The Hypnotist's Assistants - Cover

The Hypnotist's Assistants

Copyright© 2007 by frog

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ken, an amazingly regimented man with a vivid imagination, has his orderly life disrupted by a hypnotist's influence. Are he and his lovely, conservative wife, Beth, under hypnosis or is it just Ken's imagination? This is a mind-control story with many twists and surprises, mostly at Ken's expense. Starts slow, but heats up.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Ken Smith ached all over, partly because already he had stood motionless for too long and partly because he knew what was about to happen. He opened one eye ever so slightly and his worst fears were realized. Jonas Jackson had exposed his serpentine cock and was lecherously looking at Beth. He was about to fuck her, right in front of Ken. All this was made worse by the fact that Beth likely would be perfectly willing... and there wasn't a thing Ken could do about it without blowing his cover. He might have been able to talk his way out of some things, but being naked with a cock dripping with Nita Jackson's juices apparently was not one of those.

Jonas had moved Beth to the center of the room and was slowly removing his pants and shirt.

"Hold these, buddy," he said.

Jonas tossed his discarded clothing across the room and Ken's head became a makeshift coat rack. A second later, a pair of black briefs followed and lodged on Ken's shoulder.

"Thanks," Jonas chuckled at what he had done. Ken imagined that he looked very strange standing there cock fully exposed and with men's clothing draped over his head.

"Beth, come here, sweet thing. Your husband probably can't make you happy with that little-bitty dick of his over there, now can he? But, old Jonas has something here that you are gonna like. I bet you never had a Johnson put in you like this one before, have you?"

Ken dared to squint again through one eye. This time Jonas' shirt and pants helped to cover his peeking. Through the garments, Ken could see Jonas, naked and muscular, scratching his balls obscenely. Beth stood naked and motionless in front of him.

Ken's could not help staring at Jonas' cock. It was long and almost black-purple in color at its base, but closer to the tip it changed color to a bright maroon. Its head was even lighter in color and strangely came to a sharp point at its very tip. Dark veins protruded from the sides to complete the spectacle.

Jonas settled back into the same moth-eaten chair that Ken had occupied earlier and smiled broadly.

"Beth, come over here and fluff up old Jonas' big Johnson... give it a good suck, honey."

Beth instantly obliged.

Ken felt as if he had been hit directly in the solar plexus. His petite wife began thrusting the black man's flaccid cock in and out of her mouth. After a moment of such treatment, Jonas was no longer flaccid. His prodigious member had grown to three times its previous size and looked like a long black serpent, except that this snake curved upward in an arch.

"Yes, baby, oh yes, that's it, baby, suck that thing," moaned Jonas. "Now rub your tongue along the bottom of it... yes, that's it... oh, yes, god, yes!"

Sharp pains shot up Ken's back. Now he wished that this was all a dream, but clearly it was not. He began to wish that he had never gotten into such a horrible predicament.

"Enough, Beth... stop, baby... you are about to make me shoot my load, baby, so hold up for a moment..."

He pulled Beth off his cock and wiped her chin.

"... cause now, I want some white girl pussy. I never had any of that before. Sit down here and spread those legs for me."

Beth did just as she was ordered... with a smile on her face.

"Let me look at you. Oh, yes... there it is... damn, girl, you have a sweet looking pussy. Huh, white on the outside, but red on the inside just like my wife's. Guess pussies all are red inside... and moist... and hot!"

While Beth obeyed every command joyously, Ken was dying inside. Still somehow Jonas' vulgarity combined with the sight of his wife sitting spread eagle in the chair was strangely erotic. Ken felt his cock begin to stiffen... to his utter horror.

Oh shit, what if he notices, thought Ken. Jonas obviously had his attention turned elsewhere, at least for now.

"Here I come, baby, you are gonna like this," said Jonas.

He placed a hand on each of Beth's thighs and pressed his long tongue directly into Beth's open pussy. Almost instantly, Beth began to moan aloud. Again, Ken's heart sank.

Even under hypnosis, she feels it, he thought. She feels him... oh god, she is responding to him... she is enjoying what he is doing to her...

Ken had a clear view of Jonas' long tongue. It flicked Beth bulbous clitoris mercilessly. Beth, in turn, arched her back and pushed her slit toward Jonas' mouth. Jonas rewarded her by adding a probing finger to the fray. His tongue continued its abuse of her clitoris while his finger plunged in and out of her pussy. Moisture began to collect in Beth's pubic hair, partially his saliva... and partially her own love juices from deep within her most precious place.

Feelings of nausea swept over Ken. How could all this have ended up this way? he asked himself. It is all my fault. If I had not gotten caught up in the power and lusted after Nita, Beth and I would be home by now. Instead, I got greedy and now Beth is suffering this horrible humiliation.

Suddenly, Beth let out a scream that didn't appear to be associated with humiliation in any way. It was without question the cry of a woman in ecstasy. Beth was pumping her crotch into Jonas' face and moaning with each thrust. Ken could barely stand the horrors unfolding before him.

Without warning, Jonas pulled away from Beth.

"Don't stop," Beth shouted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.