Life Goes On, Another Story - Cover

Life Goes On, Another Story

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The life of Russ and some of the stuff he had to deal with. This story could fall into a half dozen different catagories. I don't want to give to much away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Tear Jerker   Cheating  

I contacted Julie later that day. I didn't want her to be alone. She told me that she had talked with her kids and told them that their father was filing for a divorce. She told me that her kids said that they would be there for her. They told her they heard that their dad was having affairs and that it was only a matter of time. When she told them that she had an affair, they didn't act surprised.

"Mom, we noticed how happy you've been the last month. You were like our old mom before grandpa died. John and I talked about it and he told me about your friend, Russ, coming over for dinner. He was your old boyfriend that was sent away, isn't he, Mom?" said Teresa, Julie's daughter.

"I'm so sorry that this happened. You kids deserve a better mom and I'll try and make it up to you. I'm so sorry."

"Mom, Dad has been horrible to you, especially since Grandpa's death. We could see it. He wasn't the best father either. You were the one that was always there for us. We know that. We're not saying you having an affair was alright, because it wasn't. You have always taught us to keep our emotions in check. But, we understand that mistakes happen, Mom, and we want you to know that we forgive you. We love you, Mom," replied John.

"Mom, what happens to the house and where will we live? We can't stay here with Dad. We want to go with you, even if it's a small apartment. We can call our attorney and see if we can get some of the funds Grandpa left for us. I know we're supposed to be twenty-one but maybe there's some kind of loophole."

"God, I love you kids. Don't worry, everything will be fine. I just wanted you to know the truth in case you hear rumors."

Julie and I took a ride to our boulder by the river. It was our place and the one place where we knew we would be alone. I spread a blanket on the ground and took out my knife. I started cutting our initials into the boulder again, right below our faded out initials from years before. It made Julie smile.

We talked about the hearing coming up and I told her a little about what I found out about Yen. I didn't want her to be totally surprised at the hearing. I did mention that Yen had two kids that she thought were Bob's and wanted DNA testing to be done on the kids.

Julie said she felt sorry for the girl even though she didn't know her. She hoped that the girl could get away from Bob's clutches. No woman deserved to be treated that way and she was worried about the kids. Bob's parents wouldn't be around to protect them.

We talked and kissed. Julie said she should just make love to me since she had already been accused of it. I told her I wanted her in the worst way, or best way, depending how you look at it, but I was going to keep my promise. I did tell her that if she wanted me after the hearing that she knew where I lived.

We both had to work the following week and she had meetings with Ralph every evening to discuss the case. I talked to her on the phone every day and told her I would see her at the hearing. We decided it would be best to be apart until the hearing. Julie told me that her son, John, spent every night at home with her. He said he was there to protect his mother. She told me she asked who he was protecting her from and, when he said, "Dad," it made her cry.

The day of the hearing I went to the court room by myself. When I entered the room I saw the Judge, Bailiff, and a woman doing the court reporting. Bob and his three lawyers were sitting at a table. I saw Julie and Ralph sitting at another table. There were a number of people sitting in the courtroom including Joyce. I could see Bob had a smirk on his face knowing Ralph was not a divorce attorney but an estate lawyer.

The bailiff announced the case and Ralph asked to speak.

"Judge, I would like a closed hearing since this case is covering a very delicate matter."

A lawyer from Bob's side said that he was going to prove his case and show the evidence that the people had a right to know the truth.

Again Ralph spoke, "Judge, so the people in the court know, my client is pleading guilty to the charges. We have some very explicit tapes that I don't think should be shown to anyone that is not involved in the case."

The judge agreed and asked the courtroom to be emptied. He asked about Joyce and me and Ralph said that we were character witnesses.

I heard Bob and his lawyers laughing. It would almost be worth going to jail for if I could get hold of him for only two minutes. It would be the last time he would ever laugh at either me or Julie.

One of Bob's high-powered attorneys stood up and explained the will of Bob's parents, especially the clause that said if Julie was caught cheating on Bob that she would lose all rights to the business and all property of the business. He went on to mention that Bob had proof of his wife's cheating and wanted to enact his rights of having Julie removed from the documents pertaining to the business property.

The judge looked over at Ralph and Julie. "Is this information true?" he asked Ralph. "Did your client cheat on her husband making this document null and void."

Julie was looking down at the table. She was too ashamed to look at the judge. I felt so sorry for her while at the same time glancing over at Bob and seeing him smile. The prick, the bastard - he made me sick just looking at him.

Ralph stood up. "Yes, Judge, she admits to it. So we don't think the video needs to be seen. We ask the court to just accept my client's statement."

"I understand," said the judge. "But, we have a problem with just accepting her statement when there is actual proof. We have cleared the courtroom and we will look at the video."

The bailiff put in the video that showed me and Julie on the couch. We were kissing and then it showed my hand going under Julie's skirt. At the point where she spread her legs so I had better access the judge told the bailiff he had seen enough and to turn off the video.

"I find that the defendant did void the contract by her actions and admitting to it." The judge looked over at Bob's lawyers who were all grinning. "Do you have the proper papers drawn up taking Mrs. Moore's name off of the legal documents of the business?"

"We do, Your Honor," one said, handing the documents over to the judge.

The judge looked at them and then told the bailiff to give the documents to Ralph to look over and then have Julie sign. All this time Julie had been crying. I know she felt humiliated but she was about to get her just due.

The judge spoke, "Mrs. Moore, you no longer are associated with this business. As of right now, Mr. Moore is sole owner of the businesses and all property herewith. Is there anything else to be brought before me now?"

Ralph stood up. "Yes, Your Honor. We need a division of the personal property as stated in their marriage contract."

One of Bob's lawyers stood up. "What personal stuff? It all goes to my client. She cheated on him and there's nothing left after the business property is taken out."

"Judge, if I may speak without interruption from opposing counsel, I can explain the personal property. This is my expertise and I have copies of the proper documents for both opposing counsel and the court."

Ralph gave copies to the bailiff who passed them out to Bob's lawyers and the judge. "Your Honor, we haven't had time to see these documents before today. We would like some time to look them over."

The Judge looked at Bob's lawyers. "It was your side that called for the divorce preceding. You should have thought about the paperwork before rushing into court. These are public documents and you had as much right as the defendant to get them. I'm not going to make the defendant wait because of your negligence. You have plenty of time between the three of you to look it over while opposing counsel explains it."

It was the first time that our side had a chance to smile. With Ralph's expertise in legal documents, the opposing counsel was going to get a lesson in legal documentation.

"Your Honor, the business was owned by Mr. Moore's parents. They in turn willed the property to Bob and Julie. It was a sole proprietorship when his parents owned it. After it was willed to Bob and Julie and after the death of his parents, Bob converted the business into a corporation to save money on taxes. He did this last year as you can see in the documentation. When he did this all personal property became just that. Personal property of both Bob and Julie more."

All three lawyers on Bob's side jumped up. "Judge, we do need time to look these documents over."

"Sit down or I will have you removed from the courtroom and you will be held in contempt," said the judge.

Ralph continued, "So according to our state law on property, all property is divided equally between the spouses. I have an estimation of all the property owned by Mr. and Mrs. Moore. We used their insurance records for the more valuable assets. We also used a forty percent worth on all other valuables because of depreciation. If either party feels any item is over or under the estimate value, it can be changed or arbitrated."

One of Bob's lawyers stood up. "Judge, my client said that this list includes a two million dollar piece of property that is owned by the business."

Ralph continued, "Judge, although that piece of property was purchased with monies out of the business, you will see that the said property is a note owned by the business. Its owner is Bob Moore, not his business. Therefore it is now community property."

The judge spoke. "The money was borrowed against the corporation but the corporation does not own the property. Is that what you are saying?"

"Yes, Sir," replied Ralph. "Corporations gives money all the time for things but don't necessarily own what the money was given for. In this case, both Mr. and Mrs. Moore agreed on giving the money to Mr. Moore to buy property. It in no way stipulates that the property it bought is owned by the business. Therefore it becomes Mr. Moore's personal property."

Bob's lawyers stood up and when the judge looked at them they knew they didn't have a leg to stand on and quickly sat down. One had the balls to finally stand back up.

"Judge, Mrs. Moore is living in the house right now. Until a divorce is settled, Mr. Moore would like to take possession of the property."

"Sir," said Ralph, "Mrs. Moore has two children. Her son lives with her and her daughter comes home from college almost every weekend. They need the house to live in."

"She's an unfit mother as you saw in the video. She shouldn't have her children living with her," stated one of the attorneys.

I wanted to get up and bash the creep's teeth down his throat, talking about Julie that way. Instead of doing that I stood up.

"Excuse me, Judge, may I speak?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.