggy tits and thighs are going to become full, round and youthful again. Now is the time to fully appreciate what you are about to gain."

With trembling hands, Carla took off her underwear.

The watching Ladies applauded again.

Alice walked to the audience. "We'll be out in a minute," she said, and closed the door.

On the other side of the door was a full length mirror.

Carla was covering herself her hands.

"Put your hands down. Look at your old body for the last time."

With effort, Carla complied.

"Now turn sideways. Look at your profile. Now your other profile."

Carla did as she was asked.

Alice looked at her. "Most of us did not have the opportunity to truly appreciate the miracle you are about to go through. Some of us, like myself, were young enough that the transformation was not that big a change.

"Others were so influenced by our pheromones, they were not thinking about themselves, only pleasing us.

"But you are fortunate. You are about to be reborn into a new, better body, and you can fully appreciate the miracle that is about to happen."

Tears started forming in Carla's eyes. "I understand. Thank you."

Alice opened the door. "Come on. Let's get you out of this old thing, and into something new."

The mass of goddesses, and now priests and priestesses, parted, to let the two women through.

Rachel darted in and grabbed Carla's clothes. "Don't worry. I'll keep these for you. You can try them on later."

"They always do," laughed another goddess.

As the two approached the sauna door, Alice pulled Carla aside.

"I don't know if you'd heard, but my sister, Tonia, is in there being transformed as well."

"Your sister? Congratulations."

"She's also immune, like you. She got upset, and we had to tranquilize her; which should be wearing off soon. She may be confused, disoriented, and a little pissed off. Try to bring her up to speed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.