Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

Hmmm, since I have a reprieve for a day or two, what's next?

"Helga, Nora? Do you have any questions, ideas or maybe some answers?"

She blustered a bit as she looked around quickly and then said, "Answers? You expect us to have some answers? And just what wishing well did you expect us to pull them from?" Everyone broke into giggles and fits with that.

'Well, it was just a thought, not to mention a hope and a prayer, since you two are the resident medical professionals at the moment." As I met each ones eyes she shook her head no. I sighed a bit and continued. "It would have been nice if one of you could have had a stroke of genius and answered all our questions."

May piped up with, "Why couldn't you have come up with the answer?"

"Because we all know I'm only the man of the house and not the brains of this here operation, only the brawn. I have six beautiful women here in front of me so my little head is doing all my thinking for me."

That got another laugh from all of them. I looked at Nora and then Helga. "Could I interest the two of you to allow me the privilege of washing your good bits and maybe some of the naughty bits before you need to leave?"

They looked to each other and smiled, and Nora spoke first. "That would be the perfect end to a perfect visit."

I assisted both to their feet and we headed toward my bedroom to take care of those naughty bits.

We spent some time in the shower cleaning all the bits, naughty and nice. It was a lot of fun for all of us. They finally dressed and headed for the door when they, turned around and went to each of the other girls, kissed and hugged them before giving me a final kiss. Nora whispered in my ear, "Helga and I will call you as soon as we can get some more time off. We had a wonderful time and want to get back together with you if you want us to."

I looked them both in the eyes, first one and then the other, "You are BOTH welcome in my house anytime you want to come here. All you have to do is call and make sure someone is here. No matter what, you are welcome here. Do you understand?" I glanced from one to the other as they both nodded, then looking around I saw the rest of the ladies standing around almost hovering.

They both had a couple of tears on their cheeks as I pulled them back for another hug and kiss, but the smile on their faces would have impressed God. They finally made it out the door and I seemed to see a tear or two being wiped away from a couple of the other women as they left and continued what ever they had been doing before.


As I looked at each set of twins. "OK ladies we need to get ready to go to Dr. Bill's and see what I can do to assist him. What are we doing for supper. Do we want to eat here or is anybody interested in eating at a restaurant?"

I heard 4 voices yell, "Restaurant!"

I grabbed at my chest, "now that is truly a shock." They all surrounded me laughing as we hugged each other. "Fancy or not?"

"Not."

"OK"

"June grab your pictures in case we need them at Dr. Bill's. We'll stop at Wendy's and eat. Is that 'Not' enough for you?"

I had four yeses, actually two yeses and one yep and one yea or was it yeas? It was four affirmatives, close enough.

As I locked the back door and we walked toward the limo I turned to May and June and asked, "Just out of curiosity, is there another vehicle we could use? This limo is just a little bit obvious. If you take this all the time I can see why you may have a security problem now and then." I watched as first May then June started to frown. I looked to D&L and they also had frowns on. I continued anyway, "Has it ever occurred to you that the limo might just attract the wrong kind of attention?" I could see all four of them getting steamed and about to blowup as all four of them turned toward me as I chuckled to myself. But I kept talking, just waiting for them to say something, which it looked like it would be D&L first, they had their fingers pointing toward me with fire in their eyes. "Something like a suburban or even a van that has been fixed up inside will attract a lot less attention, even with the four most beautiful women in the world in it." Ah ha, all that just to set them up for that last sentence. The frowns and tempers were switched so fast I thought I would be blinded by the beaming faces as they all attacked me just as we got to the limo. Hugs and kisses all around. I could get use to that, I mean really get use to that. Like, for ever and ever use to it.

We entered the rear after Ling opened the door. Ding started the car as Ling walked around and got in. She brought a phone up to her ear, spent a few moments on it and ended the call.

I looked to May and June with a raised eyebrow. May stated simply that Ling was notifying the security detail of our itinerary, letting them know everything was OK. They also know where we are if they don't hear from us in awhile. They can send the cavalry if needed.

Damn, I don't know if I ever want that much money. It seems to be more of a pain in the ass than it's worth. Having some is more than OK but the amount they must have to warrant these kind of precautions, I just don't think so. Glad I'll never have to worry about those kind of problems.

We drove to Wendy's and all went in, ordered and then sat down in the corner keeping an eye out for problems as we ate. We talked about this and that, finished and started across the darkened parking lot.

As we approached the limo, two would be muggers jumped in front of us about eight feet away. Both of them close to six feet tall and on the heavy side although not much of it appeared to be fat. These two were just big boys, they just didn't know it was going to be a bad night, for them.

The biggest of them said, "I'll take your wallet, jewelery and cash. We won't even hurt the bitches as we check them for any, ah hidden assets. The knives they held flashing in the overhead lights as they twisted them in their hands. The last thing they expected from anyone was what they got from me. I started laughing, loud and heartily. As their faces registered surprise, I tried to project as much fear as I could and then stopped as fast as I could. I wasn't sure if it would work or not but I figured it would be worth a try. Ding and Ling leapt forward as the two of them appeared to be frozen in place, stunned from the emotions racing through them. D&L removed the knives from their hands then stepped back. I stepped forward trying to again project fear. Have you ever attempted to bring up a single emotion? Didn't think so, it's hard as hell but I gave it my best shot. The shorter of the two was directly in front of me, it smelled as if it worked, at least for one of them. We walked around them as Ding unlocked the limos back door and opened it for us. She then went around and entered the passenger seat up front.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.