The Shiny Ladies - Cover

The Shiny Ladies

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 15: The Taking of Chihuahua

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Taking of Chihuahua - An Experiment Gone Horribly Right! This Crichton-esque novel is about genetic manipulation, and how when you alter genes you might alter what it means to be human.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Sister   BDSM   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting  

The Taking of Chihuahua

The last month had been a busy one for Monica. She spent most of her time practicing marksmanship. When she wasn't shooting, she was either teaching her class or learning English.

Her day usually started at seven a.m., when she woke up.

After breakfast, she'd go to the pistol range. There she practiced with Rita until nine, when school started.

When the class ended at three, it was time for more target practice, until six. After dinner, it was time for martial arts training with all the Ladies, lead by Kay. After nine, Monica had a hour of free time, before she went to sleep.

About a week into this schedule, Monica complained to Kay about all the hours of monotonous target practice.

Kay commiserated. "I know it's tedious, but we need you to be a great shot in a short time. Are you feeling more comfortable with the pistol?"

"Yes."

"And is you aim improving?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then you are achieving our goal."

One duty that left Monica was teaching English to her class. Rita McCoy, it turned out, was a natural at teaching English as a second language.

She was at the top of her high school class in Providence, Rhode Island. But then her stepfather started molesting her. Rita's mother refused to believe her. So Rita ran away. She ended up strung out on drugs and turning tricks in New York City.

She managed to kick the drugs on her own, and was trying to organize the hookers, for better working conditions. The pimp decided that Rita was more trouble than she was worth, and sold her off to the lab in Mexico.

Rita had a real knack for making English easy and fun. In the morning, she taught the children, with Monica sitting in. In the evening, after martial arts training she lead the Hispanic Ladies in English lessons.

Two weeks ago, Monica and Rita both got a chance to use their new shooting skills. The goddesses decided to move to the city of Chihuahua, and take it over in the process.

Using the information gathered by Flora, they learned that the best time to reach the most people at one time was on Sunday morning at the cathedral in town. Almost fifty percent of the population went to one of the six masses, held throughout the day.

The most sparsely attended mass was the first, at eight a.m. Which was perfect for their purposes.

The Shiny Ladies entered the sanctuary five minutes after the mass' start. Alice and Lupe entered the front of the sanctuary, behind the priest. Rita accompanied them for protection.

Maria and Flora went into the balcony, with Theresa acting as guard. It turned out to be empty.

Finally, Kay entered through the main entrance in the back of the cathedral; Monica accompanying.

The rest of the goddesses, minus Rosa, of course, filed in behind Kay.

Everyone was in the cathedral was standing, and the organ was playing when the Ladies entered. The organist stopped instantly, and the congregation stood frozen in awe.

Monica called out, in Spanish, "Kneel before your goddess!"

As one, the congregation and the archbishop fell to their knees, except for three children, and one woman. All four looked frightened and confused. The woman was in her mid-thirties, stocky, with a small button nose, crooked teeth, and wavy shoulder-length hair.

Monica pulled out her tranq gun, that was holstered on her right thigh, and shot the woman in the neck. She fell almost instantly.

While Rita and Theresa went to recover the unconscious woman, Monica gathered the children, and ushered them into a side room, where Rosa was waiting. She had brought some games and activities to keep them and Rosa busy.

As she was leaving, Monica heard Lupe starting on the "End of Faith," speech.

What followed after that was, to that date, the longest floating orgy in history; at least since Roman times.

The men in the congregation managed to push the heavy pews to the side, opening a wide space in the middle.

Kay started the proceedings by sweeping the altar clean. The archbishop then fucked her on it.

The congregation disrobed, and all the other Ladies chose partners, both male and female. Those not chosen joined in by either turning a pair into a trio, or finding another not chosen, and doing them.

The pairs and trios rapidly broke down into groups and chains. Soon it was hard to tell who was fucking who, who was licking who, and who was fingering who.

The sanctuary was a mass of moaning and writhing bodies, all intertwined with each other.

The air smelled of sweat and sex, and was filled with moans, groans, and screams of ecstasy.

As exhausted participants stumbled out of the defiled worship area, Rita and Theresa stopped all the women, and ran the saliva test on all the single ones. By the end of the day, ten new recruits were added to the sisterhood.

As new believers were leaving, more people were coming in. More than was normal for an October Sunday.

A Lady was pulled out to the foyer to insure that no immune entered the worship service. The goddesses changed every half hour, so no Lady was left out of the fun for too long.

Strangely, no more new immunes showed up during that day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.