The Bounty Hunter - Cover

The Bounty Hunter

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Captain Sam Miller receives his warrant officers commission as a bounty hunter in the star federation. Falls for a young passionate red head. Get his dream ship so much more. And they say Dreams don't come true. For Sam it turns into the adventure of a lifetime.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception  

I turned the AI autopilot back on, and we went back to our love play. I thought to myself, this is much better than the personality unit in the AI. We continued our love play until we were docked.


Captains Log,

I received a summons from the Admiral, a little bit ago. I was taken aback that it came over the ship's systems, rather than in my head. It seems Bonnie and I were officially summoned to appear in the Admiral's office, as soon as we were docked. I decided to use normal priority docking. It would give us a few more cycles before this meeting. For some reason, I don't really think that the Admiral wants us for an after action review. I think it has more to do with Bonnie. I am less than pleased with this new development.

We stood before the Admiral, 'awaiting his pleasure'. He was not happy to find that so many pirates were operating in his sector. Lakey Station had never seen so many raiders in one place before. Then, to find that The Raven was also among them... well, this was definitely not a good sign.

The Admiral's worry was plain as could be. His face showed his concern with deep worry lines. He announced it was time for the battle review. It was not common for this to happen. At least not in the presence of the Warrant Officer involved.

The flight-deck recorder and ship's camera records were displayed on the monitors before us. The Admiral did a full review of the battle, from start to finish. He commended me on using the missile system's tracking lock to target the raiders before loosing my laser cannons at each ship.

It was a good trick to guarantee more accurate hits with the lasers. I had learned it quite by accident, early in my trading days. It was not a commonly known method, but it was damned affective for extreme long-range laser fire. It also reduced the heat buildup. Less heat also allowed for better performance of the ship.

We continued though the raider's attack. The admiral's running commentary on my actions somehow reassured him that I was Warrant Officer material. After the data displays were complete, the Admiral shocked me by shaking my hand and telling me that my work was first rate.

The Admiral then thought at me with his cerebral communication implant: 'Ok hot shot, you set a new record on your test flight, but why did you have to risk my granddaughter's life doing it?'

'Grandpa!' Bonnie thought back, 'He didn't know they would be there. Besides, I am registered as the first officer of 'My Love'."

The Admiral scoffed at this, "So, that's how it is. Your hormones got in the way of your judgment."

She replied verbally, "No, Grandpa."

'I want this, and you know it, ' she transmitted via her implant.

Yes, the Admiral did know it. She had gone out with him on many trips. She loved the stars, and longed to be out among them. He should be mad at this new officer. However, he was mostly sure that his granddaughter was really to blame.

He resigned himself to the inevitable. His granddaughter would be going out without him there to protect her. At least this new officer was competent. Eight raiders and The Raven was a nice way to start your commission. Maybe his granddaughter would be safe, after all.

The Admiral sighed and thought to them, 'Very well, have it your way. But know this Warrant Officer, if one hair on her head is damaged I will be on you like a thermo-nuclear hunter. Do I make myself clear?'

I thought back, 'Perfectly, Sir.'

'You had better. Thanks to you, I have learned that there is a black market bounty on her head of one million galactic credits. Can you imagine a mil, for a first officer? It's unheard of. She may be good, but she is too young to have worked up a bounty of that size.'

Then he shifted his thoughts to Bonnie.

'And you, Granddaughter, ' his tone softening, 'need to be more careful. I don't want to have to tell your mother bad news.'

She responded, 'Yes, Grandpa. I will be more than safe with him.'

The admiral was not so sure... But then he realized that it was the Warrant Officer that was not safe. He relaxed his stance and smiled.

He finally thought, 'Dismissed.'

We fled his office quickly. I was still in shock. Did I ever realize that she was his granddaughter? No, I decided. The subject had not come up. Wait a minute, yes it had. The Admiral had said to take good care of his granddaughter, but it hadn't really registered. She had been a Med Tech and I had fallen for her. I had even given in to her hopes to be a crewmember on my ship, when my original plan had been to add the personality crystal to the AI system. Well, maybe I had better get that crystal after all. Then, as if she could tell what I was thinking, she took my hand and led me to the refitting shop. We needed more torpedoes for the missile system.

Once the task of reloading was done, we went to another shop, the TransGalactic AI computer dealership.

She thought to me, 'Do you want me to pick the AI crystal for you?"

Needless to say, I was shocked. I didn't expect that from her. Most women would have insisted that the crystal be removed from the ship.

I gulped in hesitation as she suggested the Jenny Mark 4000. It was a renowned and famous porn star's personality. Its label was slightly different than others I had seen before. It was labeled with a "BI" mode enhancement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.