Dragon's Pact - Cover

Dragon's Pact

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Being sacrificed to a dragon isn't suppose to make the dragon angry, as Pae finds out. When she's given instead of the one that was chosen.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Fiction   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

It was about a week later that Pae got up the nerve to ask how Sarrone the pact had started with the village. The two were curled together in the nest as he began.

"Well that is an interesting story. When I was much younger, I was very curious about humans. So much so that I would follow some of them around for days. At one point I was following this one group that looked to have been traveling for a long time and I longed to find out why. They were traveling by wagon train, which I was also fascinated by. One day they ran into trouble. Raiders attacked them. I stayed in hiding for most of it, until I watched what had to be two sisters trying to get to the woods near me. The older one told the younger one to run but she was seen. The older one waited and jumped out at the raider, making his horse jump and buck and throwing the raider off. The raider got up quickly and attacked the older sister. I was impressed by the girl's courage as well as angry so I decided to do something. I came out of hiding making the raiders flee; I even took out a few of them. When it was over, there I was standing in the middle of everyone. To my surprise, the little girl came running up to me and threw herself into my claws. Then her sister, followed by the rest of the children. All the adults were happy, wanting to give me all sorts of things. Then several asked if I would guard them as they journeyed to find a new home. I was given no choice; the little Talla wouldn't let me go. I traveled with them for about two weeks until we found a really good place. It took about six months for the people to get homes built. Then one day I was at the village to see Talla, there was just something about her, when the village as a whole came and asked if I would agree to be there guardian, to protect them from raiders and such. I asked how I would know when something was to happen. I told them that I couldn't really live with them though Talla said I could live with her. I told them I would think about it and try to come up with a way to do it.

Three months later, I came up with a way. With a small sacrifice of virgin blood, I could cast a spell that would bind me to the village through a blood tie. I would be able to know the feeling of the village through the blood tie and if I felt something wrong, I would be able to go and help. I talked it over with the village and it was decided that for every 6 months that a chosen woman was with me I would protect the village for one year. Malla, Talla's sister would not let them hold a lottery to pick one of the eligible girls because she felt she owed me for shaving her and her sister. At the time I thought that I had to cast the spell while in the village, that got some reaction as it penetrated into there minds. Malla turned red all the way to her toes when she realized that we would have to ... well make love right in the center of the village. It was decided that I would cast the spell at the fall equinox, which was three months away, and that all would be ready. I needed time to get the spell ready anyway.

The time came and as I flew into the village I found Malla standing there, waiting for me. She was cloaked when I landed but she had a smile on her face. She was a beautiful woman, when she took the cloak off she was completely nude. She spread the cloak out on the ground then laid down on it. I moved over the top of her and covered her completely so that none could see." Sarrone looked down at Pae. "I don't want you to be upset. My love for you is stronger than the love I had for her but I did love her and her sister. The spell worked really well and I realized that I needed a place to bring my consorts especially if I would be doing it for a long time. I left Malla for a short time in order to find and make this cave. I brought her here and she helped me get a few things that were needed. The first was the private relieving nock. Then the fireplace was done. I brought the table and chair in for her to use." Sarrone stopped and looked away.

"Sarrone what happened to her. I can see your saddened by the memory. I'm sorry for making you sad." Pae asked.

"It's all right. It has been 300 years after all. We were together for five years when she got sick. By the time she told me there was something wrong it was to late. I did try to heal her but curing diseases are a lot more difficult than healing wounds. After she died, I took her back to the village, to my surprise Talla was waiting in the center of village. She knew her sister had died, somehow. The spell would work for quit some time yet so I left for a while. Nothing happened during that time so that was fine. I came back about five years later thinking that it would be good for the village to chose a new person to keep the spell and the protection going. Talla was just like her sister and wouldn't let any other be chosen I brought her here and I loved her just as much as I loved her sister, may-be even more. We were together for 50 years. The village took good care of us during that time with food and anything that Talla needed. When she died, I hardly left the cave for twenty years. There was only one other that stayed near as long. Most stayed for five, ten years but grew restless or depressed one or two returned to their families at the village but most just wanted to go elsewhere. That's why there are descendants in other towns. There was one or two that I took back to their families and made the village chose another. There were some that just couldn't handle it and I found them at the bottom of the mountain, there were a few that I never found, they had just disappeared. Though I though I knew them enough to know if they were that unhappy and depressed." Pain shown clearly on the face place of Sarrone.

"Oh Sarrone, don't tell me any more it's to painful for you." Pae reached out and stroked his face and his love for her grew, as he hadn't let his heart truly feel for some time. So to distract Pae and to change the subject he started tickling Pae with his tale then licking her neck as well, it was a good night for the two of them.

Three months later, the signal flame was lit for Sarrone to come to the village and was met by Blair and her grandfather who looked very sad. As Sarrone flew that area daily, Blair and her grandfather didn't have long to wait.

"What has happened? I saw the signal flame."

"Lord, it's my mother. She's dying and wants to see you. I think she has a request." Answered Blair.

"Take me too her."

Sarrone was led to the house and Blair's mother was carried out by Thomas, Neala's father, and placed on a chair. Blair moved to stand next to her mother. "Thank you for coming to see me again."

"Neala, you should be in bed. How can I help you? Are you in pain?"

"No my lord. I have felt little pain since you tried to help me years ago. I have a request if you would hear it."

"As you wish. Please tell me." Sarrone lowed himself to her level and as close as he could get.

"You have not chosen to consummate with someone from our village. I would not want to lose our protector. I would give myself to you in the hope that the pact can be saved."

"Neala I can't. I have fallen in love with Pae and I would not want to dishonor her. Besides you have had a child, the spell will not work with you."

All were silent for some time and the dragon looked at the woman. Neala was showing the signs that the illness she had was bringing her to the end and he felt sorry for her. Then an idea came to him and after thinking it through turned to the others. "Neala, I could help you to survive for a while longer. But ... there is a way to save the pact without consummating with a virgin. Would you hear out this idea?"

"I have lived longer than I should have lived thanks to you. I was able to see my child grow brave and strong. She is a woman now with a husband of her own and a baby on the way." Neala reached out and touched her daughter's tummy. "I am content. My father is saddened and it hurts him to see me like this. I would like to hear your idea to save the pact. I would do anything to keep my family safe."

"I can change the spells that protects the village to use a willing being to become a watcher to tell me how things are going. I may even be able to make it last for a very long time and not have to have women give themselves to me."

"How can this be done?" asked Tomas with shaking eyes as the way somewhat sank in.

"It would be my greatest gift to my daughter and her family to give everything to do this. It would also make my death mean something," said Neala. "How long will it take to ready the spells for this?" said Neala before Sarrone could answer Tomas.

"Are you sure? We still have time before the other spell runs out."

"To act as your eyes here, to protect my family and friends. I would give all that I have, which is what I suspect I will have to do but it also means that I will get to watch my daughter and her children and theirs grow and flourish."

"Mother, I need you. I need you to help me have this baby." She had tears in her eyes as she knelt to look at her mother.

"I'll be here watching. You still have your grandfather and you'll have Donna to help you." she turned back to Sarrone. "How long will it take you to prepare?"

"I will need to meditate for an hour to get the spell ready after that I will fly us into the air above the village and release your spirit so that it looks down always on the village. Are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Yes, my lord I am sure." Neala said with grim determination.

"Then I will go and return in an hour."

Sarrone left and after an hour, as promised he returned. Jason and Donna were there now. Jason was holding Blair and Donna was holding Tomas. Neala slowly stood up from the chair. Sarrone took her into his hands and launched into the air. After a little flying so that he let Neala enjoy the view, he cast the spell and released Neala's spirit from her weakened body. Before he returned to the ground he continued to fly but this time with Neala smiling and flying beside him. Sarrone returned to the ground and gave Neala's body to her family. Both pleased and saddened Sarrone returned home to Pae. Telling her what had happened and then taking her into his arms and let himself cry.


It was a year later and Pae was still as happy as she had ever been. The only thing that would have made her happier would have been if she could have gotten pregnant by Sarrone but he had told her that human-dragon offspring were a very rare thing and that if she hadn't gotten with child the first time then it was unlikely that it would happen at all. Pae was content however to do what she was doing and still totally in love with Sarrone. Sarrone had gone off to help the village as he had bad feelings from his watcher and went to check it out. As she worked on some sewing, Pae had a very bad feeling of her own and as she looked up saw a strange dragon coming to land in her home.

"Greetings little one. I have come to free you from this place." Said the intruder.

"What? What do you mean? Please, Sarrone will be back shortly. I would ask you to leave and come back later." Pae was trying to sound brave.

"Sarrone will be busy for some time I think. I arranged for Sarrone to be distracted so that I could come and talk to you. I will give you three choices. The first is to let me take you to a town far from here. The second is for me to take you to a forest and let you make your way, as you will. Or you can be stubborn in which case you might end up at the bottom of the mountain." As he was talking, he had moved closer to Pae. Pae tried to keep the table between herself and this unknown dragon but as fast as a blink he reached out his tale and had her by the waist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.