Lightning! - Cover

Lightning!

Copyright© 2007 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sheila arrives at the beach house a day early. Her host isn't pleased. They play tennis and dance and then both of them are more comfortable. She wonders if her stepmother set this all up. Then, she faces a choice that will cause a major change in her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"God, Sheila, I got the best scrubbing. Maybe I'll get another chance," and moved back against her.

"You'll get more than that before I'm through with you, and another chance, too."

Then, Sheila turned Kelly around and kissed her avidly as their slippery breasts comingled in a long soapy slippery hug. "You made me feel wonderful, Kelly. I love being here with you." How can I not kiss her again?

"That may be the best I ever had."

Through a steamy fog on the mirror they saw their surreal selves vaguely emerge through the mist. As the vent fan gradually removed the mist, their true reflections began to appear while they toweled away the magic touches. Their images were clearing. The real Impressionists couldn't have painted a lovelier picture.

Anticipation of a new experience, a new person, a real person excited them as they drove to the beach club. "Is there someone special that I'm supposed to look for?" Sheila asked.

"I've seen a few, but they're always with a date. I haven't been able to break in."

"Looks like we're here before the in-crowd," Sheila observed as they parked in the half-filled lot.

"There'll be more later, but there's always room to dance."

They enjoyed a great seafood dinner and were still talking with real animation when the band started. The waiter seemed overly attentive to the two women. They had his attention with a flip of their fingers. We'll see what charms the Beach Club has to offer.

"OK, Sheila, we have to go over to the bull pen. That's where we go to get attention. When you're there, they know that you're available to dance."

"That sounds so unwholesome."

"It is, but that's how the locals do it. Sort of uncivilized polite or something."

Their trip to the bullpen was quickly productive. They both danced with several men and a really attractive guy was making all the right moves on Sheila. As they danced, she felt his interest as their bodies swayed. I can have this one. Then, I won't have Kelly. I probably won't be around long enough for anything good to happen with him. Why screw up a nice visit with Kelly — then, she remembered Kelly's image in the foggy mirror and decided quickly. What about that guy in Atlanta? He says more nice things to you. She felt an immediate longing for Greg and was shocked by how intense it was.

Back at the table, Sheila said, "Hey, it's been a long day and there's no one here I can't live without. Would you like to go?"

"Mr. Right is not here tonight. Let's get out."

As they arrived in the driveway, Sheila noticed the evening thunderstorm tuning up just off the beach just as Kelly said, "I think I'd better stay downstairs with you. I don't want to see you afraid."

"Thanks. I'd like that. I just have to get over this thing. I could end up in bed with the wrong person."

"I want to know more about this new guy," Kelly said stretching out on the bed.

Sheila again described the mix-up in days and not finding another place to stay. "He wasn't happy to see me — I think he wanted to work and he was hot for Marcia. She does that to people. We were both rude, but finally settled down and played tennis."

Kelly listened intently as Sheila repeated the whole story about tennis, going to dinner, and the guy in the Turtle who put the move on her. "You mean he offered to help you find someone else?"

"I'm afraid so. He offered to hand me off to anyone of my choice. Then, he danced with me and said lots of nice things. He kept whispering about how pretty I looked and how he loved my eyes, and how glad he was to have met me, and how good I was for his tennis game..."

Kelly interrupted. "And you just happened to go home with him?"

"After we played tennis and had such a nice time at dinner and dancing, I decided not to move out. I was kind of aglow, given it was an unexpectedly nice date. My stuff was in the car. So, we left together. I thought I was going to have to drag him away from one of his old girlfriends — the one I saw in the pictures chained to the staircase in very short shorts and a halter."

"He showed you his dirty pictures?"

I hate the way this story sounds. I am being grilled and I feel defensive. Why does this bother me? "Well, no, he didn't show them to me. I snooped."

"Okay, so Greg came after you on the dance floor with smooth talk. Then, you walked on the beach and went in the house. How did he get you in his bed?"

Sheila shivered as she recounted that evening. I guess I have to tell her. There's so much. Where do I stop? "There was a violent thunderstorm and I was scared to death. When the lights went out, he found me at the bottom of the stairs in the corner shivering and sobbing. So, he took me to his room and got me earplugs and a mask. Then he held me and stroked me until I settled down. I knew he couldn't protect me from lightning, but it felt so good to be held. I was trying to get closer to him and then I put my leg over his. Like I told you, when his thigh was against my crotch, he kept stroking my back and saying comforting things for at least a half-hour. Every stroke felt better. We really kissed seriously for a while, and I couldn't stop — I got off on his leg and was dreadfully embarrassed. I hoped he didn't know, but he did. Then, we went to sleep. So there."

"My God, Sheila. With gray hair?"

Her eyes grew larger as Sheila told about the causeway and living in outer space. Finally, she said, "When we woke up this morning — My God, that was this morning — he put a wrestling hold on me, held me down, and drove me crazy again. Kelly, I'm talking about an hour here in which I am out of it. My only being was in my cunt."

"He held you down and raped you?"

"No, Sweetie, I commanded him to roll on his back and by then, I think I maybe raped him. I got his cock in my hand and got it inside me and held it with my power constrictors and wouldn't let him go. Then, I just sat on it and squeezed and made him my slave. I felt omnipotent as I crushed and milked him until he climbed the wall. I thought he would heave me on the floor. He must have squirted half-a-pint of that stuff. It ran all over us."

"My God, aren't you scared?" she blurted.

"He says it is unleaded — decaffeinated. He's been fixed," Sheila offered.

"That's what they all say when it's hard. There is no truth in a hard dick. They'll say anything to get it in," Kelly offered.

"I hate to admit it, but the truth is that he was too smart to try to get it in. He simply said, 'It's here if you want it.' And I'll tell you, love, I wanted it desperately. I had to have it in me. I've never felt like that; I grabbed it and put it in. After we were through the first time in the afternoon, and I realized what had happened, I accused him of being irresponsible. I told him I did not want to be pregnant. He said I would not get pregnant by him and that he had no disease — and I felt very insecure. Anyway, after our little tiff, he told me he would marry me, get me an abortion, or get me a morning after pill, whichever I chose."

"Um, Sheila, what did you choose?"

"Kel, while I was standing in the doorway upset and pouting, after that passionate afternoon, he came and gently coaxed me back to bed. I let him take me back. I wanted to be back, but I didn't want him to know. Then, we had a nap. Gladly, I did not have to make a choice. He woke me after my little nap and said we had to get something to eat. I apologized. That took a lot of effort because I knew I was wrong and I hadn't faced up to it — I wanted to be in that bed, too."

Kelly was feeling depraved by the story. She empathized with each element, and she almost felt it inside her when she heard Sheila's tale. "I think I'll turn the fan up. It's getting warm in here," she said.

"We can take some of our party clothes off," Sheila offered. They both stripped to their underwear.

Lying on the bed together, hearing the distant thunder, and seeing the muted lightning flashes, they continued to talk. Sheila was not frightened by the storm. "I want some lotion on my back. Feels dry," she said.

"Course it feels dry when you spend that much time on it," Kelly laughed, as she rubbed in the soothing lotion.

"Want some?" Sheila asked.

"Of course. I don't want to be old and dry."

"I'm going to do this right. If you'll come up on your elbows, I can get your bra off," Sheila said softly. Then, Kelly's nipples stood out from the big firm breasts. Sheila teased the lotion on her back, on her arms, then turned her over, putting it lightly all around her neck and shoulders.

The next squeeze, she went around the outline of Kelly's breasts, then more lotion on each breast. "We just might swim nude later," Sheila whispered to her. I'm making her tense by touching her. I have power over her and I will let the script play out. Sheila rubbed the hard nipples for several minutes until Kelly moaned and moved her hips.

With her head on Kelly's shoulders, Sheila kissed her cheek and ear, keeping her hands wet with lotion. "Oh, that is so good!"

Then, Sheila whispered, "If you'll take off your panties, I can rub lotion on your ass." Kelly dutifully rolled on her back and lifted her hips up until she could get her panties off. Her mound of pubic hair glistened. Then, as she rolled back over, Sheila rubbed in the lotion making her desire more intense.

Kelly was gloriously nude as Sheila tickled her back. Then, Sheila pushed up her shoulder to see her face. When Kelly was on her side, she stared at Sheila for a moment before they were lost in a kiss.

Sheila then pulled her closer and nestled her knee against Kelly's crotch. It was so beautiful to watch. Sheila drew her fingernails up and down Kelly's back, who then thrust her hips violently against Kelly's leg. I have power. I can make her my sex slave. I can make her feel wonderful. Follow Greg's script. Then she uttered the next line, "If you'll turn over, I will put a pillow under your ass and lick your swollen pussy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.