Trip, or Something More - Cover

Trip, or Something More

Copyright© 2007 by Zach Miller

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She comes to visit an online friend, and things take a turn for the better!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size  

He stood at the baggage claim, waiting, watching the crowd. His hands were shaking and he was sweating as he waited for her. He hadn't felt like this in a long time about a girl, check that, he had never been this nervous to meet anyone.

A group of people were coming down the elevator at LaGuardia Airport, they were tanned and underdressed for the cool spell we had been having, although, in the 60's it wasn't as bad as it had been. Then he saw her blonde hair, her eyes darting around, she looked just as nervous as he was. He laughed to himself and went running over to her, wrapping her in his arms and spinning her around in a big hug.

"Emms!" he chirped and she happily responded with "Zach!"

They had been planning this get together for over a month and the reality that it was finally upon them was overwhelming. Realizing he was still holding her up in the air he put her down.

"Ummm, so, how was your flight? Did you have a Window? Did you see the New York Skyline? Do we have to get your bags?" The questions nervously rolling off his tongue.

For her credit, Emma smiled and took his arm walking to the baggage claim conveyor belt. "Flight was good, had a window, saw the skyline it's beautiful and I have one bag, but it's BIG."

Nervously, they stand next to each other, not talking, not sure what to say. On the phone, on the computer, they could talk for hours, but the reality of standing together, the feelings that they have shared for each other, all the intimate details.

"There it is" Emma shouted, pointing at a HUGE black suitcase.

"I hope it has wheels. What did you do, bring one of your brothers to keep me in line." It seemed like the joke just eased everything, Zach grabbed the bag and wheeled it out of the terminal, taking his windbreaker off and draping it over her shoulders to protect her from the cool air. Their conversation began to flow smoothly.

The couple walked out to Zach's car, his purple Eclipse Spyder. Looking at the bag and then at his car, he had to laugh. "I gotta put the top down and stick this in the backseat. Besides, I am sure you wanted to go topless anyways."

Emma gave him a quick punch in the shoulder "Merv the Perv comes through again." Then she looked at him, seriously as she reached for the hem of her shirt, pulling it up slowly over her tanned midriff. Zach's eyes were focused on the ample amount of skin appearing until she reached the very bottom of her brassiere, and pushed her shirt back down. "As if Perv." Her laugh was electric as he put the top down and put the suitcase in the backseat.

Getting into the car, he pulls out of the spot, and towards the exit, paying the exorbitant parking fee and heading towards the city. "I figured we would take a little longer route up to Connecticut, via New York City. Let you see the sights. And then, I have a little surprise planned." He looks at her and gives her a wink. Rounding a corner on the BQE, the city looms in front of them, the skyline where the twin towers used to stand, and further North, the Empire State Building, the Citicorp and Chrysler Buildings.

They cross the Bridge into New York City, driving through Chinatown, little Italy, going up Broadway. Zach stops the car in front of Madison Square Garden. "This is Madison Square Garden, Emma. Even though I know you don't like hockey, I always dreamed of playing for the Rangers here. And, well, when I was 11 my dream did come true. I played a short ten-minute game in between periods of a Rangers game, against the 'Master's of Hockey.' It was an amazing experience for me."

Getting back in the car, it was a short trip up Broadway to reach Times Square. The lights, the billboards, it was all overwhelming for her. Unfortunately, you can't really stop the car and get out in Times Square, so he promised her another time, he would take her there, already having planned the front row seats for Grease when it opens on Broadway.

The next step was to get on the West Side Highway and head North, past where the Intrepid used to be docked and up the Hudson River. Passing over the East River into the Bronx, and then Westchester. Heading further and further North until they enter Connecticut. "Have you ever seen a covered Bridge?" he asks, as they go through a windy road leading to Bull's Bridge.

The bridge looks in front of them, a small, covered one-lane bridge, made of wood, but steel reinforced. Passing through the bridge, and making a left onto Route 7, following the Housatonic River. Zach points across the river. "That's where I went to high school." As he keeps on driving, telling her a story. "When I was three, I was at a football game there with my grandfather, my grandparents used to live a couple of miles from here. During the game, I ran out onto the field and stopped the game. It was the talk of the town for weeks." Driving through the small town of Kent, the falls a couple miles up ahead, he pulls into the lot, finding a parking spot.

"Gosh, it's beautiful!" Emma chimed in, getting out of the car. Another small covered bridge marked the path to the park, open grass, back dropped with a large, stepped waterfall. Zach popped open the trunk pulling out a picnic basket and a blanket.

"Surprise!" Zach smiled at her, taking her hand and walking into the park, setting up the blanket together, and laying out the contents of the picnic basket. Inside, he had brought a bottle of Caymus Conundrum, a spectacular white wine, a selection of cheeses, a baguette, and daringly a small block of pate. "I didn't know if this was something you would like or want to try."

Emma just smiled and wrinkled her nose at him when he offered the pate as she busied herself with getting glasses, napkins and the such set up. Zach opened the bottle of wine pouring it into the glasses, and raising his.

"A toast. To good things and waiting. I am so glad you are here Emma and I am happy that I waited for you. I feel as though I have known you for years even though a few hours ago I hadn't even touched you. To you and to fun, may I have both!"

Emma reached over and punched him playfully, raising her glass. "To merv, my favorite perv!" They clinked glasses and took a sip. They sat across from each other, talking freely, well, Zach was doing most of the talking, about the falls, and the town of Kent, and how it's been a part of his life for so long. About playing hockey in High school, and running and even being on the crew team for a short stint. They ate cheese and drank some wine and after what seemed like a few minutes over an hour had gone by.

"Would you like to hike up the falls? It's not too far, and there are recently updated stairs." Emma agreed, and they got up, putting the food and wine back in the basket and heading over to the pool at the bottom of the falls. "When I was young, there were no stairs, you had to climb up the waterfall." He took her hand, and together they took the hike up the falls, and then back down the other side, a slightly less traveled path. More then once, Zach looked at Emma, their eyes locking, but the kiss was not yet to happen. When they got back down to the park, it was starting to get a little late, and the mosquitoes were coming out. "I guess we should head back south. I assume you want to change before dinner?"

"Yes, and maybe wash up a bit. We can just stop at your house I guess, to get ready." They smiled at each other, gathering the picnic supplies and heading back to the car.

"Only if I can watch." Was Zach's response, which got him another punch in the shoulder. "Hey, I am Merv, I can't disappoint you."

The drive back to his house was quiet, they listened to the radio, and just watched the countryside go by as they traveled down historic Route 7. When they reached the four corners, the car turned left up Route 25, then in Historic Brookfield Center, at the 200 year old Congregational Church, he made another left up 133. It was a few more turns down a couple of windy roads, before they pulled down the short street, and into the cul de sac, down the driveway of his house. He opened the garage and pulled in. "Looks like Chris is out. I'm sure you'll get a chance to meet him sometime."

They went inside, and Zach showed her around. She was impressed with the house (I'll have to show you pictures at some point) and the tour ended in his bedroom. He pointed to the bathroom and told her she could get ready in there. It was a huge master bath, with a whirlpool tub, shower, and double sinks, marble floors, painted a soft lavender. She smiled, taking her bag inside the bathroom and closing the door in his face. He stood there hearing the lock engaging.

"I'll be downstairs if you need anything Emma."

"Where are we going for dinner?" She calls down to him. "So I know what to wear?"

He calls up, telling her about the restaurant, Ondine, voted the second most romantic restaurant in Fairfield County. "So, wear anything you want, I am sure you will look beautiful."

A short while later, Emma came out of the bathroom and down the stairs, her hair touched up, her makeup perfect, and wearing a little black dress with black heels. All Zach could do was stare and drool for a minute before remembering he had to change. "I ummm, I'll be right back, Wow." He exclaims running out of the kitchen and up the stairs, putting on black dress pants, a red button down shirt, and the perfect tie to tie the two together.

He ran back down the stairs, only to turn the corner and see her, bent partially over the island, her ass sticking out, molded under the thin black material. "Oh my!" Zach blurted out, startling her. She turned around to see him dressed, her eyes traveling down his body, past his waist, and then double taking as his pants were becoming slightly bulged.

Emma laughed and pointed "My perv!"

"So, are you ready for dinner, and you can't blame me for that, when you look that hot Emma." He offered her his arm and the headed out to the car to head to dinner, the protrusion in his pants disappearing as they drove to the restaurant. Pulling into the parking lot, the restaurant is an old house, slightly overrun with ivy, during the summer; the garden is fresh and inviting. A short walk up the stairs, and they were inside. The Maitre'd came over and ushered them to a private table near the fireplace. The embers burning even in the warm temperatures, sending a romantic glow across the room. It was only a couple of more seconds before the waitress was there handing us our menus and asking us if we would like a cocktail.

Declining Zach asked for the wine list. He looked through it smiling at Emma, and picking a wonderful Sauvignon Blanc. They ordered their meal, and Zach insisted they both get the soufflé for dessert, and Emma agreed. While they waited for the wine, something happened. As they sat there looking into each other's eyes, his hand lay down on the table. It just seemed natural for hers to be in it. The touch was like a spark to both of them, igniting a small fire that would only grow through the night. The waitress brought over the bottle of wine, opening it, and offering me a sample. After the wine was poured and the waitress departed, Zach took his hand back to make another toast.

"How many times have I dreamed of this day? Of sitting here with you, Emms, just the two of us, staring into your beautiful eyes, smelling your perfume, your hair, touching your skin. All my dreams have paled in comparison to the moment actually happening. I don't know if this night can get any better, but if it does, I may not survive. To you and me and to dreams coming true!"

The glasses clinked together, and he thought that he could see tears welling up in her eyes, but, he didn't want to embarrass her or point it out, so he took a sip, looking away, letting her clear her eyes. "That was, ummm, that was wow, Zach." She couldn't find the words, but her smile spoke volumes. Zach wished he could capture the moment and bottle it. That way he could carry it with him forever as a memory of the most perfect moment of his life. Little did he know at the time, but Emma felt the same way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.