Sandi - Cover

Sandi

Copyright© 2007 by Flighttime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sandi wanders down to her local bar late one night and discovers new men in her life. Her subsequent adventures progress as her inhibitions are stripped away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

You're sitting in your office, doing what you do day after day; pushing paper from one pile to another, supplanting one stroke on the keyboard with a different one. However, somewhere in the corner of your brain are the words from stories you've been reading. The thoughts cause you mind to veer, not enough to ever interfere with your work, but enough to keep your lust alive. A sufficient amount for you to feel a twinge between your legs when you recall the last situation you experienced.

A knock on your cubicle wall jars your concentration, as you snap to and grant entrance to one of the office assistants. She enters and hands you an envelope saying this was just delivered for you.

You cock your head curiously, not knowing what it is, but receiving correspondence like this often, you don't give it a second thought and take the envelope from her hand. Ripping open the end, you pull out a tri-folded piece of paper. Upon unfolding the paper, a plastic card falls out. You pick it up, and still holding it in your hand, read the words on the page. It simply gives a time, a hotel name with address and a room number. The smile on your face grows, as does the spark in your belly, which begins to ignite your fire.

You continue with the day's work, but now the part of your mind that controls your lust is a bit more dominant, knocking a bit harder on the rest of your thoughts. Like a school kid watching the clock until the days end, you finish your work, pack your bag and bid the office staff a rushed goodbye as you exit.

The walk to your car is a bit more hurried today, your step is light, not the normal tired plod that sometimes hangs over you after a long day. You exit the parking garage and deftly navigate the streets of old town in the light midweek traffic and find the address of the upscale hotel written on the paper.

With your car parked, you walk through the garage nervous and excited at the same time. The lobby smells of polished brass and the carpet bares the lines of being freshly vacuumed. You glance at the paper for the room number and make your way to the elevator. The ride up is silent except for the mindless music playing in the background. The door opens onto a well-appointed floor and you exit, pausing a second to get your bearings, and then move down the hall toward the room.

Your heart is beating fast as you stop at the threshold and insert the key into the slot above the knob. Your mind is still in disbelief as you watch the little light on the card lock change from yellow to green and hear the mechanism shift to the unlocked position. Slowly, you turn the handle down and open the door. You're not sure what you'll find, but as the door widens into the room, you begin to see the soft flickering light. You enter to find an empty room except for dozens of candles lit everywhere, giving a warm glow to everything. On the small desk is an open bottle of wine and a glass. An ipod softly plays sensual music. A single red rose rests in a bud vase next to it. Lifting the rose and breathing its scent deeply, you smile. You pour yourself a glass of wine and move over to the bed noticing that one side is turned down. As you get closer you notice something else. Lying on top of the pillow is a blindfold and a note. You pick up the blindfold feeling its softness between your fingers. The note simply says "Hello Sandi, Glad you could make it. Take your time, make yourself comfortable. When you're ready, text me on my phone. Remove your clothes, place the blindfold over your head and lie on the bed. Think about the stories I've written you."

You open your phone and send the message as instructed. You begin to remove your clothes placing them on the chair. Taking a sip of wine, you place the glass on the night table, and put the blindfold over your eyes. You lie down on the bed, your skin feeling the soft sheets beneath you. As instructed, you let your mind go and begin to think about all the words I had written for you with all the sensations and feelings you'd experienced. Your thighs start to get warm and soon your hands find their way down there as you start to run your hand over your clitoris and down your pussy.

The sounds of a key card being inserted into the door makes you freeze like a naughty girl being caught and your hands shoot to your side. You hear the door close softly as your heart beats fast in your chest from the anticipation. You only hear the sounds of someone moving through the room, but in a moment you sense the presence of a body beside you. With your sight removed, every nerve stands on end as you feel a body close to you. Chest hairs lightly tickle your nipples causing your back to arch slightly. Lips lightly touch yours and then pull away leaving you wanting more.

A beat later, you feel the touch of a pair of feathers begin to work their way over your body. The plumes tickle your areola and nipples making them stiff as your head moves back into the pillow. The soft tickle continues to move over your skin with the feather drawing electric sparks over your belly and down your thighs. Your legs part as the feather begins to move over your pussy, lightly tickling your labia and clitoris. Your hips and ass start to grind against the bed as you feel a soft mouth plunge against you and a tongue begin to take long deep strokes over your lips and across your clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.