Life Class - Cover

Life Class

Copyright© 2007 by H.L. Berry

Chapter 6: Jane

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jane - An impoverished student takes up an unusual offer to earn more money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

The next day, I caught the bus into town once again and walked to Jane's house carrying a small bag with some spare clothes in it. I hadn't packed much, figuring that I'd be naked most of the time. Jane answered the doorbell wearing a long black dress that came to mid calf. Shiny black high heeled boots disappeared under the dress, and I idly wondered how far up they went. She welcomed me in, and showed me to my room.

"You might as well get undressed straight away, Matt," she suggested. "You can hang your clothes in that wardrobe, and there's a robe on the back of the door. I'll go and make us a drink. You come down when you're ready."

I followed her instructions and wandered downstairs in a rather snug bottle green robe. I found Jane in the kitchen pouring out some tea. She passed me a cup.

"Shall we go and see where we'll be spending most of the next week?" she asked.

I nodded and followed her out of the kitchen. She crossed the hall to a doorway set under the staircase, which she opened to reveal more stairs leading down. After she'd turned on the lights we descended to the basement of the house. It was huge, well heated, and contained a large amount of equipment whose purpose I could only guess at. The magazine was clearly taking her illustrations very seriously indeed, and had been very generous with their supplies. Some of the kit had been installed already, mounted to the walls or ceiling, but there were several smaller boxes that remained unopened. I noted an iron-framed bed over to one side, and Jane's easel and stool in the very centre of the room.

"Right, we'd better get started," Jane announced. "I've got a lot to get through this week."

I took off my robe and hung it on a peg next to the bed. Jane opened one of the boxes and removed a studded leather collar, which she fastened round my neck. Smaller matching cuffs buckled around my wrists and ankles. All were padded on the inside and felt quite comfortable.

"Now you look the part," said Jane admiringly. "Let's get you into the first position."

She clipped each end of a bar to loops on my ankle cuffs, holding my legs apart. She lowered a chain from the ceiling and clipped it to similar loops on my wrists. I looked at the chain, following it up to the ceiling, round a pulley and down to a ratchet device with a large handle. Jane took hold of the handle and began to wind. Slowly my arms were pulled up and stretched over my head until I was standing on tiptoes. She stopped winding.

"Now it's my turn," Jane said. "I thought I'd make a bit of an effort to make it feel more authentic."

She unbuttoned her dress down the front and pulled it open.

"Jesus!" I gasped, as she revealed her outfit. She slipped out of the dress completely and proudly twirled in front of me. Her leg-hugging boots went all the way to mid-thigh. She wore shiny black PVC knickers and a matching bustier, the former with a strategically placed chrome zipper that disappeared between her legs. As I watched, astonished, she fastened a choker around her neck. That done, she stepped up to me, eyeing my cock, which had stiffened noticeably.

"God, it's so tempting, seeing you there, " she whispered. Her hand reached down to grab my cock while she looked into my eyes. "I could do anything I wanted. Anything."

I gulped nervously, but she let go and walked over to her easel.

"But, I have work to do," she spoke over her shoulder as she walked. "Maybe there'll be time for some fun later."

The painting took her all day to finish. She released me from the chain for some lunch, but fastened me straight back again once we'd finished. Every so often she'd come over to me and stroke my cock, ensuring that I was fully erect. She assured me that the arousal was a very important aspect of the series and hoped I wasn't uncomfortable with that. I nodded my agreement. At length she put down her brush with a sigh.

"That's about it," she said in a satisfied voice. "Let's get you down from there."

Released, I headed off for a shower, and got dressed for dinner. Much to my disappointment, we ate quietly and retired to the lounge to watch television. At about ten o'clock, we each went to our separate bedrooms, but not before she'd fastened a sort of cage around my cock and balls.

"Sorry about this, Matt," she explained, "but I need the realism of someone who has been denied orgasm. I know you're frustrated and I don't want you relieving yourself during the night."

I meekly accepted the restraint. After all, she was paying me a lot of money. It wasn't uncomfortable unless I started to get an erection, but the pressure of the cage soon stopped that. She was quite right though. Left to my own devices I would surely have been tempted to masturbate as I relived the day in my mind.

Jane woke me with a cup of tea early the next morning. I breakfasted in my robe before joining her in the dungeon, as I now thought of it. She was once again wearing her mistress outfit. Having removed my robe and cage, she attached my collar and cuffs and bade me lie on the bed. Chains held my arms and legs to the bedposts so that I was firmly held in a spread eagle position. She asked me to open my mouth and, when I obliged, placed a large red ball between my jaws. A strap attached to the ball fastened around my head, holding it in place and effectively gagging me. Then, she moved down the bed and took my cock into her mouth. My body jerked but she held on, sucking at me until I was fully erect. Then, she fastened some sort of leather harness about my cock and balls, holding the erection. She tied a long leather lace between my cock and the foot of the bed, holding it so that it pointed vertically upright. I could feel the tugging every time I moved, but it wasn't painful.

The day went pretty much as it had the day before. She freed me for lunch and tied me up again afterwards. The only difference was that the cock harness meant she didn't have to keep coming over to stimulate me. She didn't even remove that for lunch and I sat at the table naked, looking ridiculous with my stiff cock thrusting up from between my legs. When she'd finished painting I was released, and we spent another quiet evening in front of the television. Once again she fastened the cage around my cock before I was allowed to go to bed.

On Monday morning, when most people were setting out to work, I was being tied to a padded table. I lay on my back and Jane cuffed my wrists together underneath the table, preventing me from sitting up. My legs dangled off the edge, and she bent them back and fastened each ankle to one of the table legs, bowing my body slightly. She had gagged me again. As I couldn't speak, my safe word was to be three loud grunts. We'd already checked that I could make the correct noise. Jane rummaged in one of the boxes and produced a small white device, which she fastened around the base of my cock having first massaged me to erection.

"This is a vibrator," she explained. "It's got a remote control, so I can change the speed of it from a distance. We'll see if I can keep you on edge long enough to complete today's painting."

I groaned aloud. She chuckled and apparently activated the device, because I felt the vibrations flood into the base of my shaft. I reacted instantly, my cock rearing up from my body. My hips bucked completely out of my control. The sensation produced by the gadget was incredible.

"Oops," muttered Jane. "I think that setting may be a little high."

She turned the device down to a low pulse, and my writhing subsided somewhat. Quickly she picked up her brushes and began to paint. I lay there in a world of my own. All I was aware of was the constant throbbing of my cock. Sporadically I'd try thrusting my hips in a vain attempt to gain additional stimulation. At lunchtime she turned the device off but left it in place, fearful that any attempt to remove it would push me over the edge. As we sat and ate, she teased me by turning the vibrator on and off at random, causing me to spill my food on several occasions. After lunch I was strapped back in place on the table and the afternoon passed much as the morning had done in a haze of frustrated stimulation. Jane had one last cruel trick for me that day though. After she'd turned the device off, she left me tied while she cleared up. I lay there with my eyes closed, wishing my hands were free so I could reach my aching cock, when suddenly she tipped cold water all over my groin area. I pretty much screamed into the gag.

"Sorry about that," said Jane, not sounding at all sorry. "I couldn't think how else I was going to get that off you without you coming. Don't worry though, it's waterproof so we'll be able to use it some more later on in the week."

I could hardly wait.

The next morning I found myself attached to a large wooden X-shaped cross, arms held wide apart above my head and legs equally widely spread. I was facing the cross, which left my buttocks exposed and my cock poking through the frame just below where the two beams crossed. Jane had positioned her easel so that she could look at my side profile while she painted. She walked in front of me and lifted my head so that she could attach my gag. Once she'd done that, she looked into my eyes.

"I have a surprise for you this morning, Matt. Just wait there while I go and fetch it."

She disappeared from my sight and I heard her heels clacking across the stone floor and up the wooden staircase. I didn't have to wait long before she returned, leading another young lady to stand in front of me, both grinning broadly. My eyes widened and I grunted incoherently into my gag as I recognised one of my classmates from college.

"Matt, I think you already know Claire from your college course," Jane announced. "Her mother's a good friend of mine, and Claire's kindly agreed to help me out with some modelling. Specifically, with this job."

"Hi Matt," giggled Claire. I dropped my eyes, unable to look her in the eye. My cheeks were blazing and my mouth worked vainly at the gag. I rather fancied Claire, and was horrified that she should see me like this, however innocent the explanation.

"Claire, you stay and talk to Matt for a moment," Jane ordered. "I just need to go and fetch some stuff."

She left, and Claire walked around me inquisitively. She was wearing a very tight white t-shirt and equally tight black leather trousers. As she stopped in front of me it was quite plain that she was not wearing a bra, and her perky nipples poked at the thin cotton material of her shirt.

"Well, Matt, fancy our meeting like this," she laughed, her eyes sparkling. "When Jane said she had a model from my class, I must admit I had no idea it would be you. Still, I'm quite glad it is. I'm sure we can have some fun together."

Her hand closed around my cock as she spoke, and I gasped aloud. She stroked me several times until footsteps announced Jane's return, and Claire stepped away from me with an innocent expression on her face.

"I want to include a dominatrix figure in the next few pictures," explained Jane. "Now obviously I can't do this myself, so Claire, you'll be posing next to Matt."

She looked critically at the younger woman.

"The clothes you're wearing will be fine for today's picture, but I may require you to wear something a little, shall we say, skimpier, in the next couple of scenes. I hope that's alright with you. As you can see, Matt here has agreed to go all the way, but I won't be expecting you to do the same."

Claire nodded her agreement. Jane reached over to a nearby shelf and retrieved what looked like a large table tennis bat. As she turned it over in her hands I noticed that unlike most bats, this one was covered in black leather and had metal studs on one side. Realising its purpose, I began to struggle in my bonds.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.