Life Goes On, Another Story - Cover

Life Goes On, Another Story

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The life of Russ and some of the stuff he had to deal with. This story could fall into a half dozen different catagories. I don't want to give to much away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Tear Jerker   Cheating  

Well, here I was nearly forty years old and kind of starting my life all over. I had a nice service pension and a good opportunity for a job. I sent in some resumes to the plants where I lived as a kid and had a couple of interviews. I was trained as an electrician in the military among other things.

First stop was to see my parents. Dad had just retired and he and mom were living the good life. They always seemed to get along so well. I had always wished I could find my soul mate and live a life like my parents.

I knocked on the door and there was my mom with tears in her eyes. "My baby, my baby," she cried.

I guess no matter how old you are, if you're the youngest, you'll always be the baby. I put my arms around the sweet little lady. She was short and rather round, but she was my mom and I loved her with all my heart. I cried as I just held on to her. It might have looked kind of stupid to anyone else, a grown man crying while hugging his mother, but I didn't care.

My dad came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Welcome home, son," he said.

"It's good to be here, Dad. I wonder if I can stay a few nights while I look for an apartment. I have a couple of job interviews. One is the factory where you worked, Dad."

My dad smiled at me. "I know, son. The personnel man called me the other day and asked me about you. I told him about your service life and that you're coming back home to settle down. I'm almost sure the job is yours if you want it. As far as staying here, your mom already has the guest bedroom ready for you. Stay as long as you need."

My family was well liked in our town. I guess having good family around you helps. I have two older married sisters who live in the area. Mom said they would all be over that night to see me. I couldn't wait to see them.

Everyone asked about Kim and Dae. They knew that Kim came to the United States and became a citizen. I explained to my parents that we probably wouldn't be staying together. They had met her one time and liked her. I guess they were hoping we would stay together. I knew my parents liked the way Kim treated me. They liked to see mutual respect in married couples.

Everyone was so happy to hear about Dae's acceptance into the Air Force Academy. We all knew he was extremely smart and would be able to accomplish anything to which he set his mind.

My sister Joyce pulled me aside and asked me if I ever heard from Julie.

"No, I haven't talked to her since I enlisted in the military and haven't heard from her since she got married to Bob Moore about two years later. Why are you asking me about her, Sis?"

"I see her all the time and she always asks about you. Bob treats her like shit and I believe she is still in love with you if that's humanly possible. You've been apart over twenty years."

I smiled. Julie was my love in high school. It was because of her I joined the military. Well, not really her but her parents. Maybe I better explain.

I was kind of a radical kid. I got into a lot of trouble just doing goofy things that teenagers do. Julie was my best friend. She would always tell me to stay out of trouble, but trouble simply followed me around. I was lucky if a day went by when I didn't get into a fight with someone. The person I confided in was always Julie. She was my rock, my girlfriend and my love. People don't think that young people can't fall in love; well, they're wrong! I would have died for Julie.

She was two years my junior. When I took her to my senior prom we spent the whole evening together. After I dropped her off at the door and kissed her goodnight, I waited for her parents to go to bed. Julie changed into her night clothes and let me in the back door. We went downstairs and were making love when the lights went on. Her dad caught us. He grabbed me and threw me against the wall. He had his wife call the police on me.

They sent Julie up to her room. Mr. Burke called my parents and told them that I molested their daughter and the police were taking me to jail. I was scared, really scared. I took all the blame saying I forced Julie to be with me. I had no idea what I was talking about. I just didn't want her to get into any more trouble.

As I sat in the squad car, I thought about Julie and us making love. Good thing her dad didn't come down five minutes earlier or he would have caught us in the act instead of just cuddling.

To make a long story short, I was given an ultimatum: take my chances in court or promise never to contact Julie again and enlist in the service. Needless to say, I enlisted. Julie's parents made her go to the doctor the next day to make sure there wasn't any chance of pregnancy. I felt so sorry for her.

I enlisted and the rest is history. I signed up for three years hoping that Julie would wait for me. She wrote me for about two years and after she graduated she wrote to tell me that she would be getting married. She was dating Bob Moore, the football jock at our school who graduated a year ahead of me. One thing led to another and she got pregnant by Bob, only this time her parents told her she would have to get married. Bob's parents owned a hardware store in town and of course the family had money.

After getting my 'Dear John' letter from Julie I re-upped for four more years and told them I wanted out of the country for good. I did stay in Vietnam till about two years ago.

Funny thing about little towns; they don't change much like the big cities. Everything just seemed a little older, including the people.

"Are you going to the homecoming next month, Russ?" asked Joyce. "Julie will probably be there."

In some smaller communities, homecomings are parades and fair type activities where people who moved away come back and visit. They are reunion type visits. I hadn't been to one of ours since I went in the service over twenty years ago.

"Look, Joyce, that part of my life is over. I'm going to try to just go on with my life."

"So, your feelings for her are gone?" asked Joyce.

"No, they will never be gone but I'm going to keep them where they belong, back in my memory bank. I know that you and Julie have become good friends over the years; Mom and Dad told me. But, she's a married woman with two kids. The less I see her, the better."

Over the next few weeks I found myself a nice apartment and I did take the job as an electrician. Things were going along pretty good until I stopped at Joe's place for a beer. Joe's was always a town hangout for those with nowhere else to go. It was actually a nice neighborhood type place and the food was top of the line, late night, greasy bar food. I ate a lot of my meals there.

In came Bob Moore. "Well, if it isn't our town service man. How ya doing, Russ?" he asked.

"Just getting reacquainted with the area. I started working at the General Electric plant and found myself a nice apartment," I answered.

"Let me buy you a beer, for old times," said Bob.

We sat there and talked. He told me about his business, and how popular he is with the ladies. I found out later that his parents had died and since he was an only child, he inherited the business. I also heard that he went into the city a couple times a week on business but it was just to find women.

He must have thought like everyone else that Julie, his wife, was nothing more than a high school date to me. He was wrong; I carried strong feelings for Julie but as I mentioned earlier, I just kept them hidden. It really pissed me off when I found out he was cheating on her.

A couple of days later Bob was back in Joe's Place. I asked him how his visit to the city went and he grabbed his crotch and said, "Great," which kind of pissed me off.

"By the way, how's Julie doing? I hear you have a couple of kids too," I asked.

Bob laughed, "Fuck the old cow. She does her thing and I do mine. The kids are grown. Jenny just started college and Ben is a senior. He works at one of my stores."

"Does Julie work somewhere?" I asked, knowing the answer. She worked with my sister, Joyce, at the insurance office.

"Yeah, she works at the fucking insurance office. Enough about the old cow. You want to come to the city with me this weekend? I'll show you a really fun time. It's like a smorgasbord of pussy. All you can eat," he laughed.

Hell, I was single and could use a piece of ass. I decided to go with Bob and see what he was really up to.

On Saturday, we went to the city to a big strip club. Bob knew everyone there. He dished out five dollar bills like they were quarters. He grabbed the waitresses and stuck money in their g-strings. He was a player but half making me sick, although I went along.

One gal came over and asked me if I wanted a lap dance. Bob answered for me. "Hell, yes, he does," he said as he stuffed forty dollars into the gal's g-string.

I smiled at her as she rubbed her ass all over me. Bob said he would be back in a few minutes, then he got up and walked away.

"Where's he going?" I asked Sue, the dancer.

"His girlfriend or wife or whoever just showed up. He must have the weirdest arrangement with her."

"What do you mean, Sue?" I asked as I stuffed another forty dollars into her g-string to keep her talking.

"They have two kids together and they have threesomes and group sex. I don't understand it," replied Sue.

I couldn't believe Julie would do such a thing until I looked up and saw Bob with a young Asian woman. I stared at her; I knew she was a professional. I should know since I lived in Vietnam for so many years. This gal was a little bigger than Kim was. Bob was rubbing all over her body in front of everyone.

"Who is she?" I asked Sue.

"She has been a dancer here for years. About four years ago, Bob came in and took her upstairs and had sex with her. I shouldn't be telling you this," replied Sue.

Another forty dollars in her panties and she continued to talk.

"Yen Lee, the girl, got pregnant and told Bob when he came in. He told her he would take care of her and all her pregnancy expenses, but she had to do whatever he asked. About a year after the first child, Yen had another. Bob helps support her and the kids; he comes here to see her every week. He has brought friends in here with him and shares Yen with them. Sometimes he pays one of us girls to have a threesome with him. I think I've told you enough, unless you want to go upstairs and get rid of that hard on," replied Sue.

I handed Sue a hundred dollars as we headed upstairs to a private room. She reached into her end table and took out a condom. She undid my jeans and slid the condom on me. This was really weird for me. Even though I wanted the sex, I wanted information even worse.

I laid on my back and let Sue do all the work. She was good and I knew I wouldn't be long in coming. After shooting my load into the condom Sue got off me and cleaned me up. She did tell me a little bit more about Bob.

She thought he had an ego problem and really didn't care for him that much. Of course she said most of the guys she dealt with were like that. She told me for some reason she liked me, that I wasn't like most guys that came there.

We went back downstairs and I saw Bob and Yen, along with another girl going up to the rooms. I bought Sue and I some drinks so she would stay at the table with me. I knew hers was ginger ale and I was paying for top shelf booze, but I needed to know more.

"They're not really married, you know," said Sue. "Rumor has it that Bob is already married but his wife is always cheating on him. He only stays with her because of his other kids. He told Yen that he loves only her and will be divorcing his wife as soon as he gathers enough evidence on her cheating."

About an hour later Bob came downstairs and told me - not ask me - that it was time to leave. I said goodbye to Sue and told her it was nice meeting her. Of course she told me to come back.

On our way back, Bob had a proposition for me. I'll tell you right up front that I couldn't stand the son-of-a-bitch. I didn't like him and his arrogant ways or the way he treated Julie, even though I hadn't seen her in all these years.

"Russ, if I remember correctly, my wife's parents were responsible for you having to go into the service. Is that true?"

I decided to play along. I needed to know what he was after.

"Yes, her dad had me arrested and it was either prison or the military," I kind of stretched the truth.

"Well, I guess I kind of got even with him for you," replied a smiling Bob.

"What do you mean you got even?"

"When Julie was eighteen I took her out and got her drunk. After she was passed out, I fucked the hell out of her. She always thought she was Miss Goodie Two Shoes. Always too good to date anyone. I showed her and knocked her up. Hell, she didn't even know it happened till I took her home the next day. She was afraid to tell her old man. So she didn't tell anyone till she missed her period. She came to me and told me about the pregnancy. Her parents found out and they told my parents. So we had to get married. My dad said that it was the right thing to do. Hell, she was a good looking gal and I could honestly care less so we got married."

I was fuming inside right then. It took every nerve I had to stop me from beating the shit out of this bastard.

"So you've been married all these years. She must really love you," I remarked.

"No, she promised me she would stay with me as long as I provided a good home for her and the kids. As long as my parents were alive I had to walk the straight and narrow. They liked Julie and always sided with her against me. They told me that if we ever got divorced that they would give my business to Julie and the kids. After their death a few years ago, I inherited the business and now I do what I want."

"So, what is it you want, Bob?" I asked.

"A divorce. The kids are grown and as you saw tonight, I have some real babes that want me. It's why I asked you to come with me tonight."

"I'm not sure I understand, Bob. If you want a divorce, just tell your wife and get a dissolution. Then go on and do your thing."

"It's not that easy. Even though the business is mine, I would have to give half the business or at least half the worth to Julie. My damn parents put that in their wills. The only exception is if Julie is caught committing adultery. In that case she doesn't get anything."

"You see, I want you to hit on her. Maybe she'll like you and if you get her to have sex with you, I'll get the divorce because of her adultery and I'll get the whole business to myself."

I was really fuming. I couldn't understand why he would make me such a proposition. Did he really believe I hated Julie that much, enough for her to lose everything?

"Why me, Bob? I'm sure you have other friends that would be willing to do this for you. I watched how you threw money around tonight."

"Look, I have tried with a few guys and she won't give in. She slapped a couple of guys and I even had to have one guy beat up so it looked like I wasn't part of it. I figure you have a score to get even with her and her parents. It's worth two hundred thousand dollars to get proof of her having an affair with you. You will have a nice settlement and your revenge. What do you say?"

"What's to stop me from just going and telling Julie the truth? You offered me money to get her in my bed?" I asked.

"Who would everyone believe? You're the man who vowed revenge on her and her dad, or would they believe me, the loving husband and father of nearly twenty years. Plus, you would be throwing away two hundred thousand dollars. I remember you from school, the 'Hot Head' that always got into fights. People don't change; I know you still have that revenge inside of you. She ruined your life and now you have a chance to get even. You'll do it. I know your kind," he laughed.

"How do you know she'll even talk to me? After all, you mentioned the revenge plus she hasn't seen or heard from me in all these years."

"She's mentioned you to me. She always throws you up to me telling me she made a mistake in marrying me and how she should have waited for you. I put two and two together and you're my best shot. What do you say?"

Damn, I could never do this to Julie. I really didn't like this asshole, telling me my kind don't change. I was just a brat kid and the service straightened me out. The son-of-a-bitch should have been forced into the military himself. Maybe they could have gotten rid of that arrogant attitude he has. I knew he would keep trying with other guys if I said no, so I decided to tell him I would give it some thought and get back to him in a few days. I did remember yelling at Julie's dad but I never vowed revenge on her. Bob's two plus two added up to six; he was all wrong about me.

I called my sister Joyce and asked her for a favor.

"What is it, little brother?" she asked.

"I know this is a strange request but I need to talk to Julie. No one can know about this, especially Bob Moore. It's extremely important. Do you think you can get Julie to meet me in private?"

"What's this about, Russ? What am I supposed to tell her? She's a married woman and believe me, even though her husband's a big prick, she won't cheat on him. I can't believe you would ask this of her."

"Joyce, I need to talk with her. It's very important. I'm not going to try to have an affair. I just need to talk with her. Please give her the message and get back with me as soon as possible."

I waited by the phone for Joyce to call me back. About twenty minutes later the phone rang. It was Joyce.

"Russ, she said she will meet you at the rock by the lake in one hour. She said you will know where it's at. Russ, please don't hurt her. She's my best friend."

"I'm going to help her, Joyce, not hurt her. She can tell you about it if she wants to. I just can't tell you. Please don't let anyone know where we will be."

I hung up the phone and headed out to the rock. It was our place when we were growing up. We had carved our initials into the stone. I was there fifteen minutes early trying to figure out what to say to her. I loved her, then I hated her for getting married and giving up on us. All my adult life I kept her in the recesses of my mind. Now it was all coming back to me.

I was sitting there on our rock in deep thought when I looked up and there stood Julie. Tears just started flowing down my cheeks. I've always wondered how I would react the first time, if I ever saw her again. Now I knew as I slowly slid off the rock and went to her. Her cheeks were as wet as mine when I wrapped my arms around her.

She was no longer a kid but was a full bodied woman. She still had the same beautiful face that I had always remembered. I squeezed her so hard I nearly took her breath away. I couldn't help myself as I pressed my lips against hers. Hard wet passionate kisses. She was returning them as fast as I was giving them. It had been so long since I had kisses of love.

She gently pushed me back and with tears coming down her cheeks, she said, "Russ, please stop. I can't do this. I'm a married woman. I'm so sorry."

"Please, Julie, I didn't mean to do that. It was just that all my memories of you came rushing back and I couldn't help myself. The reason I called you here is because I need to talk to you. I don't know if you will believe me or not but I don't want to see you get hurt. I know now that I must tell you what I've heard. Please come and sit down with me so we can talk."

I took her hand and spread a blanket on the sand below the rock with our initials still embedded in it. I first told her how much I missed her and that I re-upped when I found she had gotten married.

She began to cry. "I'm so sorry, Russ. I was foolish and got pregnant and..."

"I know all about it."

She looked at me as if to say, "How do you know?"

"Your husband, Bob, told me everything. How he got you drunk and the both of you were forced by each of your parents to get married."

"Bob? When did you see Bob? I don't understand, Russ. What's going on?" she asked, with a very disturbed look on her face.

"I saw Bob at Joe's Place and he invited me to go to the city with him. I knew he was probably up to something so I decided to play along."

I went on to explain about Bob having affairs in the city. I didn't tell her about his other kids yet. I wasn't totally positive if it was true. I only told her what I saw and heard.

"Julie, he wants me to try and get you to have an affair with me."

"What? An affair? Why? Why you? He hates you because..." She stopped talking.

"Why does he hate me, Julie? I hardly know him."

"He keeps trying to get me to have affairs with other men. He's even brought them by the house. I actually stabbed the last guy with a knife and I told Bob that the next time he brought a strange man into my house that I would cut his dick off when he went to sleep." She was laughing at what she had just said. "It's funny when I think back but I did mean it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.