The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 20: Live Action News

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Live Action News - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

A distinguished black-haired man and pretty ash blonde woman sat behind a desk. Behind them was, in sleek letters, "Channel 5 Live Action News."

As they came back from commercial, the man looked into the camera. "We now go to John Laudermilk, in front of the North San Antonio YMCA, with an unusual situation."

The scene cut to the large, ruggedly handsome reporter, who was standing in front of the Y. "That's right, Kyle. Throughout the day both 911 and Channel Five have gotten calls from people say that the building had been taken over by a cult. They call themselves the Church of the Shiny Ladies. But, everyone who has gone in there has said that there is no problem. Including the police.

The station cut to a tape made about an hour earlier. A large balding police officer, with a thick mustache was standing in front of the Y entrance. The words "Officer Richard Parga," was across the bottom of the screen.

The policeman talked in a slow Texas drawl. "We have searched the premises thoroughly. And I can say categorically, that nothing wrong is going on in there.

John, the reporter's, off-screen voice asked, "Where is your partner?"

Richard flushed slightly. "Sonja? She's still inside, interviewing some of the people inside."

They cut back to John, live. "Who these Shiny Ladies are is still a mystery. Two of their priestesses talked to us earlier.

The broadcast cut to Rita and Monica, standing where the officer had been. Their names were posted on the bottom of the screen.

Rita spoke. "The purpose of the Shiny Ladies is to bring peace, love, and harmony to the world. Once you've met them, you are never the same."

John, live, said, "Now, we have been told, three of these mysterious women have agreed to meet with us. They should be coming out any time now."

On cue, the doors opened, and Kay, Alice, and Leslie stepped out. Kay was wearing a white sheet, wrapped around her like a toga. Alice had on her white silk outfit. Leslie had on a white baby doll nightie.

John stared at them, stunned. "Oh my," he said. "Oh my, oh my, oh my."

Somebody in his earpiece told him to shut up.

John was six foot five. Kay barely came up to his chest. The reporter went down on a knee, ostensibly to bring the mike down to her height.

The camera followed his sudden movement smoothly.

Kay smiled at the reporter. "Thank you for such a kind introduction.

"As our priestess had said, we are here to bring peace and love to the world.

"This Y has just closed, but we will be open tomorrow at seven a.m. All who want to see what is going on, and what we stand for, come and see for themselves."

The newscast returned to the confused anchorman.

The camerawoman put down her camera, and walked over to John. "Hey, are you okay? You kinda freaked out there."

John looked at the three goddesses, then smiled at his Asian partner. "Oh yes, Lisa. I am just fine."

The three Ladies looked at each other, then nodded. Leslie spoke. "We'd like to show you both a few things inside. You can tape them for your ten p.m. newscast."

"You will?" exclaimed John. "It would be such an honor!"

Lisa picked up the camera, and followed the foursome who were walking ahead of her.

"Once inside, Kay gave a hand signal to Monica. She shot a tranq dart into the immune camerawoman. She dropped instantly. Three other priests picked her up and dragged her out of the way.

John didn't notice any of this. He was enraptured by the supernaturally beautiful goddesses.

"In the gym is where most of our activities take place," said Alice, as they walked through the double doors.

Four days later, Kay was talking on a cell phone in the foyer. Alice approached from the gym.

"I know, I know," she sighed. "You are doing all you can.

"I'll get a group together to move out in a day or two.

"Good bye."

Alice cleared her throat. "That didn't sound like good news."

Kay smiled weakly. "Not that bad. Just more challenges.

"That was Donald. He has his production room going full blast, and is barely able to keep up with our demands for the test card, and transformation serum. Donald's lab was intended more for research than production."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.