Sandi - Cover

Sandi

Copyright© 2007 by Flighttime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sandi wanders down to her local bar late one night and discovers new men in her life. Her subsequent adventures progress as her inhibitions are stripped away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

It's a rainy Thursday night and with nothing to do you wander down to the local bar you often frequent, looking for a little libation and a change of scenery. You weren't so concerned about what you wore, so you put on a short black dress with no panties and a raincoat, which covered most of you. The red pumps gave you a devil-may-care look.

For a rainy night, the place is mostly empty. As you slip your bottom onto the barstool, you notice a new guy serving drinks. Your eyes widen a bit as you watch his athletic shoulders and trim waist glide around behind the bar pouring drinks for the few patrons. He makes his way over to you and smiling, asks what he can get you. You look into his blue eyes and see that sparkle under a mop of blond hair. He winks at you and asks your name while he prepares a Bacardi and coke. You tell him Sandi and he responds with Ryan as his. He sets your drink down and you take a long swig, all the while noticing him looking at you.

It's been a few days since you've had real sex of any kind that didn't include just you and a toy. So when his warm smile washes over you, you begin to feel a tingle between your legs, the slight moistness that starts to turn you on more. You begin to flirt with him and without missing a beat, he returns the flirt with equal charm.

The two other patrons in the bar exit through the door at the same time two other men enter. Ryan stands up straight and greets them heartily. They are clearly friends of his. He introduces them as Francisco, a dark haired Latino with big hands and gorgeous brown skin. The other fellow is Peter, almost a carbon copy of Ryan's deep chested physique, but with short-cropped brown hair and full lips.

Each of the men take a seat on either side of you. Ryan fixes them drinks and the three of you sit and talk and flirt. Peter and Francisco begin to sidle a little closer to you, which begins to turn you on more. You can feel the heat begin to build in your thighs and ass. You reach down between your legs and secretly run your hand over your mound, which is now dripping.

Peter gets your attention with a little bar trick, when your heart jumps as you feel Francisco's hand snaking its way over your thigh. His thick fingers slide over your mound and down in between your legs, which you part slightly to let his fingers find you. You close your eyes as you feel his middle finger begin to rub your clit and then continue down and enter your dripping entrance. With your eyes still closed, you feel Peter's lips press against yours, his tongue entering your mouth. You reciprocate winding your tongue around his like a snake, tasting the alcohol from his drink and the coldness from the ice cubes sliding across his tongue.

Your mind is so caught up in the passion of Peter kissing you and Francisco's finger sliding in and out of your pussy that you don't notice Ryan locking the front door to the bar and turning out the lights. The orange glow from the halogen streetlights illuminate the bar creating a weird erotic feeling with the rain streams cascading down in the shadows.

Ryan comes over and turns you around on the barstool. His hands grab your knees and spread your legs as his mouth plunges onto yours and the heat from his tongue mixes with yours. Peter and Francisco's hands make their way up your body finding your breasts. The each squeeze your tits and roll your nipples lightly in their fingers. Your head goes back, moaning as you feel Ryan's face between your legs. Francisco begins kissing you as Peter starts to kiss and bite your neck, running his hands through your hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.