Ring of Truth - Cover

Ring of Truth

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - When clearing an old attic Derek finds a ring and a notebook. Wearing the ring gives him the power to read the thoughts of others and make them answer questions completely truthfully. The notebook tells of a previous owner's experiences with the ring over two centuries previously. Derek decides to publish his observations on wearing the ring with those in the notebook as a series of 'blogs'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

After finding the Ring of Truth and learning a little of its properties, I, Dr. Derek Meeks, decided to keep a sort of diary, a 'blog' of events surrounding its use in my life. At the same time I added excerpts from the leather-bound book that came with the ring so they would be readily readable. For the time being I am keeping the information in a protected file on my computer and, for reasons that will become obvious to anyone privileged to view them, I do not intend to print them out until I, like the previous owner, decide to put the ring in some safe place. That may not be for many years hence.

Dr. Derek Meeks.

P.S. (Later). I have now decided to anonymously publish an edited version of the blog together with the excerpts from the book on a site I visit frequently and get much pleasure from reading the stories it contains. Names of people (including my own), and places have been changed but otherwise this is an honest account of my experiences with the ring. I have tried to write each blog as a readable narrative and have concentrated on the sexual aspects mainly because I know that it what readers visit this site for and because they brought me the greatest pleasure. I hope it will do the same for you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.