Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 35: Two Weddings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Two Weddings - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"Mary, can I wear your wedding dress?"

"Anne, are you crazy? You know I hate that thing. Every time I see that picture from the introduction, I get that same feeling: the creeps."

"Well, you're famous in it, you know. The whole world sees you like that. And you're gorgeous in it."

"Yeah, I do look good. Don't know why it affects me that way. But, of course you can wear it. I suppose that means you're going to get married."

"Yeah. Talked it over with Saul and Will, called Mom and Muriel and Pat."

"You mean it's out of your hands now."

Anne grinned ruefully, "I suppose so. But I told them what I want and what I won't allow."

"They pay attention?"

"They'd better have. And my Mom knows I mean it."


Muriel and Sandy organized the wedding at the local synagogue. Anne wore the famous virtual wedding dress with The Lovers in her ears.

Muriel said, "I hope there aren't too many of those little old ladies who always go to weddings. When they see that dress, they'll raise hell with the rabbi."

The whole family came, it being Easter as well, staying an extra day or two for the festivities. They came and watched one morning as Anne and Saul stood under the canopy and stamped on the wine glass. Then they went out to the cars lined up outside the synagogue. Outside, an elderly lady with a scarf on her head came up to Anne. "Dear, I wish you happiness and many children. Maazel Tov! And I love your dress, wish they'd had them when I was a girl."

The trip across the state line took only a half-hour, and they drew up in front of a small church Pat and Sandy had found. They stepped out in the spring sunshine and talked for a few minutes, sharing their happiness. Then Anne took Will's hand and they walked inside. At the altar, they said their vows, using the formula Sigrid and Tom had used. Saul handed Will the rings; Anne's fit intricately into the waves and folds of the one Saul had placed there earlier. The three of them walked back down the aisle to the music of Mendelssohn.

At Still Waters, there was a great spread of food and drink set out for the guests.

"We've never had outsiders here, before," Anne said. "Hope it goes all right."

Jerry Pinsky and his wife were there, with Jane. Jerry took a quick look at The Goddesses and steered Pam downstairs toward the bar, where they remained. Jane looked the drawings over, got a Coke, and settled down on a couch where she could talk to people while covertly studying the art. Mary sat down beside her.

"What do you think, Jane?"

"Incredible. Gives me goose bumps just to look at you guys."

"Yeah, but do you like them?"

"Oh, sure. I really like them. I never knew it was all right to feel like that."

"It's all right, but you've got to understand what you're doing."

"I see some of the girls, you know, at school?"

"Uh-huh."

"They flirt a lot, tease the guys. You know?"

"Sure."

"If they don't watch out, they'll get what they're asking for. And they won't know why. That's crazy."


"Thank you all for giving us a wonderful wedding," Anne said. "I am so happy, and so proud of all the things we've done today and shared together. I want to toast the moms who did so much work, and the dads who helped, too."

"Mostly by staying out of the way," Joe Stilwell said.

"Never mind, Dad, it worked.

"Now, I'm going to break a house rule. I'm going to serve cappuccino nudo just as I am. Everyone into the living room, please."

Anne had worn her wedding dress to dinner. Now, she rose from the table and took off the skirt. The lacy pattern covered her torso like a body-suit, making her seem fully clothed while she served coffee to their naked family. They laughed and talked and sipped coffee and after-dinner drinks while Anne disappeared downstairs. When she returned, the dress was gone.

When it was bed-time, the whole family followed the trio up the stairs and sang songs outside their bedroom door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.