Ring Master: First Ring - Cover

Ring Master: First Ring

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Can being electrocuted have an affect on you? It seems it can. The problem is finding out just what the hell kind of effect it is. Story codes will be added as appropriate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Slow  

Slowly I walked through the park. What the hell, I wasn't in any kind of a hurry. Thirty, I am now thirty, 30 years old. No close friends, no job, no complications what so ever. One other thing I just thought of, no prospects. What the fuck, not even any enemies. Nothing. The more I thought about it the more I found myself disgusted with myself. Not that I wanted any enemies or anything like that but as far as I could determine, I didn't even have anyone that I knew that disliked me. I pretty much got along with everyone. Although, truth be known it was pretty much because I didn't want to cause any waves. I usually gave in on most issues if it would cause a confrontation. I slowly left the path I was on and drifted toward a large oak tree and slowly lay down in the shade from the late July sun.

I had started to relax, thinking of the events of the last few days. Days, that were not the best of my now 30 years. I had always been the geeky type, glasses, tall, skinny not good looking by any means, mediocre at best, all the classical symptoms associated with the term. Here it was my birthday, I had been laid off the day before and it had gone down hill from there. My sometimes girlfriend had dumped me when I told her what had happened at work. Of course we had only been going out for a few weeks and just getting to know one another. When she looked at me she had frowned a little and told me maybe it was better if we didn't see each other for awhile. That I would need to concentrate on finding a new job, and so I wouldn't be able to spend much time with her. I wasn't real concerned about that portion of this mess. I had made good money and had saved a bit through the years, Of course, she didn't know that I had been, comfortable. She only knew that I was some kind of middle manager, we hadn't gotten that far into our relationship, she was probably starting to think I was a loser and so she wanted to move on. So I told her goodbye, and that she should have a nice life.

I intended to do the same with mine. I kind of zoned out a little when I was startled by a crash, probably just some fender bender on the street just under a block or so away.

I had just started to drift off toward a slight doze when the the very real and very rude awakening of being drenched brought me wide awake. The sprinklers had come on and I was now very, very wet.

"Lovely, just freaking lovely!" So what the hell else could happen to me today of all days. I ran to the path and got away from the water works. As I walked toward the street and my car I passed a couple of young girls, they twittered a little as I walked past them leaving small puddles in my wake.

I wasn't paying a lot of attention as I walked toward my car, mainly I wanted to get rid of as much water as I could so I wouldn't get the seat wet. Just as I was getting near my car I could see a private bus over the hedge, you know the kind that stars use when out on tour. As I rounded the hedge I saw that the bus was neatly parked in the middle of my car, which was very neatly shoved into a power/telephone pole.

"What the fuck!" I increased my step a little toward what was left of my car when I heard someone yell from above and just behind me.

"LOOK OUT!"

I turned to my left and I saw a wire moving toward me, I started to bring my arms up and then black


I woke slowly. I could hear muted sounds, beeps. I've heard that sound before, what is it? Beep beep Heart beat, that is the sound of a monitor on someones heart beat. Why would I hear that? Where was I that I could hear that. Fuzzy, everything is fuzzy, my head is killing me, I can't think right. Hospital, I'm in a hospital, that is why I hear the beeps. What was the last thing I remember? The wire, a wire was coming toward me.

SHIT! I tried to sit up, that was a mistake, my head felt like it was about to came off my shoulders. I couldn't move, was I paralyzed? I can't see anything, why can't I see? Duh, open your eyes you dummy. I tried to open my eyes, they moved very slowly. Why was I so slow? Drugs, I must have some medications in me that is causing the fuzziness and the slow movements. Slowly the room came into focus, yep a hospital room, monitors and IV's on my left. To my right, hair, long hair, long beautiful red hair splashed across my bed. Just who the hell is that, I don't know any redheads. She, it has to be a she with that beautiful hair, I couldn't see her face but she looks to be asleep in a chair with her head resting on my bed. I tried to say something but nothing would come out. I tried to swallow but it felt like a desert in my throat. I tried again and a croak came out.

She started as if she had been jabbed, her face came around to look at me and her eyes widened as she saw my eyes open looking back at her. She appeared to be in her mid twenties give or take. Now a days it was harder and harder to tell womens ages. The only thing it could do was get you in trouble, especially if you guessed wrong. She jumped up and headed for the door so quick I didn't even get a chance to get a good look at the rest of her. Just a fleeting glance of someone that is very, very nice to look at.

I saw movement at the door, it started to open and I couldn't keep my eyes open, they closed by themselves and I was out again.


I slowly came awake, I heard people talking.

"I tell you I saw his eyes open, looking at me."

"Miss O'Brien, that is near impossible, he had enough meds in him to keep a small horse asleep. We needed him that way to prevent his moving while we did the scans yesterday. There isn't any reason we can find for him to have been unconscious this long. The electricity that went through him should have killed him outright, and he shouldn't have been able to be revived, obviously it didn't, but the minor burns he received still need to heal, and we want to ensure his nervous system is OK from the shock he received."

"Doctor, I understand all that but I'm telling you his eyes were open just a few hours ago. When I brought the night nurse in they were closed again."

"Maybe it was just a 'twitch' as we say."

"Doctor, it was no 'twitch' or any other medical jargon you want to call it, he was awake, period."

I opened my eyes to see a white suit and the red headed angel looking at each other at the foot of my bed. I did the only thing I could think of to defend the angel that was sticking up for me. Even though my head was killing me, I croaked again, which of course sent more needles through my brain.

Both heads snapped around to look at me and if I could have I would have rolled around my bed laughing from the look on the doctors face as he saw me looking at him. The angel just saw me look at her and had a smirk and then a smile that was only missing the yellow feathers to be complete.

The doctor quickly came to my side and pressed the call button as he put the stethoscope to his ears and then the cold end to my chest.

A nurse came into the room, quickly followed by two more. One of which went to the angel and told her, "I'm sorry but you have to leave now so we can take care of him."

"But"

"No buts, please come with me. You can sit in the waiting room just down the hall, when I can, I'll come and let you know what is going on."

They all seemed to be doing something, as if it was choreographed. I kept my attention on the doctor next to me. The pain in my head would occasionally cause me to loose focus on him, but I would bring it back as soon as I noticed it. I tried talking again and got another small croak for my trouble.

A nurse came to me and placed a sliver of ice at my lips, "Suck on these SLOWLY, it will put some moisture back that you have lost from..." she looked at the doctor, "everything that has happened."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.