Tree Line Motel - Cover

Tree Line Motel

Copyright© 2007 by redheadsub

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sub lets her master control her. Discipline her and show her the depth that she needs to take herself.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Violence  

Tree line Motel. Room 16. 8pm sharp. Do Not Be Late!

She read the text message for the fourth time. Wondering what he would have her do this time. Would she be beaten, tied-up, and fucked? Would he allow her to come? Would he allow her to suck his cock, and swallow his seed?

As she drove home she planned her attire and the depth of her submission. She knew she had been lacking in her abilities lately. He had punished her severely the last time they had met. If only she had followed his directions better she would have been able to sit down that following week.

When she pulled into her driveway she noticed a package on her doorstep, wrapped in plain brown paper. Automatically she knew, he had planned her evening completely. She didn't even have the choice of attire any longer. He had warned her that she would not have the power of thought but somehow she hadn't really believed it.

Opening her car door and walking to her front steps she contemplated her situation. She knew if she wished to continue serving him, she had to listen. She would have to give over her body and her mind to SIR. If she could do this all her future would belong to him until he tired of her. Her very essence screamed for her to fulfill her desires, to listen and follow what he had set down for her. Yet she was filled with fear and uncertainty. Could she handle the tasks he set for her? Could she live with the constant arousal serving him lead to, the constant arousal that was only satisfied if he desired it to be so.

Approaching the package she noticed SIR had written some thing on it. OPEN IMMEDIATELY! She knew he meant here, on her front stoop. Where anyone could see.

What if it contained something shocking, embarrassing, arousing? She asked herself time and time again. But, in the end she opened it.

On the very top was a letter addressed to her.

Dear Slut,

In this box are your outfit and your instructions for this evening. You are to take it to your room and unpack it. Follow each instruction as you come to it. Do not dally, as you are only 3 hours from your appointed time to be at the room.

SIR

Immediately she took the box to her room and began the process of submitting to her MASTER.

The next thing she found was a scrap of paper with the words shower and shave every inch of your body completely. Following his instructions she went to the bathroom and began to get the water to a suitable temperature.

Gathering her shaving equipment and undressing she stepped into the shower. She soaped and rinsed and exfoliated till she shined, and then she began the task of shaving her body. Beginning with her legs she worked up to her mound. Spreading her legs she worked a rich lather of cream between her legs and began to draw the razor from the back to the front, erasing any hair to be found. As she drew the razor forward she began to feel her state of mind slip towards arousal. She wanted to run her fingers over her clit and then between her slick lips, but knew it was forbidden to masturbate unless instructed to. After removing all traces of hair from her pussy and her anal area she quickly removed the hair under her arms and rinsed all the shaving cream residue from her body.

Stepping from the shower she toweled her body dry and worked a moisturizing cream into her skin. Being careful to avoid stimulating her core anymore then it already was. She carefully dried her hair and combed the massive tangles from the waist length brown locks.

Going back to the box she removed the next item. A shiny, silver bullet vibrator. It was self-explanatory what she was to do with it. So slipping it between her lips she wet it and then slid it into her waiting cunt. Since she had no other instructions, she did not turn it on. Then came the nipple clamps. They were gold in color and looked to be already tightened to the tightness he desired her to experience. So gathering first one nipple then the other she rolled and squeezed till they were aroused and hard. Grasping the ends of the clips she squeezed till they opened and arranged them on her turgid breasts. Releasing the ends till they were fully biting her flesh. She frowned as the pain registered in her mind, and smiled as the wetness slowly slipped down her thighs. The pain made her wetter then she already was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.