Werewolf Sex- The Journey North - Cover

Werewolf Sex- The Journey North

Copyright© 2007 by Woofajuana

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT! IT WAS REWRITTEN INTO "IN THE ENEMY'S TERRITORY!" I LEAVE IT ONLY FOR REFERENCE! They were enemies, fighting against each other in a bloody war. But they didn't count on their emotions going out of control.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Wolfy knew she was in enemy territory. She'd seen the flags, the dead bodies and twisted machine suits. Mobile Armor Suits they were called. She was inside her own. And she was in danger.

Her suit wasn't much bulkier than her in her werewolf form so it was hot and itchy. She longed to get out and scratch, her fur was in terrible tangles and she swore she had fleas. It had been two weeks since she had last heard from her base. After a desperate fight with him, she had been left with no communication or navigation systems. She needed ammo. Hell, she needed a bath!

Unable to handle the stifling suit any longer, she unlocked the hatch and dropped to the cool, leafy ground. She took a deep breath of the fresh night air before attacking her skin. After she'd itched enough, she stretched her aching limbs. Looking up at the moon, she felt much better. Her rations were almost finished, but the moon's light gave her strength.

Nearby she heard a brook and followed it to get a drink of cold water, not her nasty warm, several days in a canteen water. She bent over onto all fours and lapped up the water. Her padded hands felt the coolness of the stones under them and they scooped up a few of the pebbles, bringing it to her long nose. Immediately her fur stood on end and a growl sounded from her throat. He had been here, and not too long ago.

She turned, ready to run back to her suit when she felt the cold metal of a gun rest between her eyes. She gulped and looked up as the black furred male seemed to melt out of the trees. How he had snuck up on her, she didn't know, but she was at a disadvantage. She had been foolish enough to have left her gun back in her suit.

"I must say, your suit just sitting in the middle of the woods nearly gave me a heart attack. But now that I've finally got you, I can return to base and get a bath myself." His deep growling voice was a bit too strained.

Without hesitating, knowing she took a great risk, she reached up and grabbed his wrist, digging in her claws. He snarled and pulled the trigger. She had been terribly wrong, but she had moved just in time. The bullet ricocheted off the stones and vanished into the trees. She had thought he was bluffing because he had been out here chasing her as long as she'd been out here trying to get home.

"Bitch!" he roared as she drew him down and opened her mouth to tear out his throat. His gun was empty now, but it wasn't useless. He shoved it in her mouth, which crushed it like it was a tin can. He managed to wrench free and back handed her. Wolfy slid along the ground, the rocks scrapping off her fur and skin. The smell of her own blood scared her and she turned in time to grapple with Anubis, the male who'd been dogging her all this time. Their hands locked and he bent forward, almost touching noses. A grin split his face, and his teeth flashed in the moonlight.

"Too bad for you, my dear. Once we get back to base, you'll be forced back into your human form and all the terrible things they'll do to you. I've heard females are never killed, even after they give all the information they have. They're kept... as sex slaves!" He's drawling and cruel chuckling enraged Wolfy and she put her clawed feet under his stomach and launched him across the brook. He landed in the water with a great splash.

She scrambled to her feet and spat out, "There's your bath," before turning and running for her suit. The pounding of her heart deafened her to everything. She knew only that she needed to get out of here. What he had said was true, she knew that because she had seen it. Her team had been here behind enemy lines to bring back a few of their own, and they had found the enemy base. Then they had been found out and they had scattered. She had been the only female in the team. She figured her other teammates were either dead, or in similar situations as herself.

She finally found her suit, his crouched next to hers. She started to scramble into it when a hard, clawed hand grabbed her by the plume of longer fur along her neck and pulled her back against his hard body. "Where do you think you're going?"

She snarled and tried to claw at him but he grabbed one of her wrists and twisted it brutally behind her back. She stopped immediately and whimpered quietly. She heard him chuckle and felt his hot breath against her ear. "My dear, did you really think I wouldn't be smart enough to disable your suit while I had the chance?"

Wolfy's eyes flicked over her suit and then she saw the cut wires. She whimpered, knowing without her suit there was no way in hell she could fight him. Male werewolves were always stronger than the females. It was just the way it was. But females were smarter, that was a fact. And she knew just what she had to do to get out of here. She looked at his suit, far different from hers, but it still had its antenna.

Twisting, ignoring the pain, she managed to break his grip. He snarled and lunged for her, but she had managed to leap at his suit and grabbed hold of the antenna, and with great effort, tore it from its place, tossing it into the bushes. Anubis roared and leapt at her, spearing her from behind and they both landed on the ground.

"Now you just pissed me off, bitch!" he snarled as he twisted both her arms behind her and tied them tightly with a special rope. "You are the worst bitch I've ever been sent out to herd up. You are going to regret this badly."

"At least you know what it was like for me. Now try to find your way home!" She snarled back, but he tied her muzzle shut too.

"Oh I'll find my way, alright, it just might take a little longer. And don't think that's a blessing, bitch, because you will find no solace with me!" Once he had muzzled her he turned her over and held up a small crystal. Wolfy's eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat. Anubis grinned at her reaction. "That's right, bitch, I can turn you back into your human form so you'd better behave. After chasing you around the wilds for 2 weeks, you've made me hot for you. If you want to avoid serious damage until we get back to base, then you better do as you're told."

He got off her and dragged her to the center of the two suits. "As it's late, we'll be staying right here until dawn. Stay here, you mutt, until I get back with some wood." He turned on his heel and disappeared into the woods. Growling, Wolfy struggled desperately against her bonds, but the special rope was made to withstand the strength of even the strongest werewolf. And when she tried to get off her muzzle with her clawed feet, she realized he had figured she would and had tied it around her head so she couldn't pull it off. Growling and whimpering in frustration, she knew he had left her feet free so she could try to escape.

Knowing that as soon as he got back he'd be coming after her, she got up and started running. If for no other reason than to keep from becoming a slave, she had to get away. She knew she never should have enlisted when the war started. She should accepted the pension given to the females during war so they could survive while their males went out and died. But she didn't. She could have accepted the hand of that handsome red furred wolf, Network, Red Network was his name. He was a genius of computers and machines. She could have lived perfectly well. The army would never have sent him out to fight because he was so valuable. But she had felt the need to fight. It was her and a few other special females. They were given suppressants to keep them from coming into heat during the time they were fighting. They were trained for spy work as they were flexible and small and could get information easily, just by being female. But she had wanted more, and now she was stuck in this situation.

Her thoughts were interrupted when something large suddenly reared in front of her. She whimpered and took a step back... right into a trap. The strange trap closed around her ankle, forming to it so it didn't take it off the way the traps from the old days would, which ended up with a dead prize and no information. This way, they couldn't get the trap off, but it wouldn't kill anyone.

Wolfy fell on her rump and looked up at the dark creature as it reared and came into the moonlight. It was a Gregnin, a giant bear type creature with huge claws and horrible temper. It roared angrily and raised a paw, ready to swipe at her. Wolfy squeezed her eyes shut, ready for the blow, knowing even death was better than being caught by the enemy. But Anubis just had to appear again, as if by magic. His suit clambered out of nowhere and struck the bear a hideous blow to the skull. It groaned and fell over, its massive body making the earth shake as it landed. But it wasn't dead yet. And Anubis must have been very pissed because he slid out of his suit and landed on the gregnin, tearing it to shreds with his fangs and claws. That was what werewolves did when they were mad. They lost control and just had to kill something.

When the bear no longer moved, Wolfy trembled and huddled against the tree as Anubis climbed off the giant beast, blood dripping off his fur and dribbling from his lolling tongue. His eyes seemed to shine with a fire inside of him and he approached Wolfy, panting hard, his shining eyes unblinking. He knelt down and grabbed Wolfy by her hair and drew her close to his face until they were nose to nose and he glared into her wide eyes. He closed his mouth and bared his teeth at her. "You aren't as smart as they say females are suppose to be. As much as I'd rather leave you to die here, I can't. And now I need a bath even more." His snarl suddenly turned into a grin. "And you get to wait here until I'm done. Try not to freeze."

He stood and walked away, heading for the faint sound of water. Wolfy growled after him. It was getting cold, and despite her thick silvery coat, the cold air found its way to her skin. The nipples on her small breasts, one of the things that stayed from her human form to her werewolf form, tightened in cold and she shivered, glad they were hidden by her fur.

Unlike the humans from Earth, the old home planet, she was infected by the were virus, specifically the werewolf, and anyone born from two parents infected by the virus was born in their werewolf form, the human form an awkward and vulnerable form that was taken as little as possible. After many generations, there were no more "normal" humans and anyone seen in their human form were known as slaves. The only way to stay in human form other than to be consciously making oneself stay in it is by a Were Gem, a rare crystal that forced any werefolk into their human forms. The problem with it was that it needed to be inside the were to take affect.

Wolfy shuddered, not wanting to think about the Were Gem that Anubis had in the pouch on his belt, the only clothes he wore. Werewolves rarely wore clothes as it was itchy and the fur hid everything anyways. But she knew that if he decided to use it on her, she would become truly naked. Not only that, but she knew that her human form was smaller and thinner than her werewolf form and it could never have survived the things that she had been through that had strained her werewolf form. In human form, she would have been dead. Even the wound on her shoulder would have been far worse were it not for her thick fur and tough hide.

Now that she thought of her wound, caked with blood and dirt, it stung. She whimpered and curled up as best she could. Her fur stuck to the wound, making it worse for whenever she moved it, the fur caked in with the blood pulled the wound. She closed her eyes, wishing she were home, home with her family, her little brother and sisters, her parents and Red. He was a friend of her father's, that was how she had met him. And her father had wanted her to marry him. It wasn't that she didn't like Red, he was tall and very handsome, always well groomed and well spoken, always so gentle with her, never pressuring her for anything she didn't want to give. He didn't even bother her about marrying him. Her father had done all the pestering. He had asked once, and when she had not answered, he had smiled and told her to take her time. It was just that she hadn't felt ready. She wasn't older than 20. As a werewolf, she would live a very long time compared to normal humans. And she wanted her freedom and independence. She didn't want to be held down by such a genius, made to stay home with pups as was expected from married females. But now that she thought about it, faced with what was likely to happen to her now, that life didn't seem so bad. She could imagine her pups, reddish silver, with that unique black swirl on their foreheads the way she did. It was why her family had the last name Silverswirl. They all had the strange black swirl. She had others, not just on her forehead, but her chest, and arms, and her thick, luxurious, long tail. She could imagine cuddling with them next to the hearth, the pups asleep on her lap while she leaned against Red's large chest, his warm tongue licking her shoulder gently...

Wolfy awoke with a start when she felt something wet on her wound. She looked up at Anubis and tried to struggle but he shoved her against the tree with one hand on her chest. "Stay still, bitch!" he snarled. She saw he held a wet cloth in his other hand and he was using it to clean her wound. "If I don't clean your wound it'll get infected. I sure as hell am not carrying you back to base, and I sure as hell don't want to have to bury you and then face my commanders and explain that you died of a freak accident. Now sit still or I'll make sure you can't move!"

Wolfy stilled and glared at him, growling quietly. He wiped her wound clean and took a small blade and gently shaved away the fur from around the wound before bandaging it. When he was done, he turned away and sat down near the fire he had built while she had been sleeping. She didn't know how long she had slept, but the moon was nowhere to be seen and her stomach growled. She could smell the meat of the gregnin roasting over the fire. She squirmed, the pangs in her stomach nearly unbearable.

After a moment, Anubis took a piece of the meat and tore into it. Unlike wolves, the werewolves didn't particularly like raw meat, even though they could eat it without getting sick. After he had finished the few pieces, he cut off some more and put it over the fire to cook. When they were done, he took them and stood, coming over to Wolfy. She growled at him, pulling as close to the tree as she could, pulling her knees to her chest and crossing her elongated ankles. Despite being in werewolf form, she felt very vulnerable. And what made it worse was she'd been in the wilds for 2 weeks without the suppressants that her army gave her. They normally only lasted a week. She felt very uncomfortable with that knowledge.

Anubis knelt down and looked Wolfy in the eyes. "I bet you're hungry." He waved the meat in front of her. She growled, baring her teeth as best as she could. Her stomach twisted painfully at the smell of the fresh meat. Chuckling, Anubis shook his finger at her mockingly. "Now, now, that's no way to ask for something. Here I'm trying to be nice and you snarl at me. I guess you're not hungry." He stood up and started back to the fire. Wolfy's soft whimper stopped him. He looked back at her and raised a brow. She glowered at him, hating him. He had pursued her mercilessly for two weeks, and now that he had her, he was mocking and tormenting her. But he only grinned at her, that cruel twisted grin of his that she had learned to fear.

"Well, I guess you are hungry. As long as you don't try to bite off my finger, I'll untie your muzzle. But if you try anything... well, I'll be forced to make you... less of a problem." Wolfy knew exactly what he meant by that. He knelt down again and untied her mouth so she could eat. He then tore off a piece of the meat and offered it to her. Though she wanted to bite him, she knew better and took the meat carefully, all the while glaring at his mocking smile. After he had fed her, she snarled at him when he produced the rope to tie her mouth again.

"I'll not be muzzled and bound like a... ceremonial sacrifice, or something." She kicked out at him with her free leg since her other was still trapped. Anubis laughed at her desperate attempt. But when she lunged out to bite him, his hand came down hard between her ears, slamming her into the hard earth. Before she could do anything, he had bound her muzzle again. She lifted her head to look up at him as he stood.

He grinned down at her. "An interesting position." Wolfy realized her rump was in the air. She quickly tucked her tail between her legs and sat up, growling at him. He only chuckled and went back to the fire to wait for morning. He pulled out his bedroll and laid down to sleep. Wolfy watched for awhile until she guessed he was asleep. She then curled up and huddled against the tree again, using her tail as a blanket.

She didn't think she slept long, but when she opened her eyes, the sun was shining through the trees. Anubis was gone when she turned over and looked toward the fire. His suit still crouched ominously, facing her as if ready to pounce should she try to escape. She knew he'd be coming back but she needed to relieve herself. She moved to the other side of the tree, which was as far as the chain on the trap would allow her. When she was finished, she buried it and sat back down in her spot. She was very thirsty now, and she was hungry again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.