Werewolf Sex- The Journey North - Cover

Werewolf Sex- The Journey North

Copyright© 2007 by Woofajuana

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT! IT WAS REWRITTEN INTO "IN THE ENEMY'S TERRITORY!" I LEAVE IT ONLY FOR REFERENCE! They were enemies, fighting against each other in a bloody war. But they didn't count on their emotions going out of control.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Transformation  

By evening, Wolfy was tired. Anubis had made her walk behind his suit. When he finally stopped for the night, she dropped to the ground, breathing hard. Her paws ached and one of her pads was split open. She was very thirsty and hungry. Each and every muscle ached.

Anubis hopped out of his suit and came over to stand over her, grinning down at her. "Poor pup. With you in such a weak state I guess I made you work too hard. But the night is young and there is still yet more work to do." She glared at him, but he turned and went into the brush in search of food and wood. He knew she was too tired to try and escape.

She didn't know how long she'd slept, but she woke to the sound of a crackling fire and the smell of roasting meat. She opened her eyes and looked around. Anubis was no where to be seen, yet again. Struggling to sit up, Wolfy clambered stiffly to her feet, favoring the one with the torn pad, and limped to the bushes. She needed to relieve herself and she'd never felt comfortable doing it in the open, unlike her male teammates. Burying it, she limped back and crumpled to the ground, too tired to care about anything else. She knew better than to run, especially in this state.

It wasn't long before she felt a hand on her shoulder. She'd been dozing and hadn't noticed Anubis' return. She peered up at him, drowsily and defiant. But he untied her muzzle and offered her food and water. With her belly full, she lay on her side, the only thing on her mind was to go back to sleep, but Anubis wouldn't let her.

"Tsk, tsk," he waved a finger at her once he'd muzzled her again. "I told you there was more work to be done. And I'm not done with you!" He grinned, and she cringed, whimpering and laying back her ears. She tucked her tail between her legs, using her legs to push herself away from him. But he reached out and grabbed her leash, pulling her to him. She whimpered, her eyes and her posture begging him to leave her alone. She squeezed her legs together tightly, her long fluffy tail laying flat against her cream colored belly. But she knew she would lose. She was still in heat, and Anubis had been made to endure it all day. Now he wanted her and he wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted.

He laughed, moving closer to her. "Sweeting, don't be coy. And don't act like you don't want it. You aren't fooling me." Wolfy whimpered helplessly. She felt so used, like she was a toy that meant little. As if reading her mind, Anubis grabbed her hair and drew her closer still, rumbling harshly in her ear, "You are my pet, my toy, my slut. I can do with you as I please, how I please, and when I please. And right now, I intend to use you." His hand slid down over her soft belly and slipped under her tail. She whimpered desperately, squirming away from him. But she only got a little ways before hitting a tree. Now she was cornered.

She felt the rough pads on his fingers touch her intimately, and she gave a low moan. She knew she wouldn't be able to fight him. All of her was so sensitive to his touch right now, and he knew it very well. Squeezing her eyes shut, she fought hard to resist the pleasure that fed the flame of her heat. She felt her body growing warm, felt her hip make small, involuntary movements toward Anubis. He grinned, chuckling cruelly when he felt the small jerks of her hips. "You see, my pet, I know what you want. I can see right through your act."

He put his other hand on one of her knees and pulled her legs open. She didn't have the strength to fight him, and once he had her legs apart, he plunged his fingers deep inside of her. She would have cried out had she not been muzzled, and she whimpered and moaned and squirmed as he pounded her with three fingers, using his thumb to stimulate her clit. By now she had lost nearly all control, the fire inside of her burning away any resistance.

He stopped suddenly, feeling her draw close to bliss. She whimpered and grinded her hips, her movements begging him to continue. But he pulled out his fingers, and turned her over. In this position, she felt so helpless and vulnerable. With her ass in the air, she felt completely powerless, completely at Anubis' mercy. This was how animals did it, and it made her feel even more humiliated, like she was nothing but his dog, his bitch. Burning with as much humiliation as lust, Wolfy whined in need. But Anubis was going to do things entirely his way.

He got up and looked down on her, grinning that cruel wicked grin of his that showed all of his razor teeth. Wolfy, confused, was about to drop her butt when Anubis jerked her leash. "I did not tell you you could move!" His voice was sweet, but the underlying tone sent a shudder down her spine. She stayed as she was, whining and wriggling in shame. After a moment, he knelt down to her and held her face in his hands, bringing her up slightly to look into his eyes. They shone from within, reflecting the light of the fire. She trembled in his grasp, knowing that the glow had to do with more than just a reflection.

She feared him greatly, feared what he was doing to her, what he was turning her into. All she wanted was to be loved and cared for. She wanted someone who would cherish her and treat her with respect and dignity, listen to her needs and wants, and provide the emotional support that she craved. But he had changed her, turned her into a... a... slut; HIS slut. At least that's how she felt at the moment as her clit throbbed and her nipples tightened and ached for his touch. She wanted him right now, despite how he humiliated her, and despite how he hurt her.

Thinking of him when he was angry, only this morning, frightened her more. She squeezed her eyes shut, afraid he would see everything she was feeling at that moment. But he whispered gently in her ear, one hand holding her up while the other stroked her muzzle softly. "Wolfy. Dear sweet Wolfy. Look at the affect you have on me." She opened her eyes and saw his cock slide out of its sheath, hardening for her, because of her. It suddenly made her realize that she did have power, she had power over him, and when he tousled her ears in a playful, intimate way, she realized that what he did to her was to please her, pleasure her because he cared about her.

As sudden as that strange moment of bonding had occurred, it ended, and Anubis released Wolfy back to the ground. He raked his claws through her fur, scratching her skin but not breaking through. Wolfy tried to bark in surprise when she felt his hand slap her across her ass. It stung, but didn't hurt that bad. She still had her tail tucked between her legs in her last effort to defy him. However, that seemed to help rather than hinder this particular action. "How do you like that, my pet? You know why I can do this to you?" He slapped her again and she whimpered, ashamed that it made her wetter. "Because I own you. You are my toy, and I can do whatever I want to you." She felt the stinging blow yet again and she wriggled in need, all of her body wanting him. The memory of him hardening for her, and only her made her slit throb harder and grow wetter, until her tail was soaked with it.

After enduring a few more spankings, Anubis finally knelt behind her, leaning over her and burying his fingers in her fur, finding her small, tight nipples and toying with them, making her whine in all the more need. Finally, her scent was driving him nuts and he backed off a bit, grinning at her feeble last resort of preventing him from using her. "Well, how am I suppose to relieve your needs if you keep me out? Surely I can't go through your self made chastity belt! Why not remove it, and I can stop that fire that is going to burn you alive from the inside."

Despite herself, despite what she knew she should do, and completely against her usual (or rather former) self, she slowly lifted her tail and held it to the side in submission and invitation. Anubis laughed, making her burn with shame at herself. He touched her, rubbing and tapping her clit until it throbbed so hard she almost couldn't take it anymore. She kept pushing herself closer to him, wanting him desperately. "My, what a little slut you've turned into. I knew it from the start, you just like to play hard to get and tease and taunt until you finally get what you want. You should never have taunted me, sweeting. I always get revenge."

And then she wanted to scream as he slid into her, almost effortlessly. She sobbed and moaned and whimpered, writhing under him as he pounded her, taking her completely as he wanted, how fast, and how hard. She felt him deep inside, moving in ways she had not experienced before. When he bent over her, slowing, she wanted to beg him to keep going. "You like having my cock so deep inside you, don't you, bitch?" He thrust hard, making her moan. "You want more, don't you? You want all of it, every last centimeter, until you feel like you're going to rip in half. Beg for it, bitch!"

Wolfy whimpered desperately, squirming, grinding her hips, moving against him, everything she could think of. She didn't know what he was looking for, but after she tried everything, she sobbed, whimpering helplessly. She wanted the release, but she didn't know what he wanted. When he felt her tremble, he grinned, stroking her back and moving enough to torment her. "Oh, silly me, I forgot you were still muzzled. My, though, what an effort you made for something you didn't want just a few minutes ago!"

Wolfy whined in shame and in relief. He had only been taunting her! He continued until he felt her tighten, her body moving entirely of its own accord, and she sobbed in absolute pleasure as she felt like she was leaving her body, like the cosmos had opened up and swallowed her into itself. The fire inside her made her feel like she was going to explode into flames and melt into a puddle of ecstasy.

It was nearly dawn before Anubis finished with her. He held her close and stroked her fur. It was so soft compared to his own, but that was the way it usually was. It was thick and lushous, and he envied her. He breathed in her scent and reveled in it. It had rubbed all over him and he liked that. In her sleep, Wolfy whimpered softly, cuddling closer to him. He had removed the bonds on her arms and muzzle. They were no longer needed. He owned her now, and not just in body. She buried her nose in his chest fur and mumbled sexy things without realizing it. "I hope you remember to say those things when you wake up," he whispered so softly in her ear, he doubt she would have heard it in her dream. Burying his nose in her hair, he fell asleep, a small smile on his face.


The morning came too fast. Wolfy whimpered as she felt Anubis' hands upon her. She heard something ominous, something that made her hackles rise. She felt Anubis hold her tightly and a growl tore through his body making her shudder and not want to open her eyes. She heard the cocking of a gun and looked up. They were surrounded by rogues, werewolves that took no side, none but their own.

Anubis snarled but couldn't move as there were three guns pointed at his head. Two other wolves were checking the suit, and two others were waiting, at the ready should anything happen.

Wolfy whimpered in fear. Where the hell did they come from? She looked up into Anubis' eyes and he glanced at her, his hold on her tightening. Over his shoulder she saw the obvious leader. He was a huge wolf, taller and far bulkier than any of them. He had a brutal scar over his face and through his left eye. It pulled his lip up into an eternal smirk and that canine tooth was broken. He did not look friendly or willing to compromise. Wolfy gave a low whine and Anubis turned to face the huge black and silver male.

"Well, well, well. I never thought I'd be seeing you again. You disgrace the god you were named after, Anubis." He spat his name as if it were a curse. Anubis bared his fangs.

"At least I still have both my eyes, Scarface."

The big male growled. "Don't use that name."

Anubis released Wolfy and stood slowly, knowing his position would do no good should things get ugly. Wolfy sat up and leaned against his leg in fear. She did not like how things were looking. Obviously these two knew each other, but did not like each other.

The wolves holding the guns backed off a bit and let him stand. They were eyeing Wolfy both in curiosity and in lust. She realized she still had the collar and leash on, so it must look strange.

Anubis had to look up at the scarred wolf, but he didn't back down. Obviously they knew each other very well. "Well, Jordan, what do you want? Were you hired to find me because I've been gone for so long?"

"No. Is there a bounty on your head that I should know about, though? Knowing you, I wouldn't be surprised." Jordan grinned, but it was without humor.

Anubis grunted. "Then why do you hold guns to me? I am unarmed and taken by complete surprise."

Jordan scratched at the long shaggy fur that grew on his chin before waving to his comrades. They lowered their weapons. Then Jordan looked down at Wolfy and she cringed. She did not like what she saw in his remaining eye. It was as if she were looking into the fiery depth of hell. How Anubis could know someone like him, she didn't know. But she certainly did not feel very comfortable. She knew she was giving off a heavy scent and it affected all the males.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.