Life Goes On, Another Story - Cover

Life Goes On, Another Story

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The life of Russ and some of the stuff he had to deal with. This story could fall into a half dozen different catagories. I don't want to give to much away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Tear Jerker   Cheating  

Life sure can get complicated. I'm not quite sure where to even begin. Let's see, my name is Russ Morgan. I joined the service when I graduated from high school at age eighteen. I was stationed in South Vietnam as part of a peace keeping group for over seventeen years. When it was time to be transferred back to the states, I had a problem. You see, while I was stationed overseas I had sex with a number of Asian women. Let's face it, I was a young GI and liked sex.

My problem was I got one of the women pregnant my second year there. We weren't in love or anything like that. In fact I paid her to have sex with me. It was pretty common, and of course, pretty cheap. My son was born and we were both tested for a DNA match. He was my son and I helped support him and even helped Kim at times, that was my friend's name - Jin Dae Kim; I called her Kim. Of course, after my son was born I didn't have to pay her for sex anymore since I did help support them.

My son was a big part of my life. He went to an American school in Vietnam on our base. Kim and I were good friends and equally shared time with our son. He learned both of our cultures and could speak both languages fluently.

Even though Kim and I remained friends and shared in the raising of our son, we weren't exclusive. We each had our own lives. About every two years when I took a leave from the service, I would take my son, Dae Kim Morgan - that's what we named him - to the States with me for about a month. My parents loved him. He was a good looking boy and very smart. The 'smart' he must have gotten from his mother. It sure wasn't from me.

He was a normal size child, meaning he wasn't small like his mother. She was only 4' 10" and weighed about ninety pounds soaking wet. I was glad he got his size from me. I tried to teach him whatever I could but when it came to smarts, he could almost have taught me.

We would tour a different part of the United States every time he came with me. As he got older he would tell me that someday he would like to move here and go to school. He wanted to either be in the military, like his father, or be a pilot. He loved airplanes.

I was closing in on eighteen years in the service and was going to finish off my career in the States. I would be transferring to a base for my remaining two years. I talked with Dae who was by then going on seventeen. He wanted to go to the States with me.

The time came to go back to the states. My son was a U.S. citizen but my friend Kim wasn't.

"I want go to states with you," said Kim in her best English speaking voice.

"I'll see what I can do, Kim."

I was told by the State Department the only way that Kim could come to the States was if we got married. We were very good friends but we didn't love each other. All we had in common was the raising of our son and we had sex once in awhile.

Dae wanted to go to America too but also wanted to be with his mother.

I had a talk with Kim.

"Kim, you can't come to the States unless we are married. We live two completely different life styles. It wouldn't work out. I love you like a little sister except for the sex but we weren't meant to get married. I'm sorry."

She had tears in her eyes, and that brought tears to my eyes.

"I marry you, you take me to America. We be family," begged Kim. "I do whatever you say. You be my husband, my boss, I listen to you. Please take me, Russ, I make good wife. I give you sex all the time, no charge. Please take me with you."

I wasn't sure what to do. I told Kim that I would get back with her on the matter. A lot of her family had been killed during the conflict, so she really didn't have much family left. I cared for her but we weren't in love.

I decided to hell with it. I explained to Kim that we could get married and she could come to the United States. I told her that we had to have some ground rules if we were to be husband and wife.

"I do anything, whatever you say, Russ. You take me to America," cried Kim.

"Kim, I'm a proud man and you will not be able to sleep - have sex - with anyone else."

"Okay, okay, I only fucky you, that's okay," said Kim.

She always made me laugh. Sex to her was a business. She told me that it didn't mean a lot to her except for the money she needed to help survive. People have to understand that life in Vietnam was very different than it is in the States. The countryside was as beautiful as you can see, but the cities were people trying to survive.

I continued, "When we get to the States, we will be and live like a family. You will have to study and get your citizenship. We'll even find a job for you to learn a skill or something. If you meet someone and want out of the marriage, the same goes for me; we will get divorced. Do not cheat on me. I will treat you good. Do we understand each other?"

She jumped up in my arms and kissed me. She was so tiny and I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her. She was about a foot off the ground as my hand immediately went to her tiny ass and I squeezed her butt and slid my finger between her thighs and gripped her pussy.

I was getting hard on the spot. The one thing my little Asian girl could do was get me hard instantly.

"You need fucky," she said to me.

I let her down and pulled down my trousers like I've done a hundred times. She quickly took off her jeans and as I sat on the couch she got up on my cock and rode me hard. I had both of my hands on her tiny ass and shot a load deep within her.

She gave me her usual smile. I didn't know if she came or not. She was a good faker, but she did come once in awhile. She kissed me and climbed off my lap, jammed some tissue between her legs and off she went to the bathroom.

So we got married and, when I transferred back to the States, Kim and Dae came with me. It was odd in a way. It was a marriage of understanding and respect. Dae knew about our arrangement but was just glad his mother was allowed to come to the States with us.

We lived in base housing since we only had about a year and a half to go. Dae attended high school in the nearby city and was one of the more popular students. Because of his travels with me and the smarts of his mother, he was very well liked. A couple of students decided to test his fighting ability. It was a grave mistake as he knocked them on their asses. He was the son of a military man and he told them he was proud of it.

Kim started at the local school to learn about citizenship. While she was there she started taking a course in basket weaving. When she came home and told me about the basket weaving class, I had to hold back my laughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.