A Used Wife - Cover

A Used Wife

Copyright© 2007 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A very young wife discovers that her loving husband after being married to her for four months takes drastic steps to change her sexually. he does a good job BUT at what cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size   Transformation  

While I began to suck him, I felt another man move between my legs. I felt a large blunt thing against my hole, so using my feet on the bed, I moved my hips to get him inside me. Again Peter said, "Did you see that? She moved, she is fucking him back! Man, she actually is into this." I was making this up as I went along, What I was thinking was I would act as if I would welcome anyone's dick but Peter's. I would actively suck any man's dick but his. If he wanted to watch me act like this, I'll fucking show him. I felt the man slide deeper into me and I felt a sharp pain in my gut. I heard him say, "I'm there, now let's open that little hole up for tonight." I wanted to scream as I felt his dick go farther inside of me. I knew he had to have shoved in past my cervix opening but almost as quickly as the pain came, it was gone. I was feeling like I had something deep inside of me moving to give me so much pleasure I could hardly stop myself from screaming out. Of course the dick in my mouth helped me keep from screaming out.

I lifted my legs and I wrapped them around the man fucking me and I locked my heels together. I don't know who was fucking who, was he fucking me or was I fucking him. I could not concentrate on the dick in my mouth; I opened my mouth and just tried to catch my breath as this man with the most wonderful dick in the whole world fucked me. I kept my eyes closed and I could feel the man next to my head jerking off as he kept the head of his dick against my open mouth. I felt his stuff squirt into my open mouth and I felt it slide down my throat, I swallowed and gulped as he kept shooting his semen into me. The man fucking me never slowed down, he just kept a steady pace as he fucked me. I began to climax harder than I had ever climaxed in my life. This was so much better than when I did it with my shaving cream can every day this week.

I felt him come inside me and I relaxed my feet, letting my legs drop like two dead trees. He pulled out and another man replaced him. This man was small and when he said to me, "OK, baby, take this ride." I knew it was Peter, so I just laid there with my legs spread wide open, eyes closed and I just let him get off. He kept talking to me as he fucked me, "Come on, Linda, fuck me back, come on, honey, do me like you did him, don't just lay there, come on, fuck me, do something." I heard people laughing behind him, one guy said, "She ain't fucking you back because she can't feel your tiny dick." I heard him grunt as he kept trying so hard to make me feel something with him.

I felt a man put his dick to my lips again; I knew that Peter's face was only inches away watching me. I moved my mouth, I moved my lips, and I moved my head to give this anonymous guy a sucking that he would love. I even moaned as I sucked off whoever it was with his cock in my mouth. I realized that the man was not moving and I was the one doing the fucking motion with my head and mouth. It did not take the man long with me doing that to come. I kept seeing flashes of light through my closed eyelids as they took picture after picture. The man came and I swallowed his semen and I made a sound that I knew would drive Peter crazy. I went, "Mmmm," as I gulped the stranger's semen down. When he pulled out, I even gave a whimpering sound of disappointment.

When he pulled out Peter said, "Now you're going to suck my cock." He quickly pulled out of me and knelt next to my turned head. I felt his dick against my lips and I knew he was trying to push into my mouth. I felt another man move in between my legs and I moaned as he did. I kept my lips shut tight as Peter kept trying to push into my mouth. The man fucking me was nice and big; I was making all kinds of wonderful sounds with my mouth tightly shut as he kept fucking me. He was picking up speed and I was losing it, I was ready to scream out as my climax raced through me. I guess I relaxed my mouth too much because I felt Peter's dick finally push in. I realized it too late, however, once I did realize it, I just kept my mouth open to make sure I did not put any pressure around his cock.

I guess he got the message real quick because he began to jerk off and the only reason I knew that was, his hand came in contact with my lips a few times as he jerked himself off. I felt him squirt into my mouth but this time I kept the back of my mouth shut so his semen could not go down my throat. I waited until he was finished and when he finally pulled back I just closed my mouth and spit out his sperm, I did not spit it out fast, it was just enough for him and all the others to see it was coming out of my mouth running down the side of my chin.

Paul saw it and said, "Look, Pete, she is spitting your sperm out. Looks like your wife won't even give you a blowjob when she's fucking drunk." A lot of the men there laughed at that. When he moved another man replaced him and like the first man I went for his cock. I made it very obvious to everyone that I wanted to suck this man's cock. Which also brought a comment from Paul. He said, "Look, Pete, she is going crazy sucking Anthony, look at her lips and mouth. Fuck, the way she's sucking him you would think she was a natural-born cocksucker. Well, for everyone but you that is."

I felt the man who was fucking me plowing in and out hard and I began shuddering with a wonderful climax. I felt the man in my mouth spew forth his lovely seed and I gulped it down as fast as he could give it to me. I felt the man pull out from between my legs and another man replaced him. The new man between my legs was big and his cock felt so wonderful. The man fucking my mouth pulled out and I softly said as if I were talking in a drunken dream, "More, give me more." Someone said, "Don't worry, honey, there's plenty here for you." And another man got on the bed and brought his cock to my lips.

I heard Peter say, "Come on, Carrie, let's you and I go have some fun." As he said that someone said to the guy fucking me, "Hurry up, Bill. I want to fuck the bitch in her ass. Hurry up and get off the bitch." I guess Peter had not left the room yet because he said, "Oh, no, you guys paid to take pictures and to fuck her in her pussy and mouth. Her fucking asshole is off-limits." Paul said, "But you told me she loves being fucked in her asshole. You're going to deny us this?" Peter said, "I'm telling you, Paul, anyone fucks her in her asshole and this will be the last time I bring her over. You want to do this next week, you keep them out of her ass, you got that?" Paul said, "Yeah, yeah, go now and have your fun with Carrie. I'll make sure she doesn't get poked in her ass." Peter said, "You better and I fucking mean it. Don't pull that crap like last week while I'm gone."

I heard his voice fade away, so I guess as he walked out. Within moments of his leaving I felt fingers working into my asshole. I guess Peter must have told Paul that I loved anal sex. I say that because as the fingers worked into me I heard him say, "Go ahead, go for it. She loves it in the ass." Someone said, "What about her husband? We don't want to fuck this up for next week." Paul said, "Trust me, he's in there fucking my old lady in her ass, and I am going to get some of his old lady's ass, and trust me that is all talk. He'll be bringing her back next week anyway, so as far as I am concerned anyone can fuck her asshole, and I have a feeling she is going to love it."

I felt the fingers working my asshole stretching me and I pushed back at the fingers while I moaned at the same time. I wanted to let whoever it was fingering me there know that I definitely loved what he was doing. Paul said, "Turn her over, turn her onto her stomach. I want to load her ass up just because Pete said not to." I heard that and it pleased me that he said that. I let out a moan as they turned me over. I was glad because I knew as long as I acted passed out they would have a hard time making me suck any dicks in this position.

Once I was laying on my tummy, I heard a man spit and I felt the feeling of spit on my asshole. (Peter always does that to get in, too.) I felt the fingers work some more, then more spit, and then finally I felt the head of a dick against me. I wanted so bad to push back as I have always done with Peter, but I did not want anyone to know I was not passed out, so I just laid there, feeling the man's cock fill me. He did not waste any time, he just pushed straight in and began to fuck me hard and fast. He said, "Man, this bitch feels nice, not too tight, just right!" I loved the feeling and I wanted so much to reach down between my legs and play with my clit as I almost always do with Peter when he fucks my ass. I knew I couldn't, so I just laid there, loving the feeling of the man fucking me like crazy. I felt him shove himself in deep, then he let out a moan, and I knew that he came because I could feel his dick contracting and pulsing inside of me.

He pulled out and another replaced him. He felt smaller than the first, but just as good, I could hardly stop from moaning, I knew I was beginning to lose it so I sucked in my lip and bit down hard on it to cause me some pain to stop me from screaming out in pleasure. I felt so close to a climax but it just wasn't quite there. He finished and another replaced him, this man was considerably larger and, God, what a feeling as he slid up inside of me! I gave out a very long low moan as he filled me. He began to pump and I felt my climax ready to burst. There was no stopping as I felt myself coming. I moaned and moaned but I made sure to keep my eyes closed. I had my head turned to the side just enough to breath, I guess the more that I moaned, the more excited the man who was fucking me got. I say that because after every one of my moans he would say, "Yeah, that's it, baby, take that cock!" Well, that just added to my excitement. I laid there with my legs spread and I wanted so badly to push back against his thrusts, but, again, I did not want them to know I was conscious.

He came, I came and I laid there coming down from my climax as another man slid his dick into my asshole. (I started to just put "ass," but that is not dirty enough; it was in my asshole, so I'll call it as it is.) I have to say that in the past when I was coming down from my climax Peter never began having sex with me again quickly, mainly because he was spent, so when this guy started fucking me as I was still experiencing the last throes of my climax, it had an effect on me like no other. Men climax and they pull out, shrink and have to wait 30 to 45 minutes before they can go again, we women climax and it is a good 10, maybe 15, minutes of pure, slow pleasure coming back down to earth. Now, add to that the pleasure of a man's penis (Oh, I'm sorry!) a man's cock (is that better?) plunging in and out of my asshole, God, what a feeling it gave me to feel him enter and begin fucking. I want to try and tell you exactly what I was feeling but that is impossible. I know of no words that can express that feeling I had at the time. It felt like I was ready to have another climax but not as imminent.

I moaned, oh, I moaned over and over again. I heard one guy say, "You sure the bitch is out? She really likes this, she's not like last week." Paul said, "Oh, she's out all right, hell, last week she was the same way, but we didn't do her ass. Pete said she loves it in the ass, so her body is just responding." I heard another man say, "Fuck, I'd love to get into her when she's not drunk. If she's this fucking hot drunk, can you imagine what this bitch is like sober?"

I heard another man from a distance say, "If she was my bitch I'd fucking tattoo her fucking ass and tits." Someone then said, "Oh yeah, what would you tattoo on her, Gil?"

He said, "Oh, I think I would put something on her tits that said, 'I'm a cock-sucking slut' on one and on the other, 'If you see this, suck it.' Then on one of her asscheeks I would put, 'If you can read this, you need to fuck my asshole, ' and on the other cheek I would put, 'If you can read this, you can fuck me.' Right below her cunt on one of her thighs I would put something else so when she wore a short skirt everyone would know what an easy lay the bitch is."

Someone chimed in, "I know, put, 'If you can read this, you can fuck this, ' and have an arrow pointing to her cunt." The first voice (Gil) said, "Yeah, I like that. And on the other leg I would put, 'If you can read this, I'll fuck you for a quarter. You pick the hole.' Yeah, I would have her so anyone seeing her would know she is a cum slut." I heard Paul's voice as he said, "Too bad you can't bring your stuff next weekend. You could do it when everyone is finished fucking her." Gil said, "Are you fucking crazy? When she woke up the next morning, all sore, she would fucking go apeshit and sue my fucking ass. No way. I'd do her at my shop, but she's gonna have to sign the legal papers first." Paul said, "Fat chance of that ever happening."

Another voice asked, "Where's your shop? I've been wanting to get a tattoo." Gil told him, "I'm right on the corner of Eighth and Kennedy, stop by and I'll put one on you for half price." I thought to myself, "Great. Here there's a bunch of men waiting to fuck me, and they're talking business." Someone asked, "Is her husband still in there fucking your wife?" Paul said, "I'll go check. How many still haven't fucked her yet? I heard all kinds of men say, "Me, me, over here." I tried to count them in my mind but they all spoke too fast, but I could hear as one man said, "I'm going to get a second crack at that ass." My mind turned over and over, and I realized, I loved this. I felt the man in my ass climax and as he pulled out I almost came again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.