The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 22: Homecoming

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Homecoming - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

Two Weeks Later

James Rhodes opened the door as soon as the doorbell rang. He saw a car pull up in front of his house. The street was too dark to see what kind.

It had been about an hour earlier, around ten, when his phone rang. It was his daughter Alice.

"Daddy?"

"Alice? Is it really you?"

"It's me, daddy. I just landed at the airport."

"Here? In Indy?"

"Here! I'll be home in about an hour."

"For good?"

There was silence for a second. "No. Not for good. I want to see you and Tonia, and get some items in my room. But I won't be staying. You'll see why."

"Are you okay, Alice? You sound... different."

"I'm fine, daddy. I'll see you soon."

James decided not to wake Tonia. She was already asleep, and he didn't want to get her hopes up. He could hardly believe it himself.

When he opened the door, there was Alice. Behind her were people in green, but he paid them no mind.

She ran into his arms, and gave him a hug.

James let out a gasp of surprise. He pushed his daughter away. then bolted to the far side of the kitchen, huddled in the corner. He looked at Alice in terror.

Alice, who had felt him go hard in her embrace, understood. "It's okay, dad. I understand."

"What... What happened to you? What did they do to you?"

"I was... changed."

James got a good look at his daughter for the first time. He had always known that Alice had been cute. She had had her fair share of boyfriends. But in the past two and a half months, she had gone from cute to sexy. She wore a rose colored silk tee that clung to her skin, showing off her curves, and erect nipples. Her short, matching skirt was so short that James could almost see her pussy. And he kept trying to. He couldn't help himself.

"This is so wrong. This is so wrong," he kept muttering to himself.

Alice was distressed. "I shouldn't have come." She took a few steps forward. "I didn't mean to..."

James held out a hand, to ward her off. "Please! Don't come any closer. If you do, I will... I might..."

Alice nodded and backed off. She turned to the doorway, and beckoned to the stretch limo parked outside.

In walked a woman, stark naked. She had the same sexual allure as his daughter. She was older, though, and a brunette.

"This is Leslie. She'll take care of you."

The brown-haired vision walked toward James, her hips swaying from side to side. Her pussy was already swollen with desire. Her erect clit protruded between the lips.

Leslie straddled the man sprawled on the floor. "Let's go somewhere more comfortable," she whispered.

James, who felt like his erection was about to break through his slacks, stumbled to his feet. He followed the goddess to the couch in the family room, that folded out into a hide-a-bed.

He never saw Alice head upstairs with Rita.

"Where's Tonia's room?" whispered Rita.

"Turn right. It's at the end of the hall," said Alice.

"Good thing you brought Leslie."

"It's why I brought her along. There was no way I was going to fuck my father. I'm not that big a pervert."

"At least not yet," quipped the priestess.

Alice punched Rita playfully in the arm.

"We first need to give Tonia a blood test," said Rita

"No need. You can use the saliva from her toothbrush." Alice pointed to the bathroom door that was at a right angle to the bedroom.

Rita pulled out a test strip and laid it on the counter. She picked up the damp toothbrush and shook it over the strip. Each droplet on the strip turned a bright green.

"She's positive," said Rita.

"Leslie said there was a fifty percent chance, since she was my sister."

"I know," Rita said.

"Let's go wake her."

Alice walked into her fifteen year old sister's room. She left the light off, using only the hall light for illumination.

Tonia looked like a shorter, more willowy, version of Alice. She was wearing a pink nightie.

"Hey Tonia. Wake up squirt."

Tonia rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Alice? Is that you?"

"You bet. I told you I'd be back."

The younger sister hugged the older. "I missed you."

"Dad said you ran away."

"That's not quite what happened. I was kidnapped."

"And you managed to escape!" said Tonia.

Alice smiled, "Something like that."

Rita poked Alice's arm. "Can I speak to you for a minute?"

"Sure.

"Tonia, this is my friend, Rita."

"Hi," said the younger sibling. "I like your outfit. Funky hairnet."

Rita pulled the goddess into the bathroom. "She's immune."

Alice paused for a second. "I think you're right."

"She'd be on her knees right now, begging to eat you out, if she were normal."

Alice got excited. "It never occurred to me that someone could be both immune and transformable.

"Maybe you can be transformed too, Rita. Spit on a strip," ordered Alice.

Rita did. It didn't change color.

"Oh well. Guess I'm stuck being a humble high priestess."

The two returned to Tonia's room. Tonia had turned on the light.

She looked intently at Alice. "You look different. Did you get breast implants?"

"No surgery. They're all mine," Alice said with a smile.

"And that glittery skin and green contacts."

"Do you like them? I think it makes me look exotic."

"You look... not weird... different. Not like my sister."

Alice sighed. "The people who kidnapped me, made some changes to me. The breasts, skin, and eyes; they are all permanent.

"But I'm still your sister. The one who taught you to skate, and put on make up."

Tonia looked uncertain, but nodded. "Are you back for good?"

Alice shook her head. "I need to leave soon, and we want you to come with us."

"Go where?"

"First, to the Downtown Holiday Inn. You'll meet some of the other survivors."

Tonia held up a hand. "I don't know what you are involved in, but it sounds like a cult. And I don't want any part of it."

"Look, sis, I don't have time to explain..."

Rita pulled out her tranq gun, and shot into Tonia's neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.