My Youth Experience - Cover

My Youth Experience

Copyright© 2007 by Marina Tete

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a young man finds himself in a relationship with two older women. the story recounts the begining and the events of their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As I sat in the park watching my son play catch with our dog, I couldn't help myself remember what happened many years ago, The memory was revoked inside me by an old lady approaching my son when he fell and hurt his knee, this situation has happened before, exactly 12 years ago.

The difference is that it was I having a race with my buddies through our street, when I fell off my bike in front of Mrs. John's house. They laughed at dilemma of being stuck under my bike and probably sprang something in my legs they left me there and stormed away to their houses. My major concern for the time was my bike, as it was my parents' gift for the summer and I only tried it today and here it is wrecked above me.

I was shouting for help while inwardly thinking how I was going to explain my mess of a bike and muddy clothes and worst of all if I had broken something in my body. Mrs. John who came out running from her backyard answered my shouting and came to see what this noise was all about. Seeing her shut me up but another thing sprang into my head, surely she was going to call dad and inform him about my misdeeds and probably say that my shouting caused her to mess something up herself.

Stupid as I was, I didn't figure out that my father will know sooner or later but I asked her to help me anyway. She approached me and made several trials to lift the bike. In a few minutes she had me standing and checked that all my limbs were still fine. Seeing no real damage done to me, she looked kindly at me. I was going to thank her when she surprised me by looking sideways into the street.

I was intrigued by her actions but thought nothing strange of it; she made sure the street was almost empty and told me to pick up the bike and follow her into her house. Once inside she made me dump the bike in a side of her living room and told me to take off my clothes. I looked at her with chocked eyes and she didn't utter a word.

I reasoned with myself concluding that her request came out of her typical fussing and trussing about her furniture. So I took off my t-shirt, shorts and shoes. I was busy with figuring out where to put my muddy clothes when she made a low high toned whistle. Although my 19 yrs. Old body wasn't that much of a sight but she seemed taken away with it.

I stood straight and faced her to get surprised with her hands wandering all over me causing my whole body to tense and I was standing like a stiff log. What was boy supposed to do when an old lady touches him in a very weird way?

Getting enough handfuls of my body she went to bring in a first aid kit and gently cleaned my cuts, through her work she asked about my parents. She said that they were out of her sight around our neighbourhood lately, I responded that mom was away on some work trip and dad is the one taking care of us at the time so he doesn't have enough time to go out anywhere between me and his work and now our house.

She thought it was splendid; I looked at with quizzing eyes but didn't comment or ask her why she thought so. She finished dressing my wounds and we sat facing each other silently for a while. I think it is time for me to learn what caused you all this mess, she said while smiling at my discomfort. I explained what happened, I told her that I was playing with some friends and crashed into the ground with my bike, of course I had the sense to leave the race part out of my story.

Pity, she simply added then asked for dad's number to call him. I freaked out and couldn't speak; I guess she understood the amount of trouble I'll be in. she came and sat down beside me on her living room couch to calm me down and explained that dad was probably worried sick about me by now and we should call to ease his worries, And that any further delay will simply produce more anger on his side.

I saw the reason in her request but still was afraid from the consequences of calling my father and informing him of my accident, destroyed brand new bike and the troubles I gave Mrs. John. She laughed softly at my childish concerns and told me not to worry about any of this, she will take good care of me.

I finally gave the number and watched dreadfully as she called him, Mrs. John turned to be a wondrous negotiator. She fully convinced dad that the whole thing wasn't entirely my fault, described the situation in way producing the most minimal damage possible for me.

He asked to speak with me, and I assured him everything she said was the truth. But before I could finish with him she took the phone off my hands and explained that I was ok now but needed some care. She told him that she knew how demanding his job is and she knew my mother was currently away. And she offered him to let me stay with her for the time being to take care of me in exchange for keeping her company, as she was alone in the house and performing some work for her.

Dad of course was thrilled with the idea, as he was- as any guy- having trouble with the housework and dealing with a reckless teenage boy (according to him). She asked me, and I was all for it, I knew she was an excellent cook and on top of that staying with her will redeem me of a well earned punishment form my father.

I was very grateful to Mrs. John and decided to put on my best behaviour to please her with me and this should prolong my stay with her. However I was having some strange feelings regarding her, because I far as I knew old ladies don't go this well with teenage boys. They might share some chatter and the boys do all sorts of work for them and only get minimum wage. But this lady actually invited and fought for me to stay with her, there must be a catch somewhere in this thing. Despite all my ideas and theories this arrangement suits me pretty much, and it beats the hell out of things at our house during this time so who am I to complain.

Mrs. John came back and led me upstairs; she was its time for a bath, this confirmed my prior suspicions about her fussiness. We entered what appeared to be her bedroom and she directed me to go through a door on the side reaching the bathroom and set a hot water bath. I did as I was told and waited for her inside the elegant and very well kept room; meanwhile I heard her rummaging through some drawers back inside her room.

Finally she appeared before me wearing a bathrobe tightly circling her body, I was taken aback for a while. I never thought Mrs. John could've looked this attractive, the robe showed me the true curves and size of her amazingly stretched female body. I heard rumours that women get all chubby and disproportioned at a certain time of their lives. But the vision of her standing there removes every single fable someone weaved on ladies this age. Surely she wasn't as hot as girls my age but somehow this didn't deter me from admiring her frame.

I was preparing to exit the bathroom, as I thought she wants to take a bath herself but she stopped me and told me to take off my remaining clothing. At the time I was left in underpants and socks, and I wasn't willing to lose them. Apparently she had different thought as she took hold of my arm and pushed me suddenly into the tub. I don't understand how did she do that, after all she is a fragile old lady and I am a 19-year-Old boy. Surely my body mass wasn't possibly easy for her to conquer. But I recalled how she lifted the bike earlier and considered that she only pushed me, and didn't carry me into the tub was physically possible. But the fact she didn't stop there blew mind off, she stood at the edge of the tub untied her robe and dropped it on the floor. I was staring right at her pubic hair level; she lifted one leg and stepped into the tub followed by the other one.

She stood there towering over me and let me ogle at her nudity for a while. Then she gently pushed me to one corner and sat in the water, looking at me she said that baths in this house must be taken in the nude and that my clothes has to go. I got up and told her I will not stand this treatment and leave, she started to laugh at me. I looked at her and she pointed at my groin, there was weenie standing at his full attention due to her display of charms.

Little Mike (that's my name) says differently, she exclaimed. And you will get used to this as long as you want to stay in this house young love, she added. Or else some serious bum whipping must be in place. What!!!, I shouted at her. I won't be spanked you can't do that.

You bet I can, your dad gave me permission to use whatever possible punishment with you and I plan on doing so if you don't agree to my house rules. She said I thought to myself, if I leave now she will sure put me I a hell with dad, even deeper than the one I'm already in so I'd better what she wants to get myself out of this mess. So I took off my socks, followed by my underpants through her sharp gazing at my privates.

She seemed to be pleased with me now as she held me by the hand and pulled me closer to her. Now that's what I am talking about, she exclaimed as she took hold of my rigid member and stroked it a bit. Young men sure are pleasurably well hung these areas nowadays. Although her talk got goose pumps flying al over my skin but I didn't move a single muscle to get away. I guess that she sensed this and took things further to her pleasure.

She wetted a washcloth and moved it all over my body with her soft hand soothing the areas of my skin the cloth has recently passed Over. My upper torso and legs were done when she swung me around to do my backside. I felt the cloth tickle the sensitive area around my anus getting weenie to writhe and produce little white drops off its mushroom head.

I was being driven crazy with her touch over my bum cheeks, she soaped the area and then rinsed over and over again with hot water for several minutes. Weenie almost spurted its full load and I was all squirms and moans when her voice woke me from my feelings.

Now, now boy you must wait for a while before your full pleasure arrives. After saying this she got out of the tub and dressed again in her robe. Let's go outside and I'll tell you the work needing to be done, she said. I gingerly moved out of the tub and wrapped myself in a towel and followed her out of the bathroom where I saw her laying out some clothes for me to wear, they were a bit large but better than the towel or my muddy clothes at any time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.