The Girl Who Came Out of the Blue - Cover

The Girl Who Came Out of the Blue

Copyright© 2007 by Titmouse

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An older guy and a young woman met online and then agreed to one physical meeting to make as many fantasies as possible true. Will they live up to each other's expectations?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

Back in the car, we headed back the way we had come.

"Now where?" asked Linda.

"I have a room at the San Regio," I said, naming a local hotel. She looked at me for several moments.

"You're not cheating on your old lady, are you?"

"Nope. I just wanted a nicer place than I've got." The truth was that I was between jobs and staying with friends, a situation that was not conducive to planned activities. But I didn't want to tell Linda that.

I had checked into the room that afternoon, so we just strolled in and caught the elevator to the ninth floor. I had tried for the tenth, which was the top, but no suites were available on short notice. Still, I was pleased with the room, which had a nice view over the city lights, a sitting room, and a separate bedroom with king-size bed.

Linda excused herself and headed for the bathroom. I used the time to open the bottle of champagne I had left cooling in the ice bucket. I poured two glasses and handed one to Linda when she emerged from the bathroom. She folded her glasses and put them in her purse. I noticed that she had opened another button of her shirt, giving me a peek of the tops of her breasts. We clinked glasses and took a sip, then she headed to the window.

"Nice," said Linda, looking out over the city. I wondered if the view was wasted on her, now that she'd taken off her glasses.

After another swallow of champagne, I set my glass down and moved up behind her, slipping my hands around her waist. She snuggled back against me. After a few moments, I planted a small kiss behind her ear, then nibbled down her neck. Linda took a drink and put her glass down on the windowsill. I opened two more buttons and slid my hand inside her blouse to cup a bare breast.

"Oh, god," Linda whispered over her shoulder. "I've been waiting to feel your hand on me since I took my bra off." She pressed against my hand. I stroked her nipple with my thumb. It stiffened in response.

Linda twisted in my arms, turning to face me. We kissed, a deep, probing kiss that went on for a long time. She scissored her legs around my thigh and pressed her body against me, moving her hips in and out slowly, then grinding her pelvis against my leg.

"You have NO idea how horny I am," she murmured when the kiss finally ended.

"You're making it hard for me to dominate you," I said. "You're supposed to resist."

Linda chuckled and bit my neck. "Try and FIND something I don't want to do."

I led her to the couch, sat her down and knelt in front of her. Slipping between her knees, I pulled Linda forward and kissed her deeply. Meanwhile, I began unbuttoning the rest of her shirt. She raised her hands and began to do the same for me. I let her get two unfastened before I brushed her hands away.

"Later," I said. I pulled Linda's blouse open, exposing her bare tits and lowered my mouth to them. She sank back against the sofa while I licked and tongued and sucked at them. She moaned faintly.

Meanwhile, I moved my hands to the waist of her slacks and unfastened them. Linda put both her arms around my neck. After I slid the zipper down and tugged at the waistband, she lifted her hips to help me slip the pants and underwear over her butt. I backed away from her then and worked the pants down her legs, slipping off each shoe and pulling the leg free. Linda lay against the sofa back, helping a little but mostly passive. I draped the pants over the arm of the sofa, then pushed to my feet.

Moving back between her legs, I leaned forward and kissed her again. Linda kissed back hungrily. Then I began to work my mouth down her body -- nipping, sucking, kissing. I lingered a moment in the soft hollow of her neck, moved onto her shoulder where I gnawed on the rounded muscle, kissed down her arm to the crevice inside her elbow, licked and kissed and bit at the inside of her wrists. I lifted her other arm to my face, licked the inside of her biceps and buried my mouth briefly in the hollow of her elbow. I took her fingers deep into my mouth and sucked them one by one, flicking my tongue into the crevices between them.

Moving back to her torso, I licked only her nipples with the end of my tongue, feeling them swell in response. Dropping lower, I found her bellybutton, and buried my tongue in it. Bypassing her sex, I moved my hungry mouth to Linda's thighs, kissing the top and inside flesh, moved downward to lick at the softness behind her knee, and gnawed gently down her shin and calf to her ankle. There, I licked and kissed and nibbled around her foot, finding the soft, tender places like the inside of her arch. I licked the tops of her toes, pushing my tongue between them. I moved to the other foot and began to retrace my way upward, using my lips, tongue, teeth and hands to stroke and kiss her soft flesh.

When I reached her other thigh, I could smell Linda's arousal and knew she was ready for me. Slowly, I worked my way closer to her sex, approaching but then veering off to the side to nibble at the other thigh or lick the crevice where her leg joined her torso, so tantalizingly close but not there. Her hips were moving, rolling slightly, wanting to move my tongue to her center.

Linda raised both her hands, stroked them through my hair, and left them there to hold the sides of my head. She groaned, partly in passion and partly in complaint. She was trying to pull me to her but seemed too weak to overpower my unwillingness.

Finally, I moved toward her center, pausing a fraction of an inch away, and blew gently across the wetness of her opening. The lips were red and swollen and slick. I extended my tongue and let it slide slowly upward between the lips.

"Ahhhh," Linda moaned, and pushed her hips toward me, but I pulled back and began to lick gently all around and between with just the tip of my tongue. Gradually, over long moments, I increased the pressure, until my tongue was sliding through her slot from bottom to top, flicking across her clitoris at the top of each stroke. Turning my head sideways, I sucked first one then the other of her pussy lips into my mouth, where I chewed gently on the flesh, coarse and hairy on one side, slick and smooth on the other. The aroma of her arousal now filled my senses.

Pushing forward again, I buried my tongue as deeply as possible inside her, probing and then licking at the sides. Linda's fingers twined in my hair, twisting and clutching and pulling me to her. By now, her breath was ragged and rapid -- quick gasps inward followed by trembling releases. Her hips were in constant motion.

"Please!" she hissed through clenched teeth. "Please, now! I want you inside me."

"Not yet," I said. "This first one is just for you." Linda moaned in frustration. In partial compensation, I moved a hand up to her pussy and slowly pressed a finger inside, working it in and out until it was thoroughly coated in her juices. I probed deeply into her, curling my finger until it pressed strongly against the upper wall. At the same time, I slid my thumb over her clitoris, alternating with my tongue, which continued to lick and stroke her soaked middle.

Linda whimpered and pushed onto my finger, stroking her hips back and forth. She was panting and groaning; her hands clawed at my scalp. I knew she was close and increased my efforts, lashing at her clit with my tongue, sliding across and beside it with my thumb, rolling my finger deep inside her. Linda bucked beneath me, cried out, and came. Her knees squeezed against me convulsively and her breath rasped in and out of her throat.

Finally, she relaxed, almost collapsed, thighs weakly splayed, arms limp along the sofa seat, eyes rolled up and showing white, mouth open. I tapered her off, slid my finger out of her, and shifted my lips to her thighs. Finally, I sat back on my heels. Linda's eyes focussed on me through droopy lids.

"Whoo," she panted. "I think I needed that."

I smiled at her, leaned forward and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me weakly, nuzzling at my neck. Casually, I slipped my hand behind the cushion in the corner of the sofa, slid out a set of fur- lined handcuffs and had her first wrist secured before Linda realized what was happening.

"What... !?" she said, startled.

"Hold still," I said. She tried to resist, but I was much stronger, and it was fairly easy with two hands to capture and cuff her other wrist.

"What the hell!" Linda complained. "You don't need to do this. I've done what you said. I haven't exactly resisted, you know."

"Yes," I said, "but we've just begun. The next part of the evening will be easier if you don't have too many options."

"You bastard!" she cried. "Let me out of these! Right now!"

"Linda," I replied calmly, "listen to me."

She sputtered and complained for a while. She tried to get up, but it was easy to keep her off balance with a grip on the chain between the cuffs. I ignored her complaints and waited for her to run down. Finally, seeing she was getting nowhere, she shut up.

"If it's really what you want, I'll take these cuffs off," I said. "But, if I do, that will be the end of the evening. Remember, you promised 'whatever I want.' What I want right now is for you to wear these handcuffs."

Linda looked at me defiantly but said nothing, thinking.

"Look," I said, "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to control you. If you don't like it, you can say stop. That was our agreement, and I'll keep it. The question is, will you keep yours?"

She still didn't speak, but she sat there.

"You don't have to say yes. Just nod."

Slowly, her eyes on mine, uncertainly, she nodded slightly.

"Good. Then sit up."

Linda raised her back from the sofa. I helped by pulling on the cuff chain.

"Now, turn that way," I said, pointing to the side. She shifted on the sofa. I reached under the pillow in the other corner of the sofa and pulled out a blindfold. "Hold still," I said, letting go of the cuffs. I waited to make sure she would sit quietly, then placed the blindfold over her eyes and adjusted the elastic around the back of her head.

"Why are you doing that?"

"I want to focus you on sensation," I said. "No distractions. When I kiss you, I want you to feel my lips. When I touch you, I want you to feel my fingers. And when you touch me, I want you to feel your fingers touching me. Understand?"

Linda nodded.

"Besides," I said, "it's easier to control you if you can't see."

Her face turned toward me. I'm sure she was wondering which of my reasons was the more important one. In truth, I'm not sure I could say. I wanted her in a state of responsiveness. Controlling her and focussing her on sensation were both part of that.

"Face toward the front," I told her, standing up. When she had done so, I moved forward, pushing her knees apart with my legs. "Open my pants."

I thought I saw a small grin twitch across her lips, but it was quickly erased. Linda reached forward blindly to find my body and fumbled upward with her joined hands until she found my belt. Unable to see, she struggled with it briefly but managed to get it undone. She unfastened the hook at the top and then slid the zipper down. She reached for the waistband of my underwear, but I pushed her hands away.

"I said open my pants, that's all," I growled. "If I want more, I'll tell you."

She raised her head toward me, staring with covered eyes, then dropped her hands back to her lap.

"Good," I said. "Now you can take it out."

Linda raised her hands to my waist again and worked my underpants over my erection, pulling them out and over it carefully. She moved her hands to the side of my hips and hesitated, waiting for a reprimand. When it didn't come, she slid my underwear over my butt and pulled both pants and underwear down to mid-thigh. Then she lowered her hands to her lap again.

"Very good," I said. "Now, open your mouth."

She hesitated a moment, then slowly tilted her head back a little and let her lower jaw open. I moved closer and placed the head of my penis between her lips. Linda let it lay there, not moving. I slid back and forth across her tongue a few times.

"Suck on it," I told. "Use your tongue and your lips. I know you know how."

She did. She closed her lips around my hardness and rubbed her tongue back and forth underneath it. She pushed forward slowly, taking me deeper into her mouth, then pulled back while sucking hard. She did that several times, taking me deeper each time.

"You can use your hands," I said. They came up quickly, eagerly, and Linda wrapped them together around me, with the handcuff chain hanging underneath. It was easier for her with something to hang onto. She sucked me vigorously, aggressively. I pumped my hips back and forth, bumping my pelvis against her hands, which kept me from pushing too far into her mouth. I put my hands behind Linda's head, twining my fingers in her hair and guided her back and forth.

I knew I wouldn't last long. Not just today, but the whole week leading up to tonight had been a gradual crescendo. The feel of Linda's expert sucking was pushing me toward the edge, and the view I had only added to my rising pleasure. At my waist, my rampant hard- on was plunging in and out of her mouth through her tightly grasping fingers, set off by the fur-lined handcuffs that surrounded her wrists. The blindfold took away her personality, making her a sucking machine, an impersonal device for my pleasure. Below that, her young, naked body was open to my gaze, without her knowledge. Her firm breasts bobbed as she thrust forward and backed away. Further below, her naked thighs and the dark nest of her sex showed between her spread legs.

I fucked her blindfolded face. I hammered against her hands and, sensing I was getting close, Linda pumped faster, sucked harder, moaned more loudly, urged me to come in her greedy, demanding mouth. I felt my nuts tighten, felt an electric tremor shoot up and down my spine, felt the cum boil up, felt my penis jerk and shake and spew bolts of hot cum through the narrow channel to jet out of the tip into Linda's warm, sucking, welcoming cavern of a mouth. She whined when she felt the first spurt, pumped faster, sucked harder, swallowed convulsively, taking it all, pulling it out of me, begging for more.

I let Linda nurse on me for a while, then slid myself out of her mouth and wiped my wet and deflating rod on her cheeks. Kicking off my pants and underwear, which had fallen around my ankles, I stumbled over to the bar on trembling legs and poured us each a fresh glass of champagne. When I pressed it into her hands, Linda gulped down half of it thirstily and then sank back against the couch. I sat in a chair and watched her. With my own champagne, I washed down a 100-mg tablet of Viagra which I had retrieved from my pants pocket. She didn't need to know about that.

Neither of us spoke for some time. Linda finished her glass of champagne and silently held it out for more. I forced myself to get up, fetched the bottle, and poured her half a glass.

"Drink up," I said. "It's time for round three."

Linda cocked her head, as if to say "Oh, yeah?" But she raised the glass and drained it. I went back over to her and, taking her upper arms, urged her to her feet. I took the empty glass from her hand and guided her out of the sitting room to the bathroom.

"Wait here," I said. I went into the bedroom and got the bag I had prepared and left there that afternoon. I took several items from the bag and left them on the nightstand, along with Linda's glass.

When I returned to the bathroom carrying the bag, Linda was still standing where I had left her, her arms hanging in front of her. I spread the bath mat on the floor and padded it further with two towels. Moving in front of her and guiding her into place, I told her to kneel down.

"What's going on?" Linda asked, as she sank down onto her knees with my help. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to help you get ready for the next part," I said.

"What do you mean by that?" A trace of nervousness had crept into her tone.

"You'll see," I said. "Now, I want you to lean forward and put your head on your hands."

After a brief hesitation, Linda slowly complied. I stepped behind her and sat on the toilet seat. She had slumped down into a crouch, too low for my purpose.

"Raise your butt up," I said, opening the bag.

"What are you going to do?" Linda asked again, even more nervous. "You're not going to spank me, are you? I don't like that sort of thing..."

"I'd never hit you, even if you wanted me to," I said calmly. "Now, be quiet and hold still." I opened a tube of KY Jelly and squeezed some onto my fingers. Then, spreading the cheeks of her ass with the other hand, I rubbed the jelly onto her anus. Using my middle finger, I worked most of it up inside her.

"Oh, you dirty old man!" Linda chuckled. "And so soon, too."

Without answering, I pulled a Fleet enema out of the bag, opened the box, removed the cap, and slid the nozzle into her butt.

"What's that?" Linda asked, alarmed. "What are you doing?"

Squeezing slowing, I began pumping the liquid into her.

"I told you. I'm getting you ready." Linda squirmed as she felt the liquid go into her but didn't try to move away. I pulled the nozzle out and dropped the empty container back into the bag. "You can relax for a while," I said. "This will take a few minutes."

"My god!" Linda said, suddenly realizing what had happened. "Did you just... Did you give me... ?"

"An enema? Yes, I did. It will help clean you out."

"Goddammit! I never... I mean..."

"It was on the list," I said, "and you didn't delete it."

"Yes, but..."

"Be quiet," I said. "It's too late now anyway." I stroked her back calmly. "We want to make sure everything is nice and clean inside you, now don't we?"

"Oh, god," Linda moaned. "I can feel it already."

"Yes," I said. "It works pretty fast."

"You... you've got to leave. I'm going to have to go."

"Oh, not yet," I said, continuing to stroke her back. "You need to hold it as long as possible."

We stayed like that for another minute or two, me stroking her back and Linda groaning occasionally. I slipped my hand under her belly and massaged it gently.

"Oh, god, don't do that. It makes it worse."

"No, dear. It makes it better. Just hold on a little while longer. I know you can do it."

Linda was clenching her butt cheeks tightly now. I continued to massage her stomach for another minute. Her insides were starting to grumble and gurgle. Linda moaned each time that I pressed my hand against her belly. She was trembling now.

"Please," she said, desperately.

"Just a little more." I continued to rub her stomach, but very gently. I didn't want to cause an accident.

"Oh, please!" Linda begged. "I don't think I can hold it any longer. Please!"

"Okay," I said. "Go ahead."

She started to get up. "Aren't you going to leave?"

"Why?"

"Oh, Jesus. Don't make me do this. Please leave!"

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"YES! PLEASE!" Her voice was wild with desperation.

"Well, all right." I got slowly to my feet, walked to the door and started out, then turned back. "I'll just step outside then. Stay there until I close the door. Open it when you're done."

I stepped outside, flicking on the exhaust fan as I went, and pulled the door closed behind me. I heard Linda scrambling to her feet as I walked away. Even across the room, I could hear her bowels burst, expelling a stream into the toilet bowl. I smiled to myself.

While Linda was busy in the bathroom, I spent a few minutes arranging things in the bedroom. On the nightstand, I had placed two vibrators in different sizes and an anal plug, a bottle of massage oil, a squeeze bottle of honey, a jar of pre-mixed peanut butter and jelly, and a large electric massage wand, almost as big as my forearm, which I plugged into the wall. Then I pulled down the cover and the top sheet of the bed, spread a plastic drop cloth and covered it with an old sheet, then tucked them both in. Finally, I checked the rope I had tied to the headboard earlier that afternoon and brought the icebucket from the sitting room, along with the remaining champagne and my glass.

I had been tracking sounds from the bathroom as I worked. The toilet had been flushed and then, after a while, flushed again. Just as I was finished up, I heard water running in the sink, so I went over to the door and waited.

"Are you finished?" I asked, when nothing happened for several moments.

"... Yes," Linda said faintly.

"Then open the door."

There was a brief pause, and then the handle turned and the door swung open a few inches. I pushed it in. Linda was leaning weakly against the sink. The blindfold was perched on top of her head.

"Did I tell you to take that off?" I demanded.

"I had to see," she said apologetically. "So I could... find things."

"Put it back on."

She looked at me a moment as if considering whether to defy me, but then she slowly brought her cuffed hands up and pulled the blindfold down. I stepped over to her and adjusted the elastic so that it fit properly.

"That's better," I said. "Now, I think maybe a shower is in order."

Stepping past her, I turned on the faucet and let the water run into the tub. While it was warming up, I unwrapped a bar of hotel soap and put it in the shower tray. I adjusted the water to a comfortable temperature but didn't switch to the shower yet. Instead, I stepped into the tub.

"Okay," I said, "come on in." Guiding and steadying her, I helped Linda get into the tub, then slid the shower door closed. Positioning myself between her and the showerhead, I turned it on, letting it beat against my back.

"Raise your hands up," I told her. "We wouldn't want to get those fur cuffs wet."

Linda put her hands on top of her head. I moved to the side and guided her forward into the spray, turning her back and forth so that the water flowed over her body. When she was thoroughly wet, I stepped between her and the cascading water again and pulled her back up against my chest.

Picking up the bar of soap, I began to wash her, starting at her neck and working over her upper chest and under her arms, moving on to her breasts, which I washed gently but thoroughly, massaging them with my hands, lifting each to wash the undersides and the crease underneath, noting that her nipples were responding, poking out in reaction to my slick, sliding palms.

Pressing Linda back against my chest, I worked the soap lower across her stomach and upper thighs, then centered my hands to soap her bush and slide my fingers into her crotch, trailing them through the outer lips. Linda leaned her head back and rested it against my shoulder.

When I had washed as far down as I could conveniently reach, I turned her to face me and pressed her soft and soapy breasts to my chest. Starting at her shoulders, I massaged as much as washed them, feeling her relax as my slick fingers worked the muscles near her neck and then probed downward onto her back. Linda draped her cuffed hands around my neck and hung from me, groaning in sensuous pleasure, rocking slightly from side to side and rubbing her breasts against me. My prick reacted to the massage she was giving me, rising between her thighs. Linda clasped it between them, rolling it in the soapy crevice. She kissed my neck and nipped it with her teeth.

I washed down her lower back, pausing to work the muscles there, pulling her tight against me. Then I moved downward to the soft cheeks of Linda's fanny -- lifting, squeezing, pulling her against me and making my prick slide back and forth between her legs. Pausing then to work up more lather on my hands, I slipped between the cheeks and washed her thoroughly, intimately, running my fingers through the crease down to the perineum, then returning to circle her anus and probe it gently.

Gathering more soap, I returned and slowly worked a finger into her, rolling it against the clenching muscles of her sphincters, until I was buried all the way in her bottom. Linda hung from my neck, her head lolling back. Her breath had quickened, and her hips moved languorously, stroking my prick between her thighs and helping my finger slide in and out of her backside.

Reluctantly, I drew my finger out of Linda's bottom and lifted her arms from around my neck. Helping her to hold them up, I turned her back to the shower spray and knelt in front of her. Taking the soap again, I washed her legs, starting at the top of each thigh and working slowly downward -- front, back and inside. Again, my probing fingers massaged as much as washed her. I lifted each foot onto my thigh and soaped it carefully, running my hands over the top and under the arch and behind the heel and between the toes. Linda steadied herself with her hands on my head.

Finally, I stood and turned her under the spray to rinse off, then quickly washed and rinsed myself. I shut off the water, stepped out and helped Linda do the same. Then I swaddled her in a bath towel and dried her as thoroughly as I had washed her. During all this time, I had scarcely spoken except to say "Turn around" or "Move over here," and Linda had said nothing at all except murmurs and moans of pleasure.

"There," I said finally, when we both were dry. "That's much better." Linda, still blindfolded, stood there quietly with her hands cuffed in front of her. She seemed content, almost dreamy. I opened the bathroom door and led her carefully to the bed. Turning her back to it, I told her to sit down and, when she had done so, to lie back. I lifted her legs onto the bed and helped her scoot to the center.

"Now," I said, "time for more fun." Linda smiled uncertainly. I raised her arms above her head and quickly tied the rope I had attached to the headboard earlier to the handcuffs. Linda said nothing and did not resist, only pulling on the rope a little when I was done to test it. Otherwise, she lay there passively.

"Let me see," I said, sitting on the bed beside her and picking up the squeeze bottle of honey, "I think I'll start here." I squeezed a little onto my fingertip and dabbed it in the center of her lower lip. "Try that," I said.

The tip of Linda's tongue came out cautiously and touched the bead of honey on her lip. She pulled it back, caught the taste, and immediately licked her lip again.

"Mmmm," she said, "honey."

"Yes." I squeezed another dab directly onto her cheekbone, just beneath her eye, leaned forward, and licked it off her face. "Your turn," I said, putting honey on my finger and smearing it on my cheek. I bent down again and offered my cheek to her lips. Linda licked it off me hungrily.

I squeezed a little puddle into the hollow of her throat and then cleaned it off with my lips and tongue. When I was done, I put more honey on her lips, and we kissed it off together. Then I put a dab on one of my nipples and lowered my chest to Linda's mouth, where she sucked it off me. In turn, I squeezed honey onto both of her nipples and then worked at them alternately until they were both erect and straining.

Moving lower, I filled Linda's belly button and licked it clean. Then I slipped the nozzle between the lips of her sex and squeezed a generous amount into her. Pulling the nozzle out, I dribbled more honey onto her clit until it ran down over the cleft. Setting the bottle aside, I moved down between Linda's legs and attacked her pussy, licking between the lips and up across her clit, probing deep within her with my tongue, scraping the inside of her channel in search of sweetness.

Linda's knees spread wide to open herself to me. At times, squealing when the feeling became too much, she clasped my head between her thighs, her arms straining against the rope that held her hands above her head. Linda was writhing beneath my mouth when I finally stopped.

I sat up and picked up the jar of peanut butter and jelly. Scooping some out with my finger, I pressed it against her lips. When she opened them, I slid my finger into her mouth, where she nursed on it voraciously.

"Ummm, peanut butter and jelly, my favorite!" Linda said, grinning and licking her lips when I pulled my cleaned finger from her mouth. Changing position, I swung my leg over her torso and straddled her chest just beneath her breasts.

"Good," I said. 'I've got more for you." I worked a second pillow under her head, propping her up. "Got an idea what's coming?" I got more of the mixture and smeared it on the head of my erection.

"Give it to me! I'm hungry!" Linda opened her mouth wide, waiting. I leaned forward and placed the head on her tongue. She clamped down on it with her lips, sucking vigorously and swirling her tongue around it. Taking more of the mixture from the jar, I spread it around the shaft and onto her lips. Then, resting my hands on the headboard, I moved over her and pressed deeper into her mouth. She licked and sucked at me as I slid in and out.

Reluctantly pulling away from her for a moment, I reapplied another measure of peanut butter and jelly and then returned to her eager lips, wiping the head of my dick across them as her tongue darted out to lick at me. Then I pressed forward again, going as deep into her mouth as I dared. Linda nursed at me until I was clean again, except for a faint ring that circled the shaft just beyond her reach. Finally, I pulled out of her mouth and climbed off her chest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.