After The Accident - Cover

After The Accident

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Man's life before and after an accident. This story could go in a number of different catagories but I don't want to give the story away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Caution  

I hurried on my trip back from Virginia. I went two hundred miles out of my way back from Virginia to Pittsburgh. I didn't care if I had to come back from Florida. I was going to be there. I stopped at a motel/truck stop and rented a shower. I cleaned up and put on a pair of nice trousers and a decent shirt. I even brought along a sport coat in case I needed it.

This was so weird, a man of my age being so nervous about taking out a woman, but then again I knew in my heart, she was special.

I pulled up to the truck stop and parked my truck in the back of the lot. I locked it after getting out and I saw Lil come out the door toward me. She was still dressed in her waitress outfit. She looked nice but of course I was so pessimistic that I expected the worse.

She came up to me and gave me a hug. "Are you ready to go? Did you do all that spiffing up for me? You look handsome," she laughed. "I hope you don't mind if I stop at my house to change my clothes. I'm always wearing waitress clothes and would like for you to see me in something else."

"Whatever you want to do, waitress or dress clothes or nothing at all, I don't care. I just want to be with you. Oh, shit, I did it again. I'm sorry; sometimes I say things before I think."

"Henry, I'm going out with you because I like you. Would you just take it easy and don't try so hard."

"Lil, there's some things about me I need to tell you..."

"No, Henry, not tonight. I don't want to hear about your past and I don't want to discuss mine. You're the first date I've had in three years and I want to just enjoy it. I picked out a movie and then maybe dinner and a little dancing. If we hit it off, then I'll hear what you want to tell me about your sordid past," she laughed again.

She stopped by her house. It was really a nice place in the suburbs of Pittsburgh. She pulled up in the drive and told me that there was someone who wanted to meet me. As we entered the door, her twelve year old daughter greeted us.

"Amber, this is Henry; Henry, this is the sweetest girl a mother could ask for, Amber."

"Hi there, Sir. Mom talks about you a lot."

"Amber, he doesn't want to hear about that. Anyway, I'm going to change. Talk about school or something; I'll only be a few minutes."

"So, Amber, what grade are you in and what do you want to be when you grow up."

"You're funny Henry. All grown-ups ask the same questions when they don't know what to say, so I'll give you my standard answer. Right now I just want to enjoy my life as a girl almost thirteen. I don't have any future plans but I like to cook with Grandpa-Ralph, so maybe I'll be a chef. I like dancing. Were you really a dancer, Henry?"

I choked. Who told her that? Brad must have told her about my past. "Well, yes, I danced for a few years but I don't think we'll discuss it. I drive a big semi now. Would you like to go for a ride in it someday?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"I've never rode in a big truck; that would be neat."

"What would be neat?" asked Lil coming into the room.

"Henry said he would take me for a ride in his truck someday. Wow, Mom, you look beautiful, even sexy," smiled Amber.

"Why, thank you, sweetheart," replied Lil.

I looked at Lil; she looked so beautiful. She had on a silky red and black dress that came down about three inches above her knees. Her hair was down around her shoulders and she looked like an angel to me.

"Say something, Henry. This is where you're supposed to say something nice about Mom."

"I'm at a loss for words. I really am. She is the most gorgeous woman I've seen in a long time."

"Henry, you don't need to overdo it. If you think I look nice, it's good enough for me," replied a smiling Lil.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not overdoing it. You are a very beautiful woman and I'm just not the best with words. You truly are an angel."

Lil went back in the bedroom to get her purse. Amber looked at me, "Thanks for taking Mom out tonight. I've never seen her this happy in years and, yes, I agree with you. Mom's as close to an angel as anyone here on earth."

Lil came back into the room. "What are you two talking about now?" she asked.

"Just angels and stuff, Mom. Have a good time and don't stay out too late," replied a smiling Amber.

"Yes, Dear, Brad should be home from therapy in about a half hour. If you have any problems, call grandma."

"Mom, I'm almost thirteen. I'll be fine. Go have some fun for a change. It was nice meeting you, Henry. Take good care of my mom," she said with a big grin on her face.

Lil handed me her car keys and I opened the door for her and couldn't help but notice her slender yet muscular legs when she got into the car. She glanced up at me and gave kind of a quirky smile.

We talked a little about where we might be going as I headed to the movies. She picked out a new comedy that just came out and asked me if it was alright with me. Of course I just wanted to be with her and would go anywhere she wanted.

It turned out the movie was really funny. It was so good to see her laugh. We shared our popcorn and each had a beverage. We were both smiling when we left the theater. I asked her to pick a restaurant and we headed to her favorite seafood place. We talked about the movie and what a wonderful time we were having. We stayed away from discussing personal issues. She did mention her kids a couple of times but I had met them both now and it was nice knowing what kind of family she had and how they stuck together.

After dinner we went to a lounge and had a couple of drinks and she asked me to dance. The first song was a little fast but we managed to move to it. I wasn't able to do any pelvic thrusts but I was able to still move my upper body pretty good. Watching her dance and shake her butt was great. Her dimpled smile was getting to me. During the dancing she looked directly at me. I knew she was dancing for me and not the crowd around her.

The fast song ended and they played one of my oldies but goodies. I thought about her while I took her in my arms and danced to:

"There I've Said It Again," I sang lightly into her ear and pulled her ever so close.

I love you, there's nothing to hide,
It's better than burning inside;
I love you, no use to pretend,
There I've said it again.

I've said it, what more can I say;
Believe me, there's no other way,
I love you, I will to the end.
There I've said it again.

As the song played on I continued to whisper the words in Lil's ear. God, I wish I could come up with the words these song writers did.

I try to drum up
A phrase that will sum up
All that I feel for you,
But what good are phrases?
The thought that amazes
Is that you love me,
And it's heavenly.

Forgive me for wanting you so,
But one thing I want you to know,
I've loved you since heaven knows when,
There I've said it again.

By the end of the song I had my arms around her and her head lying gently against my shoulder. It was a moment that I hoped would never end. The words from the song I really meant - God I wish I could speak like that. So many songs have my true feelings in them, this being one of them. Being able to tell someone you care for using just the right words.

When the song ended I hated letting go of Lil. I stood there for a few seconds just kind of rubbing her back and the silkiness of her dress. She pulled back a little and said, "I really love that song."

"Me too, one of my favorites. See we already have something in common," I smiled.

"Henry, I believe we have so much in common that we will both be surprised," she smiled but I wasn't exactly sure what she meant.

We finished our drinks and Lil said that it was time to head home. After all, she promised Amber she would be home early and it was just past midnight.

At her door she told me she had a wonderful time. It was the nicest night out that she could remember in recent times.

"Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?" asked Lil.

Earlier in the evening we decided that I could drive her car back to the restaurant and leave the keys under the floor mat. So I was surprised when she asked me if I wanted to come in for coffee.

I guess I must have been staring at her when she said, "It really is for coffee, Henry. I have two kids here," she smiled.

"Oh, yes, I know. Sure, coffee would be great." I really felt stupid but Lil made me feel at ease.

The kids came in and asked us if we had a nice time. Brad was on crutches but of course without the artificial leg. It was so good to see him doing for himself. I asked both kids if they would like to go to Ohio with me some weekend. Maybe we could take in a park and I'd introduce them to my sister's kids who were about the same age.

"Yeah," said Brad. "That would be great. We can go to Cedar Point. We were always going to go there but never made it. It's supposed to be awesome and have a million roller coasters."

"Well, Brad, it does have a goodly number of coasters but a long way from a million. Let me get together with my sister and I'll get back with you on when we might be able to go. Of course your mom has to want to go too. I need someone to go on rides with also."

Lil was shaking her head and smiling. "You're not going to make me the bad guy here. I've always wanted to go there since I was a little girl. So, Mr. Henry, it's in your lap now. We will all be waiting for that call." Everyone was laughing.

Lil and I stepped on the porch to say goodnight. "Lil, would it be too forward of me to kiss you goodnight?"

She didn't say a word, but moved right into my arms and put her arms around my neck and kissed me as passionately as I could ever remember being kissed. Soft, warm, moist kisses, we parted our lips just a little to help with our breathing. I was rubbing the silkiness of the back of her dress and was getting flushed when the door opened. We quickly separated.

There stood April. "Just wondering if you were coming back in, Mom," she smiled.

"Close the door. I'll be in in a minute." The door closed and she kissed me one final time. "Thank you for a wonderful evening, Henry, and don't forget your promise to the kids. I can assure you they won't forget.

I left with a smile on my face and went back to the restaurant. They weren't open all night so it was somewhat dark when I got back. I parked her car next to the building where some light shone on it and put her keys under the mat like I was instructed. There were a few trucks there, probably a few truckers catching their sleep. I climbed up in my cab and lay back on my bed compartment and went to sleep dreaming of my wonderful evening.

I awoke around six when a few of the trucks started their engines. I could see Ralph opening up the restaurant and went in to have some breakfast.

"Hi, Henry. How was your date last night?"

"If I were to use Brad's words, I would have to say 'Awesome, totally awesome'. Seriously, Ralph, between you and me, Lil is the nicest woman I have ever met. I sincerely mean it."

"Well, Henry, you'll be glad to know she thinks a lot of you too. Just take your time and give love a chance. She's been through a lot."

"Thanks, Ralph, I'll do my best. How about some bacon and eggs before I hit the road."

I had my breakfast and headed for home, a much happier man.

On Sunday, I stopped by to talk to Beth and Lloyd. I asked them if they would mind having Lil and her kids at their house for a couple of days

"No problem, Henry. We have plenty of room," replied Lloyd.

"Would you guys all like to go to Cedar Point one day. I kind of promised Lil's kids. I'd even be willing to pay everyone's way."

Beth laughed. "She must be special if you're willing to fork over the big bucks. Sure, I think our kids would like it too. They haven't been there in a few years. How old are Lil's kids, Henry?"

"Brad is fourteen and Amber is almost thirteen. It should work out just right with Ray being fifteen and Cindy fourteen. I think the kids will really get along."

"So, Henry, when is this trip going to take place?" asked Beth

"As soon as you call Lil and set it up. Please make it as soon as possible, for my sake."

"Okay, we'll try for three weeks from now. Is that soon enough to suit you, big brother?" laughed Beth. "I'll call your girlfriend tomorrow and set it up and see if that date is good for them. You can pick them up on Friday. We'll go to Cedar Point on Saturday and you can take them back on Sunday."

"Thanks, Sis. I owe you big time. I'll never forget this."

Time didn't go by quickly enough for me. Beth had called Lil and all the plans were made. I had to make a couple of short trips in the week that followed. They were all in the Midwest.

Readers might not understand why I didn't constantly call Lil. It's because I wasn't positive on how she felt. I didn't want to become a nuisance to her. Like Ralph said, "Take your time and love will win out in the end." That's what I was hoping for. Besides I wanted to let her know about my past before introducing her to my sister and her family.

It was one week before our planned trip when I decided to get in my pickup and go see Lil. I had to tell her about my past before we went together to Cedar Point. It was less than a three hour drive from my apartment to the restaurant.

I pulled up in my pickup and I saw Lil look out the window at me. As I walked up and entered the door a smiling Lil came up to me.

"What are you doing here, Henry? Isn't our date with the kids next week?" she asked.

"Lil, I told you I had things I had to tell you. Things that might make you feel differently about me. I have to get them off my chest before our relationship goes any further. I care too much for you not to tell you these things. I would never lie to you but keeping my past from you would be just as bad."

"Okay, Henry, let's go to the table by the kitchen and you can tell me everything that is on your mind."

I sat facing Lil with my back to the kitchen door. I began by telling her about my dancing and hoped it wouldn't affect our relationship.

"Lil, I was a dancer. I danced for money and did really good. I'm telling you this because I want you to know all about my past. A lovely woman named Julie helped me after my hip injury. I went to see her a few weeks ago in hopes of her talking to you and letting you know that I'm not a bad person. She was my agent and was like a mother to me. I was unable to find her. You need to know that I have been with many..." Lil cut me off.

She was smiling at me and put her finger to my lips to hush me.

"Henry, before you tell me anymore I need to tell you something." She looked at the kitchen door and yelled, "Mom, would you come out here please?"

I turned around and there stood Julie, my friend and agent. She was Lil's mother. My mouth fell open and my eyes were full of tears. I stood up and hugged Julie.

"Hi, Henry, or should I say, 'Billy Bob, The Charmer.' It's so good to see you again. When Lil first described a new trucker who walked with a limp, named Henry, I had a feeling in my heart. I never thought I would see you again."

"It's just Henry now, Julie, and I do have to say it's so good to see you. After talking to your grandson I went to find you and to thank you for saving my life."

"Just like you told my grandson, Henry. It was up to you if you were to survive. I'm just glad you made the right choice. So, what's this I hear you wanting to date my daughter?" she smiled.

"Julie, I haven't even told Lil yet, but I'm in love with her. I'm willing to take it slow and easy. I just want to be with her."

I turned around and Lil was crying. She got up and kissed me. Julie shook her head and smiled. "I don't know any two people who make a better couple. I know neither of you need my permission to date, but you both have it."

"Are there any other secrets you haven't told me?" I asked Lil in a smiling way.

"Yes, there is. I promise to tell you next week when we go on vacation with the kids. It has to wait till then."

"Well, I drove for three hours to tell you something you already know. Do you think you can at least get off early and have dinner with me or something?"

Lil looked over at her mom. "Go ahead, Lil, there's no way I'm going to interfere here. Have a nice time. Oh, Lil, do you want me to take the kids to my house tonight?" her mom was smiling at her.

"Mom! How could you say such a thing? You ought to be ashamed of yourself," she said while smiling at her mom. "Mom, on second thought, can you spend the night at my house with the kids? I really don't know how late I'll be tonight."

Lil and her mom were both smiling. "Mom, I love you so much and want to thank you for always being there with me and for me."

I looked at the two women. Now I know where Lil got her personality from. They didn't look a lot alike but had a lot of the same actions.

Julie looked at me. "Henry, I never in my life thought I'd say this to a former dancer of mine, but you take good care of my little girl. She deserves the best and you make sure she doesn't get any less."

Lil and I left the restaurant and she went home to change clothes. When we got to her house Amber and Brad were surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here, Henry? You're not canceling out on next week are you? Me and Amber are really looking forward to going with you and Mom."

"No, next week is still on and I'll be here Friday to pick you all up. There were just a few things I wanted to talk over with your mom before next week."

"You love her, don't you, Henry? I can see it in your smile," replied Amber.

"Amber, watch what you say! You want to scare him away?" replied Lil.

"Mom, just so you know, Amber and I talk to each other a lot and we know how it's been since Dad's death. We want you to be happy. Henry seems to make you happy and we just want you to know we like him too. Well, anyway, Mom, have a nice date."

Lil was crying as she hugged and kissed her kids. "I love you guys," she said to her kids. She ran in the bedroom to get dressed.

Brad spoke first. "Henry, you are a nice guy and we really do think you're kind of an awesome person. Mom means everything to us. Please never hurt her in any way. We could never forgive you if you did that."

"Okay, guys, I have something to tell you. I love your mother very much and want to ask her to marry me next week at Cedar Point. I need to know if you think she'll say 'Yes' so I don't terribly embarrass all of us. Also, are you two okay with it? There is no way I would ask without your consent. I want to be a family, not destroy one. I won't be here to replace your father but to be a friend you can turn to in time of need." I couldn't believe I had tears in my eyes awaiting their answer.

"Go for it, Henry. We're behind you a hundred percent. This should be awesome!" replied Amber.

"What will be awesome?" asked Lil as she came back in the room.

"Next week, Mom. It's going to be awesome," replied Brad.

"Look, kids, I don't know how late I'll be tonight so grandma will be stopping by in case you need anything."

"Oh, Mom, we can take care of ourselves," said Brad.

"I know, Honey, but grandma loves to be with you kids."

'It's okay, Mom. We'll call her and tell her to pick up a horror flick and a pizza. Grandma is kind of a cool lady, even if she is older," smiled Brad.

I was looking at Lil all the time she was talking to the kids. "You look beautiful, Lil. I wish I could write words to say how nice you look."

"Can we take my car instead of your pickup then? I'm not sure about climbing up in the cab with a skirt this short," she laughed.

We headed to the lounge where they had the beautiful music. We ordered dinner and just talked for awhile with the beautiful music in the background. After dinner we got up to dance. They were playing some beautiful soft songs but I wanted something really special. I went up to the band and asked for a request and handed them twenty dollars.

The band leader said that he had a special request for a special couple. "Henry and Lil, this one's for you. Please Love Me Forever."

I took Lil by the arm and the music started. They even had a singer step forward and sing the song for us. I could hear every word as I pulled Lil in close to me. I could almost hear both of our hearts beating.

Please love me forever
Don't forget me ever
Just listen to my plea
Please don't stop loving me.

You're in my dreams nightly
Don't take my love lightly
Begging on bended knee
Please don't stop loving me.

Oh, when I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord your love I'll keep
If I should die before I wake
I'll come back for you
That's no mistake.

Oh, I'll love you forever
Can't forget you ever
Our love was meant to be
Please don't stop loving me.

The singer continued on singing all the verses of the song. Such a beautiful song. Lil and I moved slowly on the dance floor holding each other tightly.

At the end of the song both Lil and I had tears in our eyes as we kissed right there on the dance floor. "I asked them to play that song for us. It's how I really feel about you but am unable to say it myself."

We sat down at our table and Lil said she had something to tell me. She began by saying she saw me perform way back when she was eighteen. Her mom never knew about it at the time. She of course since had told her.

"I thought you were a really good looking guy and a great dancer but I hated you. I knew about the parties that the dancers had and the thought of using women really pissed me off. I told my friends that the women were just as bad. Any woman who really cared about herself wouldn't flaunt herself in front of guys like that. I have always prided myself in trying to be a good woman; needless to say I got over hating others over the years. Mom explained that not all people look at things the same way. So I tried to give people the benefit of the doubt. I guess that's why I'm usually smiling and happy. Now I have another problem."

I thought to myself, 'oh, no, here it comes.'

"Henry, I'm scared. I'm a woman and I want to make love and be loved by you, but you've been with so many women that I'm afraid it won't mean anything. It really is a worry I have. I need for you to think on it. If you don't think you can be monogamous to me, then I have to know. I am a woman that could never stand a husband who would cheat on her. As much as I love you I couldn't stay with you.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.