Karen - A Horny MILF - Reunion - Cover

Karen - A Horny MILF - Reunion

Copyright© 2007 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Karen and Tom had been long-distance friends for several years. The lost contact and in the interim, Karen married and became a mother. Then, they came into contact again and their relationship took on a whole new and very intimate dimension.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

MILF -- yeah, you know what it means. A Mother I'd Love to Fuck. Well, the last time I'd been with Karen had been nearly 6 years earlier and she was the sexiest young woman I'd ever known. Now, six years later, Karen had "grown up", gotten married and had a baby -- and coming into contact with her again made her the #1 MILF in my life. My sexy friend Karen, a young mother that I'd love to fuck so much.

When I first met Karen, I was blown away by her pretty cuteness and her sexiness even though she was still a young teenager. Then, as the months and then years passed, Karen matured and became even sexier. When I'd first met her, she was a small breasted teenage girl, wearing an A-cup bra but as she matured, she grew into a B-cup and when she had her first baby, those sexy tits swelled and then after she gave birth she had the nicest set of tits of her entire life. She was very pretty and very hot.

I'd actually known Karen before she'd ever lost her virginity and then she'd share with me as she had one hot lusty sexual experience after another. Karen was a quick study in the world of sex and she soon learned how to suck a cock, fuck and be fucked in as many different sexy positions as she and the man she was with could think of. Karen was at first a bit on the shy side and while she wasn't very assertive, she definitely loved sex in all of its possible forms. She loved cock and she loved being with men and having them enjoy fucking her and eating her pussy. Karen was very orgasmic and she not only could climax from masturbating and being eaten but she could easily cum when she was having a big dick thrust in and out of her pussy, too.

Karen had a lot of other sexual partners but the two of us never managed to hook up and during her final two years of high school. We both talked about how much we wanted each other and we both looked forward to the day when we'd get together and fuck our brains out but it just didn't manage to happen. Then, we lost contact and for several years neither of us knew where the other one was. I'd occasionally go online and send a 'test email" to her but I would never get a reply. Then, one day I got an email and it was from my wonderful young friend, Karen. I held my breath as I opened the email and when I did, I was overjoyed at what I read. That email opened up a whole new world for me and my long-lost friend, Karen. We made contact again and the next months and years gave both of us a relationship that we'd long wanted.

Having found my sexy friend again, I quickly made arrangements to get a new job and I moved into the vicinity of where Karen was now living. She was a married woman and had a baby, but she was still pretty much the same Karen I'd known for several years. When Karen sent me a photo, I was blown away to see that the pretty and sexy young teenager she'd been when I first met her had now literally bloomed into an amazingly beautiful young woman -- and now she was a wife and mother, too. Those two changes in Karen's life made her even sexier and more desirable than she'd been as a horny young teenager. Karen and I continued to contact each other by email and we quickly got reacquainted as we had years earlier and then she mentioned that she'd like for me to come over sometime and visit and meet her husband and see her baby. I told her anytime so we set up an evening and I could hardly wait to go to Karen's for dinner and an evening with her family.

I arrived at Karen's house at 6:30 P.M. and knocked on the door. I actually caught myself holding my breath as I waited for my sexy friend to answer the door. In a few seconds, the door opened and there stood Karen, looking totally awesome and even prettier than her pictures had shown her.

Karen invited me in and she soon had introduced me to her husband, Larry, and then to her little baby. The baby was too young to really know what was happening but I found myself glowing inside as I enjoyed the warm welcoming atmosphere of the home that Karen as wife and mother had created. We had a thoroughly enjoyable and delicious meal and afterward I spent a lot of time talking with Larry and getting to know him and playing with their young child. I also enjoyed secretly watching and checking Karen out as she did all the things a wife and mother does when she's having a guest for supper in her house. Karen was wearing a top and pants that showed off her amazingly well developed mature woman's body and now those sexy B-cup breasts look so hot on her wonderful body. I especially loved it when I'd catch Karen looking at me and I'd notice that her nipples would grow hard underneath her top. I wanted to think that seeing me and being near me was turning her on. I think it was. I felt my cock growing hard from just seeing Karen and enjoying being near her again.

After being there with Karen and her family for a few hours, I finally excused myself and told her and Larry what a wonderful time I'd had in meeting him and their baby, and in spending an evening in their home. I really had enjoyed myself. I shook his hand and then gave the baby a hug and then hugged Karen before I headed out the door and made my way to my truck and drove off to go back home. My cock was totally fucking hard the instant I walked outside Karen and Larry's house and I couldn't get back to my place quick enough to suit me.

Once I got home, I parked my truck and rushed into the house. I was so horny and I was already suffering a bad case of blue balls from just being around Karen and enjoying seeing what a beautiful young woman, wife and mother she'd become. But, I must admit that what gave me the blue balls was being within close range of Karen and seeing how beautiful and sexy she was now all those years after we'd met the first time. I got in my house, locked the front door and by the time I was near my bedroom door I was totally naked. I jumped on the middle of the bed and wrapped my hand firmly around the large erection thinking about Karen had given me through the evening and I began to smoothly and firmly stroke my hard cock up and down. I sat there naked with my hard cock in my hand and tried to slowly jack my cock up and down and relish the sexy young woman I'd been with earlier that night before my stroking first brought me to a hot ejaculation. I had long wanted to make contact with my young friend and now it had happened. Now, I was so inflamed by my lusty desire for her that I couldn't cum fast enough to suit me. I remembered all the sexy emails Karen had written to me about her teenage years and her sexual experiences with all the hot horny guys she'd fucked as the months and years had passed.

I mentally undressed Karen from what she'd been wearing that night and then I imagined taking her over to the couch, getting her situated on her back and then I buried my hungry lips in the wetness of her sweet pussy and I stroked my meat as I thought I could taste Karen's hot pussy and hear her quickly approaching an orgasm as I ate her out good. I then moved up over my sexy dark-haired hotttie friend and she gave me a great preparatory blowjob before I settled the head of my cock in the lips of her pussy and slid inside her. As I imagined I was mounting Karen, I really let my hand have its way in jacking off and in only a few more minutes I was spurting a huge hot white load of my cum all over the bedsheets. I stroked my meat some more and got hard again and kept on jacking off until I had shot a big second load of hot jizz onto the sheets and then I changed them and feel asleep as I'd relieved the powerful pressure of arousal and horny sexual desire that Karen had given me.

I was over at Karen and Larry's house a few more times for meals or just to spend time with them in the next few months, and I always looked forward to being with my sexy female friend and her family again. Then, one evening I got a phone call and it was Larry, Karen's husband, calling.

"Hey, Tom, how are you doing tonight?" Larry asked and I told him I was doing great. I was pleased to hear from Larry and we made small talk for awhile and then I asked how things were going at his house.

"Pretty good, Tom, and that's why I called," Larry explained. He had to go out of town for a week on a business trip and he wondered if I would be willing to come over and stay in the house with Karen and their little baby.

"You mean, you want me to come and stay there in the house with Karen and the baby?" I asked, not really believing what I was hearing him say.

"Yes, Tommy, that's exactly what I'm saying and that's exactly what both Karen and I would like for you to do if you can," Larry said. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was being completely honest with me, and I was finding it hard to actually pay attention and let his words sink in. Larry, Karen's husband, was asking me to come stay for a week in the same house with his wife, the sexy lusty hot young woman that I'd been fantasizing about and wanting sexually for several years. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Sure, Larry, I'd be glad to do that. You're going to be gone for an entire week," I asked as I tried to talk without completely letting Larry that I wished I could start that night.

"OK, great, Tommy," Larry said, and then he said something that nearly knocked me off the chair I was sitting in. "Tommy, I know that you and Karen have been very good friends for a lot longer than I've known her, and I also know that Karen has a very special place in her heart for you," Larry said. "I want you to know right now that I'm asking you to come and stay with my wife and baby and that whatever might happen between you and Karen during the week that you're here with them is perfectly all right. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Larry said.

I first thought I'd leave it at that, but I finally decided that I didn't want to be at all unclear about what Larry was saying. So, before we went any further, I asked him, "Larry, make this clear to me. You're saying that anything that happens between me and your wife, Karen, you're OK with? Right?

"Sure, Tommy, I know you and Karen have both had the hots for each other for several years. You're doing us a huge favor by coming to stay with them this week and anything that happens while you're over there is OK with me and Karen, buddy."

We finished our conversation and I hung up the phone. I couldn't believe it. I was about to realize my sexual fantasies with Karen after all these years. Just having had Larry call and ask if I'd stay for the nights over an entire week with his beautiful sexy wife, Karen, had made me horny; when he made it clear that whatever occurred between me and Karen during the time he was out of town was OK with him, I was now so fucking aroused that my cock was throbbing in hardness. I was off the phone and my pants were quickly unzipped, my rock hard cock in my hand and I stroked myself to a thundering orgasm as I already envisioned how hot it would be to finally realize my personal sexual fantasy of being with Karen and enjoying the pleasures of not only a night or two, but an entire week of unbridled hot lusty fucking and pussy eating and cocksucking with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.