Ring of Truth - Cover

Ring of Truth

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Blog 13. Maurice

Erotica Sex Story: Blog 13. Maurice - When clearing an old attic Derek finds a ring and a notebook. Wearing the ring gives him the power to read the thoughts of others and make them answer questions completely truthfully. The notebook tells of a previous owner's experiences with the ring over two centuries previously. Derek decides to publish his observations on wearing the ring with those in the notebook as a series of 'blogs'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

October 27th 2004

I think there was some sort of reconciliation between Anna and her mistress last weekend but I only saw her briefly in the faculty room and heard only a snippet of her thoughts before she left. They seemed very cheerful and the images were of her in bed making love with her mistress.

But this time I will keep my promise to continue Joshua Matlock's account of Chloe's story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.