Ravi's Vacation - Cover

Ravi's Vacation

Copyright© 2007 by Casual Indian Guy

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ravi goes on an vacation to his paternal village, his discoveries and adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Slow  

The sight of the pond and the surroundings calmed much of his mind, even with thoughts of the ring. He closely observed the ring. It was quite ordinary as rings came, only it had a strange unpolished stone as its center piece. The stone did not look as valuable. Lost in his thoughts, he was awakened by Ramesh calling him to come play with him.

After spending some time with Ramesh, he walked back home. Surprisingly he didn't see Vandhana anywhere around.


It was evening when he heard a commotion outside.

As he walked out of the latest room he was exploring, He found his uncle, Vandhana and several servants standing around. His Uncle looked quite angry as he exclaimed,

"My servants are not thieves", I am sure you have lost your necklace some where Vandhana.

"No uncle, I had placed the necklace in my suitcase in the morning, When I came back, I didn't see it" replied a agitated Vandhana.

"Okie, who could have entered your room and taken it, Only Raju and Savitha could have entered your room today?"

"Lets take them aside and examine them, All will be clear", retorted Vandhana.

As the trembling Savitha and Raju step forward on Uncle's call, Some of the other servants started examining their clothes and body.

There was quite a scene as the necklace was recovered from Raju, who looked quite surprised at the other servants finding it from his underwear.

Raju immediately started cowering, His Uncle's angry face reflecting no signs of mercy.

Restraining himself Ravi's uncle with left saying, "Don't show your face to me ever again, if you value your life".

Raju glanced for a brief moment at Vandhana, and there was no doubt what his intentions were. He bowed his head and left the place.

The surrounding crowd dispersed, and Ravi returned to his explorations.


When Ravi returned from his dinner, he was surprised to find the door to his room was ajar by a bit.

As he glanced inside, he couldn't see anyone. The ring however was getting hotter by the minute. He didn't bother with the lights and removing his clothes, dropped on to his bed. A shock waited for him, as he felt some one's naked form next to him.

A low moan escaped his companion,

"I was waiting for so long for you", said the form, sounding surprisingly like Vandhana's.

Ravi at first shot out of his bed. With his eyes adjusting to the light, he could see Vandhana's naked on his bed. Her chest raising and falling in an enchanting rhythm and her body in one of the most erotic poses, he could have imagined. She glanced at him,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.