Life Class - Cover

Life Class

Copyright© 2007 by H.L. Berry

Chapter 9: The New Term

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The New Term - An impoverished student takes up an unusual offer to earn more money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

The summer holidays were over and I was back at college. I'd gone up in the world for my second year, gaining a place in one of the newer hostel blocks, which meant farewell to the draughty wooden corridors of my fresher year. It came with a rather nice view of some ancient woodland, and in front of that, the main car park of the college. Over in the corner, I could see my new car. It wasn't much, just an old silver Ford Fiesta, but it was mine and I loved it. I'd paid for it with the money I'd received from posing as an artist's model over the holidays. Jane had required me to adopt various bondage positions while she painted me, and she'd come through with a generous bonus in addition to the thousand pound fee that we'd agreed on. The magazine that had commissioned her had been very pleased, she'd said, and that was mainly down to me. She was very hopeful that she'd get further work from the same source. The extra money had been enough to buy the car and insure it. I hoped that continued sittings for the art class and privately for its students would fund my modest petrol requirements.

I'd already called Suzanne, the art class teacher, on my return to college. She'd been delighted to hear from me, and very happy that I was keen to return to model for her again. Her class had proved very popular, word of mouth spreading enough that she'd had to arrange a second evening each week.

"The new group is all female again, Matt," she murmured suggestively. "I thought you could model for them, if you fancied a change. I'd really like to let the original group have some more practice on the female form, but I really can't pose for them and instruct them at the same time. Do you have any lady friends who want to earn some extra money?"

I promised to think about it, but I knew just who I'd ask. I'd met Claire during the assignment with Jane, and we'd got pretty intimate over the course of the week. Though we weren't technically dating, we'd seen each other a few times over the holidays and we were rather more than just friends. She'd lost a lot of inhibitions during that week, and I felt sure she'd be up to posing for the group.

As I pondered, there was a knock at the door. To my delight, it was Claire herself, and we kissed happily. She flopped into my armchair and chatted happily about her holidays while I made us both a cup of tea. I handed her the cup and sat on my bed, opposite her, looking at her with one eyebrow slightly raised. She returned my gaze suspiciously, a twinkle in her dark blue eyes.

"What are you up to, Matt?" she enquired.

"Nothing," I replied, innocently. "I was just wondering..."

I let my voice tale off. She slapped my leg.

"Don't be such a tease! What is it?"

"Well," I began, slightly hesitantly. "Suzanne wants a female model for her class this year. I wondered whether you'd be up for it?"

Claire blushed charmingly and giggled.

"Well, after last time I can see why you instantly thought of me! What's it about? They won't want me to perform with you, will they? That was definitely a one off, you know. I'm really not that type of girl! I only did it because Jane's a friend of the family."

"Not at all, I promise. It's not that type of class," I reassured her. "You'll be on your own. Basically you just stand in front of them and keep as still as you can while they paint you. They may not want you naked all the time, but there will probably be some nude work, if you agree to it. Suzanne will give you £20 per session, the same as me, and £40 if it's a nude one."

"Oh, but Matt," Claire looked worried. "I don't want to take your work away from you, especially now you've got the car to pay for."

"Don't worry," I smiled. "She's got a whole new class starting as well. She wants me to come and pose for that one instead. That is, if you don't mind me standing naked in front of a class full of women?"

"Silly," she cuffed me again. "You know I don't mind what you do. Just so long as you come back to me afterwards."

And so it was settled. Claire would start modelling for my old class, and I would have my first sitting with the new intake a couple of days earlier. We agreed that she could come along to my session to see what it was about. If she were happy with that, then I'd go along with her for her first time to provide some moral support.

Suzanne kissed my cheek when we arrived at the hall, and embraced Claire warmly.

"There's nothing to worry about, Claire," she said reassuringly. "It's all quite above board and professional. Just watch what Matt does, he's an old pro by now."

She turned to me.

"Matt, last year we started with you dressed because I wanted you to get used to modelling before I asked you to go nude. Actually, it's more usual to start with the nude then go on to clothes so we can study the drape of the fabric on the body. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Might as well get it over with straight away," I shrugged, and headed off to the little cubicle where I changed into my robe.

Gradually the new class arrived as I sat in the centre of the room chatting to Suzanne and Claire. Once they were all present, Claire withdrew to the back of the room as Suzanne introduced everyone to each other. As she had said, they were all women, maybe on average slightly older than my previous class. Some of them batted their eyelids at me flirtatiously as they were introduced.

"Right ladies, if you're ready," called Suzanne. "Matt, would you mind?"

I stood up and, aiming a wink at Claire, slowly removed my robe. There was a slight shuffling noise from the class as they reached for their charcoal and began to draw. Claire walked with Suzanne as she passed among the students, pointing out details or making suggestions on technique. I stared into the middle distance, relaxed in a comfortable pose and only slightly aware of the coolness of the room on my body.

For the second part of the lesson I sat on a small stool with my legs crossed. I watched Claire as she continued to study the artists, a rapt expression on her face. All too soon it was over and I returned to my cubicle as Suzanne dismissed her students. Claire hugged me as I emerged.

"Matt, that was brilliant. I can't wait to see myself drawn like that. You must find it so... I don't know... flattering?"

"I must admit, it's quite an ego trip seeing them all concentrating on me, making art from me. I always wanted to take one of the pictures to display in my digs, but I'm not sure what the cleaners would make of it!"

"Or Kevin and Ben for that matter," giggled Claire. "Do they know you do this?"

"Erm... no," I admitted. Telling my best mates that I earned extra money by taking off my clothes in front of a group of women hadn't seemed like a good idea back then, and it still didn't now. I doubted whether I'd ever have the nerve to admit it to them.

"Well, I won't tell if you won't."

A couple of days later, it was Claire's turn. I was looking forward to getting reacquainted with the friends I had made last time, but she only knew Jane and Suzanne, and was rather nervous. She'd taken a long time putting on her make-up, and had dressed simply in a button-fronted dress. Her blonde hair was gathered into a single plait at the back. She twirled around in front of me, her dress flaring out to reveal most of her tanned and shapely legs. She'd been on holiday to Italy with her parents, and was a lovely golden colour all over.

"How do I look?"

"Just perfect," I replied, circling my hands around her narrow waist and planting a little kiss on the end of her nose.

We drove to the hall to find Suzanne busy setting things up.

"Guys, hi!" she exclaimed. "Claire, you look great. How do you want to play this first session? We can do what I did with Matt, if you like, and start with clothed poses."

Claire blushed slightly.

"Actually, I think I'm OK with being nude, if you want. If Matt can do it then I sure can."

"Excellent," grinned Suzanne. "Why don't you wander over to the cubicle and change into your robe."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.