Sunny Gets A Job - Cover

Sunny Gets A Job

Copyright© 2007 by Heatheranne

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sunny is your basic, sexy young thing who takes a job with an older, rich, powerful Hollywood type. There's a casting couch, a beautiful friend, the friend's handsome dad, the friend's friend and a wife with a fetish. Stuff happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   DomSub   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Once in the room, Sunny removed her beach jacket and hung it on a hook. She wanted to put the top on over her swimsuit, but decided that it was still too damp. She had just untied her swimsuit top and hung it with her jacket, when the dressing room door swept open and her Uncle Ed popped inside. He quickly shut the door behind him.

Sunny crossed her arms over her breasts and hissed, "Uncle Ed, what are you doing?"

Johnson's eyes immediately went to the sight of Sunny's breasts as they swelled above her hands. "Don't worry," he said with a sexy smile. "The salesgirl's busy with a bunch of giggly high school girls."

Sunny had seen that look before, most recently on Mr. Wagner's face. She'd teased Uncle Ed all afternoon and now he was all worked up. In fact, she thought she could see the bulge of his cock through his trunks and the long tail of his knit shirt. She liked it. She wasn't afraid of her uncle or the situation. She thought it was exciting.

Throwing back her shoulders Sunny put one hand on her hip and put a forefinger to her lips exposing her jutting tits. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked coquettishly.

"Oh damn, you know it is," said Johnson. He took Sunny's breasts in his hands and tweaked her nipples with his thumbs.

In reaction, Sunny's hands went to his forearms. She didn't try to stop his caresses, but she couldn't stop shivering at his touch. It was like an electrical charge was running from her nipples to her pussy. Her mouth made an oh of surprise as she looked up, and then he was kissing her. It was a hard sloppy kiss; his tongue frantically probing her mouth.

The kiss went on for a while. Sunny fought back with her tongue until they were both breathless. "Uncle Ed, what are we doing?" she asked when they came up for air, as if she didn't fully well know.

"You're so hot; you've made me hard all day," moaned Johnson. He pulled down his trunks to show her. Pre-cum was streaming from his cock-slit, falling to the floor of the dressing room. "My balls are about to bust, Sunny," he pleaded.

Johnson's hands went back to her tits and he resumed his frenzied wet kiss. He hunched his cock against her flat belly, smearing his cum into her soft skin. His hands crept lower, stroking and massaging her nubile body until he was kneading her fine ass, and his fingers dipped down the front of her swimsuit, pushing the material off her hips.

Sunny felt her Uncle Ed's finger worm its way into her juicy cunt. She was thoroughly wet, and he began to screw her with one finger at first, and then two. "That feels too good, Uncle Ed," she groaned softly. That seemed to spur the man on. His finger fucking increased in tempo. Soon the little room was filled with the slap, slap of his hand on her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh..." Sunny cried in a high whisper. She buried her face against his shoulder and came big time, her soft cries muffled in his shirt.

Sunny sat on the little bench of the dressing room, recovering from her hot orgasm. She kept her eyes closed and leaned against the wall until her heart stopped racing and her breathing returned to near normal. When her eyelids fluttered open, she saw her Uncle Ed standing there. His hand was holding the shaft of his cock while weak jets of pre-cum leapt from its tip. He looked as if he was in pain.

"Come here," said Sunny. She replaced his hand on his cock with both of hers. She licked the pre-cum from his cock-head and then took it in her mouth. She gave his pulsing shaft a couple of strokes and he exploded in her mouth.

His day long supply of pent up cum rushed through his dick. "Oh fuck... oh yes... damn, damn, damn... suck it, suck it, my little Sunny," he whimpered softly in time to the spurts of cum that filled her mouth.

Eventually, Sunny got to try on the top and saw that it was a nice fit. She left the dressing room and then signaled Uncle Ed when it was a good time for him to sneak out. The salesperson gave them a suspicious look as he paid for the top, but she didn't say anything beyond the usual pleasantries of business.

They walked back into the mall concourse. "I think she suspected," said Sunny.

Johnson barked out a laugh. "Bunch of hot young girls trying on clothes in there all day while their horny boyfriends wait on them? I imagine someone has sex in those dressing rooms every other day."

"Uncle Ed, I think you're turning into a dirty old man," said Sunny.

He just laughed and pulled a cell phone from his pocket. He fiddled with it and then put it to his ear. "Hi, what are you doing?" he said into the phone.

Someone else talked. Sunny assumed it was Aunt Mae.

"Yeah, sorry about that," said Johnson. "I turned it off before we went swimming. So what's the plan?" The conversation ended shortly and he put away the phone. Turning to Sunny he said, "Let's head back to the car. I think they've had enough for the day."

They walked to the Lincoln Navigator. On a weekday afternoon the big SUV stood out in the mostly empty parking lot. Johnson started the engine and the air-conditioner roared to life full blast against the summer heat.

"Where are they?" asked Sunny, looking across the lot for Marcia and her mom.

"Oh they won't be here for a while," said Johnson with a wicked grin. "I thought we could spend a little time together alone." He reached to his lap and gave his cock a stroke.

Sunny's eyebrows shot upwards. "You're hard again?"

"Damn right... I can't go soft around you, girl. Let's get in the back and fuck."

"Uncle Ed!" said Sunny, trying to sound shocked and failing.

"No one can see us," said Johnson.

That's true, thought Sunny. The windows of the SUV were so heavily tinted that an outsider would have to be standing right next to the car to see inside. Before she realized what she was doing she had crawled across the console and into the middle seats. Johnson adjusted the front seats as far forward as they would go, and then he joined her via the doors.

"Let's get these off," said Johnson. He eagerly stripped Sunny's swimsuit bottom off her luscious ass. Spreading her legs, Johnson dived on her smooth pussy. He didn't even make a pretense of gradual foreplay, he simply locked his mouth on her cunt and split her vaginal lips with his tongue.

"Oh... oh, Uncle Ed," cried Sunny as she felt his tongue delight the tingling nerve ends of her pussy. He enthusiastically plunged and twirled his tongue in and out while alternating with long licks at her clit. Movement caught her eye, and Sunny looked up to see a white pickup driven by mall security roll by. The driver, a woman in sunglasses, glanced toward the Lincoln. Yeah were fuckin' in here, thought Sunny. You're working and I'm getting head right here and now. The truck rolled on. "Shit... fuck!" yelled Sunny. Snatching at Johnson's hair, she came all over her uncle's face.

Sunny laughed when her Uncle Ed whacked his head on the roof of the Lincoln as he fought to get in the seat beside her. But the pain didn't slow him down any. He pulled at the leg of his trunks and jerked his throbbing cock into the open. "Hurry," he hissed as he searched the parking lot for a sign of his wife and daughter.

"You've got a big cock, Uncle Ed," cooed Sunny. She swung a leg over his crotch and looked down. Johnson was holding the shaft of his cock; she could barely see his fingers past the flared, cum-seeping, purple head.

"I sure do," growled Johnson. He painted her pussy lips with his wide cock-head. Squirts of pre-cum coated her blossoming lips as he eased his way inside. "Oh, Sunny you've got the tightest little cunt I've ever felt."

"Oh, God! Fuck! Uhhhh, shit!" Sunny squealed shamelessly, looking down at the long, stiff, glistening stalk of her uncle's cock stabbing into her hairless little pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pillowed her tits on his chest. "Yessss! Fuck me!... Fuck me, Uncle Ed. Fuck my little cunny."

Johnson began to race his cock in and out of her pussy hole. He couldn't fuck this hot piece of ass fast enough. Holding onto Sunny's smooth round buttocks, he continued to ram his prick into her up-thrust cunt. Sunny had her legs planted on either side of his waist, and her arms flung around his neck as his massive cock slammed up into her clinging twat, causing her to gasp and moan with pleasure.

"Ooooohh, Uncle Ed, yes, just like that. Fuck me hard. Ohhh, yes, deeper. I'm cumming, I'm cumming again," Sunny squealed.

Johnson grabbed Sunny by her twin cheeks and lifted her hot little ass up off his thighs, driving his plunging cock deep into her squirming cunt as she came.

"Ooooooh, I'm cumming Uncle Ed. It feels so good... yes, yes... Yesssss."

Johnson wanted deeper penetration. Knowing that he was about to bring this horny little girl off a second time, triggered his ejaculation. He wanted her to really feel it when he came inside her tight little cunt. He put his palms under her trembling thighs and lifted her up, spreading her legs wide at the same time.

"I'm coming too, baby," yelled Johnson, shuddering and hunching his cock deep up inside her incredible pussy. "Yeah, right up your cunt... cumming up your tight, sweet, little cunt, your gorgeous little cunt."

Sunny's eyes stared wide in orgasm as her uncle's cock jerked inside her, filling her quivering pussy to the brim with load after load of hot, scalding cum.

A few minutes later, Sunny helped Mrs. Johnson and Marcia fill the back of the Lincoln with shopping bags. Evidently, they'd spent most of the afternoon in the mall stores. Mrs. Johnson looked pale and in pain. "Are you alright?" Sunny asked her.

"Oh, I've developed the most awful migraine, honey," she said. "I need to lie down. You guys can eat without me."

"That's too bad," said Sunny. "Let's just skip dinner. I'm feeling kind of whacked out too."

Johnson drove on the way to the Wagner home while Sunny and Marcia sat in the back. After they were on their way, Marcia slid over close to Sunny and said, "Do you think there's any way that you could introduce me to Mr. Wagner?"

Sunny examined her long time acquaintance. She suddenly knew why she had been invited along on their little jaunt in the first place. Marcia wanted to see Mr. Wagner. Sunny knew she was ambitious; there was no telling what she wanted from the man.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Sunny, "he's out of town this week." She could barely keep the disappointment over her friend's motives out of her voice. She scored a small revenge by not offering any more information.

"Oh," said Marcia.

Sunny sighed. She could never bring herself to be truly mean to someone. Besides, she was feeling pretty mellow after several pussy pounding, satisfying orgasms. Orgasms courtesy of Marcia's father. "Why don't you call me next week? I'll look at his schedule, and if he has some free time then you can just happen to drop by to see me. And then, of course, it would be only polite to introduce you."

Marcia clapped her hands and squealed out her thanks, "Oh that's wonderful, thank you so much."

As they approached the Wagner home, Sunny saw Tommy's Eclipse sitting on the street. She knew it was his car, the paint job and wheels were too distinctive. So why hadn't he parked in the drive? Had he come to surprise her? That seemed reasonable, his company wasn't scheduled to do any yard work that week.

Sunny said her goodbyes to the Johnsons and entered the Wagner home through a door that led directly into her rooms. She wondered if Tommy was waiting for her. She took the time to change into fresh clothes, comb out her hair and apply a minimum of makeup.

Sunny left her room looking for Tommy, or failing that, she planned to raid the kitchen for something to eat. Her end of the house was given over mostly to recreation. Leaving her room, she passed a small gym, a billiard room, den and media room before she came to the dining room and kitchen. So far then there had been no sign of Tommy. That was when she heard the laughter. It sounded like a man and woman having a good chuckle over something. Maybe, thought Sunny, it was Tommy and Mrs. Wagner discussing some finer point of landscaping. She left the kitchen and walked down the hallway toward the now more subdued conversation. In fact, the voices were more than subdued; they were downright intimate, complete with murmurs and soft laughter.

Sunny's footsteps became quieter as she neared what proved to be the Wagner's bedroom. She slowed to a crawl and peered into the room, unsure of what she'd find. Moving her head an inch at a time, the room came into view. She saw a writing table, where Mrs. Wagner kept her laptop, and then an elegant dresser, and then a naked Tommy sitting on a chair, looking ardently at something. His rampant dick stretched from groin to navel, twitching with his heartbeat. A thin drool of pre-cum washed over his cock-head. Whatever he was staring at held him spellbound. That was when Mrs. Wagner appeared from the other side of the room. She looked as if she had just stepped out of a Victoria's Secret catalog.

Sunny had to admit that the woman was stunning. Her long blonde hair lay in curls over her tanned shoulders. She was wearing a gray silk babydoll. It had a deep v-neck embroidered with lace to show off her breasts, plus slit sides that revealed matching panties. She strutted up to Tommy in four-inch stilettos. "Do you like this?" she asked, smoothing her hands across the shiny silk.

"You look amazing," Tommy said.

"I know," said Mrs. Wagner. She stopped in front of Tommy with her legs spread and her hands on her hips. She pointed to the floor as if giving an order and Tommy hopped off his chair and went to his knees. To Sunny's amazement, he began to kiss Mrs. Wagner's toes.

"Oh shit," Sunny mouthed silently. She'd heard about stuff like this, but Tommy wasn't a wimp. He didn't seem to be the sort of guy who needed to be dominated. But maybe she was wrong. By then, Tommy was nuzzling Mrs. Wagner's calf and licking his way up her leg. When he reached her knee, she put a finger under his chin a lifted him up. Between Mrs. Wagner's natural height and her heels, she was actually an inch or two taller than he.

Tommy's hand went to his dick. He almost got in a stroke before Mrs. Wagner slapped him on the wrist. "Not yet," she said in a coo, caressing his cheek with her fingers. Tommy's body shuddered as if she'd slapped his face, and an eruption of pre-cum leapt from the tip of his dick to fall on Mrs. Wagner's leg. A whimper escaped Tommy's lips. He went back to his knees, licking the gleaming drops of his seminal fluid from Mrs. Wagner's satin skin.

"You do have a talented tongue," said Mrs. Wagner. "Why don't you remove my panties?" Tommy smiled up at the tall goddess. His palms slid up her thighs until he could delicately grasp the waistband of her silky panties with forefinger and thumb. Slowly he pulled the panties over her luscious ass and down her long legs. She obligingly stepped out of the panties. Tommy lifted the wisp of garment to his nose and inhaled deeply. As if he was making some sort of offering, he straightened the material and placed the panties carefully on top of the dresser.

Sunny had to lean back into the shadows in order to be sure that Tommy didn't see her. She'd heard of these domination games, but she couldn't believe that he was playing along. She'd taken him for a very masculine guy with sort of boyish ways. All the same she couldn't drag her eyes away. When she peeked back into the room, Mrs. Wagner had lain on the bed. Sunny took satisfaction in seeing that Mrs. Wagner's tits had sagged slightly to the sides of her chest. Sunny knew that in Mrs. Wagner's position, her tits would be standing high, her nipples pointing straight up.

But Tommy wasn't worried about her tits at the moment. He had his face buried between Mrs. Wagner's thighs. She was making little hisses and moans of satisfaction. "Yessssss... uhhhh yes."

Tommy's head bobbed up and down. He alternated between licking her clit and plunging his tongue into Mrs. Wagner's cunt. "That's it... fuck my pussy... fuck my pussy with that tongue." She reached down and grabbed a fistful of Tommy's hair. She dragged his face to her pussy. "Come on, eat my twat," she said with the force of an order. Her hips flailed as she smeared her pussy against his lips and tongue and nose.

"Oh damn," whispered Sunny. Mrs. Wagner's legs trembled. She threw her head back and arched her spine. She looked as if she was in terrible pain, but Sunny knew she was having an orgasm. She was cumming and she was cumming good. In fact, she was riding Tommy's face like a sex toy. On and on, she hunched against his face. To say the least, the woman was capable of an extended orgasm. Poor Tommy was going to be bald and suffocating if she didn't finish soon.

No wonder Tommy hadn't asked her out again. If his mistress found out, she'd probably cut off their play. Sighing, Sunny walked resolutely away from the Wagner's bedroom. She had fully grown men after her. She certainly didn't need to crave the attention of a college boy. By the time she reached her room, her empty tummy had reasserted itself. She found her purse and left the house in search of a thick burger.


Mr. Wagner was back in his office on Monday. Sunny found herself making up for the afternoons off from the week before. She stayed busy with office work, typing, faxing and answering the phone. FedEx guys came by twice a day to take or leaving thick mailers. Sunny was so busy she didn't even have time for the playful flirting that all the delivery men like to direct in her direction.

It wasn't until Thursday that Marcia called. "Is he back yet?" she asked Sunny.

"Yeah, but it's been crazy around here," said Sunny. She looked at her phone. She had two lines on hold at that moment.

"Can I meet him, like we said?" Marcia was practically whining.

Sunny sighed; she didn't have time for this. She flipped through her calendar and said, "He doesn't have anything scheduled after noon tomorrow, but..."

"Oh, that's perfect," squealed Marcia, "see you then."

"But..." said Sunny. She was too late, Marcia had already hung up.

Sunny half expected Marcia to show up at dawn on Friday, but she didn't actually arrive until about three in the afternoon. Sunny greeted her with some bad news: "He went to play golf."

"That's alright," Marcia said with a confident smile. She gestured to the overstuffed piece of pink luggage in her hand. "I came prepared to stay the weekend." They went to Sunny's rooms where Sunny left her to settle in. At five, Marcia came back to Sunny's office. Wagner was still away from home.

Sunny shut down her computer and did the other things necessary to close the office for the day. "Want to take a walk around the grounds? They have some lovely gardens," she asked Marcia. She'd been on her ass all day and wanted to stretch her legs.

Marcia clearly wasn't enthused about the idea, but she shrugged and said, "Sure."

They strolled slowly through the heat of the late summer afternoon. The flower beds and shrubs were perfectly manicured, as usual. That made Sunny think of Tommy. She hadn't seen or heard from him all week. At that moment, she and Marcia emerged from underneath a trellis covered with roses, and Tommy was there, walking toward them. He was carrying pruning shears, although he didn't look as if he'd been working. She wondered if he'd just spent an hour or two groveling at Mrs. Wagner's feet. Sunny was about to say hello and introduce Tommy to Marcia when the two looked at one another and said simultaneously, "What are you doing here?"

Sunny looked from one face to the other. They both held a mixture of surprise, guilt and anger. "I guess you guys know each other," she said.

"Yes," they said, still looking daggers at one another.

"I'll just ease on back to the house," said Sunny. She left the couple in their standoff.

Almost an hour later, Marcia showed up back in Sunny's room. Her mood seemed near enough to normal that Sunny was encouraged to ask, "What was that all about?"

Sheepishly, Marcia said, "Well, Tommy is my friend... boyfriend... fuck-buddy... something in there; I don't really know. We weren't supposed to see each other again until school started in the fall. I thought he was busy with summer classes. Anyway, it seems that we're here for the same thing — getting Mr. Wagner to notice us."

"Oh, yeah, he said that he was a writer. Does that mean he's written something for Mr. Wagner?" asked Sunny. She hadn't thought to add that tidbit into the mystery of Tommy.

Marcia nodded. "He said that you two had talked. Yes, he has an idea for a television show. He said that he gave it to Mrs. Wagner and she promised to give it to her husband. Apparently, they met while Tommy was doing one of the gardens."

That's not all he's given to Mrs. Wagner, thought Sunny. Obviously, the boy hadn't been stupid enough to mention his relations with her or Mrs. Wagner, otherwise Marcia wouldn't be speaking to her. "Well..." said Sunny. She was searching for a less dangerous topic when there was a tap at her door. "Come in," she called out.

The door opened and Mr. Wagner entered wearing a bathrobe. "Hello there," he said as his eyes went from Sunny to Marcia. "I didn't know that Sunny had company."

"Mr. Wagner, this is my friend, Marcia Johnson," said Sunny.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.