The Bounty Hunter - Cover

The Bounty Hunter

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Captain Sam Miller receives his warrant officers commission as a bounty hunter in the star federation. Falls for a young passionate red head. Get his dream ship so much more. And they say Dreams don't come true. For Sam it turns into the adventure of a lifetime.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception  

I puzzled over when this threatened attack might come. I was only relieved of my worry when we arrived back in dock.


Captain's Log:

Our meeting with the Admiral went as well as could be expected. He was most troubled by the presence of Rouge, as well as having his granddaughter wearing a black market bounty on her head. Well, at least he had the satisfaction of knowing that some hotshot wouldn't try anything. Million credit bounties were not normally placed on rookies. As such, rookie hunters would stay away.

I also received a sizable personal bounty. One Hundred Million credits is 'sizable', after all. Somehow, I think every bad guy in the universe is going to be gunning for me. My real worry was not the bad guys, though; it was the good guys looking for a quick buck.

Bonnie was not handling the bounty on her head too well. She just couldn't accept that it was her former idol that put it there. Even her grandfather was impressed to hear the string of profanities that came out of Bonnie's mouth for ten cycles straight... without once repeating.

Our newfound wealth allowed for us to make many modifications to the ship. The most important ones being the new military lasers. All four mounts were now boasting the new miniaturized Type 9. Not only did each one pack three times the firepower of the earlier models, they also reduced the heat build up by half. That's a significant advantage, when you're in a battle.

We also added a 'Galactic Jump Unit'. Galactic Jump Units are 'use once and jettison' externally mounted drives. Since one unit literally jumps the ship from one galaxy to another, they come only in pairs. The best part is that it works, without regard to the local mass units involved. I have no idea why, but it does work, and that's all that matters.

They are expensive, however. At two hundred fifty thousand Galactic Credits each, they are not something most traders ever invest in. We invested in it, because it's the ultimate escape device. The drive will work, even if all the ship's systems are overheated, or even totally inoperable.

Bonnie said, "Shit, Sam, I can't believe she put a bounty on my head."

"I understand love, I really understand."

"No you don't! How could you?"

"Must be the Hundred Mil she placed on my head."

Bonnie was silent for a moment. She was considering this news as if she finely realized it.

"Damn her! How could she do that to us?"

'Well, that was an improvement, at least... 'us' instead of 'I', that is.' I thought to myself.

That's when we heard Rouge in our heads.

'Delightful, I can feel your love from here.'

Bonnie thought, 'How could you do this to us?'

'Simple. You killed my man. Now I shall kill you, one way or another.'

With that thought she was gone.

"Shit, I am going to kill that bitch," Bonnie said rather loudly.

Ok, I am in shock, now. Bonnie is not acting as if she is thinking straight. She is half charged, and I worry she may discharge prematurely.

Suddenly, the ships Com announced the presence of visitors at the hatch.

"Now who could that be?" I asked just as Bonnie activated the external viewer.

It was her grandfather, along with two other individuals. They wore gray robes, with hoods that were pulled up over their heads, like old time 'monk's robes'.

Talk about looking conspicuous! Someone walking around like that would make you wonder if they were high-ranking diplomats. That's when the thought occurred to me: 'maybe they are.'

Bonnie activated the door, before I had a chance to ask her to do so, and in the three of them came in. The Admiral was in the lead. He just raised his hand to silence us, then he spoke.

"Captain, I'd like to introduce you to ambassador 'Sue Lang', and her assistant 'Fong Lee'."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I held out my hand to shake the ambassador's.

In the most sensual voice I have ever heard, she replied, "The pleasure is mine, Captain."

I stood there dumbstruck for a few moments, shaking the dainty hand that was thrust out from under the robe. I felt the mental 'nudge' from Bonne's mind that brought me back around.

"Forgive me, ambassador. This is my first officer, Bonnie," Sam said, as I pointed to her.

"Ah, yes. The Admiral's granddaughter. We have met."

Bonnie asked, "We have?"

Sue Lang's hands went to her head. She removed the hood allowing it to drop behind her shoulders. Bonnie gasped in recognition of her old college roommate.

The Admiral spoke up, "Forgive me, Ambassador; but time is of the essence, here."

"Of course. Please proceed."

"Now, Captain, I need you to transport the ambassador from here to Deloris 7. You have eighteen days in which to get her there."

I stuttered, "Deloris 7?"

So that you understand my shock, Deloris 7 is in the next spiral arm over from are current location. It would take every day we were given, and then some, to get her there in a MK 5 trade vessel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.