Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 16: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Friday - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"Mary! You're back. Come here and be kissed."

"Hi, Saul. Did you miss my cooking?"

"Saul," Tom said, "You mean this woman can cook? What have we been missing?"

"Not much, you loves. I'm glad to be back. We had a wonderful time, but it's good to be home."

Mary and Ken settled at the table for the meeting.

"The big thing is the Introduction," Anne began. "Heather?"

"So far, everything seems to be going all right. We have plenty of stock for all the things we're going to show, and production is under way. Alex will pass among you with proofs of the catalog we'll be distributing. The meeting rooms and our bedrooms are set in the hotels. We've hired a Road Manager, who seems to be on top of all that. Press invitations are ready to go on the mailing date, and you and Saul have already approved the press releases and the press package. There's really only one or two things that worry me.

"One is the models. Right now, we've arranged for models at each city. I've decided to call the New York agency and see if we could save anything by using the same models in all four shows, even if we have to fly them around. If nothing else, we might benefit from their knowing the routine."

"Let us know what you find out. What's the other thing?"

"Our plan now is for each model to do the runway bit, then walk down and through the audience and backstage. That's going to cost us extra, because the agents are worried someone might manhandle the girls. The question is whether to drop that bit or not."

"Should we simply play it safe?" Anne asked. "What do we gain by doing this?"

Saul answered, "I thought the audience would get a chance to see the stuff at least a little closer. See how it looks on the skin. That's all I had in mind."

"Can we do that another way?"

Alex offered, "We could have a video camera on the runway. Show close-ups on a big screen behind where Anne stands. Use different ranges of close-ups, some very, some not so. Like, I know one outfit that's so convincing we ought to show a close-up of the nipples, just to prove we haven't cheated."

"Good idea. Heather what do you think?"

"Get on it, please, Alex. Wish I'd mentioned it to you sooner."

"Heather, I have one for you."

"What, Tom?"

"You know me, the construction guy. Are you going to have enough time to make the costume changes if you run as planned? Have you tried it out, or have you just guess-timated it?"

"I hadn't thought that through, I'll admit. We plan two changes for each girl or guy. What they wear at the start we have plenty of time for. I've done some trials, see how long it takes to put on each outfit. That's what I've used for timing. I'm trying to avoid having to wash anyone — takes too long. Since the colors are opaque, I can just lay them over in most cases."

"Why don't we do a complete dress rehearsal?" Anne asked. "We have enough materials, don't we, Heather"

"Yes, sure. How're we going to get enough people? We're all of us going to be busy backstage except Anne and Saul, who're the presenters. Mary, I've got you hopping around like a flea on a hot brick."

"Okay with me, Heather. Got Ken in there, too?"

"You bet."

"Hey, I know," Sigrid said. "Tom, how many guests do we have for Labor Day? Why can't we use moms and dads? I'll bet it would be a trip and a half."

"We've got a full house, twelve guests. But that's only six extra women."

Ken said, "We've got room for another two couples."

Anne said, "Look, we only need rooms for Alex and Will's folks. We can't get more than eighteen or twenty on the Big Bed, but we could..."

"Look, Anne," Saul said, "Let's just ask everyone. Steve, Sarah, Jimmy and Mei-Ling. We'll figure out the details later."

"That's still only nine women," Heather noted.

Mary said, with a grin, "Put some of the guys in drag. Saul, can you see your dad in that evening gown?"

"He'd love it."

"There's another problem," Tom said. "If we keep putting on shindigs like this, we'll have to start charging admission."

Mary spoke up. "Ken and I met some interesting people on vacation. They're Jim and Denise Positano. He's the buyer for a good-size chain of up-scale women's boutiques. He saw our Breastworks line — Mom and I were wearing them at the disco — and I gave him the catalog. He wants to know if we'd like to sell through his stores. I expect him to call next week."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.