Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 24: Aftermath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Aftermath - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

Ken was checking out when a bell-man brought him a note. He looked at it, and turned to the clerk.

"Cancel that check-out, please. We're staying another night, at least."

Mary looked at him sharply; he handed her the note.

"Saul, Anne," she said, "something good's come up, but we've got to rush. We'll be along tomorrow probably, okay?"

"Fine. Thanks for your help. Keep in touch."

Ken led Mary to a corner and took out his cell-phone. "Let me have her note, will you?"

Mary gave him the small piece of paper. He opened it and began to dial. Mary leaned against the wall opposite, looking sharply about. Among the noises of the lobby, another cell-phone rang.

"Iris, this is Ken Chance. We got your note. Where are you?... Yes, of course we want to see you. We love you too... Where are you?"

Mary walked away around a corner toward the restaurant. Soon she returned with Iris by the hand. "She's here, Chance, she won't get away this time."

Mary hugged the red-haired woman long and hard, then stood aside while Ken took his turn.

"Iris, can we talk? Do you have time?" Mary asked.

Iris tucked her phone away and looked at them both, tears in her eyes. She wore green silk that clung to her breasts and thighs. She smiled through her tears and her nipples rose.

"Yes, I have time. The rest of my life, maybe. Can we go somewhere? I need to say some things, and... well, not here."

"When I got your note, I cancelled our check-out. The room's still ours. Do you want to go there?"

"Yes, that's fine. How did you know I was here, Mary?"

"Some spy you'd make, writing a cell-phone number on hotel stationery."

In their room, Mary hung out the Do Not Disturb sign. Ken went to the telephone and cancelled their flights. Then he said, "Anyone want coffee, food?"

"No, Ken, I've eaten."

"So have we."

Hesitantly, Iris came toward the two of them. They took her in their arms and snuggled and hugged and kissed. Their hands began to roam over each other, and Mary murmured, "Iris, if you don't take your clothes off, I'm going to do it for you."

Later, they lay on the bed, tangled together, the sweat of loving cooling on their bodies.

"You two, I need to tell you what happened."

"No rush, love. You're here, now, and I don't think you're going to leave us again," Mary said.

"No. I won't unless you don't want me... Oh, Ken, I didn't mean... Again?"

Finally, Ken called for food and wine, told housekeeping not to make up the room. When the food arrived, they settled picnic-style on the bed, sitting naked and cross-legged while they ate.

"When I left you, I came here to L.A. I know some people here, and I got a job at NBC doing fashion coordination for a couple of their shows. A friend of mine from school..."

"What school?" Mary asked, using her finger to lift a drip of mayo off Iris's thigh.

"Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. Anyway, a school friend got me the interview, and that's what I've been doing. Then, this week, another friend in New York..."

"How come you're not in the fashion racket?" Ken interrupted.

"I graduated on a Thursday, and on Friday I decided I couldn't stand the viciousness and stupidity of that business. All the 'great' designers seemed like phonies and opportunists who took other people's work and called it their own, and made clothes no sane woman would wear. I don't feel that way so much now, but...

"Anyway. Monday, this other friend sent me a clip of your Still Waters Fashions introduction. After I quit laughing, I decided to pass it around. I showed it to the News Director and the guys at the Night Show. They loved it. News wanted to cover it, the Night Show wanted an interview. But nobody could get hold of any of you to arrange anything, so I called the stables and talked to Sarah. She told me where you were staying in L.A."

"You mean, you're the reason we went live and national yesterday?" Mary asked.

"Not me, I just passed the word along. And, I had no idea you were involved. I'd always thought you and Still Waters were separate. Horses one place and art in the other, or something.

"Anyway, I got a ticket to the show, and I sat there and laughed along with everyone else. What a wonder! And so great for Anne and Saul to play it straight down the middle. I just loved it. All the shit they throw at you about fashion and style and stuff, and you guys spoofing the crap out of it. But then, I got a real kick in the ass."

"What do you mean?"

"Mary, you came out in that wedding dress, and I almost fell off my chair. You looked so great, so beautiful, so sexy, so strong. I know you didn't see me, but I watched you every second you were on stage. And I knew I'd made the biggest mistake of my life when I left you two."

"Well, I think so, too, but why do you?"

"At first, it was just the wonderful sex with two beautiful people. Then, I saw how much you love each other, and how you love the people at Still Waters, even though you don't live there any more. But you loved me, too. You had room in your love for me. I didn't believe it, at first. And then, I said to myself, 'This can't be true, they're faking it'."

"Why would we do that?"

"Shit, Ken, how would I know? I'm telling you what I felt, not anything logical."

"Sorry. Go on." Ken leaned over and kissed the nearest part of her.

"Well, I realized you really did care for me, both of you. And I just couldn't handle it. And I ran. And now I'm sorry. I'm miserable, lonely. There's a zillion guys who are great in bed out here — that's how they get ahead in L.A. — but I couldn't hardly let them touch me. When I did — nothing. Nothing but two bodies rubbing.

"Now, I've found you again. And I need something from you."

"What do you need, and what can we give you, Iris? Just tell us."

"Mary, can you and Ken take me back? I think I can get my job back at FedEx. Can I come and spend some time with you, when you want me? I'm through running away. I love you, both of you — you, Mary as much as Ken. Is this possible?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.