Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 11: Memorial Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Memorial Day - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"Hi, Mom. It's Anne. You called.'

"Yes, dear, thanks for calling back. I wanted to know if you're coming home for Memorial Day.'

"What's going on? You having a party?'

"No, we're not really planning anything, I just wanted to know if we'd be seeing you. If you're coming, maybe we'll think of something.'

"Mom, do you want to come here for Memorial Day?'

"Well, I don't know. We wouldn't want to... you know... '

"Mom, Lucy and Sam are coming, and so are Dan Sidney and his girl Consuela Hermanos. There's another couple coming, too. Friends of ours from San Francisco, Mei-Ling and Jimmy Lin and their two little kids. It'll be a little like New Year's, but if you'd like to come... '

"Anne, if it's like New Year's we'll come and never leave. Thanks, I was hoping you'd say that.'

"Next time you want to come, Mom, just tell me. Don't play a game on me, okay?'

"I know I shouldn't, love, and you know I don't usually do that. But, I just wasn't sure.'

"If ever we can't have you, I'll tell you so. You know that, too.'

"Thanks, dear. Friday afternoon okay?'

"Anytime. You know we have a business meeting after lunch, but come any time.'


"Hi, Muriel, it's Anne.'

"Oh, Anne. I was wondering if you and Saul were free on Memorial Day weekend... '

"Muriel, forgive me for interrupting; I can't imagine why Saul hasn't called you. Anyway, I just got off the phone with my Mom, and she said exactly the same thing. I asked her if she was angling to come here for the weekend and she said 'Yes'. So, they're coming. Are you coming too?'

Muriel laughed. "Pretty transparent aren't we? Yes, we'd love it. Sounds like it might even be a party.'

Anne repeated the guest list and hung up. "Sigrid?'

"Tom's and my folks won't be coming here, Anne. They're going off somewhere for a weekend. From what I hear, they might just as well move in together.'

"Maybe we ought to talk about having, say, three parties a year for family.'

"Only problem is, what about Alex and Heather's folks? They've never been here, and they must be wondering what's happened to their kids. They don't go home for the big holidays.'

"We better talk this over. Maybe we should plan a weekend for parents who aren't into our life-style.'

"Maybe July Fourth.'

"Let's bring it up.'

"Another thing, Anne.'

"What?'

"I think we need to get Tom to expand the Big Bed. We're going to be twenty people on Memorial Day. We'll need maneuvering room.'


Mei-Ling and Jimmy came late Thursday evening so they could be at the Friday business meeting. When they came trooping in, the two children looked around rather timidly until four-year-old Josh spied Heather. Immediately, he ran to her and swarmed up her bare, multi-colored body as though she were a tree. Sally, six and more reserved, was right behind, but contented herself with a hug around Heather's bare, colorful hips.

"Hi, loves. Come with me and get your clothes off.' She took them upstairs.

Jimmy and Mei-Ling watched the performance, then began meeting the others. Anne and Sigrid both wore breast ornaments and little else. Mary, hearing the commotion, came upstairs wearing just her cowboy hat.

"So, you really can live like this, ' Mei-Ling said. She undid her cheong-sam at the shoulder and let it fall, laying it over their suitcases. Saul and Alex took their things upstairs.

"You two get Heather and Alex's room if you want it. The door to the right at the top of the stairs. Put your clothes there, anyway, ' Anne said.

"What about them?' Jimmy asked.

"We gave you their room because they usually sleep in the Big Bed downstairs anyway. Guess I'd better show you around quickly, so you get the layout.'

Heather came downstairs with the two naked children. "I'm going to take them out to the hot tub and let them relax before bed.' They disappeared below.

Eventually, they all settled by the fireplace with beer and wine, talking and getting acquainted. When Heather and the children came upstairs, they settled in an empty armchair. Josh sat on Heather's lap and laid against her, fondling her breast.

Mei-Ling said, "I think I nursed him a little too long. He's got a really big thing about Heather's breasts. Hardly left her alone when she was at our place.'

"I don't mind it. In fact, I love it. And when I've had enough I just make him stop. And of course, there's Sally here to cuddle with, too.'

The two kids were tired and almost ready to drop off. Mary suggested, "Why don't we put them down on the Big Bed while we take a sauna. When we're done, you can put them upstairs if you want to.'

Heather added, "I turned on the sauna when we were down there. Should be ready by now.'

They all spent the night on the Big Bed, sleeping when they wished, moving about from partner to partner as always. The two children slept together, wrapped together almost like lovers.


The Stilwells arrived for lunch, then stretched out by the pool while the Still Waters meeting got underway nearby. The children played in the water and ran about the yard.

"There's not a lot we need to talk about right before a holiday weekend, ' Anne said. "Things are going pretty well. Some of the Still Waters Graphics franchises aren't producing much, we need to look into that and find out why.

"The breast ornaments are selling really well; we're calling the line Breastworks. Mei-Ling, we seem to have hit a good price point with the right product there. I've had inquiries from some of the people who sell to sex shops, but, as we agreed, I've turned them down.

"All the other lines are right on target. Will's had a run of really good commissions, and the balance is solid between Western- and English-style horses. Will, I'm hoping you'll have time to do some new Nudes of us soon. I love looking at us through your eyes. And, of course, they sell well.'

"Don't worry, I love to do them, too.'

"Heather? What's new from you?'

"Moving right along for the introduction. I expect to have production ready as soon as we get our catalogs out and there will be plenty of stuff available for the intro shows. I've found someone who'll package the paint as roll-ons and felt-tip markers. Fill in the cracks, so to speak.'

"Good. Please, everybody, think about whether we should make Virtual Clothing and Virtual Jewelry available through other channels. And which ones. If it should really take off, we need to know what our policy is.

"Mei-Ling, I want to bring up something we've been discussing for weeks and never resolved. When we decided to do a big introduction for VeeJay and VeeCee, the first question was, 'How?' Saul convinced most of us that we should do it as a fashion show: runway, models, razzmatazz. I agreed then, and I still agree it's appropriate for the type of product — clothing and jewelry. I've always had reservations about another aspect of it. Are we going to be seen as sexist, exploitive, pandering to the male ego? Will this hurt us? What do you and Jimmy think?'

Mei-Ling spoke first. "To begin with, I'd like to see some oriental influence in the introduction. Perhaps some Asian models, some with Virtual cheong-sams and decoration with an oriental flavor. That will play well in California, and I can send any TV coverage we get to Hong Kong. I'll work with Saul on what I have in mind. Heather, we need to talk about skirts.'

"I'll show you my solution later.'

Jimmy asked, "I think you said there will be males in the show, with male-oriented designs?'

"Yes, not as strong an emphasis as for women, but plenty of guys. Part of that is the problem of body hair, part is the problem of deciding what designs suit men. Men's body coverings are pretty boring, mostly, but we've got a few things with some imagination.'

"Once you know where things are going, you might hire a designer for that part of the line.'

"Good idea.'

"Anne, ' it was Sandy Stilwell. "Can anyone contribute on this one?'

"Sure, Mom. What do you think?'

"If you look at the Paris collections, there's a lot of clothing that is sexist, degrading to women, and sometimes just plain ugly. People lap it up. I wouldn't worry about it.'

Anne's dad said, "I don't think women as a group lap it up. They look at it and sneer. You do it every time, Sandy. But it gets the news coverage. That's what you're after.'

"We want to survive the news coverage, Joe, ' Alex said. "That's Anne's worry. What about the backlash you say Sandy represents?'.

Mei-Ling interrupted. "Guys, don't worry too much. In the first place, what's the whole point of this stuff? VeeJays and VeeCees are erotica, plain and simple. Sexual stimulators, as well as body decoration. Nobody's going to wear a virtual blouse to the office. They're going to wear it for their boyfriend — or girl friend, I suppose.

"The place you could get into trouble, I think, is if you take this too seriously. You are not introducing a new trend in everyday clothing. You are introducing a spoof, a send-up on the way people cover their bodies. Keep that in mind, and you'll be okay. Make fun of clothes, make fun of our dress codes, make fun of everything, but most important, make fun of what you're doing. VeeJays, and especially VeeCees, are a joke. Make sure you don't forget it and don't let anyone else forget it.'

"That makes sense to me, Mei-Ling, ' Anne said. "Anyone else?'

"Says to me that we're on the right track with the introduction. And it gives me some great ideas for sight gags, ' Saul said.

"Virtual Clothing is a sight gag, Saul, ' Sandy said. "That's what's why I love it so much.'

"Anne, you come home some day without telling your Mom. You'll see some of the wild things she wears around the house. It's incredible. And I love it.'

"Hasn't hurt our love life one bit, that's for sure.'

There was a call from the living room window. "Hey, guys, Okay to come down?' It was Harry.

"Come on, Dad. Where's Mom?'

"Here, hon.' Muriel came bouncing out of the downstairs door. She wore a navy Speedo-style bathing suit with broad, white stripes at the neck, shoulders and hips. It covered her from neck to bottom. As she walked toward them, it became obvious the suit was Virtual.

"Like my suit? I'm going out for the team.'


The western contingent arrived Friday afternoon. Before long, Lucy and Consuela wore conchas at their breasts and squash blossoms on their tummies. Dan and Sam were greeted warmly by the men, Mary hugged her Mom and Consuela for a long time, and sat and talked with them into the night. Will's sketch pads seemed to fill themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.