The Nudist And His Pupil - Cover

The Nudist And His Pupil

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tony tells us about his nudism and his pupil, who became his wife and encouraged his exhibitionistic behavior around her sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I've long been a home nudist. Even before I moved out of my parents' house, I used to enjoy lounging around in the nude, in the privacy of my bedroom - or throughout the house, if Mom, Dad and my sister happened to be out.

My nudity is also tied to an exhibitionist streak. I think the former actually led to the latter. Sure, I love to be nude because of the comfort aspects, but in certain situations I also get a charge out of being naked in front of others or if there's the possibility of others seeing me. Not everyone gives me this thrill but it does happen from time to time.

When I moved out of the house to go to college, some of my dorm roommates were a little taken aback - and even turned off - by my choice of clothes (or lack thereof) around my place. At the beginning of my junior year, I got a job working in a convenience store and worked long evening hours and most of one day a weekend to live in a small third-floor efficiency apartment off-campus.

The place consisted of little more than a modest living room, a small bedroom, a tiny bathroom and cramped kitchen, plus a small balcony barely large enough for a lounging chair and lawn chair, but I loved the freedom of a nude lifestyle. I would sleep naked and if I weren't going anywhere that day, I would remain naked after my morning shower. Then I would study, cook, watch TV, and talk on the phone and work and play at the computer, all the time wearing nothing but my birthday suit. In the afternoon the sun would hit full force on my balcony and I'd lay out there in the buff and read and tan. I also liked sitting outside naked and having a drink and a smoke late in the evening. Quite often I'd cap off the night with a long and lazy masturbation session and cum all over myself then go inside and jump in the shower.

I had a girlfriend at this time. We'd been together for almost a year. She was a little more conservative and uptight about my nudity. Not that she minded all the good screwing we'd get into but she usually threw on a T-shirt and her underwear when the fun was over. I stayed stark naked. She would tease me and call me perverted for being naked all the time. She thought it was obscene when I got erections while watching a movie or looking at online porn and got turned off when I stroked myself openly. I called her hypocritical because she knew that my strong sex drive simply spelled out more good sex for her. She always pretended to be annoyed with my nudity - until it led to another sex session. In time, she wasn't just pretending. Good sex or not, Sheila grew increasingly conservative the longer we stayed together.

I had a good friend named Rob who was used to my nudity and I stayed that way when he came over. I'd known Rob for many years (he moved to another state after we graduated) and he knew I wasn't coming onto him when I was naked. We grew up in the same neighborhood and we played together and were often at each other's houses. When we were at my house and in my room, I would often strip off. This was especially true at night, if he was sleeping over. I got naked in my room when he wasn't around. Why should his presence be any different, I reasoned? Rob used to laugh at me but he made a big joke out of it. I laughed along with him, but I enjoyed the comfort of being totally naked. I also began to experience for the first time the rush of being naked around others. Somehow, being the only one nude in a multi-person setting made it even more exciting.

Years later, Rob would come over to my apartment and I never felt obligated to dress for him. Sheila would get there sometimes and find us at the computer or watching TV, Rob dressed and me naked. She'd start with her usual prim and proper crap. "Eww! Get dressed, you perv!" she'd rant, then toss couch pillows and other stuff at me. I'd open my legs and grab my dick and wave it at her, which would crack Rob up and make Sheila angrier. Eventually, I'd make her sit down next to me and we'd talk or get back to the movie we were watching or whatever. Sheila would continue to pout, but I'd catch her sneaking glimpses at my phallus whenever she could. This would make me grow thicker and fuller down there, though never fully erect until Rob left.

Sometimes Sheila brought one of her girlfriends over. When she did, she would always remind me more than once that company was coming over for a movie night and that I should stay "decent" when I got home from work or school. "Yes, Mommy," I would tease. I wouldn't exactly put on tons of clothes during those nights, just a T-shirt and some shorts. I know they bulged up and I got a kick out of catching her girl friends crotch watching throughout the night. Of course, when I caught them doing so, I would get harder in my shorts and they would get tighter and my package grew more prominent. Fun times!

Another thing Sheila highly disapproved of was my large porn collection. This was way before DVDs and digital flick downloads and the like, but I still had a large collection of videotapes and several boxes of carefully organized magazines. Of course, I also had a lot of images saved on my computer and I was a meticulous archivist, always saving virtual copies on Zip disks, CDs and the like. (As I said, this was several years ago, before DVD burning, memory sticks and the like.)

When we first started dating, Sheila acted cool about the porn. She even enjoyed watching a video now and then. Sometimes she'd get home and find me naked and downloading porn. Although I didn't tug my phallus in front of her, she knew by its size and slickness that I'd been doing just that. In time, she really came to resent my porn habit, even though it never interfered with what I thought was a great sex life with her - in some ways, the best part of our relationship. Eventually, all the nagging turned me off and I started to keep my porno habit a lot more hidden around Sheila.

Besides working the convenience store during that time, another job I took to earn more money was tutoring students who needed help writing essays. (My specialty was Computers & Information Systems but I double-majored in English.) My apartment was only a few miles from campus, so I would meet these students at the library several times a week. Slowly, word spread that I was good at tutoring and I could help students click up a letter grade with regular sessions. By the end of my junior year, I had quite a number of regular "clients." I cut way back on my hours at the convenience store and kept my one-on-one writing workshops with students.

I had my share of male and female students during my senior year but there was one sophomore that I started tutoring at the beginning of spring semester that I really liked. Her name was Michele and she was a gorgeous brunette with formidable fun bags and a shapely figure. She was also the proverbial modest girl who's a hottie waiting to happen but who doesn't realize her own potential due to lack of self-confidence. She wore slender wire-framed glasses that always rested just a little crooked on her nose. She had her nose pierced and studded on one side, which showed me she was adventuresome to some extent or another, but she dressed rather frumpily, in oversized sweatshirts and looser pants and sneakers. Still, there was something about Michele that turned me on. Maybe it was her quiet demeanor and her little girl voice that reeked not only of innocence but of somebody hungry to let a more adventuresome spirit out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.