Karen - A Horny MILF - Reunion - Cover

Karen - A Horny MILF - Reunion

Copyright© 2007 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Karen and Tom had been long-distance friends for several years. The lost contact and in the interim, Karen married and became a mother. Then, they came into contact again and their relationship took on a whole new and very intimate dimension.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I had renewed my longtime friendship with Karen and now that she was a married wife and mother, she was not only sexy but Karen had matured in physical beauty and sexiness beyond my wildest imagination. I could hardly believe how hot she was now. She'd been so sexy and so horny as a young budding woman but now that she was in her twenties, Karen was amazing. She is the epitomy of a MILF (Mother I'd Love to Fuck) and that was one thing that Karen always knew her mind on -- she was almost always ready for hot sex, for fucking and sucking cock and for getting her horny pussy well eaten, licked, kissed and taken by her hubby and now by me, too.

After my first opportunity to meet Karen's husband and then to actually stay with her and their baby on one of the occasions when he had gone out of town on business, I'd told Karen that even though we got to actually be together in the most intimate manner possible whenever her husband was gone, I found it increasingly hard to settle for only that. We'd been very sexy and intimate friends much longer than Karen had known and been married to her husband and I found myself struggling to only get the chance to fuck her whenever a few months rolled around and he had a business trip. Karen instantly replied that things had changed and that she loved her husband deeply and always would forever. She'd truly grown and matured into a very remarkable young woman and she told me taht she loved the times she and I got to be together, but that I'd have to choose because those were the restrictions under which she and I would have to operate. I'd only be able to actually undress Karen and have sex with her when I was being the "man of the house" and staying there with her and the baby. It was that or nothing at all. For that moment, I resolved that I'd have to be content and just make the most of those times when Karen and I often had an entire week in each other's arms and in her bed and anywhere else we wanted to fuck throughout the house.

Karen called me one morning and asked if I'd like to have a blowjob that afternoon. My cock shot into full and very hard erection at hearing my sexy MILF friend calling to offer me the chance to come over and have her service me with her mouth and hands. I said, "Yes, you know I would, baby."

"OK, Tom, well, come on over at about 2 P.M. and I'll be more than glad to suck you off, sexy man," and I told her I'd be there at whatever time she wanted. I'd be anywhere at any time if the promise of getting my cock sucked and my cumload swallowed by my sexy young lady friend was part of the bargain. I was headed for Karen's house at 2 and my cock was fully hard and more than ready for her to suck me off long before I arrived. I pulled up in front of the house and walked quickly to the front door. She' always told me to just come on in so I opened the door and yelled, "Karen?" to ensure I didn't surprise or startle here by suddening coming in.

"Hey, Tom, how are you today?" Karen asked as she came out of the kitchen and came over to walk into my open arms in a welcoming embrace. She was as tall as me and our lips instantly met in a kiss that was certainly more than that of two good friends. Karen and I had never had one of these blowjob sessions when that was the only purpose for my being there. She continued to kiss me and let me caress her sexy body through her clothes but we both knew we weren't to go any farther than that. Then, she motioned for me to go over and sit on the nearby couch and Karen came over and sat down next to me, again leaning over to kiss me and she took one of my hands and put it over her bra-cupped right breast underneath her top. Then, when she couldn't wait any longer, Karen slid down off the couch and she got down in front of me and reached up, undoing my belt and then unzipped the front of my pants and she helped me slide my pants and my briefs down to my ankles.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.