Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

The back door crashed open as Ling and Ding came through in fighting stances, looking to kill someone. I just hoped it wasn't me. I looked at Ling as she looked around and asked, "Master! Are you alright? We felt something was wrong and that you were afraid" she hesitated a moment as she looked at May and June, "I'm sorry Master, you seemed almost terrified."

"What the..." Now they all know. I've been holding it in check, hoping against hope that they wouldn't find out, but that hope just died a very quick and painful death.

I lowered my head in shame as I new these beautiful women would leave me now in disgust as they realized just how terrified I was that they would do just that.

May lifted my chin and looked into my eyes as she asked, "Is what Ling said true My Lord? Is that what June and I've been feeling from you? That you're terrified of something? What could poss..." With that her eyes widened as she added 2 and 2 to get 4. With what Ling had said along with what I had said moments before she came up with the answer that I was most afraid of. I felt June tighten her grip on me as May whispered. "My Lord, My Master, we will never leave you. There are things we must tell you, but we are constrained from doing that now by a promise. We will explain everything we can tomorrow. We just can not go into it any further now. We don't understand the tie we have to you anymore than you do. It is there and we do not want it broken any more than you do. We are yours My Lord, from now until forever, make NO MISTAKE of that."

By then Ding had closed the door and had rejoined us. With June at my back, May at my front I then had Ding holding me on my left and Ling on my right. With this much flesh around me I had started getting hard again. With them this close to me I could smell Ding and Ling, had they been fooling around? They seemed almost, wait, we had been, make that, I had been busy with May and June. Maybe they had gotten some of the overflow from us? Maybe spillover was a better choice or maybe even feedback. Hmm, feedback, while I was playing with May and June. That would rev their motors of course. Which obviously would wind my clock also. And as had happened before in the last couple of days, as I got wound up from what ever source, I seemed to transmit SOMETHING to those around me. As I thought more about Ding and Ling maybe fooling around I started getting even harder. The more I thought about it the more those around me started fidgeting and rubbing themselves against me. If this is a feedback loop then this could be either very, very good or VERY, VERY BAD. It was the thought of the latter that made me force it to a stop. I had to say something and force the issue. "Ladies, we need to get off the floor. Your knees are probably hurting you by now and it is getting late. We should probably figure out something for supper and then we can talk." As I started to get up May and June pulled me toward the couch.

"My Master, you need to be taken care of. You are the master, yet you have taken care of us, the slaves. It is us that will now take care of you. Ling. Ding."

As we sat on the couch with May on my left and June on my right I looked toward Ding and Ling. They started to disrobe, together, and in sync. They were either very much in tune with each other or they had done this routine before. No matter how you wanted to look at it, it was going to be a fine show to watch. As they unbuttoned the blouse they each wore and pulled it from the skirt they let the blouse slide down their arms to puddle on the floor below them. Their full breasts, which seemed to be small C's, but on their slim athletic bodies was more than enough, filled what appeared to be a slip of some kind. It was very sheer with lace covering their breasts. I could smell them again. As they disrobed I continued to get more aroused. The more aroused I became the more those around me seemed to be aroused as well. As I looked around I had eight very hard nipples to look at. Half were bare the others still covered but just as visible. May and June started to disrobe me, first the shirt and then the shoes and socks and finally the pants with my underwear at the same time.

Ding and Ling had been slowly circling, biding their time, while I was made naked and distracted. As I returned my attention to them they reached for the closures for their skirts. As they opened them the skirts joined the blouses on the floor. Now they stood there in just the slips watching me as I watched them. Slowly they pulled first one strap and then the other down until their arms could be pulled free of them. Now they stood their holding the slips so they covered their breasts. Slowly they lowered the slips, uncovering an inch or so at a time. I saw the tops of their areolus and then the hardened nipples became visible. I unconsciously licked my lips as I saw the lower portion of their breasts come into view. By now they only held the slips by the shoulder straps and they lowered them slowly. I kept expecting to see a small region of hair but then the tops of their vulva became visible. They're bare, shaved pussies, oh I'm gonna get to play with two bare pussies. I was practically vibrating by now as the twins dropped the slips and stood before me completely bare. I could see drops of moisture slowly making its way down the inside of their thighs from those bare pussies. I could also smell them again, even from here. My hardon stood straight up with both May and June gently holding it and every now and again jacking it up and down a bit. My balls seemed as if they wanted to burst. I had my arms around May and June holding a breast in each hand. As Ding and Ling finished they joined us as they knelt on the floor in front of me each holding a leg. As they leaned forward each of my legs was straddled by a beautiful pair of breasts. They each brought a hand to my dick and also started jacking it slowly.

Four beautiful women four soft hands around my painfully hard dick. That was it, I couldn't do it anymore, I had reached my limit. "I'm coming NOW!" Just as I started to shoot I felt June cover my dick with her mouth, she got the first spurt. She quickly moved and May sucked me in, sucking on me until she got the second spurt. I felt Ding engulf me as she sucked the third spurt. Then Ling sucked in the fourth spurt and I heard her swallow it as June returned to the well, so to speak, and sucked me until I was dry. "I... I... I don't know what to say. I have never, and I mean never been so happy in my life. I want to thank--"

May covered my lips with her fingers. "My Lord, you do not have to thank slaves for performing their duties to their Master. It is what we are suppose to do, it is what we are here for."

I jumped to me feet, "ENOUGH, you are not slaves, I am not a Master. I... I... I don't know what I am. I seem to be a freak now. I don't want to control you, I don't want to control any of you." As I turned to look at them they were all on their knees bowing with their arms toward me as June had been before. Calm down, I have got to stop doing this. You're even starting to freak yourself out. "Please stop doing that, please get up and sit on the couch. I'll be right back." I turned and entered the bathroom that was just off the living room. I grabbed a robe and tried to get calm before going back out. Since I was already there I figured I might as well take care of the other business I needed to while I was at it so I emptied my bladder too.

As I returned to the living room they were all sitting on the couch as I had asked, but they were clutching each other as if for support. As I approached them May started to speak but I held up my hand to stop her. "May, it's okay, you've done nothing wrong I was getting upset and it always seems that you are the ones to pay for me getting that way. I'm sorry." She started to speak again. "May, please, I just don't know what else I can do. Maybe, I should go back to the hospital. Or I could contact Bill, maybe he has some ideas. He seemed to know something before when I talked to him." By now I was just basically talking to myself and not the women that were sitting there. I just made sure I was as calm as I could be. I didn't want to set them off on a crying and bowing jag again. I again looked at the women and they were much calmer now. They just sat together quietly talking amongst themselves.

"Would you ladies like a robe or something else to put on? I could get some of my t-shirts that would be better than nothing, which is exactly what you have on now."

June looked at May and turned back to me and said, "That would be fine, I would love to wear one of your t-shirts." The others nodded their agreement as well.

"T-shirts coming up for a group of lovely naked ladies. I'll be right back." I went down the hall to my bedroom and grabbed a stack of my heavier t-shirts out of the drawer and returned to the living room. As I walked up to the couch I handed each a shirt and asked, "Since it is time to eat how about I just call and order a couple of pizzas and then we can talk."

May hesitated a moment but looked at me and replied. "Yes Sir, that would be fine with us. Whatever you want. You could also have Ling or Ding go get the pizza. E... E... Either or both of them will do what ever you want S... S... Sir." Tears started down her cheeks. As I looked at June, her t-shirt was already wet. I couldn't tell what Ding and Ling were doing, they had their faces turned away from me.

I can't stand it! "OK, I give, I'm sorry. Please stop crying, I can't stand it. I can't stand to see you crying, I lo..." Oh SHIT! Did almost say the L word? Calm down. I've just met them. How could I? Whoa, I gotta think about this. "I'll call for the pizzas, there isn't any reason for D&L to go out when they can be here in a little while. Besides, as much as I order from there I've got a tab and I just pay it every week. They have my card number on file. I don't really like to cook that much, especially for myself. I'll be back in a few minutes." With that I practically ran from the room and went to the kitchen to call. I had to get out of there. Calm, I gotta stay calm. I called the restaurant and ordered four large pizzas. I figured what ever we didn't eat today I'd have for lunch tomorrow. I also figured I'd better get back to the ladies and find out how much trouble I'm in. I turned from the phone to return to the living room but as I turned June was behind me.

"Sir, maybe Daddy can help. He has a lot of businesses, maybe one of them has a way to find out what is going on, maybe with all of us."

I looked at June as she presented her idea. As she finished I ran it through my mind a couple of times looking at it from different angles. Nope, don't like that idea at all. To many what ifs. "June, lets go back to the living room and sit down and talk about that idea and see if it is a viable solution. Okay?"

"Yes Sir." She turned and I followed her into the living room and she sat with the others on the couch. As I took the chair just opposite from them. After a moment to get my thought straight I began. "While we wait for our food to be delivered lets talk about a few things. Let me apologize to all of you again. I'm very sorry for upsetting you a few minutes ago. I'm trying to stay calm but you calling me master and lord and bowing down on the floor makes it difficult and it just plain isn't right. You're not slaves, I don't own you. I could never own anyone. I care for all of you very much."

I kept my eyes moving, from woman to woman as I talked, trying to gage each ones reaction. It seemed that as long as I kept calm so did they. They only seemed to bristle a bit when I mentioned being called master and lord. "June had an idea that maybe we could ask your father for some help about my apparent problem. As I looked at that idea I'm afraid I can't do that." I expected them to start arguing about that as soon as I was finished with the statement. Didn't happen. They just looked at me, waiting for me to continue. Women always argue, period. Nada. Okay. "The reason I'm not to keen on the idea is I don't really want to be a lab rat or guinea pig. That is what I think is would happen to me and maybe us if too many people get involved with this. Ling and Ding were at least 40 feet from us when they felt something wrong and came charging in here to rescue us. Thank you both by the way. With what happened here this evening between us, do any of you know about that type of interaction between individuals other than between twins such as yourselves?" I looked at them and they were just shaking their heads no. Hmm, not talking much. Okay, to continue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.