Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Yes, you have always done as I commanded, and you will do as I command this time also. You now belong to Mr. McKinney. I no longer own you." Helga head snapped around to look at Sharon, then at me.

"What the fuck, over!"

"Sharon, what the fuck are you doing? You can't give Helga to me. You don't own someone." I was obviously getting upset.

Sharon smiled at me and said, "You're both right and wrong Master. I own Helga in the same sense that you now OWN me. My Master, My Shawn! Up until now I was her Mistress, but since I'm now your slave I can't continue to do that. Looking at it another way, I owned her by virtue of her NEED to be owned and abused."

I was feeling more and more upset with this the more she talked. As I thought back about how she had changed from this afternoon I got even more upset. She was living the lifestyle, apparently for years. Up until now I was playing, but the more I thought about it the more upset I became. She wanted to give me herself and her slave. I turned to look at Helga for the first time since Sharon had started talking.

Again I was shocked, she was on her knees as the twins had been earlier, with her arms pointing toward me. I started to tell Helga to get up when a sob from Sharon forced me to look at her. She was now on her knees, arms toward me. "Master, please, do not be angry with us. We can feel your anger pressing against us." She sobbed.

That snapped me out of it. I just dropped into the chair, deflated. What the fuck is going on? Again, as I get upset or emotional those around me get very passive.

"Sharon, Helga, please get up." As they both stood and looked toward me I told them, "Please, we need to discuss this further, I just can't do it right now. You will both come to my house tomorrow night at 7:30 and we will continue this then. You will not discuss this or me with anyone else except as needed to perform your duties as nurses." I looked to Helga, "Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

I turned to Sharon, "Do you understand?"

"Yes My Master, My Shawn, but I have a problem. I have the to be here tomorrow night. I have the floor."

"Okay, we still need to clean this place up and Helga you need to get back to work. Helga you still come tomorrow, Sharon you and I will get to get together another time. I'm surprised nothing has happened or that we haven't been interrupted before now."

Sharon smiled and said, "We have already been observed Master."

"What? What happened, are we in trouble? More importantly, are you in trouble?"

"No Master, everything is fine. Nora was at the door earlier and looked in. She smiled at me then left. She has... uhhh played before." Looking at her watch she said, "It is almost 11 o'clock, your right, we need to get out of here. Helga off with you now, I'll talk to you later on the phone, I'll take care of the room. Master, you should get back to your room. You're still a patient and shouldn't be cleaning the room."

"Hmmm, seems you're forgetting your place. I'll remember that when we do get together at my place. I'll have to think of something to help you remind yourself who is the master and who is the slave." I was smiling at her the whole time I talked to her so she new I wasn't really angry.

"Oh yes My Master, please make me remember my place."

I turned toward her as Helga came to me and I put my arms around her and I pulled her in tight she whispered, "My Master, I will be your loving slave. Please forgive me for earlier."

As I cupped her breast and looked into her eyes I told her, "There is nothing to forgive, I'll see you tomorrow." I quickly kissed her and nudged her toward the door.

I walked to Sharon, "You're right, I should get back to my room. I'm wore out, not complaining you understand, just tired. We will discuss this when we can, I have a lot to think about between now and then. Since you're sure Nora won't be a problem, I'm going to bed." I gave her a quick kiss and turned to leave.

"I'm sure she won't be. You have a good night Master, rest well."

I left the room and walked toward my room and as I passed the nurses station I saw Helga quietly talking to Nora. Nora's eyebrows raised as she saw me pass but she didn't say anything. Helga just smiled as she lowered her eyes instead of looking at me.

I entered my room and took care of my needs in the bathroom. As I got into bed I thought of this evenings activities. Un-fucking-believable. What else could happen? I tried to think of all that had happened today. I was half asleep and half awake, that kind of never never land that happens just before you go to sleep.

I awoke with a start, something was different, something had brought me to full wakefulness. I looked around as much as I could without moving my head. Nurse Nora was walking toward me. She was on the slim side with probably B size breasts and dark hair. By no means unpleasant to look at but not a beauty queen by any means. Pretty, late 30's, nice.

She looked at me and saw I was awake, "Mr. McKinney, I've come to take your readings for your release tomorrow."

"Thanks, no problem."

She started to put the cuff on to take my blood pressure and as she did she started speaking in a quiet whisper, "I saw what you did to Helga, I was watching from the door. She also told me about it and what you did that I couldn't see from the door."

I tensed as she started to tell me, I could see Sharon and Helga getting fired for what happened, maybe even their nursing license revoked. I was NOT happy and my anxiety started to rise.

She felt me tense and started to speak again, "It's OK Mr. McKinney, I'm not going to cause any problems. Helga and I have been friends for years, I know just about everything she does. She pretty much tells me everything and vice versa. I would never hurt her Sir."

I calmed down with that information. Sir? She called me sir, it was Mr. McKinney a moment ago hmmm. It was starting to make some sense. The tickle I had earlier was beginning to form and come forward, to what I hoped was some idea of just what was going on. Just as I thought I had it, she had it. She grabbed my dick.

"Mr. McKinney, Sir, would you, ahh, could you, ahh, my tits are so small compared to Helga. Would you please slap my tits like you did Helga?"

Whatever I was trying to think of was completely gone with that question. I looked directly into her eyes and asked, "You asking me to slap your tits like I did Helga? You have GOT to be shitting me."

She smiled at me and replied, "No Sir, I'm not shitting you. I want you to play with my pussy and as I start to come I want you to slap my tits. Helga told me it was one of the most intense orgasms she has ever had and I want to see if it holds true for me too."

"Well, since you two are such good friends and you asked me SOOOOO nicely, I can't think of anything I would rather do than to play with your pussy and slap your tits. Strip down and lean against me on the bed."

She pulled her top and bra off in one smooth motion as I swung around and placed my feet on the floor and spread my legs enough for her to have room between them. She backed up to the bed and sat on the edge. I pulled her toward me placing my arms around her waist just holding her for now. I slowly rubbed her stomach with one hand as I placed my thumb between her breasts and rubbed it back and forth between them. I kissed her shoulder in little kisses to her neck and then switched shoulders and did the same on the other side. Alternating between shoulders and then up her neck to her ears with just little kisses here and there. As she relaxed and leaned into me more, I slid my hand into her scrub bottom and started to rub the top of her mound just barely touching the top of her pussy. Rubbing up and down with my right hand as I started to bring my left hand to the undersides of her breasts just lightly rubbing and caressing.

As her breathing increased I lowered my hand to include her labia in the area I was covering. Occasionally I would let my finger slide into her furrow, checking for moisture, which soon became apparent. I had stayed away from her clit, wanting to ramp her up a little before adventuring into that area. By now my left hand was caressing both breasts everywhere except her nipples. I drew my nails across her areoles, feeling the bumps on them that were rising with her excitement.

I drew my middle finger up through her lips to her clit and slowly circled it applying a slightly greater pressure. She moaned into my neck as she started kissing me. I could look down her chest and watch what I was doing now. Still occasionally kissing her shoulder or neck. I started pulling on her nipples now as I rubbed her clit, first one then the other. Pulling them away from her chest a little more each time. Her breathing becoming more and more ragged each moment. Her legs spread more as she reached behind my neck to pull me tighter to her as she approached closer to her orgasm. I stepped it up a bit more, I brought my left hand down to her pussy and started to lightly slap the top of her slit. She had seen Sharon slapping her ass, maybe even slapping her cunt at the end. Since they are so close, Helga would have told her of it I'm sure. If she makes any kind of objection I'll stop, otherwise, fuck it, go for it. I slapped her cunt a little harder to make sure she was aware of it. She groaned louder and had a minor shudder run through her. That's it, that's all I needed.

I said she was slim, she couldn't weigh more than 110 pounds. I pulled her tightly to me as I swung around on the bed so we were laying on it instead of leaning on it. I pulled her higher on me so my dick was just at the top of her legs, resting between them but not entering her. I was going to town on her clit and slapping her cunt every few seconds.

She started coming and as she did I used my thumb and forefinger and pinched her clit. Just as I slapped her right tit hard. I released her clit for a second and then pinched again as I slapped her left tit a little harder than I had the right. She squirted, for a second I thought she had pissed but it wasn't the right color or pressure. When I say she squirted I mean just that. It reached five or six feet across the room. The second squirt was only a couple of feet. But by then I covered her pussy with my hand and felt the third squirt and then the last one. I could smell her big time now. It smelled delicious. By now I was close to loosing it if she had even looked at my dick. She tried to curl up but I had her legs held down with mine and I wasn't letting go of her anywhere. She took a deep breath as if to scream and I placed my left hand over her mouth to prevent that. That would be all we needed, having security or someone like that come tearing in here to investigate. It made me look toward the door and I saw Helga for a second, she just smiled at me and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.