The Nudist And His Pupil - Cover

The Nudist And His Pupil

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tony tells us about his nudism and his pupil, who became his wife and encouraged his exhibitionistic behavior around her sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As things turned out, it was I who called Michele for a change of time and venue. "I have to work at the convenience store but I'd still like to meet, just later. Can you be over at around two?"

"Fine," she said.

"Great. And bring a bathing suit with you."

"Why? Does your apartment complex have a pool?"

"It does, but I don't want to use it."

"Then why, the bathing suit?"

"Because, we're going to the beach."

I lived about a half hour from the Padre Island National Seashore at the time. I thought it was the perfect spot to take things even further with Michele.

She arrived on time and I met her down in the parking lot, cooler in hand packed with beer and munchies.

"Work first," I said, "then some play."

She smiled that cute little smile of hers. I studied it and somehow it didn't seem as innocent and naïve as it had two short weeks ago.

We drove toward the Island and when it came time for the most used turnoffs I kept driving my Jeep down the highway.

"Where are you taking us?" Michele asked.

"Just a little further out," I said. "It's nicer a few miles down.

It's more secluded and private."

She laughed. "You would know."

"Why do you say that?"

"I bet you go out there and nude sunbathe."

I just gave her smile.

"Right!"

I finally nodded.

"I knew it."

I cranked up some mellow rock and kept driving, deciding to go down to the furthest access road. Finally, Michele spoke again. "So are you going to today?"

"Do what?"

"Go naked on the beach."

"Oh, I hadn't planned to. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable in any way."

She didn't say anything for a while so I prodded. "Would I?"

She shrugged. "It's not like I haven't seen all of you already."

"You haven't."

"Well, what haven't I seen, your butt? I'm sure it's a nice butt. I'm sorry!"

I laughed. "Sorry for what?"

"For saying that last thing. I mean, I really think it's a nicely shaped butt. You must work out."

"Not a lot. I run a little and lift some light weights."

"It's enough. But what I meant is, I haven't seen your butt, but that's no big deal because we all have one and what I have seen is what you'd probably want to keep most private and-" She blew her cheeks out and I burst out laughing.

"Geeze, I guess I'm not making much sense, am I?"

"Actually, you are," I reassured her. "Basically, you're saying I can go naked on the beach if I want, right?"

She fixed her crooked glasses, brushed aside her brunette mane and nodded.

"Now you see why I need help in communication and why I have an English composition tutor."

That warmed my heart to her. "Don't be silly, stop putting yourself down. I think you've made great progress since we started meeting."

"Bull."

"No, I mean it."

Then I turned off onto a narrow road that eventually led us to the pounding Gulf of Mexico and a long stretch of sand. I'd banked on the beach being sparsely inhabited out here. For one thing, we'd driven pretty much as far as we could from this particular direction (short of going much further down to Brownsville and South Padre). For another, it was a weekday. We seemed to be in luck. Far in the distance I spotted an SUV. Much further down was a small pickup with an olive green tent pitched beside it. I drove the Jeep beyond these cars and kept going another half mile or so, then stopped.

Then I turned up the AC. "Comfortable?"

Michele smiled. "Very."

"Then let's get to work."

"Hey! I thought we came to get in the water."

"First, your lesson. Show me your latest essay."

"Before I do that," she said, unzipping her backpack and pulling out a pink folder, "check this out."

"All right," I said. It was a final version of the paper we'd worked on the previous week, retyped and graded by her comp professor. There were a few glitches circled here and there, along with one section that still needed development. But I liked the B+ scrawled in green ink at the top of the first page.

"Congratulations!"

I'd seen Michele go up from C papers to high Bs. I couldn't be happier for her.

"We'll have you scoring As by the end of the semester."

"Ha!" she said, "Fat chance."

"We will if you keep a positive attitude and believe in yourself and your tutor. I know that sounds corny but it's true."

She nodded and reached out and gripped my upper arm.

"Thank you, Tony. I am so happy. And it's keeping my idiot father off my back."

I was doubly surprised. She'd mentioned her home life and she'd touched me. Progress indeed, in oh so many ways today and, hopefully, more to come.

"So what's next week's essay prompt?"

She pulled it out and pulled out a very rough draft.

"This is in pretty bad shape, girl."

"I know. But the assignment hit a nerve." She read it aloud. "Write about a tough problem you've encountered and the steps you took to either solve it or avoid it.'"

I nodded. "I see what you mean."

I read over her paper. It talked about her father, who was prone to physical abuse since Michele was a child.

"He drove my sister out of the house years ago and sent her flying into the wrong sort of person."

"Michele, I'm so sorry."

"I wish I could get the hell out of his house too - but I can't, not now anyway."

"But you will. Just wait."

"Will I? Do you think so, really?"

I nodded. "What did I just say about believing in your self? Your home life is all the more reason to excel in school so you can get out on your own as soon as possible."

She turned away and stared at the pounding surf and a trio of gulls bobbing in the wind, floating lower, lower still, and landing beside something no doubt very tasty (to them) on the surf.

We worked on the essay for a solid hour and I did all I could to help her improve it and give her some ideas to further develop it in the next draft.

"Time to play!" she suddenly shouted.

"But-"

"No more buts, except the one you're going to bare!" she said and then laughed as she pulled off her reading glasses, climbed out of the Jeep and quickly stripped off her shorts and halter.

Another surprise before my eyes: Michele usually dressed in clothes that greatly obscured her body. Yet here she was in a bright blue bikini that was a beautiful contrast to her milky skin and dark brunette shoulder length, windblown hair. She was hardly what you'd call slender. In fact, she would have likely been considered perfection in the late sixties and seventies: very heavy natural breasts were barely contained by the blue bikini halter. These, Fun Bags, gave way to a lovely hourglass figure with a slightly protruding stomach. As she walked to the surf I watched her formidable buttocks hug and swallow some of the cloth of her bikini bottom, leaving each cheek half exposed.

"Oh boy," I muttered as I got out of the Jeep. I quickly stripped my shirt and tossed it into the car. That left me wearing black and red swim trunks.

Michele turned around. "Oh, please. Don't even pretend," she called out.

"Pretend what?"

"That you want to keep those on." She pointed at my trunks. "They're nice but I bet you're itching to wear your birthday suit."

"You're right."

"So wear it."

"You're sure?"

She nodded.

So I pulled my swimsuit down and tossed it into the Jeep.

Michele turned and ran toward the surf. I raced after her. She turned as I made it to the water and she walked backwards as I fought to catch up to her. Pounding waves covered my ankles, calves and knees and then rose up to my thighs. That left my bronze chest and arms exposed, and of course my balls and phallus, which was thickening up and slapping against my thighs each time I took a step.

"Sheesh!" Michele cried out.

"What's the matter?" I called back.

"You shave down there."

"Who needs hair there, anyway?"

She laughed and when I got closer she splashed twin handfuls of water in my face.

"You brat!" I cried and launched myself at her.

She squealed as I slammed onto the surface and became a human bomb that sent water splashing all over her.

She kicked me under water or tried to but I was beneath the waves and she missed me altogether. Then I caught her foot and pulled her to me. I heard her giggle and scream from the surface. Then I trapped her left thigh in both of mine and I know she felt my thick member slap against her leg repeatedly before I let her go and rose to the surface. I was having a blast and she seemed to be having fun too. We continued to horse around for a while, then fought the current until we made it safely to shore. I'd brought a couple of large beach towels along; Michele had a big one too. We used both of mine to lie on and hers to plant our cooler.

I didn't think twice about putting my clothes on. I figure Michele had been made it perfectly clear she didn't mind seeing me in the nude so I decided to go for broke and keep wearing nothing more than my birthday suit for as long as I could get away with doing so. We spread our towels on the side of the Jeep that cast a long fat shadow across the sand. I sat Indian style while we had sandwiches and chips and bottles of frigid spring water, followed by a couple of beers (me) and a wine cooler (Michele). I sat facing Michele and I caught her stealing glances at cock. I wasn't totally erect but I was showing her that I was thick and puffy and on my way to sporting my just under seven inches if I wanted to get that way.

"I have a small tent in the back of the Jeep," I said. "I can put it up if you'd like."

"Thanks, but I'm going to work on my tan." She moved her towel into the sun, reached into her bag and pulled out a brown tube of lotion.

"Let me help you with that," I said, and she hesitated only a moment before handing me the tube and stretching onto her stomach. I took in her voluptuous hourglass figure again, lusting over her generous curves and the beautiful swell of her ass cheeks largely revealed by the too-tight and too small bikini bottoms. I slathered my lotioned hands over her back and moved slowly down toward her lower back. Then I squirted more lotion onto my hands and rubbed it all over them before sliding them over her calves and thighs up the exposed hemispheres of her lower buttocks. I couldn't resist slapping her right cheek when I finished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.