Watching My Wife Being Fucked - Cover

Watching My Wife Being Fucked

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The day I caught my wife fucking another man was in some ways the worst day of my life, and also the best.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The day I caught my wife fucking another man was in some ways the worst day of my life, and also the best. The mixed emotions of rage and erotic excitement were almost more than I could stand. I had come home early and found my wife of 3 years going at it on the couch in our family room with a young guy; he looked like the yard guy from what I could tell. My pretty 25 year old wife was bent over the couch and the young buck's hard cock was filling her tight cunt to the balls on every stroke. His hands were cupping my wife's firm tits, twisting and pulling her hard pink nipples as he fucked her. My wife's dark hair was matted with sweat, and I could see the pure pleasure on her face as the young stud fulfilled her desires with his big cock.

My own cock was rock hard in my suit pants. I was a few year's older than my wife, which meant almost 10 years older than the young stud fucking her. He was tall, muscular, and endowed with a cock a least half again as big as mine. My wife was in perfect shape, her slim hips, tight ass, and full firm tits more than enough to draw the eye of a young man. I was more than a little soft from too much work and not enough exercise. I should have been pissed but something about watching the ecstasy on my wife's face and the powerful fucking action of the young guy made this the sexiest porno I had ever seen.

I unzipped and pulled out my cock and started to jack off as I watched him pulled his long, wet cock out of my wife's twat and sit down on the couch, pulling her onto his and impaling her with his cock. She started to moan even louder as she bounced up and down on his hardness. His hands continued to work her nipples as she slipped a hand down to masturbate her clit while he fucked her. She started to cum a few seconds later, a loud moan, louder than I had ever heard her, escaped her lips as she reached orgasm impaled on his dong. He jerked his hips driving his cock deeper into her as she climaxed and she kept screaming and moaning louder as she got off. My own cock started spurting at that moment as my own orgasm gripped me. Watching my wife get off was the biggest turn on I had felt in a long while. Our sex life had become somewhat predictable if not downright boring. I could see that now as I watched my wife being skewered by the cock of a younger man.

He flipped her over and started to really pound her then, her legs over his shoulders, taking his cock as deep as possible in her wet pussy. "Fuck, I'm cumming he moaned as he pulled out of her cunt and started to jack his load all over her taut stomach and firm tits like he was some kind of porn star. My wife rubbed his sticky goo all over her tits; pulling her hard, pink nipples as he ejaculated all over her nice firm tits.

I zipped up and went back out the door wiping the sticky cum on my hand on the bushes by the front stoop. I opened the front door, much more loudly this time headed towards the room where my wife had been enjoying her illicit tryst just moments before. "Steve, is that you?" I heard her call in a strained voice.

"Yeah, I'm home a little early today." I purposely walked slowly down the hallway towards the kitchen/family room area. I could imagine the frantic actions of the two of them getting cleaned up and dressed in a hurry.

"I had an appointment out this way and didn't see the point in heading back to the office." I turned the corner in time to see my wife back into her bikini, and pool cover. The young stud was dressed too, though he was sweating like a beast of burden. I looked at him for a moment and I could see him turn red under my gaze. I enjoyed the feeling of power that it gave me, even though he had just been fucking my wife. My wife ended this little stare down by saying, "Steve this is Jared, he cuts the grass for us."

"Good to meet you," I said nodding at him. I did not want to shake his cum covered hand, the one that he had just used to jack his load all over my wife's sexy tits. I wondered what my wife had used to wipe his jizz off of her tits and I noticed a towel over by the couch that was no doubt soaked with his cum. She watched my gaze and I enjoyed seeing squirm as she worried about me finding the cum soaked towel.

Jared got the hell out the door saying, "See you next week Ann." He nodded to me and was gone.

My wife was so nervous it was almost comical. I moved closer to her and gave her a big kiss. My cock was a hard pole in my slacks and I said, "As long as I am home a little early how about we fuck. You look sexy as hell in your bikini and I think I would like to take you right now."

She squirmed away out of my grasp, "I'm all sweaty from lying out in the sun. Let me take a shower and then we can. She gave me a big smile as she said, "Just let me get cleaned up a bit and I will make it worth your while."

"I don't think so," I said to her and I pushed her back up against the couch. "In fact why don't you bend over the couch right her and I will give it to you from behind. Come on this will be fun."

"Really just let me get cleaned up a bit and then I will suck you off, or do whatever you want."

I turned her around and forced her over so her ass was right up against my crotch. I reached up and pull her bikini top over and started to grope at her nice, firm tits. My wife's tits were one of her best features as they are nice and firm with almost no droop, and her big pink nipples always seemed to be erect. She does not have huge tits, maybe a B cup, but they were perfect. She also would get very turned on just by touching her nipples and today was no exception.

She kept trying to get me away from her as she said, "Come on Steve. I will be right back just let me get the sweat off of me."

I ignored her request as I forced her down over the couch and pulled her small bikini bottoms down uncovering her wet puffy cunt lips. I unzipped and pushed my hard cock up against her wet sex. My sluttish wife quit fighting me at that point and pushed back against my cock. I shoved forward and buried my cock inside her tight pussy. She was totally lubricated so I was able to start pounding away on her right away. She was fucking me right back, shoving her hips back against me as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could.

Luckily I had already popped a load or I would have cum in about a minute of frantic fucking. As it was I knew it would not take long. "Damn you are really wet and excited. This must be really turning you on," I said to her as I kept fucking her.

She responded right back, "Yeah, Steve fuck me with your big cock. Shove it in me. Make me cum with your big cock."

I said back to her, "You like to fuck me. You like when I shove my cock in your tight cunt. Does my cock get you off?

"Fuck yes, baby. Give it go me. Fuck me hard; fuck me harder with your big cock."

Then I hit her with the surprise, "Does my cock feel as good as Jared's cock? He looked pretty big; do you like his big cock too?"

She froze under me and I could almost hear the wheels turning in her head. "What are you talking about," she said finally.

I did not buy her bullshit as I followed right up with, "Yeah I watched you getting it from him. You were just like this and he was fucking you with his big cock. He has a real big cock, you must have enjoyed it? I watched you cum on his big cock. Then he jacked his fucking load all over your tits."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.