The Paramedic - Cover

The Paramedic

Copyright© 2007 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The life and lust of a female paramedic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa  

Pauline Dougan awoke as the radio alarm clock penetrated her erotic dreams at five thirty. Despite the ungodly hour, she had a smile on her face, a faded memory of her imaginary romps with the luscious Lucy still in her mind. She showered and dressed quickly and gulped down some coffee and toast; she usually had a proper breakfast, later in the morning somewhere on the road. By six fifteen she was well on her way to the hospital, the early morning traffic was light and she threaded her way to the hospital car park in only a few minutes. At six thirty- five she was walking along a corridor populated only by cleaners, and clutching the small bag containing Lucy's clothes. She asked at the nurse's station where Lucy was, taking the time to admire the attractive young nurse.

Lucy had been moved to a side room and was being allowed to go home as soon as an ambulance was free to take her. Pauline told the nurse; her nametag said Siobhan that she would take Lucy home as soon as her shift started at eight. The new arrangement was added to the patient's notes and then Pauline strode purposefully along the corridor towards Lucy's room. Outside room number seven, Pauline took a moment to adjust her uniform, undoing the zipper to expose her cleavage. Clutching the bag of clothes in one hand, she gently pushed open the door. There were four beds crammed together in the small side room and all four were occupied, such was the overcrowding of National Health Hospital wards. One of the beds had the curtains drawn around it but Pauline could see Lucy in the bed closest to her on the right. She appeared to be sleeping and Pauline felt a pang of guilt at the prospect of having to wake her. She decided to sneak back out and wait until nearer eight o'clock. As she turned to leave, she heard Lucy's voice, little more than a whisper.

"Pauline?" Pauline turned back, smiling at the bewildered young woman.

'Hi kiddo. Just bringing your keys back and a change of clothes. I'll come back later. I'm taking you home in my rig, it's all arranged."

"Rig? What time is it?" Pauline moved to Lucy's side and leant over to speak in a whisper. She was glad to see Lucy's eyes dart straight to her exposed cleavage.

"My ambulance. And it's almost ten to seven. You can go home when you like so I'll run you home." Lucy still looked bemused.

"Did you see to Benji? Is he alright?"

Pauline laid a comforting hand on Lucy's wrist, there was a white plastic band fastened around it. Pauline leant in further allowing Lucy a close up view of her boobs.

"Don't worry hon. Benji's fine. I fed him, gave him some water and put some fresh litter down for him. He's fine. Here're your keys and some clothes." Lucy sat up and ran a hand through her tangled hair.

"Thanks Pauline. You're a saint." She leant towards the paramedic and whispered, "I need to pee. Help me up will you?"

Pauline said, "Hang on I'll get a bedpan."

"No. I can't do it in those things, it goes everywhere. Help me along to the loo will you?" Lucy flung the bedclothes back and slid her feet down to the floor. Her nightgown slid up her legs and revealed a large expanse of chunky thigh. Holding her bandaged foot off the floor, she leant against Pauline for support. Pauline was acutely aware of Lucy's heavy boobs pressing against her as she slid her arm around her waist.

Hobbling and wobbling, the pair managed to get through the door and down the corridor to the toilet. With a bit of a struggle, Pauline succeeded in getting Lucy inside, lock the door and hobble over to the loo.

"I'll wait outside shall I?"

"No it's OK. I'll need help getting up again." Lucy got her knickers down without Pauline's assistance and sat down with a thump on the seat. Pauline looked elsewhere as Lucy peed noisily in to the toilet.

"OK, finished." Pauline handed her some tissue, which Lucy took and used to wipe herself. Then she moved to pull her panties back up but Pauline got there first. Crouching at Lucy's feet, she tugged at the pale blue cotton knickers and drew them up Lucy's legs. Lucy got to her feet somewhat awkwardly steadying herself with one hand on Pauline's shoulder. Gradually Pauline moved the panties up towards Lucy's waist, finally getting them up over her ample arse.

"Thanks, I think I'd have fallen over if I'd tried that." Pauline reached back and flushed the toilet. "No problem hon. Let's get you back to the ward and I'll help you get dressed." Once more, Pauline put her arm around her but this time higher up, level with Lucy's huge boobs. As she tightened her hold, the gown covering Lucy's pleasantly plump body, pulled tight, closely following her curves. Pauline saw that Lucy's nipples were sticking out like pencil rubbers.

Now Lucy slipped her arm around Pauline's waist but low down so that her hand was almost on her arse. The two women hopped and staggered towards the door. As Pauline reached for the door handle, Lucy toppled and fell against her, her arms around her neck, hanging on and trying not to fall. Lucy was face to face with Pauline, her huge tits pressed against her. Pauline felt a thrill of excitement and arousal run through her as Lucy's body pressed against hers. The women stared in to each other's eyes.

Pauline made the first move. "Oh Lucy, sweet Lucy." She kissed her gently on the mouth. Lucy seemed stunned at first, not reacting or moving. Then she returned the kiss with a passion and fire that took Pauline by surprise. Lucy fell against the wall as they embraced, little moans of excitement escaping from their mouths as they kissed passionately.

"I want you Pauline, I want you now!" There was a sense of urgency and need in Lucy's voice. "Do me Pauline! Please do me now, I want to fuck."

Lucy was like a rutting animal, she didn't wait for Pauline to respond, she just pulled the zipper on her uniform all the way down to the crotch. In an instant, Lucy's hands were all over Pauline's body, tearing at her bra and pawing at her tits. "Oh God Pauline, I want you, I want you." Pauline felt Lucy's hand dive inside her panties and she opened her legs as Lucy slipped her fingers in to her wet cunt. Pauline was instantly transported to a new level of arousal as she drew Lucy's thin gown up her well-rounded body. Lucy's tits were full and heavy, as she knew they would be and she held them in her hands, enjoying their delicious weight and softness. Lucy was squirming against the wall, the ache in her ankle forgotten as the heavenly sensations from the physical contact numbed the pain.

Pauline dropped one hand down to Lucy's panties and eased her hand inside. Lucy's thighs parted immediately and Pauline found that her pussy was drenched.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.